• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,6 /5

About todo.vu

CRM, task management, time tracking and billing for teams, agencies, freelancers and consultants.

Learn more about todo.vu

Eseosa I.
Digital Marketing Executive
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/25

"It gets the Job done!"

Comments: Overall, I'll say it gets the job done and the interface is fantastic as well so little to no learning curve in adopting it.

Pros: - Ease of use if the first thing that stood out to be with this product. Super intuitive and visually pleasing interface. - I think it would be great for entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to organise activities and tasks - Some of my favourite product features are the colour-coded importance markers and the time tab showing time spent on each task.

Cons: - The tool experiences some down-time every now and then, not sure if it's from my weak connection or from their servers perhaps - Exporting saved contacts was a bit of a task to figure out .Besides those, great product overall

by Kitovu on 2019/08/01

Thanks, Eseosa for the great feedback.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/25
Diogo C.
Environmental consultant
Environmental Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/18

"Program for managing my daily tasks"

Comments: With this toolkit I can stay focused, meet deadlines, create alerts for activities to be performed. This allowed me to gain productivity and miss deadlines, all simply and practically.

Pros: This productivity package allows different workspaces, such as alerting to duties, projects, etc. color-coded labels differentiated by color, urgency, and importance, simple additional comments, work completion timer. As well as being able to share comments with clients and teams that are part of a project. Client listing and additional tasks, comments, and history. One cool thing is that emails can be sent by customers or me to todo.vu to create tasks. The developers offer support and services that are quick and interested in solving problems and getting honest opinions. I highly recommend the productivity package for both business and private life.

Cons: I noticed that this productivity package at some point remained occasionally stopped, which may have been caused by the low internet connection spikes, another problem that I cannot identify. Exporting saved contacts should be an easy and more intuitive task.

by Kitovu on 2020/08/25

Diogo, Thanks for your great feedback. I appreciate you making the effort. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/18
Sofia F.
CEO / Owner
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/30

"Amazing. I run every aspect of my business with it. A perfect fit for freelancers and agencies."

Comments: My work and time got easier to manage and my productivity increaded. I send more time designing and less trying to get organized.

Pros: The ability to manage tasks, projets, budgets and billing in just one place. That alone would be amazing, but this guys added time management for the whole team. Most apps have task management or time management. This one has everything and it blends perfectly. The interface is intuitive and the learning curve real quick. The price is amazing.
The support is quick and effective and new funcionalities are launched frequently.
I love this app. Best thing i ever subscribed!!

• Reviewed on 2017/08/30
Ashlie L.
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/26

"AWESOME for freelancers & solopreneurs"

Comments: All the features I need with none I don't.

Pros: It's incredibly easy to use and intuitive. I like that I can customize colors, tags, and I looooooove the checklists within a task. I reviewed over 15 other project management tools and this is the one I came back to time and time again. There aren't features that you don't need that just get in the way or make use more complicated than it should be. I am a freelancer / solopreneur and I struggled to find the right solution until this came along.

Cons: No way to set up recurring tasks yet (read that it's in the roadmap, but I don't know how long that will be), task durations (for things that might take more than a day to complete). And there realllly needs to be a mobile app so that I can add and complete tasks on the road, as well as update time.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/26
Writer/Editor + Virtual Business Specialist
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/10

"ToDo is Fantastic!"

Comments: We're using ToDo.vu to manage client tasks, track time, make notes, and collaborate on work. It is more streamlined than our previous management systems, and far less expensive. It's a win all around!

Pros: The built in time tracking - right in the same screen as tasks - is incredible! it has allowed us to capture more time and have fewer small increments fall through the cracks!

Cons: Unfortunately, we've had to do some workaround with repeating tasks and changing plans for our clients, but it's a relatively minor setback for all of the good things about this system!

• Reviewed on 2018/08/10
Rudy M.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/06

"Free Trial not enough to evaluate - might as well be scrapped"

Comments: Frustrating

Pros: The look and feel, and the ease to create tasks, users and clients.

Cons: Installed desktop and IoS versions.
Mobile app hangs when trying to change workspace.
Mobile user cannot sign into same workspace, making the whole thing useless.
The lack of integrations.

by Kitovu on 2020/05/10

Rudy, thanks for your feedback.

We frequently extend the free trial for anybody who asks, so had you contacted us we would have gladly provided more time. I noticed that you've only had the trial for just 1 day - the free trial provides all premium functionality so I would really appreciate knowing what more you would find useful.

Checking your account I can see that you only have 1 workspace so there would be no need to change workspaces in such a situation.

We are unaware of any issues with the mobile app, but certainly, if you were to provide some info on what you experienced, we would investigate immediately.

If you've any interest, I'd be more than happy to talk to you more about how todo.vu works via email or a phone call.

Either way, I wish you all the best.

Regards
Tom

• Reviewed on 2020/05/06
Teacher
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/24

"Simple project and task manager with inbuild time tracking"

Comments: I am impressed with the minimal but effective way of project management. It logs time, has a checklist for doing the task. I would like to see a time of copletitation in the checklist, a favorite and very important star sign like Google have in their email.

Pros: todo.vu have an old approach towards their UI. I really love the inbuild time tracking. It is a simple yet powerful project manager and I really like it.
I am impressed by how simple the workflow is for todo.vu. Its simple project and task are easy to handle. The task has a title description and checklist. This is all I need for my simple task and subtask manager.
Todo.vu has backlog time entry option, so I can create the task a manually add time to them.

Cons: Sometimes autosave can't reach the server and failed to save all the document which I have to recreate. The time start from -20sec. Sometimes When I click stop timer it didn't stop and keep running.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/24
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/12

"Recent convert to ToDo.vu and we love it!"

Comments: We are new to this system, but the customer support has been stellar. It also combines two or three systems we were using previously all into one. It's clean, intuitive, and easy to use. The built in timer is far and away the best one we've used as a company.

Pros: The UI and ease of use for this software is amazing. You can also search for tasks by almost any category you can think of. It's also "spam free" because you have to set up customer emails in the system for emails to be accepted. The reporting functions are awesome, and the built-in billing could be a huge asset if you're looking to integrate billing and reporting all in one spot. Customer support and responsiveness is THE BEST!

Cons: There are some features that are lacking, but I think that's due to how new the software may be. That being said, the support is top-notch and they listen to their customers, implementing things their customers need.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/12
Christina D.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/11

"todo.vu trial"

Comments: At the end of the trial, I found more billing hours than I usually would by tracking on a calendar system. That's real money.

Pros: It was easy to get started, learn and apply. Start up took a couple of minutes. Took 4 hours to master the whole thing. It rewards you for learning with real money. Setting up and tracking my client time, took me less than an hour.

Cons: The time start stop time is confusing.

by Kitovu on 2018/09/11

Wow, the perfect customer - no support required and figures it all out.

Christina, should you need any help, please do let us know. I'd love to know what you find confusing about the timer.

Thanks for taking the time to review todo.vu.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/11
Petya M.
web site developement and design
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/25

"I use the software at work and also at home."

Comments: It does what it must - it is a project and task manager, also time tracker, and CRM,a collaboration tool and also billing tool.

Pros: It offers enough features on the fair price. It is highly intuitive and easy to use. I like it a lot.

Cons: Maybe the short list of tasks at one time. Sometimes I have many tasks - at home and work and I want to be able to see them all.

by Kitovu on 2018/08/27

Petya, thanks for your feedback, we do appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/25
Martin D.
Head of IT Department
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/19

"Just what I was looking for!"

Pros: The best thing about todo.vu is that the timer runs serverside, which means it is possible to start a timer on one device, check on it on another device, and stop the timer from yet another. Very useful! All through the website!

Cons: Now if only there were an Apple Watch app :)

by Kitovu on 2020/04/24

Martin, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback.

I'll talk to the team about a watch app too :)

• Reviewed on 2020/04/19
Sean C.
Environmental Services
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/24

"Fantastic platform that has made our entire team more efficient. Easily the best productivity app."

Comments: Significantly improved team wide productivity, cohesion and communication.

Pros: The functionality is the perfect balance between quick to use and robust. Too many products are either lacking functionality or are far too burdensome to embrace. This walks that line perfectly.

Cons: The CRM functionality could be stronger as it doesnt perfectly track the experience of leads into prospects into closed deals without some internal hacks.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/24
Lee O.
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/11

"An excellent combination of time tracking and task management!"

Pros: Lovely clean interface. Everything is neatly organized and easy to access
Extremely flexible: Can enter tasks via email, the app or website
All in one solution: Schedule tasks, track how much time spent on them and then bill to client.
Great pricing: Free package for freelancers and then you can add features for larger teams at a reasonable price.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/11
Carlos G.
Partner
Civil Engineering, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/29

"Hangs Up when creating "my First Workspace""

Comments: Nothing

Pros: I was unable to test it so it is difficult to say anythin

Cons: I just hanged up when trying to create a workspace, so, I decided not even to get it a try

by Kitovu on 2018/09/06

Carlos, I'm very sorry to hear of your experience. We have many thousands of active users so I'm sure this is an issue related to your setup. As with any web application, the performance will depend on your internet connection, your web browser and any plugins you may be running. If you contact our support at [email protected] then we will happily schedule a call to help you out.
Regards
Tom
***POST NOTE***
We managed to contact Carlos and discuss the issue. He tried again and it worked with no issues. So it does appear to have been a temporary connection issue related to his location and setup. To our knowledge nobody else has ever reported a similar issue and we have never been able to replicate the problem on any of our test systems.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/29
iOS Developer
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/30

"An average and cost effective todo management for users"

Pros: - Todo.Vu is great when managing very small amount of project and tasks
- The pricing is good, and have a free option to try out before use

Cons: - The UI is not modern and the UX is bit bad, which lacks the feel of using modern app
- There is no mobile application provided which is essential nowadays.

by Kitovu on 2018/07/31

Thanks for your review. If you have any specific concerns about the UI I would encourage you to email us directly with suggestions, we really are keen to hear constructive feedback.

The UI is built on a very modern ReactJS framework. This provides us with auto save of all inputs, very fast server responses and compatibility with all modern browsers. But there is always room for improvement of UI elements.

I look forward to hearing from you directly.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/30
Selwyn F.
Director and Financial Advisor
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/24

"A daily project management and todo list program used for my business and private life"

Pros: After trying so many, this one allows different workspaces i.e. business, pleasure, projects etc
colour coded labels for urgency and importance and simple additional comments added to the same task or project along with a time clock for the work completed.
Can share comments with clients and teams working on the same project.
Each client is listed and additional tasks, comments and narrative histories are kept saved and backed up by Kitovu
Best of all is that emails can be forwarded from clients or myself to Kitovu to create tasks. Developers provide extremely fast support and service like no other organisation and so are extremely keen to resolve questions and get genuine feedback.
Great value and I highly recommend it for business and private life.

Cons: None so far, all of my questions have been answered by the developer and the product is always being improved. Help is near when using Kitovu

• Reviewed on 2017/08/24
Jon P.
Chief Geek
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/05

"Amazing Project Management Software"

Comments: As a small design company, I had been searching for a project management tool that was easy to use and navigate, that had all the segments and features I needed in it, and most importantly could fit my budget and scale as I grew. todo.vu has hit the sweet spot on all fronts. It gives us just enough flexibility to communicate and log what my team needs to in order to get the job done, but enough framework so that nothing falls through the cracks. The desktop and mobile interfaces are very user-friendly, so management and updates can be handled virtually anywhere. Checklists, Timelines, File Handling, Due Date, Delegation, Status, all the features are there!

Pros: I like that it is intuitive. It breaks down tasks, delegations to people, the scope of time and other smaller functions very well. I love how affordable it is. I think it's amazing.

Cons: Only 2 things really.
1) Can't export Contacts easily yet
2) I wish there was a stand alone time keeping function.

• Reviewed on 2016/12/05
Anya M.
President | Creative Services
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/23

"I love using and so do my clients. Don't know how we could manage without it anymore."

Comments: Keeps my and my staff organized and our clients too.

Pros: Ease of use. Clean interface. The ability to email in tasks and to email responses into a task is fantastic.

Cons: Hard to find much that I don't like, but the filtering options when you're looking for a task, especially the done and archived tasks. It would like to see something that sorts them by Date Completed or something.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/23
Sue H.
Development Assistant
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/22

"Great idea . . . needs some tweaking"

Pros: I like that you can break a project down into smaller parts. The color coding is good. Icons are helpful, but I had to work to mold them into what worked for me.

Cons: Not at all intuitive. The Edit Timer function could be made much simpler. Only lists 5 existing tasks at a time, then you need to click again for the full list. I'd love to see a redesign of the screens themselves. I've trained myself to look at only the areas I need to see, but it seems cluttered to me, and it took a while before I really was confident about how it worked.

by Kitovu on 2018/01/23

Sue, thanks so much for the constructive feedback. We are working on new documentation and training videos at the moment.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/22
Mathieu B.
IT COnsultant
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/18

"Been searching for THE app that meets all my freelancing needs for a long time"

Comments: AMAZING !!!

Pros: Time tracking and reporting and amazing support that listen to feedbacks

Cons: Little issue with responsiveness on some pages but support told me they are already working on it

by Kitovu on 2018/09/19

Thanks Mathieu, I appreciate your support and really constructive feedback.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/18
Valerio P.
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/23

"Cool Task management"

Pros: ToDo is perfect for new companies and little groups. With ToDo, you can make a workspace in no time. Follow who is doing what, and when, lessens the requirement for tedious report strategies and update meetings. Group correspondence, document sharing, and everyday arranging are key necessities for a quick moving group and ToDo tends to every one of these requirements in a single interface.

Cons: None so far. Maybe sometimes it can be a little confusing to find out how to do something, but it is a usual subject. Once you learn it's easy to manage the application

• Reviewed on 2018/02/23
Seray Ö.
Architectural Project Coordinator
Real Estate, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/02

"todo.vu is such a great collaboration software for technical design projects"

Comments: todo.vu is a user-friendly technical design project managmeent program that helps us to manage all aspects of our project designs from one single platform. Pricing plan is extremely affordable and worths the price.

Pros: User interface is great, we can use the platform with full features without problem thanks to its user-friendly inteface. Customer service cares about the cases we report them and they are fast to solve the problems. $9 per user, per month is quite affordable price when compared with the other alternatives and when features are counted.

Cons: Indeed todo.vu works in a great way so far that's why there is nothing serious to mention as negative so far. Maybe third party inegration library can be extended with new programs.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/02