Aero Workflow Reviews

by Aero Workflow

• Overall
    4.1/5
    3.7/5
    4.3/5

About Aero Workflow

Workflow and practice management software designed by accountants for accountants - helps define, organize and track your firm's work.

Learn more about Aero Workflow

Mark L.
Firm Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/07

"I now rest easy!"

Comments: Simply put, Aero Workflow is a cloud-based application that allows you to schedule to do's for your clients and staff. But, Aero Workflow goes much further than a simple to do list. Each task contains all the instructions necessary to complete the task. This could include a stepwise procedure, a client's login credentials, links to resources, screenshots, etc. Aero Workflow also keeps track of the time it takes to complete the task. If you code tasks to a specific project, Aero Workflow can provide project costing and profitability reports. This is an invaluable resource in determining whether or not a fixed/value priced client is profitable. Since Aero is integrated to QuickBooks Online, our billable time is saved directly to QuickBooks. We have reduced our monthly billing process from hours to minutes. Aero's monthly fee is more than recouped by the efficiencies in our monthly billing process but the big return is in our reports. We have pinpointed and replaced our less than profitable clients.

We've been using Aero for several years now. Since we have our procedures and to do lists stored in Aero, if someone calls in sick or goes on vacation, we don't miss a step.
I don't know how we survived before Aero.

Pros: This software seems to have been developed with bookkeeping service firms in mind. It functions the way we have always delivered service to our clients. We just added our procedures and client data.

Cons: Not really a con but using Aero caused us to document our procedures and this did require an effort. This can be a daunting task but now we have systemized services.

• Reviewed on 2017/01/07
Asjad A.
Bookkeeper
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/31

"Aero Review - Bookkeeper"

Comments: Meeting multiple tasks completions and reminders for multiple projects simultaneously and on a reoccurring basis

Pros: Dashboard and sticky's make working on one company/procedure with multiple components very easy

Cons: Sometimes if you save time worked on a procedure for later, it has a risk of being glitched/deleted and not count.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/31
Cody K.
Senior Associate
Accounting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/12

"Great User Interface"

Comments: It has been great to learn how to use and am completing our implementation.

Pros: It is easy to learn and start to set up your companies jobs and assign them to team members.

Cons: It can take a little bit to get use to the names for different functions and how they differ from each other.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/12
City Council Member
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/31

"It was a terrible experience. "

Comments: As a cpa, helped me to organize my client tasks.

Pros: User interface is nice. Usability is fair. But, for the price, it did what I wanted it to do at a reasonable price.

Cons: Customer support is terrible. For some reason my product was disabled (since, according to them I did not pay) and then they tell me they deleted all my data. They accused me of lieing and that I must of gotten many messages telling me it was going away (I received none). Customer service blamed me (the customer) for everything.

• Reviewed on 2017/10/31
Paul T.
Admin
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/30

"Useful features and transparent pricing"

Comments: Aero has lots of seful features and transparent pricing (unlike some competitors). Its not cheap, but the value it provided with WF management is well worth it. We specifically like the SOP built-in to the WF. We're very hopeful Aero will help us resolve a few bottlenecks in the WF.

Pros: Useful features and transparent pricing.

Cons: make library free, you will win more accolades for that

• Reviewed on 2019/08/30
Veronica B.
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/11

"Watched a demo, and WOW, I was sold!"

Pros: The ability to identify & organize our workflow. By detailing the tasks that needed to be completed for each client, I seems productivity has improved and there are less "oops I forgot to do that" incidents.

Cons: The app could be a little more user friendly. It was very difficult to figure out on our own how to go about the process of setting up and implementing everything.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/11
Rebecca N.
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/07

"Great way to have all staff on track every day!"

Pros: I like how I can set up daily, weekly and monthly tasks to be done. The time tracking helps to let you know if there is problem with staff. Training online is easy to use. Since it is in the cloud even remote staff can access their job lists and work mobily.

Cons: Depending on band width of internet connection some areas may have issues with it running in the background.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/07
Natalie S.
accountant
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/26

"aero workflow"

Comments: Overall 'Ok' experience but sticking with our current software

Pros: What I liked most about this software was the organization, but felt it lacked in other areas due to inability to integrate with software we currently use.

Cons: What I liked least about this software was its inability to integrate with software we currently use.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/26
Jason N.
Intelligence SME
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/29

"Accounting Workflow Software"

Comments: This is an OK software for managing your accounting team. Would prefer not to use it due to the UI.

Pros: This software has a relatively straight forward way of organizing your team, their capabilities, and the projects in front of you.

Cons: The UI is outdated and relatively unsightly. There are much cleaner solutions out there that look like they were made in 2019. This software needs an update, especially at its price point.

by Aero Workflow on 2019/08/30

Thank you for the review! Wanted to let you know we are working on the UI and expect to have an updated, all-new version of Aero out by the end of 2019.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/29
Anne B.
Bookkeeper
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/30

"Great for time tracking!"

Comments: So far so good. Just started using, but can see the benefits of the app.

Pros: Software is great for tracking time and creating reports to track your clients and your workload

Cons: Setting up the Aero's can be a little tricky.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/30
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/27

"Not very intuitive to use, requires a lot of upfront effort"

Pros: I think it has a lot of potential and will be more useful when they improve integrations and ease-of-use.

Cons: The amount of effort it would take to move over to this software is immense. It doesn't import contacts in bulk, etc. Also, the functionality was somewhat limited.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/27