• Overall

About SendX

Affordable, Intuitive & Feature-rich Email Marketing Software for marketers and business owners. Starts with a 14 days free trial.

Learn more about SendX

Manan S.
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/10

"Goodbye Mailchimp, Hello sendx!"

Pros: Before sendx, we were using mailchimp. For some reason, our deliverability was compromised and we tried to investigate. Mailchimp support never got back! In my frustration, we decided to give sendx a go. Migrating was smooth and started our campaigns through sendx. Great delivery rates. Also, Agni from their team is a rockstar! Prompt, knowledgable and actually listens to what you have to say.

Cons: There isn't much to dislike about sendx. Sure, I miss the monkey of mailchimp but there is no monkey business with my email marketing anymore!

• Reviewed on 2019/05/10
Jayarajan J.
Digital Marketing manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/30

"Our marketing automation initiatives are paying off with SendX and we see a clear ROI with them."

Comments: We are an Ed Tech company. After testing out SendX for 1 month it was clear that this is the right system for us. We went ahead with the full implementation and did a deep integration of SendX with our in house CRM. The tech & support team at their end was very helpful and provided almost instant support for most of our queries. Post this we have been using SendX for nurturing our leads and users based on their category of interest (courses). Finally our marketing automation initiatives are paying off with SendX and we see a clear ROI with them.
I would recommend anyone who has a marketing automation use case (like ours - EdTech) to try out SendX

Pros: We are an Ed Tech company. After testing out SendX for 1 month it was clear that this is the right system for us. We went ahead with the full implementation and did a deep integration of SendX with our in house CRM. The tech & support team at their end was very helpful and provided almost instant support for most of our queries. Post this we have been using SendX for nurturing our leads and users based on their category of interest (courses). Finally our marketing automation initiatives are paying off with SendX and we see a clear ROI with them.

Cons: Can increase the no. of templates of both email campaigns and landing pages. I am sure it will increase in the coming months.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Jayarajan!

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

We heard your feedback and SendX now offers 50+ free responsive email templates inside the product :).

But, we didn't stop there, we also created the biggest email templates collection for anyone to explore free templates - https://www.sendx.io/ultimate-free-email-template-collection and open sources all our premium templates https://www.sendx.io/email-templates.

Hope this helps :)

• Reviewed on 2018/03/30
Christian I.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/16

"***I used Sendx for 6 months and this is a real review.****"

Comments: It was a poor customer experience during the 6 months I used the software and I regret spending countless hours setting up the automations just to save $20 a month on Mailchimp.

Pros: -The pricing is affordable compared to their competitors.
-The software has features business owners want and need.
-The software is user friendly.
-The team will work with you to create custom fields/settings based on your needs.
-The team was always polite and apologetic when dealing with my account.
-This software has great potential and I likely was an early user but they still need time to get the kinks out.

Cons: -Communication was always delayed until the next day due to the time difference (team is in India). This was very frustrating when you are trying to fix an issue in the moment.
-Email delivery to our customers was 20% or less. The only reason why we implemented this software was to automate our pricing and using this software actually caused a decrease in bookings as the emails were never delivered OR the client would get batch emails all sent at the same time. This was an on going issue and they offered a number of solutions that never ended up working. Sendx needs to address this issue as what is the point of the software if emails aren't being delivered?
-They don't allow you to cancel your account or stop billing on the site.
-Our conversions decreased while using the event based automations.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/16
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/13

"A decent email marketing software"

Comments: If you can afford it, go for it.

Pros: I worked on a client project who was using SendX. I had the chance to use SendX for over a year and it never disappointed me. It has all the features that you'd want to see in an email marketing software. You can automate emails using tags, send customized emails, build your email list with popups, and more. I love their customer support and the fact that they continuously keep updating the software so you get to see new feature every now and then.

Cons: If there is one thing that will hurt you is its price. It is hell of expensive. When compared with other email marketing software, you'd realize that SendX is way too expensive.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for taking the time out to review SendX.

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this helps us improve our product and service.

We heard your feedback and have reduced our pricing significantly. The pricing starts at $9.99/ month OR 7.49 /month (paid annually). You can check the latest pricing here - https://www.sendx.io/pricing.

Hope this helps :)

• Reviewed on 2018/12/13
Ashley C.
Radio Trainer
Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/13

"Very cost effective, good customer support and all in one tools."

Comments: Cost effective. For start ups, every separate marketing tool costs a fortune. You provide most marketing tools in one for a set fee. It's perfect for new people like myself.

Pros: I'm on a tight budget, and I can't afford for each separate marketing tool. I chose to use SendX because it's all in one. I get to use numerous tools such as drip campaigns, email sign ups, email lists and pop up boxes to name but a few. At the moment, I'm new, so I'm not selling much. I have a website to rent, and I need numerous tools. It's too much for me. Send X does it all in one at a great price. Plus, the customer service is very friendly, and they're also very helpful.

Cons: Having to use the SendX brand on my sign up forms when I'm already paying the company to use their product. Their SendX sign looks a bit tacky.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Ashley! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

Also, I am happy to inform you that we have significantly improved our branding in the signup forms making the sign-up forms look even better :)

• Reviewed on 2017/09/13
Software Developer
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/28

"Must use it for automatic email management"

Comments: Sending email to customers

Pros: Sendx is the best tool available in the market for better and reliable email automation campaigns. This will help you to turn your website visitors users into customers. You can promote your products to your users just with the one click. With the help of drag and drop features, you can design your own custom email template for email campaigns.

Cons: SendX integration with the website is bit complex as proper guidelines are missing. Email tracking options are still need be added.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review!

• Reviewed on 2018/06/28
Steven K.
Marketing Manager
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/19

"A great alternative to MailChimp"

Pros: I've been using SendX for about 11 months now. Can't speak highly enough about it. I was looking for an alternative to MailChimp - it's easier to use, and with more features. I think most impressively, the support has been excellent. Never waited more than 30 mins for a response, and I've seen a constant stream of quality features added. Really recommend.

Cons: There are a few tweaks I would make for ease of use (e.g. ability to add a new contact from the dashboard).

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Steven!

• Reviewed on 2017/09/19
Jitesh D.
Product Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/14

"Extremely useful for email marketing automation"

Comments: Maintaining subscriber lists on Sendx is easy and we can integrate with our Medium blog seamlessly. Zapier integration has been very useful too.

Pros: I was introduced to the SendX tool through ProductHunt. I signed up for the demo instantly. Got amazing support from the community manager. They helped me setup the tool. Setting up drip campaigns is extremely easy and it is extremely easy to import/export contacts and setup campaigns. I can tell that this is easily among the best of all similar tools available in the market.

Cons: The team behind Sendx has done a great job at building such an amazing platform. A few minor bugs at times is the only disappointment we have been through. But, the team is extremely proactive at resolving those when reported.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Jitesh! Also, we are deeply thankful to you and the entire Drivezy marketing team that helped us with product feedback constantly.

We deeply value customer feedback and a public review like this truly makes our day :)

Nuno M.
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/12

"With SendX everything seems there for a reason, every feature you will need for your business."

Pros: - Drip campaigns; - Triggered automation; - a nice segmentation process that does the job automatically (you just have to setup your conditions); - The new drag-and-drop email editor has so far been a huge thing for me, my emails now look really professional, without spending money to hire a designer to do them for me; - And the support team, they are simply there to help you, sure is a plus when you are like me, a person who doesn't have much experience with email marketing and technical marketing in general.

Cons: The only thing I would add could be more integrations to facilitate my job, sometimes I can use Zapier to bypass this problem, but like I said I am not that savvy so would be nice if they consider this. Apart from the integration thing, I've been having a great experience with the tool so far.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Nuno! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] .

Also, I am happy to inform you that SendX now natively integrates with 25+ software. This along with our public Zapier integration allows you to connect SendX with 1000+ apps.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/12
James O.
System Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/28

"Best software for marketing planning"

Comments: Well thought out product to deliver delightful experience

Pros: The pricing is fair based on the contribution of the software to the growth of the company
Training is available to the new users who are yet to familiarise themselves with the software

Cons: Somehow based on the knowledge of the user, it can be tricky a bit to navigate through the software and obtain the required analytics

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, James!

• Reviewed on 2018/05/28
Naman G.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/18

"It is a very well thought out product and the experience so far has been delightful"

Pros: 1)Deep API integrations
2). Email Drip sequences for User nurturing and engagement
3). Exhaustive Automation operations
4). Powerful Segment builder
5). Great Email Delivery
6). Exclusion filters in Drip steps

Cons: Reporting could be extensive and easy to extract. Also, many advanced features like Clickview map are not there currently but sit in their pipeline.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Naman! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

I am happy to inform you that we have revamped our entire reporting module. Reports now show you a world map with details such as opens, clicks, replies amongst other things.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/18
Muhammad A.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/17

"Costly but effective"

Comments: we had expanded our business through SendX e-mail marketing

Pros: SendX is the most effective e-mail marketing software and it helps us in making our website visitors our clients and it have a brilliant drag and drop option and you will get all the things related to e-mail marketing in it

Cons: The only issue is it's price it is costly but if you can afford it go for at

• Reviewed on 2019/03/17
Arpit J.
Tech Lead
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/14

"We migrated from an in-house marketing system to SendX. The experience so far has been amazing."

Pros: A). Easy to use APIs
B). Amazon SES integration
C). 1st class Drip automation support
D). If this then that automation rule engine

Cons: A). UI is not as user friendly as expected.
B). A few more features may be required to cover all scenarios.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Arpit! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day.

Also, I am happy to inform you that we have significantly improved our APP UI making SendX one of the easiest to use email marketing software out there. Do let us know what do you think now :)

Abhishek D.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/15

"Amazing."

Comments: Customer onboarding and marketing activities are simplified.

Pros: Development and support. The support on issue resolution is great and the developments going on are even better.

Cons: Automation can be improved for better usability and management. The design can be made more catchy as well.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Abhishek! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

Also, I am happy to inform you that we have revamped our automation module significantly. Do let us know what do you think about it now?

• Reviewed on 2017/09/15
Nikhil S.
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/25

"So far we have been pretty happy with the service and the speed with which the product is evolving."

Pros: We zeroed down on after having a close look at MailerLite and other alternatives in the email marketing domain. One of the primary reason for choosing SendX was the seamless integration with Amazon's SES. Makes the entire offering all the more appealing! The drag & drop editor and list segmenting features are easy to use and great.

Cons: For a mailing service, there should be only one paid plan and campaigns should auto save while creation.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Nikhil!

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day!

We keep experimenting with our pricing plans. As for now, we have two plans but the base plan includes almost all the features (as recommend in your reviews). Hope this helps :)

• Reviewed on 2017/09/25
Jon B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/21

"Superb experience. Awesome support. Great piece of kit."

Comments: Increased efficiency
Improved email marketing campaigns (more sophisticated)
Increased sales from better email marketing campaigns

Pros: It has tons of functionality.
The team are so supportive. They even helped me migrate from ConvertKit. They've immediately responded to my support requests. It's a treat!
It's enabled me to plan my product launches better and create more sophisticated email marketing campaigns.

by SendX on 2017/12/22

Thanks for the thumbs up and vote of confidence Jon! Means a lot :)

• Reviewed on 2017/12/21
Mike B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/05

"Great EMail Marketing Product for SMBs"

Comments: Very easy to use. You can get up and run in 15 mins. Lots of themes for onsite widgets and pop-ups. The email marketing automation piece is very straight forward to setup. Email Sequences and Rule-based automation makes it a really powerful combination and you virtually create any type of email sequence you can think of. Also, the free tire makes this a killer offering for any SMB.

Pros: Easy of user and the price point

Cons: Can have more integrations

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review, Mike!

• Reviewed on 2017/01/05
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/15

"Truly comprehensive Email Marketing tool"

Comments: Great support. Great content and handholding. Cant complain.

Pros: Email marketing software space is super crowded but SendX truly stands out with it's pricing and it's continued focus on improving delivery. Be it bulk email or just pure play email automation, SendX has worked really well for us. + Their pricing really hits the sweet spot.

Cons: Haven't really tried rest of the stuff in their package but it just sounds like that's diluting their Email offering

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review!

• Reviewed on 2018/12/15
Ahsen M.
Director Operations and HR
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/18

"User friendly and great customer support"

Comments: We're emailing a small opt in group to fill a form

Pros: We're using this for small opt-in campaigns. Looking really good so far, and the customer support is excellent!

Cons: nothing stands out at the moment, but if I had to nitpick i'd say they can do a better job of making things easier for first time users

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for giving SendX an ALL STARS review Ahsen! We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this makes our day! If you ever face any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] .

• Reviewed on 2018/12/18
Boyan M.
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/18

"Easy to use yet very Powerful Email Marketing Software"

Pros: - Advanced automations
- Ease of use
- The best 24/7 Customer Support I've seen so far
- Great Delivery

Cons: Although SendX is very easy to use, maybe the design of the administration side could be done better.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/18
Valerio P.
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/31

"Very easy"

Comments: SendX is pretty simple to use, anyone who doesn't have much experience with email marketing can use it.

Pros: It has a very simple drag-and-drop interface that allows you to create a very fast email. An added value is that it can show you how the email will look on a smartphone and on the desktop.

Cons: There is not much to say in this regard. Maybe for people who do not send many emails it would be good to have a cheaper or perhaps free plan; something like an introductory plan for small businesses.

by SendX on 2019/03/07

Thank you for your feedback, Valerio.

We deeply care customer feedback and a public review like this helps us improve the product and the overall experience.

As of today, we do not offer a free plan, however, we do have 14 days free trial. Also, we have recently reduced our pricing making SendX much more affordable for everyone. Hope this helps :)

• Reviewed on 2018/01/31
Talha A.
student
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/21

"'Its Simply Best for Email Marketing'"

Comments: excellent support, affordable price, overall it is the best

Pros: Support staff of SendX are considerably good, Setting up drip campaigns is very easy also import/export contacts and setup campaigns are extremely easy, training available for new users. i put this software onto the top in my priority list.

Cons: The staff of SendX has done an excellent job in order to build such an amazing platform. some little bugs at times is the only disappointment, while my experience using this software is amazing.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/21