Filter by:

• Overall

About SalesRabbit

The only choice for comprehensive sales enablement.

Learn more about SalesRabbit

Assistant Branch Manager
Financial Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/24

"Sales Rabbit"

Comments: It is great and constantly becoming better.

Pros: This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

Cons: There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/24
Ben E.
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/23

"Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit"

Comments: Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

Pros: I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

Cons: The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/23
Justin D.
Justin D.
Account manager
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/21

"Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!"

Comments: Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

Pros: This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

Cons: The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/21
Kalin H.
Kalin H.

"Excellent Sales Application"

Comments: I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

Stetson B.
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

"SR reviews"

Comments: Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Pros: Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

Cons: none.

Juan H.
Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/07

"Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!"

Pros: The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

Cons: There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time.

• Reviewed on 2017/05/07
Chrid B.
Sales manager
Retail

"Sales rabbit"

Comments: I have been using this app four a couple years now and it only gets better And it's very easy to navigate and customers absolutely love it knowing what we can do

Pros: Functionality

Cons: Up load speec

Danny F.
Tech
Marketing & Advertising

"Danielson"

Comments: It's been well besides the times where my close outs don't show up. Other than that it's been real help full!

Pros: I like how you can just do the paperwork on your phone it's really easy to access as well. Espically for first time users

Cons: How sometimes my paperwork won't submit to my office. Sometimes it takes me multiple times to submit it

by Sales Rabbit on 2017/03/09

Thanks for the feedback Franco. We are going to be coming out with a great update for TechRabbit soon. You will love it.

Ethan G.
Sales rep
Entertainment, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/22

"My opinion"

Comments: I love the app it works very well and I have no issues with it at all it makes my job as a salesman way easier and i don't know what I would do without it.

Pros: I like how it has the map and shows you costumer leads

Cons: Sometimes it can be slow to load

• Reviewed on 2017/02/22
Dee S.
Technician
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees

"Technician"

Comments: It's pretty good but it crushes every once in a while and lose information. I have to sign in again and reput information.

Pros: It's easy to use and very simple. Once, you get where all the information space, it will be so simple enough to get it done quickly.

Cons: It crushes every once in a while. Specially, after you fill out and right before push submit, it crushes and loses all the information.

by Sales Rabbit on 2017/03/09

Sorry you have had some issues with TechRabbit crashing. We are coming out with a big update for the app later this week. You will love it.

Tom H.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/14

"Effective message platform that helps me to keep organized and easier to communicate with employees"

Pros: I like the GPS tracking system that helps me keep abreast of the reps in the field at their locations.

Cons: I found incorrect information on customer's addresses and phone numbers. They need to update their records more frequently.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/14
Sheldon M.
Sales rep
Entertainment, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/28

"Efficient and user friendly"

Comments: The app is very easy to operate. It makes the job much easier because you can refer to the app for pretty much everything you need.

Pros: Easy to use, helpful tools.

Cons: Asks to update pretty much daily.

Alicia T.
Outreach Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/28

"My first Sales Rabbit Review"

Comments: Sales Rabbit is a new app to my sales team of canvassers. It is very easy to use and I love the different options that it allows us (prospect phone numbers so that we can call or text from their porch or in our office in the case of inclement weather) to reach prospects when the door goes unanswered. The only downside I've experienced is that if more than 1 person is logged in using the same profile it has a tendency to kick them out. I'm excited to see how our usage progresses from the winter to the summer.

Pros: The GPS and the ability to call prospects from the app.

Cons: If more than 1 person is logged in on a password it kicks the other users out.

by Sales Rabbit on 2017/03/09

Thanks for the review! We are glad that you have had a good experience with SalesRabbit. You should be able to login to at least a couple devices at the same time, but because the software is designed to have a different user for each login it is expected behavior to boot someone out of the app when this is happening. To avoid this you will need to create multiple users instead of sharing the same login.

T C.
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/08

"3.875 on a 10 scale"

Comments: Sales Rabbit, Tech Rabbit... I commend you on the attempt for this service! 10 outta 10.
Now for the truth:
Software Performance = 3
Input Options Feasibility = 4
Software Creativity = 5
Overall user satisfaction = 5
Of the 8 categories I ranked your product, your net average score = 3.875 Solely based upon the initial plan of this software you were spot-on. However, being forced to use this software by my employer, resulted in more frustration, confusion and disappointment to be totally honest with you.
My earnest attempts to obtain real-time 'How-To's' for use of this product where 100% devoid.
Presently the current edition of this product is neanderthal at best. On the bright side it allows you unimaginable room for improvement. Best of Luck...

by Sales Rabbit on 2017/03/09

I'm sorry you have not had a great experience with SalesRabbit. We are always making improvements to the platform and rely on users like you to improve the product by sending us your feedback. It would be great to get some more specifics on where we can further improve. If you need support please call into 801-919-7499 or email [email protected] We are coming out with a big update for TechRabbit within next couple of days :)

• Reviewed on 2017/03/08
Rachel J.
Author- Dreams With Horses
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/20

"Sales Rabbit Wins"

Comments: Optimization needed for speeding up.

Pros: The most interesting part of SR is its functionality and features, It has delivered everything that was needed. A big yes.

Cons: The only thing that we did not like it is the way it slows our system else everything went great. We tried it on other systems as well but did not go through.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/20
Angela W.
Recruiter / Onboarding Coordinator / Admin

"Great App!"

Comments: Offers great tracking for our sales reps. Uploading leads is pretty quick too. I do wish there was a way sales rabbit could flag duplicate leads as soon as they are uploaded to make deleting them easier. Other than that, no complaints!

Pros: Offers easy tracking for our sales reps.

Cons: I wish the software would automatically recognize duplicate leads

Technical Support
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/14

"Coolest and easiest app for selling"

Comments: Effortless and convenient, that's the experience that the app can provide to its users. Relatively good for marketing strategy.

Pros: Probably the coolest app to use if you are in a real state business. The app is very easy to use and understand plus it does save you from all those paper works and charts you have to create. In just on tap on your phone or tablet you can add your contact and make your sales.

Cons: One thing I noticed is the map, its google based there are few location that are not updated yet.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/14
Trey E.
Server
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees

"Great app to use"

Comments: Very hands on and easy to jump into. Very much organized for its purpose and serves it well. Needed for more conpanys

Pros: The usage and hands on activity

Cons: Not really much

Christopher P.

"Best sales app"

Comments: Never have issues living the user friendly system thank you. It is very easy to track what neighborhoods and what houses I have already talked to and who weren't home or set appointments with. Also the color coded demographic data on each house helps tremendously. I love how i have access to all the sales tools needed to make the sales process go smoothly also.

Dustin S.
Independent Sales Contractor
Environmental Services

"Dustin's opinion"

Comments: Overall, pretty easy to use, responsive, and very handy. Only had one instance where I had an issue with it getting a little wonk on me.

Pros: Good for on-the-go tracking.

Cons: Sometimes pins where off, addresses where incorrect, and once the pins completely disappeared for a couple hours.

Allison W.
Energy consultant
Utilities, 11-50 Employees

"Top notch sales app"

Comments: I would say the experience has been good. Only been using it for a couple of months now but it seems to be working great so far.

Pros: Shows streets ad communities. Spoiling to mark all the houses you have been too. Easy app and always knows where you are.

Cons: iPhones dont have all the same appearance items as different phones.

Carolina S.

"Tools for field"

Comments: Sales rabbit is great especially if your doing door to door really helps on keeping track of territory , appointment etc. also like the feature where you can communicate with in your company regardless of where your at and also the material and any other helpful tips to review in case you loose your attitude

Parker W.

"Rabbit of sales"

Comments: I like the app a lot, definitely easy to use. The only thing I had an issue with is that my paper work was submitted before I even finished it. Just because I signed my name and saved it, it submitted the paper work so I got an email having to redo it.

Jake J.

"Almost perfect"

Comments: I really like sales rabbit. I like the easibility of it. I wish it integrated better with downlines so that when reps are out on sales blitzes, guys that are in different offices can see where everyone is knocking

Sales Representative
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/14

"Sales Rabbit"

Pros: It's easy to record information and has increased my sales and accuracy.

Cons: It glitches and will freeze up and isn't the fastest uploading data.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/14