• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,1 /5
    4,6 /5

About Easy Projects

Easy Projects is an award-winning project management platform built for fast-moving teams inside midsize and enterprise organizations.

Learn more about Easy Projects

Crystal K.
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/13

"LOVE LOVE LOVE"

Comments: Amazing!

Pros: It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Cons: Nothing. This is great. No complaints at all.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/13
Project Lead
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/10

"One Place for everything"

Comments: Scheduling has been the biggest benefactor of EP, allowing us to be more precise with parts orders and saving us time and money with on-time parts deliveries.

Pros: Everything we need is in this software, from scheduling at higher levels to project production at the floor level. It greatly improves our ability to see the health of every project on the floor from any office. EP's commitment to helping and listening to their customers has also been a great asset. It is comforting to know that our investment is a value to them and it shows in there continual communication with our company on all levels.

Cons: Minor UI issues. For instance, I would like to be able to expand or slide the size of my tasks on my home page so I could see more of the information without actually opening some of the windows.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/10
Weiwei C.
Engineer
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/21

"Easy Projects review result"

Comments: 1. Easier to manage.
2. Review the task and schedule more clearly.
3. Easier to find project and related info by using search tool.
4. Easier to see the detail schedule and the completed steps.
5. Can review all finished or will need to be finished tasks.
6. Easy to add drawing, photo and related info from Easy project email tool.
7. Easy to communication from different country or group.
8. Central control all projects.

Pros: 1. See the info that I need by search related project.
2. Easy to review and easy to use.

Cons: Some times, it is not easy to find the info from related task because people still email from closed or from not related task or person who need to finish the task unless search all tasks or emails from the project.

by Logic Software on 2016/07/21

Thanks for the review Weiwei!

• Reviewed on 2016/07/21
Clinton S.
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/24

"Flexible and reliable project managment tool"

Comments: Easy Projects is a flexible tool that handles pretty much anything that you can throw at it. The development team consistently brings foward innovative new features and customer service is responsive and helpful. Easy Projects continues to be a critial component of keeping our marketing communications workflow and records keeping on track.

Pros: It is dynamic and can achieve most anything you may need of it.

Cons: It can be complicated for setup and sorting out how to achieve desired outcomes at times.

• Reviewed on 2017/04/24
Assistant Graphic Designer
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/01

"An easy-to-use software that provides a common ground for our team to complete projects"

Comments: More interaction with my team and ability to quickly share what we're working on

Pros: Easy-to-use
Ability to customize your workspace to fit your specific needs
Ability to look up past projects, even ones you haven't worked on
Ability to keep track of time spent on projects

Cons: Inability to have direct contact with people on your team for certain projects. For example, a "chat" function would be perfect to get quick questions answered rather than having them posted in each milestone.
Sometimes I miss notifications because someone forgot to notify me. It is annoying to receive notifications for every single interaction in a milestone, by incorporating a "chat", this would minimize the amount of interaction in a milestone - leaving just the important posts and recaps to be in each milestone of each project.

Olga D.
Certified Sports Nutritionist
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/06

"Great tool boosting teams productivity and collaboration"

Comments: better team communication; structured projects.
We did have to request few custom developments that were implemented for our organisation - however it was not an issue - development was done on time and according to the brief provided.

Pros: It is easy to use, self explanatory software that allow program and project planning down to granular task level. The team support behind is great - always there to answer any questions or provide training if needed.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/06
Ryan G.
Director, Project Management
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/08

"Since adopting Easy Projects we have reduced our customer onboarding time by over 20%!"

Pros: Ease of use in general. Dependencies are easy to manage and tasks can be dragged to the correct spot with ease. Customer service is great, very responsive and open to suggestions for development.

Cons: When you have multiple templates it is hard to make changes to one then apply to the same tasks in other templates. Guest portal is confusing when the user has tasks that are pending but should not be started.

• Reviewed on 2017/05/08
Diego S.
  • Reviewed on 2015/01/24

"My Fundamental Tool"

Comments: My dream? Start my own business.
Financial Resources? Very Low
Assistance needed? High
Easy Projects satisfied all the above and went beyond them.
Being a professional with two college degrees and having worked in many fields developed my desire to have my own business, but realized that the startup could be way difficult although you have an idea in place, because you don´t know exactly what to do first and then what follows and so on, and how to achieve it. Easy Projects was truly that impulse I needed, and now, reviewing it became my fundamental daily activity to take the most out of each day and because of it I am following easy, simple, but efficient steps towards achieving my dream and I am so satisfied because my personal project is becoming alive in the most organized way as I always wanted and furthermore it helped me develop more ideas than the original one.
I do really appreciate the initiative of this company that created Easy Projects with the true conscience to help entrepreneurs and professionals to follow important projects and be able to output high unimaginable projects with a truly high developed yet simple technology.
I have no cons against it because I have everything I need and even more, I am impressed how these guys thought and keep thinking on every need one may have while creating a project, and these needs are solved in advance. They have also inspired me on how to give my Customers a good service.
Diego S.
Acron Founder (Private Small Business Entrepreneur)

by Logic Software on 2015/01/25

Diego,

Thanks a lot for your review! I'm really happy Easy Projects helps you get closer to your dream.

Vadim Katcherovski
Chief Make-It-Happen Officer

• Reviewed on 2015/01/24
Reghina R.
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/21

"Indeed Easy to manage projects"

Comments: Last year our small Company (up to 20 poeple) was looking for a simple, user-friendly and cost-justifying solution for our ongoing and upcoming projects. We have reviewed more than 20 different softwares, including comprehensive testing for some of them. At the end the winner was Easy Projects! We were satisfied and up untill now are happy to have such an easy in-use and simple tool! Special thanks to a Support Team that is promptly reacting to any of our requests ))

Pros: Easy, intuitive, has most of the necessary functionalitites, very good and quick support, wonderful video tutorials

Cons: Time to time the software works a bit slow (Response time)

• Reviewed on 2016/11/21
Conor O.
Snr Graphic Designer
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/02

"Easy to use, a great tool for managing your day to day workflow."

Pros: The flexibility to tailor the software to your needs.
Reliability is terrific, in the 3+ years I have used it (daily) I don't recall the service being unavailable once.
Reporting is flexible as well.

Cons: The guest user panel is a bit basic and dated, I'd love for a guest user to have access to more information. I believe work is being done on this...

• Reviewed on 2018/02/02
Don S.
Director of Information Technology
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/14

"Very easy to use. Can create project plans quickly"

Comments: Ability to track multiple projects across a diverse customer portfolio

Pros: Integration with timesheet and effort tracking per task allows me to report on hours by person as it relates to a specific customer

Cons: Need to have a better view of project dependancies across a given portfolio. I'm not sure if I can make a task in Project A be related to a task in Project B

Ella A.
Financial Analyst
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/01

"Software is easy to use."

Comments: Easy to track activity for a certain project

Pros: You can query anything with multiple filters. Data can be exported into excel format and you can add or delete users by a group code.

Cons: In the report generator, it should show last user with date and time. No warning that you have entered the same project code.

Franklin W.
Product Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/30

"Using It More and More to Make Us Better"

Pros: I am very impressed with Easy Projects as a product, but also as a service. They all seem to have a great handle on how to work together to continually make the product better as well as treat the customer well. I highly recommend the product to others quite often. I see it as a great tool for figuring many things out.

Cons: Just like any other software, it's about getting people familiar with it. That being said they do have Interactive Guides now...

• Reviewed on 2017/05/30
Web design/content specialist
Higher Education
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/15

"Not my favorite project-management tool, but functional"

Pros: Our department uses this for time-tracking, and some of the features around assignments and budgets are pretty useful.

Cons: It has a fairly clunky interface and the searching and filtering are pretty difficult to use. It would also be nice to be able to see vacation time in the weekly view.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/15
Alexa C.
Graphic Designer
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/01

"Easy Projects is a great tool!! It's changed the way we work with clients."

Pros: Easy to use, comprehensive, great customer support. I wouldn't want to use anything else at this point. When I first came onto my company we used multiple systems to branch into different departments and EZP just made it work I love it!
The tech support is awesome They know what their product and how to use it to its upmost potential. Really changed the game on how we work as a large multi-dimensional company.

Stacey C.
Agency Sales Learning Consultant
Insurance, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/11

"Easy Projects has allowed me to easily move into the Project Manager role within my department."

Pros: The software is very easy to use and visually appealing. I like the Resource Reports so I can easily identify over allocation.

Cons: There is no ability WITHIN the software to connect dependencies between projects. There is no undo button.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/11
Alan S.
IT Projects Manager
Design, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/08

"I like the interface, but can be intimidating. Lots of function hidden. Views are somewhat difficul."

Comments: Visibility into projects that we did not have before.

Pros: Functionality. there is a lot of power hidden within a simple looking interface. It is quick to load and inputs happen in a reasonable time. I use the software on different computers in different locations and in all instances it runs very quickly (which is much better than the last product we used).

Cons: Learning curve and controlling the screen views to obtain the information I am looking for. I use a number of wide monitors and I still find myself scrolling screens back and forth.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/08
Amy A.
VP
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/14

"Flexible, Easy to Use, and Outstanding Support"

Comments: Being able to satisfy many different business needs by developing different configurations that are used in different portfolios of the system.

Pros: Extremely flexible. We have been able to configure the system to meet many different needs, well beyond project management.

Cons: The Guest User view is limited and is effectively the only thing that has posed a limitation on our use of the system.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/14
Michael S.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/14

"Heavy learning curve but with fair ease of use and good versatility."

Pros: Versatility of template creation and being able to work with ezp customer service to optimized and customize to fit specific needs.

Cons: The filter system takes some getting used to and the search functionality is less than optimal. Budget tools aren't terribly intuitive and don't exactly meet our needs but we're working on that.

IT Support Staff
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/14

"Very useful to keep a whole department with many projects organized."

Pros: What I like most about this software is the ease to use. It's pretty straight forward. It's a smart to-do list that you can hammer away at with a team.

Cons: The only issue I have had with this software is some confusion as to why some users are force-notified when they are not assigned to the task.

Franklin W.
Product Engineer
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/25

"Easy Projects is Quite Versatile and Has Strong Customer Support"

Comments: I have had a lot of personal success with Easy Projects and have found it lowers my stress the more I use it. I really appreciate the help I have received from Patrick Icasas and the rest of the team. I feel like Easy Projects is also trying to continually develop the product to make it better.

Pros: How many features it comes with as well as the versatility

Cons: As a result of its increased versatility, people less familiar with project management do have a steeper learning curve with it (given they are much more used to using task management tools)

• Reviewed on 2016/07/25
Digital Strategy Lead
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/14

"Quality Functionality with a Learning Curve"

Pros: Easy Projects does A LOT. The functionality allows you to initiate, track, collaborate and budget for projects, which cuts down on the number of other systems we need to run jobs.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve. It's great that you can customize your set-up, but that also means things can get complicated fast. It take a while to figure out how to navigate the system, and even longer to understand what is best for your situation.

Jeremy H.
Associate Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/14

"Easy Projects Review"

Comments: Overall, I have enjoyed using easy projects for getting my work tasks done.

Pros: I enjoy the task lists and customization provided by Easy Projects. It makes it very easy to track overdue tasks and make sure I am on top of my workload.

Cons: I believe there should be a calendar view with tasks listed in their due date. Just a long list of tasks isn't the most efficient when Looking for what needs to get done on certain days.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/14
Stacy R.
COO
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/27

"Overall, good, affordable product."

Pros: It's cost effective and for a small company, it does everything we need it to and it's simple to use.

Cons: I wish there were better analytics or reporting dashboard. For example, utilization is a common metric for consulting companies like us, but I have to pull numbers and enter into a spreadsheet.

by Logic Software on 2017/12/28

Thanks Stacy for the review. Also, I'll have a member of our team reach out to you regarding the dashboard, as there is a solution for this within Easy Projects.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/27
Maya D.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/01

"Easy Projects helped us improve efficiency and communication."

Pros: This software is relatively easy to use and implement. It helps us a lot with workflow management and keeps team members in the loop on where we are with a project at any given time.

Cons: Due to the high volume of outstanding and completed projects in the system sometimes its not always easy to locate a specific project unless you know the exact name of the campaign or task.