About Thryv

End-to-end client experience platform built for small businesses.

Learn more about Thryv

Pros:

Cons:

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue.

Thryv ratings

Thryv has an overall rating of 4,2 out 5 stars based on 383 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Thryv before?

John S.
John S.
Insurance Agent in US
Insurance, Self Employed

Crafting your message

5 2 years ago

Comments: I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

Pros:

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Cons:

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

2 years ago

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Business Owner in US
Photography, 2-10 Employees

Great for simple CRM needs

4 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Thryv collects client's contact info, and with their webhooks, I can easily import them where I need them.

Pros:

I really like how we can capture potential clients info into the system and then start marketing to them.

Cons:

If you have a current client, say a parent, and that parent has more than one child that needs to be in the system, you can't automatically have the 2nd child and no entered into the system. Also, if you are having them register their children for services, it is VERY VERY confusing because the system is not set up well for multiple "Sub" Clients.

4 weeks ago

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to see if there is a way to resolve this issue. If you could send me an email to, [email protected], and send me some more details, I can send it to our team for further assistance! - Gabe

Deanna K.
COMMUNICATIONS AND WEBSITE MANAGEMENT in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

stay away.... your business will plunder.

1 2 months ago New

Comments: stole my money

Pros:

customer service is nice and helpful. your rep will lie to your face during the process.

Cons:

Worst Company I Have Ever Encountered. They Will Jack Your Website And Keep It Regardless If You Pay In Full. All They Did Was Copy Our Previous Website Information And Change The Layout Of Our Website. [ Sensitive Content ] Has Been No Help To Us At All. She Does Not Check In With Us On How We Are Doing. I Do Things On My Own Now And Still, Pay $2,500 A Month Until Our Contract Ends. I Want Our Website Back. We Had To Pull Another Business Loan Out Since Starting Thryv. They Have Ruined Our Previous Organic Seo Ranking. They Sub Their Google Adwords. They Lie. They Do Not Deliver Their Promises. Buyer Beware Stay Away. they are yellow pages, then dex media, now thryv.

2 months ago

Hi Deanna, thank you for your feedback. We have sent your account to our Executive Claims teams for further assistance. We have tried calling and sending you emails, but have been unlucky in trying to reach you. If you could respond to the emails, we will be happy to assist you. - Gabe

Kathleen P.
Independent BEMER Distributor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Independent BEMER Distrinbutor

5 last month New

Comments: Exceptional

Pros:

Ease of use, customer support and all of the features

Cons:

I have to make myself schedule time to do it!!

4 weeks ago

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your review and we are glad to hear that your experience has been great so far. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Mikayla S.
Photography, Self Employed

This software saves me SO much time

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I’ve had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Thryv

Pros:

Everything is amazing. I love this software and it’s ease of use.

Cons:

The lack of an Afterpay-like integration the way Square has.

3 weeks ago

Hi Mikayla, thank you for your great review! We are excited that Thryv is such a good fit for you. And thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to send this to our team! If you ever need assistance or a refresher on anything, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Amanda J.
Accountant in Australia
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

Give it a go!

4 4 weeks ago New

Comments: There were many benefits when using Thryv, such as the ease of creating announcements, the emails filed on each client card made it easy to find and gave a history and making appointments was a simple step. The clients preferred to use the Outlook email system, therefore, using Thryv did not work out as had hoped.

Pros:

As there is a client card for each client, the emails are easy to read and find. When using the Marketing section for any announcements, made the process quick and easy. Thryv was easy to use once you became familiar with how things worked. The integration in the business was made easy with the help from Thryv.

Cons:

When using the text feature, we found that clients were not receiving or responding to the messages.

3 weeks ago

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that Thryv was able to help you stay organized and made your marketing efforts easier. Also, thank you for your feedback. If you don't mind, would you send an email to [email protected]? I would like to get more information on your feedback and see if there is anything we can do to assist! - Gabe

Kayla E.
Administrative Assistant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Great Company to Manage Your Website/Marketing

5 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Everyone at Thryv is awesome! From the quick email responses for changes to our website or other questions, to the detailed instructions we got during our in-person meeting w/ one of your reps, we have nothing but great things to say!

Pros:

Easy to do website edits and communicate with patients. The people who work at Thryv are very nice and helpful if you need anything.

Cons:

Scheduling feature (not interested in recommending changes as we prefer to do the scheduling ourselves) and trying to sign our patients up for promotions and marketing just by sending us a message.

4 weeks ago

Hi Kayla, thank you for your kind words! It is always great to hear that you are able to make edits to your website with ease and can rely on our team to make sure things get done! I want to get a little more information from you to see if we can get a solution to help your patients sign up for your promotions. Can you send an email to [email protected] with more details? I will send this to our team for further assistance! - Gabe

Matt L.
Accounting, 11-50 Employees

Looking forward to Improvement

4 last month New

Comments: luke warm so far

Pros:

I like the ease of functionality and the support team I currently have

Cons:

Someone from Thryv installed a portal on my website without my permission and then blamed it on the previous service provider. they have also been pretty poor overall at customer relations after the sale. the new team is much better thus far

last month

Hi Matt, thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize for your experience so far, but would love to work with you to turn that around. Would you mind sending me an email with your account information and any other details you would like to add? You can send it to [email protected], we will get you connected to our team! - Gabe

Valencia W.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Very satisfied

4 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Does everything I wanted and more

Pros:

Love my CRM as it allows me to manage clients, payments, client communication, social media communication and Thryv manages social media posts for my company. Best business investment I could have made!!!

Cons:

Unable to generate a client contact sheet/report with key fields

4 weeks ago

Hi Valencia, thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that Thryv is helping you communicate and run your day-to-day! Thank you for your feedback, we will send this to our team to look into. In the meantime, if you need any assistance or a refresher, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Ej S.
President in US
Construction, Self Employed

Worth the money!!

5 last month New

Comments: I love the credit card processing, social networking services as well as lead generation features

Pros:

This product offers many different ways to run your business remotely. I ended up using features that I never thought I’d use.

Cons:

If there was one negative thing to say is invoicing on the app is a little more difficult than using the PC version. Having said that, I still use it more often than I ever expected.

4 weeks ago

Hi Ej, thank you for your review. It makes our day when you find features that you did not know about and find them useful. Also, thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to send this back to our team for them to look at. If you need assistance or a refresher, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

John V.
Owner; Integral Coach in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Thryv is the superior online small business management platform.

5 last year

Comments: Again, the customer service and tech support is top notch, and blows all the competition away. As does the platform. Stop reading my review and join now! You can get a free demo customized to your needs by contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Tell him John V sent you and that he owes me a steak.

Pros:

Often, systems that try to be everything tend to have weak spots, or fail to fulfill promises. Not Thryv. The system is so robust and comprehensive, I still can't believe how amazing it is, and how few people I know who use it. I do all of my client, scheduling, billing, marketing, social media and web site management through Thryv. I would have taken me months or longer for me to set up what Thryv offers essentially out of the box, and it simplifies all those business facets by both consolidating them in to their platform and making them either easy to use or automated.

Cons:

There is a learning curve to it, but any robust system will have one. However, Thryv customer support is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Yes, ever. They call me to ask if I have any needs, and set up personal appointments by Zoom to walk me through the system to learn and customize it. I don't know of any other company doing that. Plus, there is 24/7 live chat and phone support.

last year

Hi John, it always makes our day when we hear how great Thryv is working for our valued clients. From the sound of it, you are a Thryv Expert, and reaching your clients on a whole new level. To get even more out of Thryv, feel free to join our Facebook Group - High Thryver's. You can engage with other Thryv Users and get the latest updates on Thryv. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Pamela E.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

5 2 years ago

Comments: They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Pros:

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Cons:

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

2 years ago

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Julie A.
President & CEO in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Our buiness has bounced forward

5 2 years ago

Comments: The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Pros:

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Cons:

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

2 years ago

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Curtis B.
Hair Designer in US
Design, Self Employed

Thryving

5 2 years ago

Comments: I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Pros:

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Cons:

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

2 years ago

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Human Resources Director in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Thryv for HR use

5 4 years ago

Comments: We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Pros:

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Cons:

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

4 years ago

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business! - Ed

Gina M.
Event Manager in US
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

RWFE Thryver

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

Pros:

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

Cons:

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

6 days ago

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Nick H.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great overall software that offers a lot of value!

5 last year

Comments: It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Pros:

Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

Cons:

The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

last year

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day. Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Michael H.
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great all-around business building system

5 2 years ago

Comments: We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Pros:

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Cons:

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

2 years ago

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Garrett B.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

4 2 years ago

Comments: Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Pros:

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Cons:

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

2 years ago

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas. - Gabe

Marilyn L.
Psychotherapist in US
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed

HAND-HOLDING

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans! I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Pros:

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Cons:

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

2 years ago

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see. If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Kathy F.
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Thryv Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Pros:

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Cons:

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

2 years ago

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Monica B.
President in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

5 3 years ago

Comments: I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Pros:

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Cons:

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Mark M.
Founder in US
Management Consulting, Self Employed

MY go to platform for business manageent

5 2 days ago New

Comments: Overall I am extremely happy with the Thryv software platform. It is, along with Outlook, the first application I go to in the morning. I walk my dog, make my coffee, turn on my computer, and then open Outlook and Thryv to start each day.

Pros:

The simplicity of the Thryve software makes this a no-brainer. The features and functionality have allowed me to eliminate many other tools. The integrations keep everything humming along without "broken" and complicated connections between varying tools from multiple vendors.

Cons:

The email marketing email automation is basic, I would improve the functionality and usability of the automated campaign features. Ideally, I'd like to see a visual representation (process flow) of an email campaign with logic steps (think Keap)

Brittany C.
Chief Operating Officer in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Best Software I Have Tried

5 12 months ago

Comments: 9 out of 10

Pros:

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

Cons:

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue. Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

12 months ago

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Alice J.
CEO in US
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

4 3 years ago

Comments: Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Pros:

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Cons:

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.