• Overall
    4,2 /5
    4,1 /5

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Showing 4 770 reviews

Damian C.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/22

"A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size."

Comments: I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros: It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system. It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email. I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution. I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons: The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver. The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/22
Kalin D.
Marketing & Sales manager
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/11

"A basic CRM that covers most needs for a small business"

Comments: It's a simple and easy deployable CRM software that helps very much with sales and prospecting. Perfect for small businesses that need to streamline their sales funnel efforts. Not great for operations tracking and financials.

Pros: Zoho simplified our sales funnel and made keeping track of active deals much easier for the team. Drumming up business from old clients became possible because of the client-based custom notifications option.

Cons: It's built mainly around sales and prospecting and it's lacking adequate tools for business operations support. If a business wants to scale up, it will need another tool to keep track of it's operations and financials.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/11
Cody H.
CSR
Accounting, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/29

"Affordable CRM with a full suite of integrations available"

Comments: ZohoCRM brings a lot of potential and is being actively improved upon. You could definitely do worse on cost vs functions than this tool!

Pros: ZohoCRM is an affordable CRM with a full suite of integrations available. Tool allows tracking of leads, contacts, pipeline, and many other valuable information points.

Cons: Setup for ZohoCRM is a bit time consuming, but still less intense than many of the competitors in this space. Some pieces of setup are less intuitive than I'd like.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/29
Craig M.
Cosultant
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/07

"Biased for a Reason"

Comments: Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Pros: One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Cons: Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/07
Luis H.
Partner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/21

"ZOHO CRM The right fit for a medium company."

Comments: I am a sales consultant and was asked to recommend the best CRM for a group of 3 companies, with around 50 persons each. After an evaluation of 15 initial products, Zoho CRM resulted the most adequate for this companies. The product itself is very easy to use, friendly user and extremely easy to adapt. In terms of price/performance, in my opinion is one of the best against other brands when you have a limited budget.
It is basically design for pipeline management, activities tracking as well as customer´s, also, it has a great mobile client, that said by one of my customers employee, it is even easier to use it than work on the PC.
I have been able to use other CRM´s like Sales Force, SAP, Siebel as a user in big corporations, and those are great products, but I think that for small and medium size companies, this product is simpler, less expensive and easy to use.

Pros: - Easy to customize: The product is extremely easy to customize, at the point that unless you are going to do something very specialized, you might need external support, otherwise, the ramp up curve is easy and fast. There are different versions to subscribe, the higher the version, the more you can customize. They also let you try the product for a 30 day period and you are able to switch between different versions to compare them. The bottom line is that you will not need to spend extra money.
- Language: My customers needed the product in spanish, Zoho allows you to switch between one language and another seamlessly.
- Price: There are different versions, that are very affordable, one of the difference against the leaders is that the price up to 5 users might be the reasonable, but above 5 the prices goes really high. In the case of Zoho below 5 is free with its limitations, and then you have a reasonable step up depending on the versions.
- Mobile Client: Simply amazing, once you have the product running, literally, every task or query you can do in your desk, you can also do it in your smartphone. The interface is clean, nice, intuitive and easy to use.
- Tracking and follow up: One the strongest features I found is the tools to remind you of the follow up of tasks, meeting, calls, etc. You can get advise by email, phone, etc.
- Sales methodology and Pipeline review: If your company has a black & white sales methodology, it is very easy to set it up in the CRM, also the way to view the pipeline is very intuitive and visual. It makes very easy to do pipe review and lets you drill into any module with just a click.
- Views: You can have the report & the view you need, the product comes with a lost of sample reports but also lets you do your own (The higher the version, the more you can customize)
- Workflow for triggering events: This is a great feature where you visually can determine which tasks are needed to execute after one event happens. Amazing feature.

Cons: There are many "add ons" that can be very useful once you have your CRM, by example ZOHO Projects, . My only advise is that from the beginning you have a clear understanding of what your company will be needing as this modules are priced separate from the monthly fee. Depending on the modules, you might end spending more dollars per user on them than on the crm fee.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/21
Marc C.
Commercial Photographer: Google Street View | Trusted
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/05

"Becoming Best of Breed"

Pros: Overall, Zoho's CRM is about as robust as I've seen. It has a crazy amount of connectivity with other Zoho apps and integrates really well with G-suite apps too. Of all the CRMs I've tested, and I've tested dozens for at least 4 business models, Zoho seems to be the most flexible and cross-vertical friendly. There's plenty of competition and many that are designed for specific types of businesses, but what I'm finding is that just about any type of business (i.e. project management, online or web-based business, consulting, marketing, photography, etc) it can be customised to fit very well. You do have to be ready to put the time to set up your business though and that's true for any CRM. Yes, maybe some are a bit easier and faster, but if you're like me and like to bolt on new services, you'll appreciate that Zoho is likely going to still work for you, meaning less time having to start all over again.

Cons: So here are the things you have to remember when choosing Zoho. Go for Zoho One! It's worth it to get all the other apps for the difference in cost. Chances are, you'll spend a lot less by staying with Zoho and dumping all the other API'd apps that Zoho can already handle. Another thing that you have to be aware of is that their service and support can be excellent, but that depends on the rep you get at the other end of the line. My advice is to be very thorough in explaining your request and don't let them start solving issues until you know for sure they really understand what you want. Another issue is that they don't support on weekends. For many that may not be an issue, but when you live and work in a time zone or business area that needs that, time to solve issues and not get in the way of daily work, that may matter to you. But overall, I can say that from the time I started using Zoho's suite, their customer support has improved vastly! You will also find you have the need to figure out some workarounds on issues that are core to your business. Sometimes things can be customised, but not always. For example, it's a pain to have it set up for people or contacts who are associated with multiple businesses, something that's rather common in my space. Again, if you get the right technical help, you can solve issues like these. Their documentation and help videos are just OK at best. I find them very confusing and too technical at times, and I'm a pretty technical person, so once again, this means you'll be depending on their support team and you'll want to be ultra clear on what you want to accomplish.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/05
Juliette C.
Owner, CEO
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/04

"Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses"

Comments: I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros: Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons: White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event. The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out. Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/04
Faeq A.
Junior Project Manager
International Affairs, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/12

"suits for small to mid sized corporates"

Comments: We only use Zoho CRM for a small project for one of our clients, it fitted like a glove with what the client needed, but unfortunately the more we depended on it the more it required to get more solutions from Zoho like Books and inventory, it was kinda hard to integrate it with what already have, but after the client and us are having a good experience using it .

Pros: It's really simple and easy to use, for the most part, you can find whatever you want on its documentation, the samples over there are really helpful, and the customer support is very very friendly and responsive, I can't remember a single instance that they didn't respond or were late on.

Cons: Dealing with a cloud-based CRM comes with its pitfalls and for us, one of the biggest pitfalls was the that we couldn't customize it enough, no matter how many timed we talked with Zoho customer support, some parts are in the core structure of Zoho CRM that can never be changed,

• Reviewed on 2019/08/12
Peter F.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/23

"Best Bang for Your Buck in Software"

Comments: Zoho CRM is our hub for operations, sales, and marketing. We've automated huge swaths of our business using it. I can't recommend it enough!

Pros: Extremely powerful customization options (100 custom modules, workflow rules galore, etc.) Integrates with every other Zoho app The price is killer low, ESPECIALLY when it's part of Zoho One I really like the updated UI, I actually prefer it to Salesforce

Cons: It can be slightly trickier to train inexperienced folks on Zoho CRM compared to something a little more streamlined like Hubspot. Not a huge issue at all, it's just slightly more complex.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/23
Jose luis V.
PRESIDENT
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/29

"GREAT PLATAFORM"

Comments: The only negative is the SUPPORT services. You have to wait someone to answer your email from INDIA!! to long when you need an urgent support.

Pros: It is very easy to deploy and start using this platform

Cons: It has many products and you need to access them separately. It would be great to have them under one look and field scenario

• Reviewed on 2020/07/29
Saqlain M.
Article Executive
Accounting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/04

"CRM at its New Zenith"

Comments: Very Good. Loved it. Will Use it for a long time for sure.

Pros: Catchy Title but Its True. Using ZOHO Docs (Now Zoho Workdrive for Team) For A year now. It Naver gave any reason to Complaine. Just another File storing Facility. But when you dive deep you will know it is Perfect for Businesses, Specially Growing Businesses. Pros. 1) Easy To Use
2) Simple to setup.
3) Scheduling and Team Management is Very Easy. Lots More......
4) File Storage and Sharing is Very good. Use this Every Day with a team of 25 Now (4-Feb-2020)
5) And Very Beautiful Interface.

Cons: 1) Price Could be a Little Low.
2) Free Version does not have many options Available. (One of the main reason for people to be late on the platform)(Like Tally... In Bangladesh At lest)
3)Zoho Sheet Breaks Under Pressure..... ( Not Tested heavily though) & Unattractive Ribbon Bar

• Reviewed on 2021/02/04
Karen C.
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/17

"Comprehensive solution"

Comments: Overall we have found Zoho CRM to be a great option for managing our customer relations.

Pros: We like the extensive functionality that Zoho CRM can offer. We use a number of Zoho products and they all integrate with our CRM. From Zoho Projects and Sales iQ through to Campaigns and Desk we find the system great for managing all aspects of our customer contact.

Cons: Managing users against the subscription is difficult and it is quite expensive. There is also no 'light' option that would be good for our internal IT support to access the production data for tech support, they can only have access to the sandbox or we have to buy a full licence which isn't cost effective for ad hoc access.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/17
Jan D.
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/01

"Plenty of features, easy to use, good performance and availability"

Comments: It's a CRM, so the benefits are quite obvious I think.

Pros: * Easy to use: not hard to find features and navigate the options
* Easy customization of modules and fields
* It has more features than we need
* Very ubiquitous, which means that others have integrated already. We use RingIO for our call management, which was readily integrated with Zoho
* It is quite fast most of the time
* Do not recall any downtimes ever
* Customer support seems to be quite attentive and responsive, which is very nice considering it is a a really large company
* You can see the evolution in usability without being too pushy with radical changes
All in all I see a lot more pros than cons

Cons: * The reporting engine leaves a lot to be desired. Yes, you can customize reports, but it is very basic. You can't really anything beyond the most trivial filters so we ended up created redundant fields that were necessary to work with the engines. At some point we ended up exporting the data to netTerrain and using netTerrain for the reports, which has a much better reporting engine
* The API is not really RESTful. The security schema is weak and in general REST guidelines and patterns are not complied with

• Reviewed on 2018/02/01
Rick P.
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/11

"A great CRM for small to mid size businesses"

Comments: The experience has been excellent. We've never run into any buggy issues with the program, the price is perfect for what it offers and also has some scalability for smaller companies who might need some additional features as they grow. The program is so efficient, that we've been using it since 2014 and we have never needed to contact customer support!

Pros: It's one of the best CRM SaaS products I've ever used, and I have in-depth experience with two others: SalesForce and NetSuite, two of the biggest. I began using Zoho shortly after starting our own business. It took awhile to find one that we could afford and gave us the features we needed. This was a fairly in-depth search as there were many options and I was used to using two of the industry's biggest players: SalesForce and NetSuite. Though not as robust in features as these two, Zoho provides everything we need for a company of our size, especially with issuing and tracking our invoices, maintaining client data and the ability to compile and track our sales revenue.

Cons: The only con I can think of is it is limited in the number of features that it provides. However, depending upon the nature of your business and if you really have a need to scale, Zoho does provide the essential features required of a CRM for a small to mid-size business. It also does it so efficiently, that I have never had to contact customer support in the six years we've been using the service.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/11
Cesar C.
Docente asociado
Education Management, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/20

"ZOHO CRM an ideal tool to maximize deals in lines of your organization"

Comments: The good thing about the system is that with its messaging and calling services as well as its interaction in social networks, it has not allowed us to make more and better deals with our clients, generating a more productive relationship between them and us.

Pros: ZOHO CRM is a tool that allows you to monitor social networks and easily through their communication tools such as emails by sales flow, or the interactions of our services in social media raise the productivity of the company. also the system has integrated tools that provide a virtual environment to manage from the control panel the interaction with my clients and to close more productive deals and on the other hand the ability to generate statistical data that allow me to make the most appropriate decisions in the company.

Cons: Regarding the interaction with the Google Ads, the vision with respect to the investment in advertising that is invested is somewhat complicated to manage from the software and at the time of programming the supervision of the expense it is based on if the campaign works is somewhat I print the indicators that the program shows. On the other hand in terms of encrypted data security, audit records, IP restrictions and two-factor authentication, it is not easy to configure because it has protocols that are not simple for the management of any user.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/20
Senior Consultant, Solution Sales
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/29

"The Zoho CRM platform is the base foundation you need to get started."

Comments: If you are an out of the box thinker and someone who works well independently and likes to learn new things and build businesses, then Zoho is the platform for you. Most software platforms are migrating to this model and it includes numerous software bolt on solutions to help your business grow. If you are looking at building your business strategically and don't want to break the bank then you would be doing yourself a dis-service if you don't review and consider Zoho as proven growing software platform.

Pros: I love that Zoho has many different "bolt on" features that I can add depending on the needs of my business. The ability to integrate and scale is one of the many things I really like about Zoho. It's basically an Ala Carte menu that I can take advantage of when necessary. Zoho CRM and other Zoho products integrate seamlessly and you don't need a programming degree to figure it out. Having a better then average understanding of how technologies work is very helpful, but the novice shouldn't have any problems getting acclimated to how Zoho CRM works.

Cons: Like most software services like Zoho their customer service isn't ideal and it often takes some time for someone to get back to you if at all. This is one of the biggest CON's I've noticed. You pay much less for their services, but you lose the customer service touches you would typically get with a service like salesforce.com. If you can handle the trade off, some people can't, then Zoho is for you. If you are aren't willing to sacrifice the ability to get CS in real time then Zoho isn't for you.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/29
Diego D.
Producer
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/14

"Proud Zoho user"

Comments: A great user community and a great customer support team keep me a happy Zoho user.

Pros: Easy to use
- Easy to import and add contacts from other apps and CRM software
- Ability to modularly adapt the apps to fit your team’s needs.
- Ability to write custom code when the app doesn’t do have a feature
- A phenomenal support team ready to help and even implement new features upon users’ request
- A terrific community of users who regularly hold events in person

Cons: The inability to share contact templates between modules (Deals, Leads, Contacts). When the holidays come, I have to make a separate template for each module. Why wouldn’t I want to wish a happy holiday to everyone? I’ve spoken with the team about it and for some reason that’s not in the plans right now.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/14
Scott S.
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/14

"Great for companies who don't have a CRM"

Comments: My use with Zoho only scratches the surface, and I'm not taking advantage of many of the advanced features with Zoho. My primary use is as a lead/deal management tool, and for that it works really well. Input leads, create tasks/reminders, add opportunities, update the opportunities as they progress through the sales cycle. Standard stuff, but very pleased. One other use for me, is many of my smaller clients don't have a CRM, know how to implement one, and don't want to invest heavily in one. This is a fantastic solution in these instances, and I look like a hero when I give them a quick demo and help them get set up.

Pros: To be honest, I was looking for a free CRM to run my small digital marketing agency, so the price point is fantastic. That said, the features and what you can do with this at the free level is pretty remarkable. The methodology will be familiar to anyone familiar with CRMs.

Cons: So it's unlikely that anyone is going to move from SalesForce to Zoho, unless it was a pure pricing play. It's a little "clunkier" than other well known CRM's, but it has gotten better. I've used Zoho for about 5 years, and this is pretty trivial, but it would sure be nice to be able to view more than 50 leads per page.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/14
Joshua B.
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/21

"We couldn't run our business without Zoho!"

Comments: My experience with Zoho has been fantastic, another thing I love about their software is the support. They support is unparalleled in the industry, fast and responsive with solutions.

Pros: Zoho One and all of the pieces of software you need that integrate with each other. The software is affordable, and extremely scalable! I love the contact management, automation, workflows and lead management.

Cons: There is nothing that I like least, all of the features are great!

• Reviewed on 2020/08/21
Prassanna S.
program manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/15

"Good product for small and medium size businesses"

Comments: Zoho CRM is cost effective to run your sales business and even more so if you run your entire business on zoho platform.

Pros: It is one of the most user friendly crms in the market. It has pre-built integration plug ins for commonly used applications.

Cons: There is a refresh issue most of the time and the quality of customer support is not great.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/15
Alfredo C.
Marketing Operations & Tech Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/18

"A CRM to start and scale"

Comments: I have more than 6 years of using Zoho not only for my company, but also for more than 10 projects with different clients, which has been perfectly adjusted to the needs of each project

Pros: The initiation process is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it possible to initiate adoption very quickly from setup to active users. Zoho has an ecosystem that allows you to enhance the capabilities of CRM, becoming a platform that reaches beyond a Basic or conventional CRM.

Cons: Perhaps a disadvantage would be what it doesn't have, but I think they are solving it quite well, so nothing is wrong with this tool.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/18
Stephen W.
COO and Co-Founder
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/04

"Great for what it is"

Comments: If you're looking for a CRM that is customizable and can adjust to your business, Zoho CRM is the best bang for your dollar. However, recognize that Zoho's platform is to develop features, *not* to be a sales partner. They have partners around the world who can help you on an ad hoc or on-going basis, but the 24/5 support is really just there for trouble shoot issues with the program - not to help you develop your business.

Pros: The customization means that Zoho can be adapted to a variety of fields.
It's generally intuitive for sales people and their cross platform support is really picking up with the new User Interface.

Cons: Documentation is nearly non-existent. Support is present effectively only to address bugs, not to problem solve.

• Reviewed on 2016/07/04
Brian D.
Sales
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/25

"Great CRM"

Comments: Very good overall experience. Great to see how multiple people approach the same problem
Love the support

Pros: Support
Quartey meet - ups are great. Zoho will rent a conference room, bring in 3-4 staff and then teach you new features, give you an opportunity to ask questions and facilitate collaboration so you can learn how others use the software

Cons: Can be overwhelming. There is so much you can do and so many ways to customize it is sometimes hard to know what you dont know

• Reviewed on 2020/02/25
Tyag K.
Mktg
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/25

"Zoho crm for managing outdoor teams"

Comments: excellent for small teams and managing and tracking sales activities
blueprint function is one of their unique and outstanding features and helps manage different states of every record in the module. particularly helpful for tracking a potential to customer stage.
ease of use and rich functionality are the cornerstones of this software.

Pros: Capabilities like lead management and contacts
capturing interactions with customers
dashboards for analysis
territory management
very user friendly and easy to set up and run

Cons: analytics needs to be bough separately - the basic analysis and data rendering as part of dashboards is limited in function.
integration with Zoho forms is very easy for field data collection

• Reviewed on 2020/09/25
Denise L.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/02

"Great option for a new CRM"

Comments: We are really just beginning with this, and look forward to getting past the beginning stages, but so far it has been a simple process to get started.

Pros: It's really easy to use right out of the box, and easy to edit the forms and reports.

Cons: When uploading it doesn't automatically attach users to accounts.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/02