• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,6 /5

About Freshworks CRM

Freshworks CRM is packed with features and a highly intuitive UI so that you don't have to juggle multiple tools to run your business.

Learn more about Freshworks CRM

Paul W.
Chief Product Officer
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/31

"Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support."

Comments: We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers. Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Pros: I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner. The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Cons: Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way. I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/31
Renewables & Environment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/08

"Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs"

Comments: Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

Pros: Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

Cons: During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets! Then when the incomplete data showed up, we were missing the dates of actions along with whole categories of actions. I'm writing this 5mo later and after working with multiple support personnel from Freshsales this is still not resolved. We've also had issues with bugs in the software including their snippet which tracks website actions blocking folks from being able to login to our software 2x. Twice we've had slow performance on our web app reported (we run a software company) and our engineering team has troubleshot and pinpointed the Freshsales snippet as the source of the problem. The call feature with call recording is not usable with customers reporting choppy connection / poor connection on over 50% of calls. Numerous small bugs found in the software that affect usabiilty. We build software and it's very clear that they need improvements to their software testing process and less overpromising from their support team.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/08
Christopher E.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/30

"Great Product"

Comments: Great. I just didn't get to use it for the period of time I paid for. Maybe a handful of times and that was it.

Pros: I like that fact that they have many integrations with other needed tools that can help a business grow and stay organized.

Cons: For a smaller business, it is a bit daunting because when you want to use all of these tools the add-ons become very costly to a start-up or small business.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/30
Adir R.
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/16

"Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price"

Comments: Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Pros: Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price.
Super-friendly user interface, great support.
Highly recommended!

Cons: APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well. Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/16
Elisa P.
Marketing Assistant
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/14

"A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness"

Comments: Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros: We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Cons: Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/14
Theresa R.
Regional Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/27

"There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;"

Comments: I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Pros: I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Cons: When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/27
Senior Consultant, Solution Sales
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/14

"Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM."

Comments: Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Pros: I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Cons: It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/14
Christopher F.
Wholesaler
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/12

"We have used Freshsales as our main CRM system for many years."

Comments: Freshsales made it easy for my sales team to keep track of their prospects all the way through the sales cycle. Did not cost our company much money at all and was very easy to implement!

Pros: Freshsales makes creating and tracking leads for our financial services firm a breeze. You can integrate it within your email in order to track your prospects behaviors, which is extremely helpful. Makes your life easy when it comes to managing your deals and creating reports to track your progress. It is also very inexpensive for what you get!

Cons: There are other CRM software packages out there, some of which offer more features than Freshsales. In my opinion, Freshsales provides the most "bang for your buck" when it comes to a CRM system.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/12
John T.
IT Director
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/20

"Beware fraudulent billing practices at Freshworks!"

Comments: Freshworks billing is borderline fraudulent. I had to contact my cc company and cancel my card to fight a charge they refuse to change. Auto bill is enabled on the account by default. The day of the annual renewal which I was unaware had arrived, our card was billed for the entire year in advance. We had wanted to change our plan and move to a month by month billing for a single user. After 3-4 calls a week to their billing department and 2 open tickets with their billing support portal I finally got a response from a rep, via email 24 days later. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stated they don’t provide refunds. I was incensed as I charged without my approval for a service I didn’t want and reached out less than 12 hours after they charged my card. Unfortunately I had to fight their billing through my bank. Beware doing business with Freshworks, for any of their applications.

Pros: Their software has a clean design that is up to date and easy to use.

Cons: Support and billing communication were horrendous.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/20
Farhan Q.
Product Operations Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/21

"Freshsales - Post sales CRM"

Comments: The experience is good. It can be improved a lot though. Our primary aim to use freshsales is that it synchronizes with freshdesk thus making post sales communication and customer success easy and simple.

Pros: The reason we have decided to use freshsales is to keep up with our customers and track our rapport with our current customers. Being a software and hardware product based company, post sales support is equally important for us since our software business depends on the use and satisfaction of our customers.
The best thing we like is the interoperability of freshsales with our helpdesk (freshdesk). The synchronization of activity helps us keep track of the issues our customers have had with our products.

Cons: It is slightly complicated compared to pipeline deals and other software which we have been using for CRM. The other software make it very easy to list down all the deals according to filters. On freshsales that listing is slightly complicated.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/21
Aaron K.
SaaS Onboarding Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/24

"Best CRM I've used"

Comments: I searched a long time for a really good CRM. I tried out a lot of different ones and I ended up on Freshsales because it had everything that I needed. The support is great, everything is customizable it even connects with my website so I can see which contacts visited my pages, plus it connects with their Freshchat. I love their custom views, it makes it really easy to see things like how long ago did someone sign the deal, when was the last time I reached out, Etc. They have really good reminders and a lot of little features that make my life so much easier. Super happy with Freshsales!

Pros: - Connects with my Gmail so all conversations are synced
- Can send (and even schedule) emails from the dashboard. This saves me so much time.
- Customizable fields for Deals, Contacts and Leads
- Allows me to see different views in the value dashboard so I can see everything at a glance
- Advanced filters so I can view pretty much anything I need in seconds
- The support is very good, I usually get an answer in a few minutes to an hour every time.

Cons: - Because it's so robust, there is a bit of a learning curve
- A few UX elements are difficult to get used to, but nothing major

• Reviewed on 2018/09/24
Sharon R.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/03

"Love, kinda love relationship with Freshsales"

Comments: I loved it when I found it having tried many many CRMS. None of them are perfect but I thought FreshSales was pretty good. Then I got a bit frustrated with lead scores that were wacky and I couldn't correct. In the end I love FreshSales but sometimes with a tiny business a Google Sheet will work just as well :)

Pros: Easy to get started, not clunky or hard to understand even for creatives like me
I could do lead scoring on the cheaper version which was important to me
I could easily see what leads were the most engaged and it helped me close a sale
I like the look of it
Great, great great customer service. These guys are rock stars :)

Cons: I got bogged down when lead scores were hard to customize and then they were not backwards compatible, which meant that because I imported a contact and the default lead score gave them a 70 ... I couldn't change them back to a 10 when I corrected my lead score rules. That was a bit of a hassle. Also, with such a small business I found that I quickly got too many "leads" into the system and started avoiding using it.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/03
Wayne H.
MD
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/05

"Knocks salesforce off it's pedistal"

Pros: As a brand new very small business I really wanted a sales crm that would work for me now and also as I grow and so far its great. I was used to Salesforce enterprise functionality but the costs of SF were ridiculous and then I stumbled on Freshsales and even its free version has great functionality. Outlook sync works easily, pipeline is great. My top opportunities are very visible and alerts for call back on my phone and laptop have already won me deals . So all in all, great job Freshsales

Cons: Im business to consumer , so I would like to see a b2c version .

• Reviewed on 2018/10/05
Rick W.
vp business development
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees

"freshsales CRM Review"

Comments: To me it is a great task master when setting tasks and reminding me of them as well as the sync with outlook.

Pros: It is very intuitive and easy to use. I have found that even when I open a new function that I have not used before, that within a very short time I can figure it out.

Cons: I don't think there is really anything that is wrong. I have not explored some of the reporting features as much I could.

Steve B.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/18

"SImple but effective"

Comments: Very happy , does what we require for our fairly simplistic use case straight out the box

Pros: Integration with gmail and browser based phone client , also good API

Cons: Not always intuitive how to achieve things

• Reviewed on 2019/03/18
Randy j L.
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/27

"I've Used Others And This Is The Best"

Comments: Great support and customer service. I've delt with others where support tickets are answered day's later but NOT HERE.

Pros: I've used SalesForce, Zoho, and tracked leads and customers in Google Sheets but Freshsales is FRESH! To be able to track calls and emails by client automaticly is great use of our technology.

Cons: I cannot say I've found a negative as of yet. It's what we need as a growing business at the right price. Sure there are systems with a lot of whissle and bells but this is soft on the budget and offers everything we are looking for.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/27
Steven R.
Managing Partner
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/22

"Freshsales Review From M&A Fund"

Comments: Fantastic customer support when I was first getting going, and even now when I have questions. While i've been a user, Freshsales was making continual updates and improvements that I feel have raised the quality and functionality of the software. I've recommended Freshsales to a couple other people recently.

Pros: The software has improved significantly throughout the time I've used it. What I like most at this point is reliability. It's an online software and the Freshsales team keeps it up and running all the time; I've never had a problem accessing it on the go. The mobile app also contributes to quick access while on the road.

Cons: I think it would be easier to schedule email marketing campaigns if there was a calendar interface for that task.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/22
Chris V.
Account Executive
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/06

"FreshSales is FANTASTIC!"

Pros: FreshSales has many features that really help me in my sales and keeping track of my daily tasks. I also love the email feature. You can email through FreshSales and it alerts you as to it being opened or even if they open a link. You can create email templates and just click on them so you don't have to re-type. There really are many benefits to this CRM system.

Cons: They do make changes to the way you can use it. I have to re-learn some of the features.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/06
Tina R.
Customer Experience Manager
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/07

"Freshales Review"

Pros: What I like most about the software is that all customer data is in one convenient place. I especially like that it links up to my gmail account as well and that a new lead is generated for us each time someone submits for a free trial of our product.

Cons: What I like least about the software is that a new lead is not generated for us when someone inquires about our products, only when they submit for a free trial. This leads to countless duplicate records.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/07
Courtney C.
Sales & Marketing
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/11

"Best App on the market"

Comments: Freshsales has helped my coworker and myself be able to get our information that we need on the go, as we so often are away from a computer. The ease of use to scheduling reporting, call backs, emails, we are so happy we chose to move our database over.

Pros: I love how simple and easy to use Freshsales is! I spent a month demoing CRM's for our small sales team, and this was the simplest and most straight forward. The app is the best that I have seen hands down. Adding new leads, contacts and accounts takes only seconds. Fully customizable for our small chain hotel, I have the freedom to make the changes that we need for our industry.

Cons: The Sales Activities report is a basic reporting tool that most sales people require, and is only offered on the highest paid plans with Freshsales. I would like to see that offered on the lower paid platforms.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/11
Freshworks Inside Sales
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/04

"My Freshsales experience"

Pros: It is an easy-to-use software.
It can be accessed from any mobile device in the same way as in the computer.
It allows you to optimize the time presetting processes that you can share with your work team.
It allows you to visualize in which stage of the sales process each client is.
It helps you not to neglect any opportunity through a task that you can establish according to your process.

Cons: I like everything I've used from Freshsales

• Reviewed on 2018/10/04
Shaurya M.
Lead Support Analyst
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/12

"An all round CRM for small scale industries"

Pros: All in one, Freshsales as a CRM provides data accumulated in one place, which is easily accessible. Analytics, Templates, Triggered Messages, Custom Fields, Lead Score, API Integrations and Connectivity with all the major CRMs, Support portals, Mailing Services, quick support etc.

Cons: Integration with Freshchat is one thing I face an issue with. Then again they have planned this feature request in the upcoming phase releases.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/12
Andy J.
Marketing Director
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

"Easy Peasy!"

Comments: Freshsales gave us an avenue to help segment our customer list, in a way that broke them down by money spent, that was super helpful to our sales team.

Pros: What attracted our business to Freshsales was the ease of use. With no training or instruction, we could use the CRM as if we had used it our whole careers. The software is intuitive, and not cumbersome like so many other CRM's.

Cons: We have yet to find anything we don't like.

Software Engineer
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/31

"Great app customer support teams and sales operating in the industry"

Comments: So good so far :)

Pros: The way it simplifies the sales process in tracking leads, query handling, and allows a way to prioritise communication channels.

Cons: I'd say the reporting tools are not completely customisable.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/31