Filter by:

• Overall

About Gorgias

Gorgias is an all-in-one customer service, customer support, and live chat helpdesk for Shopify, Magento & BigCommerce stores.

Learn more about Gorgias

Avishai M.
Avishai M.
Innovation and Product Manager
Oil & Energy, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/02

"an effective auto-expanding text tool"

Pros: Gorgias is definitely an effective auto-expanding text tool for Gmail and LinkedIn. The choices menu is gorgeous and enables you to definitely create HTML templates with keyword shortcuts utilizing a simple graphical interface. When you spend the better a part of your daily projects answering e-mail, you'd prosper to make use of canned responses or quick text to efficient your email replies. If you are using Gmail, Facebook, or LinkedIn for the work, there is a free Chrome extension known as Gorgias which will make your work a bit easier. This free extension provides a couple of fundamental templates for Gmail for example greetings, closing /signature with choices to rapidly incorporate your own. With only a couple of email shortcuts, you need to end up working individuals emails just like a pro. Let's check out the mail templates that you could create using Gorgias to simplify your projects flow.

With the extension installed all you need to do is type a shortcut and press Tab. This will automatically enter the text defined in the template

• Reviewed on 2018/02/02
Mark V.
Customer Experience Lead
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/10

"Gorgias Is Good But Having Severe Issues With Growth"

Comments: It was good in the beginning but the many problems the young platform has have become blaringly obvious as time has gone on.

Pros: Gorgias has a lot of integrated features that are great for our business such as Shopify integration and a great CSAT system that is easy to use and understand.

Cons: Customer service is, unfortunately, not very good. I have been trying to get a resolution for a request to close out a number of tickets that fit into a certain parameter but nothin has been fixed for over 3 weeks. Every time I reach out, I am thrown to someone else who says they cannot help and now I do not get any responses. Their engineering team is having issues keeping up with the many bugs the system has. Also, updates will occur and shut your entire team down without notice. When I reached out about this, they claimed there was no way to give us forewarning the day of regarding possible updates that would impact our customer service productivity.

VP of Innovation
Food & Beverages, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/24

"Very nice user friendly helpdesk package but limited marketplace integrations beyond shopify"

Comments: User love it and very few headaches. Some integrations need better docs on how to use advanced functionality.

Pros: Really nice interface, users love it. Very easy to configure. Powerful rules and macro engine, Seamless shopify integration. Support is proactive and good. Developer friendly with good API

Cons: If you want to integrate ebay or amazon, you need a third party add on which is itself limited. Prepare for additional costs. Rules and Macro engine has some limitations when looking to fully automate processes. It could be easier to test rule logic before deploying.

Alternatives Considered: eDesk

Reasons for Choosing Gorgias: eDesk had better amazon / ebay integration but had severe limitations elsewhere. Gorgias a better all round fit.

Switched From: eDesk

• Reviewed on 2020/06/24
Michael C.
Senior CX and Operations Manager

"Great Product!"

Comments: The overall experience has been fantastic! Our team is so glad we found Gorgias. It has impacted our team's time in a very psositive way and customers have been very pleased with how quickly we are able to reply to them. Very straight forward.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. It has saved us so much time in replying to emails and tracking our internal records.

Cons: I still struggle to understand Chat and reporting. I feel like there's a lot of potential in both, but eager to better understand how we can best utilize Gorgias.

Alternatives Considered: Kustomer

Reasons for Choosing Gorgias: We made this switch because we wanted more automation. Gorgias provides much more functionality than Netsuite CRM.

Switched From: NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Gorgias: We chose Gorgias because we really wanted something that did not require a ton of training during the holiday season and was easy for everyone to use.

Liz D.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/05

"Finally a company that values their customer"

Comments: Gorgias has been great for our needs, and their customer support is one of the best we have across all of the systems we use. I appreciate the direction their development team is headed and look forward to the improvements that are to come.

Pros: Our team has found that this product simplifies the processes we were previously working through. It integrates into the majority of our systems and has improved the customer experience as well as providing enhanced analytics to measure customer satisfaction. I truly appreciate their monthly webinars focused on updates to their system so that our team is able to successfully implement or prepare for these updates. They seem to value customer feedback in improving their product, and they have great communication and customer support.

Cons: There are features I would like to see improved or created. The reality is that some of the integrations that have been missing for our company are launching as they have mentioned these updates in the past two Update Webinars. I really have no other complaints. It has been a great system for us so far.

Candice C.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/05

"Transformed our customer service"

Comments: Our marketing team suggested Gorgias instead of Zendesk. When we started using it our staff fell in love with it. It is a game changer for customer service. We have all our customer service happening in one place. The ability to chat, email, phone, talk on FB messenger, all while we have the customer's shopify sale within the screen is amazing!

Pros: We love the ability to connect multiple channels and house all our customer service in one dashboard. The ability to the trail of past communications is crucial. Tagging others to resolve issues is also a crucial piece for us, as we have staff around the world working together.

Cons: I'm waiting for the IG DM to come on to the platform, it will dramatically help us.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Gorgias: Ease of use, amount of services available.

Trevor R.
COO
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/05

"Easy to Learn, Use, & Integrate"

Pros: In addition to having an intuitive UI, the capabilities enable quick responses to improve the customer experience and reporting to drive decision making. The macros and rules are simple to create, the Shopify integration keeps everything in one place, and the satisfaction reporting is easy to follow. The snooze feature is also a great way to ensure inboxes do not fill up and tickets are not forgotten. Whenever questions do arise, the Gorgias team is quick to help and provide demos if needed. The Gorgias team is also very transparent with their roadmap which helps us understand what we can and cannot do, and what may be coming in the near future. In addition to the simple capabilities and integrations, we have also been able to integrate with other apps as needed by doing some back-end work of our own. To cap it all off, Gorgias comes with a logical and transparent pricing structure.

Cons: When a customer reaches out through multiple channels, the merge functionality typically prevents disorganization, however occasionally these are not recognized by default. Some channels are also not compatible to be merged, so they must remain separate. It would also be nice to create bulleted lists in the message like with Gmail.

Adam B.
Systems Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/05

"From an Admins Perspective"

Comments: Initial setup calls where a bit tedious because technical information was a bit lacking and Gorgias customer support isn't just a phone call away.

Pros: I would have to say cost. While the customer service team enjoys this product and its integrations with our e-commerce platform - cost compared to competition is by far the most important aspect.

Cons: I do not use the product daily or in the same way our customer service team does... That being said the interface and menu system is cluttery. Also, I would have liked to see built in spam controls that rely on something besides a direct gmail integration. The term 'gmail integration' is simply a way to use gmail as the email service provider and not Gorgias itself. Only then can you have trainable spam controls and one location for your spam. It simply duplicates whats already being marked as spam by google. Other platforms have spam controls independent from google.

Stephanie D.
VP of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/10

"Gorgias is a Game Changer!"

Pros: Setting up Gorgias was very easy and has completely changed the way we communicate internally, as well as with our customers. I love that we can see all customer and internal communications in a single ticket, so we don't send multiple responses to the same customer if they reach out to us multiple times and we always know where we are at in handling any issues that come our way.

Cons: The only main issue we've had is when recently we ran a segment with The View, where they forwarded customer questions to us with a single email. Since the same email was used, all communications came in on a single thread and it was hard to tell who had been helped and who hadn't. However, I love that Gorgias links tickets together based on the same email so I'm not sure if there is really a resolution there!

Megan M.
Director of Operations
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

"Great product!"

Comments: great!

Pros: easy reporting, cheaper than competitors

Cons: difficult to get help "onboarding" after launch, would love to set up a call to chat through how we can be optimizing

Alisa O.
Store Manager
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/15

"I use it everyday"

Comments: The set up was easy, and everyone there has been very helpful. The system itself is easy to navigate.

Pros: It manages my email flow and allows multiple users to have access to one central email.

Cons: You are unable to mark a ticket as unread, and sometimes tickets get lost.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/15
Elizabeth W.
Customer Service Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/11

"Gorgias Review"

Pros: Integrating to Shopify was a smooth, simply transition.

Cons: When replying to a ticket, it would be nice if the reply to email address can be set to default to a certain address each time.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/11
Rileigh B.
Sales Representative
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"Excellent! Has saved me WEEKS of time."

Comments: This product saves me so much time I couldn't imagine doing my job without it.

Pros: I love this software. Absolutely one of my favorites out. Because of the nature of my job, I send a lot of emails responses to similar questions, this software allows me to save a response that I felt was good and use it whenever the same question comes up. All I have to do it type the keyword and press tab and its there. Brilliant idea.

Cons: I am very hard pressed to find any cons with this system. It's simple, easy to use, and saves me tons of time. The only issue I have come across is the hot keys not copying correctly into calendar invites but that is only in rare instances.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/27
John D.
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/10

"Easy to Use - Simple to Setup - Great Pricing"

Pros: I like how customizable the product is in conjunction with it per ticket pricing as opposed to per user pricing

Cons: Support when you reach out to them about their support articles that they wrote and aren't terribly up to date they always respond that we are on the wrong tier for them to help us... Granted the support we are asking for is for complex items but those complex items are detailed incorrectly on their site.

Tracey D.
Sales Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/10

"Great product - makes customer interaction easier"

Pros: Allows our team to quickly respond to customer queries and to be able to tag them for future follow up when needed. Overall, a great system for keeping everything in check.

Cons: There is too big a jump in Monthly tickets between the Basic Plan and the Pro Plan.
We would like access to just one of the features available in the Pro plan, but we can't justify the cost or ticket count to change plans just to get this feature. Would be great if these could be offered as "add-ons" at individual prices so that you can customise your plan.

Jessi F.
Director of Marketing and Operations
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/17

"We love Gorgias!"

Pros: We're a small brand, but Gorgias helps us manage tickets across social platforms, voicemail, and most importantly, emails. We love the integration with Shopify! The Gorgias team is also super helpful in optimizing and customizing the tool

Cons: I think it doesn't integrate with Instagram DMs yet.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/17
Anneliese F.
Customer Experience
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/06

"Straightforward and Easy to Use"

Comments: The simplicity makes using Gorgias easy. You can adjust the views to cater to you/your teams needs.

Pros: I use this software everyday all day. No frills or fancy backgrounds/themes, very straightforward and simple.

Cons: There are sometimes multiple updates in one day or minor glitches were you have to close and reopen the page

• Reviewed on 2021/05/06
Allison D.
Senior CX Associate
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

"So easy to use!"

Pros: Love the macros. Simplifies my workflow and helps us stay organized.

Cons: I haven't found a flaw yet! It has been working great for our team.

Sandra B.
Executive administrator

"Excellent tool!"

Comments: Overall rest time saver!

Pros: The ease of use! Makes responding to customers easy and seamless

Cons: I wish there was a way to email the chat

Brittney N.
Business development

"I love Gorgias"

Comments: Overall experience has been phenomenal

Pros: Gorgias has been a game changer for my company. The ease of use and the ability to handle support tickets has been fantastic. The company is innovative and takes their customer needs and suggestions seriously.

Cons: Not all of the social media platforms integrate

Christie S.
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/05

"Easy to use tool for templates"

Pros: I only used the trial and it was really easy to set up. I only used it for email logging to Salesforce and email templates.

Cons: There was no email tracking in the trial, which I'm not sure if that's a function for the paid version.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/05
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/23

"Gorgias Review"

Pros: Gorgias is easy to use. It contains multiple systems in one place, allowing me to optimize customer service and save time.

Cons: I have no complaints, it serves me very well.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/23
Melissa C.
Senior Community Manager
Arts & Crafts, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/07

"Great basic CX manage but difficult to customize"

Comments: We joined Gorgias when the team was in flux, members were moving to different roles rapidly so we I feel like we got lost in the shuffle with really understanding and making the most of the product early on. Since, our support has been great with quick response time and can usually resolve or address a question quickly.

Pros: I love how Views are easy to navigate and the easy of backend use for turning on/off functionality.

Cons: I dislike that it's difficult to customize and some of the key functions that would really help how the platform performs are difficult to use or fail to work sometimes. It's not the best experience on the customer's end.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/07
Chase J.

"We love Gorgias"

Comments: We use Gorgias for all of our customer service and it's been great for ticket management. Saved a lot of time, easy to tag colleagues to a ticket and assign to different reps.

Pros: Very simple workflow, great integration with our front end Shopify store. Easy to navigate to customers orders and view total customer spend. Pricing structure makes a ton of sense and is by ticket, not by seat, which for a small company where we all need transparency into what's going on in the service side of things is great.

Cons: Wish it had a bit more functionality and ability to customize some things, but not a deal breaker by any means.

Allison K.
Customer Service Representative
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/05

"Great and new improving constantly program"

Comments: I am highly impressed with this software and the great integration with Shopify.

Pros: This software is always improving and includes great IT Support and videos/webinars to better understand. I highly recommend with previous software experience this is a game changer.

Cons: Can feel overwhelming if you are just learning the software when coming from other programs.