GoSkills Reviews

• Overall

About GoSkills

GoSkills.com is an online learning company that helps anyone learn business skills to reach their personal and professional goals.

Learn more about GoSkills

Digital Engagement Specialist
Tobacco, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/05

"Great interactive platform for e-learning"

Comments: I've done the Team Leadership course on GoSkills (my first one yet) and that was a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an outstanding job structuring and explaining various notions, tools and scenarios. The course has inspired me to take this knowledge and apply it in my day-to-day activities, so thank you!

Pros: GoSkills is very intuitive and simple in use. The courses come with video and text support, followed by quizzes and the final assessment at the end of the course. The topics are very well structured, the speakers comments and the visual support are timed perfectly. The content is presented in an engaging way with examples from the speakers' experiences and it is broken into sections that each take from 15 to 30 minutes to complete making it easy to focus and stay concentrated throughout the whole lesson.
A side dashboard allows you to follow up on your progress, and you also get badges as you move along the course which is a nice touch.
At the end of the course, a completion certificate is issued and a tutorial is simultaneously offered to add it to your LinkedIn profile which is a very nice consumer-centric touch.

Cons: I can't say there were any "cons" per se but I think it'd be great to add more practical examples to the topics (this comment comes from the Team Leadership course): some famous success stories, advice on some tools you can use to implement the concepts and even more examples from experience (they allow to make the theoretical notions more relatable and understandable)

• Reviewed on 2020/05/05
Taylor L.
Marketing Director
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/10

"Pretty Useful"

Comments: Very please so far with the GoSkills. I like the concept of earning points when you complete goals.

Pros: Ability to easily complete continual education. I like how the courses are separated into little 5-minute learning sessions so it's easy to find a stopping point.

Cons: So far I haven't found much that I dislike about the product. I think it would be great if they separated courses by category.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/10
Todd B.
IT Admin
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/03

"Worth Every Penny"

Comments: I am writing an estimating , payroll and book keeping program that will also interface with web based software. This training has offered many of the answers I have been asking for a while. The biggest answer is how do I .............

Pros: This program is worth every penny. I have debated for 10 years about learning advanced excel and VBA. This program is exactly what I was looking for and exactly what I needed. For once I feel confident that I will succeed learning exactly what I need to know to be successful.

Cons: There is so much to offer, I don't have the patience to wait to complete one to start learning another.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/03
Rebecca K.
Data Analyst
Retail, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/22

"Makes things easier!"

Comments: It's helped me gain footing in my new position and really thoroughly learn programs that I was otherwise just kind of thrown into.

Pros: I love the fact that it's very intuitive and everything is easy to find. Navigation is clean and the courses are through.

Cons: I would say the only thing I don't like about is there isn't a way to just send the certification to linkd in, instead of manually having to do it.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/22
Juan pablo S.
Distribution Leader
Tobacco, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/01

"Great Platform to Get to Know New Matters"

Comments: Great, it is the world to describe it.

Pros: The easy way you can interact with the courses, also the way they quiz you, because it helps you a lot to reinfoorce what you just learned. The course exercises are aewsome to understand in a better way the topics.

Cons: The connection with Linkedin, it would help to the people who wants to recomend the platform, it would be one of the benefits for the people who use Linkedin, like me.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/01
Caryn F.
Technical & Marketing Communications Specialist
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/08

"Five stars for GoSkills!"

Pros: I like that after each video lesson the user can take a three-question quiz to immediately test their knowledge. I also like that the user can download practice documents with each lesson to apply the skills they've learned. The videos thoroughly explain each lesson in step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow. I also like that the lessons are based on the placement test and grouped by "needs work" and "refresher."

Cons: I have not used other online training software, so I can't say anything is missing or could be improved.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/08
Anthony G.
Commercial Development Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/11

"Good Product - Gained Knowledge"

Comments: Great and would recommend to new user or those with average computer skills

Pros: Easy to utilize and covers many different programs that you can investigate.

Cons: Would like easier way to get additional help when needed

• Reviewed on 2020/05/11
Alyssa W.
Legal Assistant
Law Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/24

"User Friendly"

Pros: The easy flow of the programs, being able to easily jump back into the spot I left off.

Cons: The only issue I had was when I was taking the exam at the end of the advanced excel course - it made the entire course disappear from my home screen and I had to go search for it to finish.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/24
Cheng J.
Student
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/16

"Project management basic"

Comments: Great software for users who needs to improve on their soft skills

Pros: Easy and convenient for users who wishes to learn or self upgrade their knowledge

Cons: Perhaps develop an app for full time user so it will be even more accessible

• Reviewed on 2020/04/16
Brandon H.
Clergy Assistant
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Amazing"

Pros: It has taught me so much! I have been some type of assistant my whole life, and I have learned something new on every training module!

Cons: I can not name one con about the software.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/27
Donna D.
Executive Assistant
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/20

"Amazing programs"

Pros: Very inexpensive and user friendly - I enjoyed each lessen

Cons: Nothing - i enjoyed all aspects. Great job

• Reviewed on 2019/08/20
Jua wan L.
Banquet Server
Hospitality, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/27

"GoSkills Review"

Comments: I'm still a business man in training to have his own business so I haven't had the chance to apply what I've learned yet. But we can all take solace in the fact that it'll be this training that helps me get there.

Pros: The instructors not only have the knowledge and wisdom to back up their instruction to us but they also display a contagious enthusiasm and even at times a humorous vibe when they share examples and stories in their videos.

Cons: None. I'm completely satisfied with everything on this software.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/27
Hugo C.
IOC Duty Manager
Airlines/Aviation, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/10

"Feedback - Hugo Cascao"

Comments: I have gain a more depth knowledge on excel, and will do other courses to improve myself

Pros: Self explanatory, with easy access and easy to follow lessons.

Cons: Some features are not working with the newer versions, I know it's not easy to have it all updated but it's a big value for future references.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/10
Laura H.
Lead Administrator
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/28

"Basic Excel"

Comments: I am learned many new features of Excel.

Pros: I am so glad to learn about how powerful that Excel is and learn new features that I can use in my job every day.

Cons: I would love to use all of the features I learned but am concerned that some are very complicated and may be difficult to replicate.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/28
Steffen F.
Bilanzbuchhalter
Hospital & Health Care, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/10

"Very good dashboard course"

Comments: The course and the videos are all in very good quality.

Pros: I like the step by step explanations!

Cons: I use Excel 2013 and single parts are only for Excel 2016 and later useable.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/10
Pascal uriel E.
Speech Technologies & AI Practice Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/09

"Good user experience"

Comments: I wanted to learn Agile for so long, I tried many platform, many course, but my best fit was with GoSkills

Pros: GoSkills plateform is very polished, event hard topic are well presented and very easy to understand!

Cons: Limited choose of training, it will come with time I am sure

• Reviewed on 2019/09/09
Leonardo P.
Engineer
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/10

"Leadership review"

Comments: I love it, fits perfectly in my work schedule on the go

Pros: Leadership is practical and quick for a on the go manager.

Cons: Less Quizzes, not necessary based on the material being taught. If I’m training and learning, quizzes are not mandated.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/10
Joe C.
Event Coordinator
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/09

"GoSkills for Employe Training"

Comments: Great!

Pros: This is a great program because it allows you to take a placement test before starting your training on your course. It then tailored my training according to my strengths and weaknesses. The training videos were very clear and straightforward as well. I was always able to go back and re-watch before taking each sections quiz. Overall it was a very easy and user-friendly tool to help train me. I have used it for excel and am planning on taking a couple other courses. 10/10 would recommend!

Cons: I did not really dislike anything about the software...but if I had to make any suggestion, maybe it would be to offer a dynamic training course where the video pauses and has you do the work after they explain it?

Emad A.
Real Estate leasing Agent
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/29

"Real Training For Every Single Person"

Pros: - Always Up To Date
- Great Instructors
- Learning is Broken Down So that the materials would be more easy to understand
- Affordable

Cons: None: EVERYTHING IS GREAT HERE AMAZING EXPERIENCE

• Reviewed on 2019/08/29
John K.
Learning and Development Consultant
Retail, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/18

"Lots of courses!"

Comments: Great! Easy to use, tons of info and resources.

Pros: There is a large variety of courses to choose from

Cons: Some courses can be a little dry. Could use a little more interactivity.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/18
Data Analyst
Food & Beverages, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/18

"Great Training"

Pros: I’ve tried about four other training websites for things like Power BI, Power Query, and Excel. Hands down, GoSkills blows them out of the water. They are so organized, easy to understand, and effective. Training material is relevant and easy to work with. And the value is unmatchable. Already recommended to other coworkers.

Cons: Would love more advanced courses in topics such as Power BI and Excel.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/18
Victoria L.
Teaching Assistant
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

"GoSkills in a nutshell"

Pros: There are a lot of different courses offered. From technical software programs to soft skills courses, it's very easy to get started.

Cons: I wish there was an IOS app that allows for the user to download the lesson of their course and learn offline.

Michael Y.
Marketing Officer
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/02

"Fantastic Website for Continuous Learning"

Comments: Absolutely fantastic website for learning a vast variety of content on the fly. There are some improvements and course reviews to be made, but overall it is a great way for continuous learning.

Pros: Easily manageable bite-sized lessons, can start learning whenever there's a gap of free time, even a small one.

Cons: When viewing GoSkills through Apple devices, instead of the videos showing up in the default quicktime player, the video plays from the website's browser, which can sometimes cause a bug where no audio comes though, and this can only be fixed by refreshing the webpage. The website's browser also leaves the whole URL bar visible, which is not fully utilising the screen space. This can probably be fixed by creating their own app.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/02
Researcher
Research, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/10

"Learn at your convenience"

Comments: I took two courses on this platform, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, the contents were well explained. I have learned a lot and I got what I was looking for.

Pros: GoSkills contains various courses that can improve the user's experiences. Also, these courses can help students expand their knowledge and presentation skills.
I liked that courses are focused and instructors explain them simply and clearly, they provided examples and quizzes to measure how much have you learned.
I liked the flexibility, I can take the courses whenever I find the time.
It is a good advantage that GoSkills grants certificates to users to showcase the skills on their resume and LinkedIn profiles to get employed.

Cons: I think more practice questions and quizzes should be added frequently to fully comprehend the tricky parts of the Microsoft Excel course.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/10
Analyst
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/21

"Great Courses"

Pros: I enjoy the courses on Goskills very much. I have taken a lot of courses on Microsoft skills as well as others and everything is top notch.

Cons: For the time being I haven't found any con, the only thing would be to have more different courses available.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/21