• Overall
    4,9 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,8 /5

About SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Learn more about SuiteDash

Vigneswaran R.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/31

"Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support"

Comments: Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

Pros: 1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it.
2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast.
3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing.
4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money.
5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

Cons: The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

by SuiteDash on 2020/08/07

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Ben J.
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/07

"A very well-thought-out package."

Comments: We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

Pros: For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Cons: Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

by SuiteDash on 2020/12/10

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

• Reviewed on 2020/09/07
Alfred F.
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/03

"The one ERP to Rule Them All?"

Pros: The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Cons: Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

by SuiteDash on 2020/12/09

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

• Reviewed on 2020/09/03
Mike G.
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/01

"A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!"

Comments: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Pros: Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Cons: I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

by SuiteDash on 2020/11/04

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you.

We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

Ken I.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/24

"SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps."

Comments: I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go. All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other. With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

Pros: The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc. It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

Cons: If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas: 1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface.
2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

by SuiteDash on 2020/11/03

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates

Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

• Reviewed on 2020/08/24
Keller T.
Founder and Managing Partner
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/17

"A unique client portal solution with so many great features"

Comments: We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

Pros: My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Cons: The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

by SuiteDash on 2020/10/23

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Rosendo R.

"All-In-One Software"

Comments: I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

Pros: I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

Cons: What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

by SuiteDash on 2020/09/08

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Joyce C.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/05

"Perfect for small businesses"

Pros: It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book. The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless.
Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up.
Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

Cons: In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links. That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive. If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

by SuiteDash on 2020/09/08

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/05
Darrin R.
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/23

"Robust features of several tools in one suite"

Comments: I was looking for a dashboard alternative for clients other than the My-Account dashboard in Woocommerce. They have a nice roadmap and are constantly improving the service. White-labeling is great and lots of customization available to make it look the way you want. I come across issues and when I do I email them and they resolve it quickly. They seem to seriously take customer suggestions seriously. I'm super excited about what's to come and know it will only get better.

Pros: Single dashboard for clients to view/pay invoices and yes, recurring invoices using popular gateways like Stripe and Braintree. Great way to request files from clients who receive a link to upload the files without having to log in. Clients can approve or reject task items. Automation features are in the early stages but can see a lot of potential in this. The support is excellent! All issues are resolved quickly by their team.

Cons: Coming from more refined PM tools like Basecamp and Teamwork, the interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. The commenting system on tasks needs a lot of work. Task comments can easily be overlooked and not seen. Feels like too many clicks to get things done. Load times can feel a little slow at times.

by SuiteDash on 2020/08/04

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. Improving loading times and refining the functionalities of the platform are definitely on our list!

• Reviewed on 2020/02/23
Dara B.
Co-Owner
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/14

"Great customer service!"

Comments: Overall Suite Dash has been a perfect solution for our business. We are new and growing and we are excited to have SD along for the ride with us. It is really great to know if I have a suggestion on how things could work better for our setup, I can reach out and be offered a solution or possibly have some things changed on their back end to improve our usability.

Pros: We initially chose Suite Dash to use for a customer portal on our online design service simply because it was the only software available to meet all of our needs. We wanted something that could be white labeled, the customer could sign themselves up, we would have an internal messaging system to eliminate e-mails outside their portal, a custom set of menus that they could see, a place to answer a questionnaire and upload photos. No other software could offer us all of these features. Now that we are set up, it has been easy to accomplish exactly what we had set out to do. Suite Dash has given us a private space to communicate with our clients that is a great user experience for us and for them. The sign up process and log in for the customer has seamlessly integrated into our website. Once they log in, the custom look makes it feel like an extension of our site with our logo and the same colors, which was very important to us. I have never worked with CRM software, and I am using it in a non-traditional way, so that has come with some challenges on my end and with the setup. Their customer service has been exceptional and has gone above and beyond to walk me through all of the questions and challenges I had. We have encountered several situations where I have asked for things to be set up a little differently and every time they have modified things on their back end to make it better for me and my company. I never expected that level of personalized customer service!

Cons: I don't find many things about this intuitive. It could be my own learning curve because I do not have experience with any other CRM software. However, oftentimes I wished there was a more robust help menu or just an easier way to accomplish some things that I thought were pretty basic. However, although it's not an immediate solution, customer service has always been very responsive and has gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions. It seems like they are still figuring some things out and while that sometimes comes with a cost in terms of clunkiness or not having answers at your fingertips, the benefit is that they have made updates to the software along the way to make things more custom for how we use it. I could never get this level of service from a larger company that is more established.

by SuiteDash on 2019/11/18

You've been a pleasure to work with, thank you for the thoughtful feedback!

• Reviewed on 2019/11/14
Annmarie G.
Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/27

"Thanks for Making My Life Easier!"

Comments: I can keep track of all my clients, each of their projects, and send them their invoices. This program easily does the work of many programs and honestly, it's as good as having at least another person working for me. It just keep getting better. And customer service has always been responsive and helpful.

Pros: SuiteDash is one of the most feature-rich programs I have ever used. I can replace almost all of my other tools with this one! This product has saved me hours and helped me get more clients. Being able to put so many automations in place has save me countless hours. I also am a to present a really professional client portal to my clients. With the portal, I'm able to set better boundaries for working together, and have a central place to share my files with my clients. Being able to request files from my clients while also giving them deadlines has been game-changing. People will either turn or their work on time, or they have no grounds to complain if their project gets behind because they didn't hold up their end of the agreement. This has saved me from having to work overtime and set better boundaries, with ease.

Cons: I did have to turn off the option to allow clients to book their own appointment because it allows multiple appointments to be booked in one time slot. I wish it was a smart scheduler, however, I appreciate that I can just turn this function off. And I was easily able to work around this by adding a link to my scheduler in the client portal. Another amazing feature, that I could do make it so customizable!

• Reviewed on 2020/09/27
Azman A.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/17

"My search for Team & Task Management app stopped here"

Comments: Ease of putting together Time Critical and Project Status reports for my Board of Directors because all info sources I need are at one place in SuiteDash

Pros: The size of File-sharing Boxes, Ease of use by staff, partner vendors and freelancers, Functionality, Brand Customization, Web Integration and of course the Price

Cons: Has a slight learning curve as typically for anything new.

Jurgen P.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/03

"SuiteDash is one robust one-stop-shop platform!"

Comments: SuiteDash has evolved naturally and is, by all means, a well thought through undertaking that's continuously evolving. I'm genuinely impressed with SuiteDash and strongly recommend any small business owner or creative agency to check it out and run it through its paces.

Pros: The client portal, which provides a centralized location for all client interactions. Small business owners know first-hand how complicated it is at times to get a complex project organized and everything just "into the box" that is connected or associated with it.

Cons: It took a while to get used to the tool, but given the range of features this is to be expected. SuiteDash has a bundle of very professional online tutorials that I'm still going through to understand the entire range of possibilities this multi-tool can deliver.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/03
Sanju K.
COO
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/02

"Great product with a bright future"

Comments: I am planning to implement suitedash as a single, unified software to help us run our business so we can minimize investment in multiple software and platforms. The software comes loaded with powerful tools and functionalities that we are using on daily basis, including secure client login portals, project management capabilities, invoicing, billing, communicating with clients and team members, and sending and sharing files.

Pros: This is a great tool for the price and from what I've experienced so far I'm confident it's only going to get better. Getting started is really simple and the product has been well thought out. The guides are easy to understand and if you prefer to just get started and figure things out as you go along, instead of spending time reading instructions then the tooltips for each section are invaluable. When you open a section/page you can click an icon at the top of your screen to find out what the section is for and how to use it. Some of the feature that I liked the most are Secure client portal, white label branding, Invoicing & recurring billing and CRM client management tool.

Cons: Although suitedash has nice range of integrations with popular apps and software, I still want to see more integrations and and some templates for different use cases so we can use them ourselves without having to build everything from scratch.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/02
Patrick B.
Web Developer
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/15

"SuiteDash for Freelancers"

Comments: SuiteDash did replace various software, Excel sheets and Word documents, has a very competitive pricing and the support/help is great. The communication with clients is a lot easier and the SuiteDash software is accessible from every place around the world.

Pros: I'm starting as a freelancer and this software covers a lot of areas and can replace various other products like project management tools, CRM, invoice/proposal software and more. By replacing them you can save a lot of money but more important you save a lot of time because you don't have to handle and switch between different systems and create a new customer in each of the software tools. SuiteDash also really helps to communicate with your clients because they don't have to send a lot of emails with attachments and their passwords (!!!) by email. The customization options are great for branding and the client side represents your company colors and logo. This creates trust which is important for clients. I'm still at the beginning using SuiteDash but the excellent documentation and step-by-step videos are helping me to customize the software to fit my needs.

Cons: I'm waiting for the planned support ticket feature (which is on the roadmap) and maybe a livechat function to communicate with clients. I also think that the Translation functionality (which is still in Beta) will be a great success for a lot of users. Not everything is ready by now but their team is focused on a lot of important items and improvements. This is the way to go!

by SuiteDash on 2020/10/23

Hi Patrick, and thank you for your review! All of the features you've mentioned are indeed on our roadmap, and our team is diligently working towards getting these released by the end of this year :)

• Reviewed on 2020/08/15
Liz R.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/01

"You won't go wrong with SuiteDash!"

Comments: This really levels up our offers. We do a lot of group coaching and some people don't want to discuss things in a group setting. They get a portal. And we tell them we have a lot of great "FREE" stuff in there but if they need 1on1 they can request a PAID 1 on 1 consultation. We can send them an invoice and have them pay BEFORE one of our consultants hop on a call with them.

Pros: Easy to use! So easy to setup. All the setup videos are short. It was so easy I was up and running in about an hour. This is my 4 "portal" software I've tried. I didn't like the others mainly because of all the branding. With SuiteDash you whitelabel it. It has a great "feel". My VA's thought I hired a programmer to create something for us!

Cons: Needs more integrations. I don't want to have to keep paying for zapier. I would also like to bring some of the other services I use "inside" of the portal. I'm still new to the platform, but I don't like having my clients have to click out of the portal to use some of the software we use.

by SuiteDash on 2020/09/08

Hi Liz, and thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform. We strive to for SuiteDash to be more of an all-in-one solution, rather than having to rely on connecting to other apps. However we do have some integrations planned, such as Xero. Stay tuned :)

• Reviewed on 2020/08/01
Joe W.
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/23

"Great Bang for the Buck"

Comments: SuiteDash is a great product for a small company that wants an affordable all-in-one system to manage their operations. It has CRM, project management, marketing campaign management, online forms, allows you to create pages specific to a client, and more. This software is the best bang for the buck I have seen for a small to mid-size agency managing projects for multiple clients.

Pros: That it allows me to manage my team of contractors working on multiple projects for different clients. I can also use the system to collaborate with my clients and create unique pages or onboarding training for each.

Cons: It took me a minute to understand that to assign a task to someone, it had to be related to a project.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/23
Theresa N.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/28

"SuiteDash is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!"

Comments: I was able to send out bulk email campaigns without being marked as spam, and the look and feel of the emails were outstanding! Very professional and inviting. At month-end close for June 2020, I was able to target 2k specific leads to close out strong and make my goal before July 1st by using labels and the Marketing Campaign function. WINNER!!

Pros: I love the look and ease of use with SuiteDash. You can customize everything pretty much, down to color and your branding. I especially love the CRM and Marketing tools, as well as the Calendar function. I plan to centralize a lot of my activities down to one platform (SuiteDash), which will help me eliminate other unnecessary and costly subscriptions.

Cons: I would like to see the Calendar function allow Group Booking for group webinars/Zooms.

by SuiteDash on 2020/09/03

Hi Theresa, we really appreciate your feedback! We actually do have Zoom integration on the horizon...so stay tuned :)

• Reviewed on 2020/07/28
Fran T.
Owner Manager
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/29

"A mixture of different core utilities in one platform"

Comments: Initially it was a little difficult but once I broke it down into the core elements and learnt them I was OK, but I should have done that first and not tried to learn everything on one sitting. And to not attempt to figure the automations until you fully understand each module fully.

Pros: I had about 4 different needs and I was using different wordpress plugins, and some cloud services but there was no unity between the utilities I was using. For example, Waveapps for invoicing, gmail for CRM with Streak, Contact forms for onboarding, Google Drive and sync.com for file sharing. As I got busier I really needed to invest in a robust solution.

Cons: It is a steep learning curve, but the way you manage that, it to learn one module at a time, and then tie them together were you start to tackle the automations or FLows function as they call it. The automations are quite powerful, if you find yourself onboarding a lot of clients. You can creat funnels at import stage and get customer setup with custom profiles based on their needs

Marco M.
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/29

"Much more than just a customer Portal."

Comments: Having all core functions for managing our business in one platform helped us to get rid of at least four other SAAS tools. The benefit is not only financial but also in having a better oversight of our business.

Pros: Using the SuiteDash 'Pinnacle' pricing plan helps us to make the partnership with our clients and externals more valuable. We create estimates and invoices, manage internal- as well as client projects and CRM. Having these tools well integrated inside one platform makes our work more efficient. We can have all parties on the same side without some communication overhead. After searching a long time and testing a lot of software tools we feel home now. The support team is very neat and helped us quickly all the time. A big plus is the ability for translating the UI from english to german. Too many SAAS on the market are english only.

Cons: We dislike very view about SuiteDash. Most of the things on or wish list are on the SuiteDash Roadmap already.

Stephen M.
Screenwriting Consultant
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/01

"All-in-One Software Suite with A+ Support"

Comments: Fantastic experience thus far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are second to none and really do over-deliver with SuitDash.

Pros: SuitDash has been a complete system replacement for me and my business. As someone who was looking for a fully white-labeled Client Portal, Project and Task Management system, Invoice submission and tracking features, and multiple payment integrations, SuitDash hits the sweet-spot. Coming later this year are Proposals (huge for me!), appointment scheduling, and a revamped drag-and-drop page builder. All of this, coupled with SuiteDash's amazing (and fast) customer support, is really a no-brainer for businesses looking to manage just about all aspects of their day-to-day operations within one intuitive platform.

Cons: As with most software solutions, there is a bit of a learning curve associated with SuitDash. But this is more about finding where things are located or establishing specific workflows, rather than any lack of intuitivness on the side of the platform.

Eric G.
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/27

"Simple, powerful and professional client portal for project management"

Comments: We were using a custom solution for proposals which required a lot of cut and paste and it would be harder to track and modify. SuiteDash allows us to streamline the process with pre-built sections (pages) which can be included in the proposals. It makes it easier to send it to clients and track the opening, signing and follow-up.

Pros: SuiteDash was surprisingly simple to setup and quite flexible. It is nice to have options for dealing with access levels by user, company or circles. It is also nice to have simple steps for clients to set the portal as an app on their mobile device. The portal looks professional and the white-label features are easy to follow. The integration with Stripe is quick and it's great to have multiple options for currencies as Stripe allows us to accept payments in different currencies. It is even possible to set the position of the currency symbol on the left or right. This allowed me to set a currency profile with the dollar sign on the right for French Canadian clients.

Cons: I would love to have some templates for projects or proposals already loaded to use as a starting point.
While the system has built-in CRM and messaging options, even branded through SMTP, it would be great to see integration options with ActiveCampaign so we can properly tag clients on our lists.
I've found great training videos on YouTube. I would suggest adding links from various sections to help sections and videos for quicker access.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/27
Graphic Designer and Surface Pattern Maker
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/09

"Perfect CRM for a client portal"

Comments: Enables me to contact clients, send files and invoices all in the one place. The clients can put in work requests and its all branded to suit my brand. Perfect solution

Pros: My favourite aspect of SuiteDash is the ability to design the client interface/portal to suit my branding and the information that I need them to have easy access to. Making the portal both client friendly and easy to use for myself.
Also the ability for clients to put in work requests that can populate direct to an invoice, makes getting payment so easy.

Cons: Setting up some of the flows was a little tricky, but it turned out how I was looking at it was backwards and the tech guys helped out and explained it, the help team solved my issue and were really helpful

by SuiteDash on 2020/10/01

Hi, and thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that our Support Team cleared up any confusion regarding FLOWs. We understand that some of the more powerful features of SuiteDash can take some time to wrap your head around.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we always appreciate a shoutout!

• Reviewed on 2020/08/09
Heather C.
Director - Corporate Communications
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/04

"Amazing product, outstanding Customer Service"

Comments: I love how easy it was to set up, the customer service has been phenomenal, and things get better each week.

Pros: The all-in-one app/program where we didn’t have to switch back and forth with multiple account logins and passwords.

Cons: Being able to inactivate a company/contact without having to set a new primary contact.

by SuiteDash on 2020/12/09

Hi Heather, and thank you for your feedback! We know that our Company First Mode feature needs a little polishing, so we are listening closely to feedback on this functionality.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/04