• Overall
    4,8 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,7 /5

About Omnisend

Ecommerce marketing automation for smart sales-driven marketers that have outgrown the generic email marketing platforms.

Learn more about Omnisend

Diana O.
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/03

"Is Omnisend right for you?"

Comments: Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Pros: I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Cons: This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/03
Angela N.
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/27

"So easy to use!"

Comments: I fully admit that I am not using Omnisend to the full extent that I should be. My email campaigns are sporadic at best, but when I go in to create a new email campaign, it's super easy. My email list has grown, and I'm not tearing my hair out in frustration. There are loads of features that I have yet to explore, and I know I'll need to sign up for the paid version in order to do that, but for beginners, I definitely recommend Omnisend over Mailchimp.

Pros: I'm not tech-illiterate, but Mailchimp frustrated me to no end (for years!). When Shopify and Mailchimp broke up, I switched to Omnisend, and learned to use it and send out an email campaign within a couple of hours. It was so easy!

Cons: I started using the free trial, and then just stayed on the free version, so I think that some of the things I set up may not be working properly. It would have been nice to have a breakdown of which features are now turned off, but that is mostly just my own fault for not looking into it.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/27
Andrea K.
Owner/Designer
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/02

"Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up"

Pros: I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

Cons: I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Nick H.
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/02

"Best email marketing software that I've used!"

Comments: My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

Pros: I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Cons: Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Brady H.
Brand Experience Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees

"Mailchimp Migrant"

Pros: Love the ease of use when designing emails. The user interface is also pleasantly smooth and simple to navigate. The design and branding of the platform translates to the default design options during email creation as well. That makes our job much easier because we don't have to do a ton of a work to make something look good.

Cons: The only real con I can think of is it's not really set up for enterprise/agency use quite yet. If you happen to use the same email address on multiple accounts, the multi-brand navigation is there. But if you use different email addresses, it seems you have to log out and log back in.

Nicholas S.
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/02

"Omnisend is wayyy better than mailchimp was!"

Comments: I love it. It's way better than my experience was at mailchimp.

Pros: The email templates are great, tons of super clean and responsive templates to work off of. It also has pretty much every automated sequence that you'd need built in. Within a day you could have your sites entire email automation flow mapped out on omnisend.

Cons: Email limits are too low. I'd like options between the base plan and the unlimited plan. With only 20k monthly emails in the base plan, I can see myself hitting it super quickly as my list passes 5k

Alan T.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/07

"Great Email Marketing Tool with many functions!"

Comments: Pleasant and direct. Working as expected

Pros: Automation is relatively easy yo understand and setup.

Cons: More conditions for automation would make it even more powerful

Greg U.
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/23

"Can finally achieve marketing automation"

Comments: Overall, Omnisend is a good option for any small or medium sized business's marketing function. It probably actually does boost sales materially, and it's one of the few companies that can actually deliver on that talking point.

Pros: This is an effective platform for great execution in marketing. Setting up a multichannel campaign is quite easy and satisfying

Cons: It's very good overall, but the software is a bit weak when it comes to migration. You will have to manually create/upload all your emails, automations, audiences, photos, templates, forms, etc

• Reviewed on 2020/09/23
Ariana T.
Cosmetics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/21

"From a Small Business Owner"

Comments: I wish there was a survey option with the free version, or maybe I didn't take advantage of it if there is one. However, if it is included in the paid version I would surely buy. It's important to collect feedback from customers to make sure your emails aren't annoying or to overall see their review and what they expect from your company.

Pros: I liked the professional templates that helped me achieve the EXACT look I was going for. Literally I drew up my thoughts, checked out their template, and there was the one I needed. If I wanted I could easily add pictures and links and move their template around to suit my needs. I also like the stats it sends you such as who clicked, who shopped, how much money was made, etc.

Cons: Starting out I was a BIT confused, but after playing with it and launching demos to see how my tweaking was actually panning out I was able to achieve the look I desired. It is SO customizable, sometimes that can be confusing for non-tech savvy people such as myself. But again, after playing with it that all changed and now I can make an email in 15-20 minutes and schedule it to send out when I'm ready.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/21
Product owner
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Like Mailchimp on steroids"

Comments: I recommend Omnisend as it’s ideal for small/medium business companies just like CloudTalk

Pros: Omnisend helps us send triggered automated emails and perfectly connects with our other tools and marketing stack. I’ve yet to explore all the capabilities since I’m not the primary user but so far for my uses everything is covered.

Cons: I’ve only had good customer experience so far. No cons yet

• Reviewed on 2019/08/27
Karyna D.
Customer Support Agent
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/05

"Great experience with marketing automation, way better than other tools"

Comments: I had an increase in sales as well as my workflows made easy.

Pros: I really enjoy Omnisend's marketing platform. I think it's best to use if you need specific automation features. That was the reason why I started using it. Other tools don't have as advanced flows as Omnisend does. At the moment I am personally using thank you, order confirmation and other simple flows as cart recovery for example. With cart recovery I was able to sell more, all I needed was to send a little reminder to clients.

John C.
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/07

"Amazing email marketing for my Ecommerce store"

Comments: Exceptional customer service and very simple to use platform which makes this an easy 5 stars

Pros: This program is so easy to use and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. This is a huge game changer for my business as it allows us to move away from MailChimp, and on to a much more robust platform.

Cons: I would like to see more segmentation when it comes to my lists.

Customer Service Team Lead
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/06

"Helped me to increase my sales which is most important for online store"

Pros: Email flows are super professional and easy to set up. I am no genius with programs and when it comes to complicated softwares. But with Omnisend it is very easy and simple. Plus I really enjoy their customer retention approach. Their tools are oriented mostly to that. Helped me to increase my sales.

Cons: I don't dislike anything. Maybe they could introduce facebook ads at some point. But I think they are working on that. So will be waiting for the feature.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/06
Matthew B.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/14

"Great Product and Great Service"

Comments: Omnisend has allowed me to fully automate my email workflows. I have tried other email marketing platforms and they always seem to fall short of expectations. The one I have used the longest, we'll call them "mail monkey" just doesn't work the way you want it to, even for the paid account which is much higher than Omnisend.

Pros: It was extremely easy to set up on my site. Once it was up and running, operating the app was even easier. Creating an entire email campaign takes minutes and the finished product looks great.

Cons: The only complaint I have is that any media you upload has to be uploaded again if you want to reuse it. This is slightly annoying when it comes to your brand logo or other images that you use frequently. Other email platforms that I've used allow you to have several megabytes of storage for this purpose. Other than that, I cannot say anything negative about this app. Even with the issue I just mentioned, I was told that they are working on a solution so, again, great customer service.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/14
Cody N.
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/05

"I own 150+ Shopify stores and it is the Only Email Marketing Platform I will USE!"

Comments: No complaints! I switched all my stores from Mailchimp or klaviyo to Omnisend and it is the only thing I will use!

Pros: The functionality and automation sequences are amazing!

Cons: Segmenting the lists and setting resends to unopens automatically, but that function is coming I hope!

• Reviewed on 2018/10/05
Samantha C.

"Getting on OK"

Comments: Good

Pros: Easiness of the swap from Mail Chimp and taking over the pop ups.
Scratchcards
Templates are easy to follow

Cons: Not sure about what its remit is as I havent had enough time to check it out. Think I need to speak to someone and go through it all
Do not see as much of a return on emails as I did with mailchimp but not sure why that is
MOre expensive than mailchimp
Havent worked out how to have a template set up for the business so have to re do each time

Craig H.
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/04

"Omnisend Review"

Pros: Ease of use and functionality, availability of options.

Cons: Nothing really, haven' really got any issues with this software.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/04
Hugo R.

"Great App"

Comments: Increased my sales and I get good feedback from my customers on the layout of my mails.

Pros: Simple to use software that is great for any person / business to keep their customers up to date with specials or event info. I have tried a few but this beats them by a mile.

Cons: Sometimes it does hang and you need go back one step and it sorts itself out.

Danic L.
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/11

"Competitive Email Marketing Software"

Pros: Omnisend is cost-efficient and we get great value from using the product.

Cons: They've added some great additions that take email marketing to a whole new level but these additions are pricey for a startup

• Reviewed on 2019/09/11
Aurelija K.
Head of marketing
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/05

"One of the best investments of the year for my business."

Comments: One of the major benefits we are automation workflow series. It's very easy to set up. I can congratulate a new subscribe, thank for purchase, send an email to remind them to continue their purchase. Those are very important steps in customer retention. So great app, hove everybody who can - will try it out.

Pros: I really was tired of manual work, even very popular apps like mailchimp or klaviyo say they have automation, however, is nowhere near as sophisticated as i did like it to be. Here's where Omnisend came to help me and my business. The abilities are endless I think. My fav feature is cart recovery. Without it I did lose about 20% of sales.

Cons: I am native russian speaker, maybe the app could be in russian someday. They do have spanish though.

Chris D.

"Omni Send is great"

Comments: great, no issues

Pros: love how easy it is to pick products to include in the mailer

Cons: wish there was a template that one new product or a template that could be used as a newsletter

Fran W.
Managing Director
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/19

"Very Dependable"

Pros: It works everytime
The stats and click reports tell you what's working, what's not
After (initially) teaming up with Neverbounce to get started, Omnisend self-cleans and keeps your subscriber list relevant and current. No worries about spam reports, too many bounces etc.

Cons: Changed terminology from "Lists" to "Segments" recently, had to re-acclimate , that's never fun
Would be nice if you could import good old HTML into a generic email template.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/19
Devin S.
Phlebotomist
Medical Practice, 1 001-5 000 Employees

"Great product"

Pros: I like how easy it is to navigate and select different options.

Cons: It can be a bit pricey but that is about it.

Gustavo H.

"Omnisend Review"

Pros: Integration with Shopify and the automatic coupons

Cons: Need to add product image it should be automatic with the Shopify integration

Devin F.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/19

"Easy integration"

Comments: I used the 14 day trial so far and i was able to make custom campaigns easily. I was able to drive customers towards certain products and advertise. I ended up getting a few sales from customers through using the email marketing. I just really enjoy it.

Pros: Very simple to use,and helped bring back customers.

Cons: The only thing i think could have been easier would be being able to send an email to one specific customer but still figured it out

• Reviewed on 2018/09/19