FieldPulse Reviews

by FieldPulse

Filter by:

• Overall

About FieldPulse

Build and gain control of your field service business with an easy and complete platform that your entire team will love using.

Learn more about FieldPulse

Laura K.
Administrative Assistant
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/24

"An easy to use software for technicians on the field"

Comments: We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

Cons: The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

Joel M.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/25

"Just use FieldPulse!"

Pros: Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Cons: wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

by FieldPulse on 2019/12/03

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

• Reviewed on 2019/11/25
Matthew W.
Matthew W.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/24

"Great product from a great company!"

Pros: By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Cons: Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

Mikey P.
Technician
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/21

"FieldPulse"

Comments: It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Pros: This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Cons: The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/21
Christy L.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/24

"Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!"

Comments: This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Pros: I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Cons: The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

Matthew G.
Owner operator
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/19

"Good overall software"

Pros: We really enjoy the custom fields and tags as well as the ability to use projects to start multiple orders. Overall it’s a great service and really helped us organize our business flow

Cons: Updates have had spotty results. I haven’t noticed very many additional features in the app with the updates but I have had a recent issue occur where the app won’t even open anymore on iPhone 8

• Reviewed on 2020/12/19
Gustavo A.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/25

"Great value, great features and best of all excellent customer service"

Comments: Organization, business and customers information at my fingertips at all times.

Pros: Easy to use, packed with all necessary features for muy hvac business, I'll never get tired of mentioning the great customer service!!

Cons: I wish it would have pre made estimates templates where I could customize some words instead of me have it to create it from scratch. The discount feature does not work on my android devices

• Reviewed on 2018/05/25
Matt R.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

"New user"

Comments: I am solving the communication barrier between my field technicians and office administration. Providing one platform to use as a CRM and field management tool as well as a direct line of communication between all parties is definitely nice. Even with all the app glitches, and all the time spent trying to upload photos or dealing with no network service while in the field, i think it is promising and worth sticking with you guys while having faith that you will eventually perfect it and get the kinks worked out.

Pros: Scheduling features are nice and intuitive compared to your competitors software. Ability for team to easily access service history and customer equipment is also a huge benefit to us.

Cons: All the bugs on iOS. I have taken a dozen or so screenshots of all the glitches i have encountered just in the 2-3 weeks I’ve been using the app. Have to force close and restart app numerous times a day. Will try on other devices before we decide if we are going to roll this out or continue our search for CRM / field management software.

Ryan H.
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/24

"Fieldpulse - Used Daily!"

Comments: I believe that FieldPulse is quite wonderful compared to other products. It is really helpful. One space that I feel like could grow, too, is job tracking. The way that it works, isn't very conducive to our business.

Pros: My favorite part about Fieldpulse is the ability to see all my jobs on the go. It keeps me informed of where I need to be, as well as where my team is.

Cons: I like the status options least. The five options include: lead, opportunity, current customer, lost, and other. What about past customers? Generally speaking, we use other for things like vendors or subcontractors, whereas when a current customer's job is over--where do they go?

Don N.
General Manager
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/24

"Great choice for service call management"

Comments: Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Pros: Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

Cons: It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

Eric E.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/05

"Field Pulse- A+"

Comments: For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

Pros: This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Cons: Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

by FieldPulse on 2020/08/14

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service!

We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again!

Dennis Behrman
Head of Marketing

• Reviewed on 2020/08/05
Sheryl H.

"ProMAsters Review"

Pros: Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

Cons: When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

Leon M.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/14

"What I've been looking for"

Comments: As I stated above, this program has resolved all my issues of scheduling, tracking, and organising. Love it !

Pros: This is perfect for my service company. I have zero problems with scheduling, organising, and keeping track of my company now that I have been using Field Pulse. Estimates and invoicing is done simply either from the office or the field.

Cons: I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program !

• Reviewed on 2020/12/14
Joel G.
HVAC Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/17

"Great for scheduling, customer information and CRM"

Comments: This is the best program i have used over my 14 years of doing HVAC.

Pros: I love how we can keep all customers information and customers interactions in one place. Also the facts that our sales staff can update on where the customers are at in the bidding process. Hope to see changes in the future for more we can use this program for.

Cons: I wish there was a maintenance agreement system to use to allow customers to schedule there own days and time.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/17
Edward B.
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/26

"Small business must have software"

Comments: We use this software every day and it's great addition

Pros: Easy to use, cloud based crm
We can use it from any computer

Cons: Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

by FieldPulse on 2020/02/03

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

• Reviewed on 2020/01/26
Caleb D.
Service Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/08

"Review so far"

Comments: Used it since January and we are looking more into the features/integrations to see what will make this software more effective for what we need.

Pros: Service is great, appears that they are able and willing to explore options/ideas to improve software.

Cons: Seems a little clunky and time consuming on some aspects. Would love a easier way to navigate and organize to improve efficiency

• Reviewed on 2021/09/08
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/10

"Great Software, Amazing Support"

Comments: The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Pros: Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Cons: The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

by FieldPulse on 2019/02/26

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

• Reviewed on 2019/02/10
Brandon W.

"Field Use"

Pros: The ease of use in the field is a huge benefit to myself and my techs. For just starting out my business and coming from more expensive software it was the best descision I made to help keep everything organized and flowing. Great choice for any tech to use.

Cons: I wish I was able to add more than one form form the app when i'm in the field so I would not have to carry any paperwork.

Nutan P.
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/10

"Tried a Bunch Of These"

Comments: I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

by FieldPulse on 2016/11/10

Thanks so much Nutan!

• Reviewed on 2016/11/10
Todd D.
Ownee
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/08

"Awesome"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Customer re odd management and scheduling have helped my business also the customer support was great

Cons: Apps have a few bugs but they are quick to respond and look into the

• Reviewed on 2018/09/08
Ty D.
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/09

"Good Enough For Price"

Comments: Overall it is ok for field invoices and payments, but for an overall solution to help your business run better it lacks in some areas. Probably worth paying more for others, after using a different software for my other business for the last 5 years I expect more out of this software, however Field pulse is considerably less expensive than the other software we use. They will probably continue to improve this though so with the cost effectiveness may be worth it in the long run.

Pros: It made it easy to invoice and take payment in the field to avoid chasing money after the service call. Does ok for the cost.

Cons: There are several features that are missing and or do not work well for our company. The reporting could be better, but there is no customer statement function and if you have related customers(which is for a customer with multiple service locations) they are not tracked together and there is no way to send an easy to read statement of all invoices for a particular customer with multiple locations. The Quick Books syncing is terrible and is mostly related to QB online but they keep claiming they will make it compatible with QB desktop but have yet to, to my knowledge. The app has issues as well I have to post date my invoices so the correct date shows up when sent to the customer. Deleting and changing invoices is a pain and when the QB sync screws up with payment it sometimes still says invoiced when it has been paid and there is no way to manually change the status.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/09
Tommy D.
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/25

"Best CRM"

Comments: We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Pros: Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

Cons: It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

by FieldPulse on 2020/02/03

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

• Reviewed on 2020/01/25
Joanne C.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/17

"Very user friendly and incredible support team"

Comments: I highly recommend this product to anyone in the field service business. I can't say enough good things about my experience. It grows along with me and my business. I anticipate using this product for many years to come.

Pros: It is designed with the user in mind. The technology is smart and actually makes my job more enjoyable. I also have to mention customer service. They are available immediately, very friendly, and always find a solution to my concerns/issues.

Cons: NOTHING at all. Anything that I bring to customer service as a concern is quickly fixed and a solution is always available.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/17
Mike W.
Owner/Operator

"Great Product"

Pros: I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

Cons: I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.

Erik T.
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/12

"Software for Tradesmen"

Comments: I have had great response from customer service. Many options to get in touch with support.

Pros: The ease of use has been nice. Keeps my up to date with the app. Putting together estimates is a breeze.

Cons: Would be nice to customize the layout out of certain menus. Being able to customize the estimates would be nice. Maybe have the ability to drag and drop info on screens.

by FieldPulse on 2019/11/19

Erik, thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on our passion for the trades. Our goal is to make the management side of your job as easy as possible. Feel free to contact support anytime. We have a knowledgeable and friendly team always eager to help. --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

• Reviewed on 2019/11/12