Startquestion Reviews

4,9 (163) Write a Review!

About Startquestion

The most professional survey software for your company (NPS, Customer satisfaction, HR, Employee feedback, Customer Experience)

Learn more about Startquestion

Pros:

I like a lot of possibilities to prepare test's questions.

Cons:

I did not find anything that I did not like. The only thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the price if I did not use part of the system.

Startquestion ratings

4,9

Startquestion has an overall rating of 4,9 out 5 stars based on 163 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Startquestion before?

Magdalena
Przewodnicz¿ca in Poland

Take advantage of the program. Recommendable. Easy to use, transparent inerface.

5,0 5 years ago

Comments: Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

Pros:

We really like Startquestion. It is a useful survey platform, with a very easy to use interface. Highly recommended program. Thanks to Startguestion we got a feedback from people that we help. As a result, we are aware of their needs and we are able to help them right away.

Cons:

We would not change anything in the platform Startguestions. No issues to solve. Everything is fine.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5 001-10 000 Employees

Collect feedback

4,0 last year

Pros:

Best thing with Startquestion is, it has a survey builder that really helpful in building the basic structure of the survey form with the build-in template that they providing. It saves so much time in helping and gives suggestion for type of question to be ask on the survey form.

Cons:

There are not much choices that can be choose from the subscription price scheme, especially for a small companies, thus making them have to choose pricier premium plan then what their organization actually needs. User will more appreciated if they can be more flexible on the price plan.

Maarten
Founder in Belgium
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Startquestion overrated

4,0 last year

Comments: Good in the beginning to set-up the product and deploying the survey, but as I proceeded i found very little online help and then all other functionality like reporting etc, runs into very expensive add-ons. My overall experience is therefore really spoiled by the later encounters on the software, to the point that I cannot The worst is you cannot obtain any invoice from Startquestion which leaves you with expenditure which you cannot account for in your business.

Pros:

* Ease of set-up * Ease of deployment * Volume of survey responses

Cons:

* Expensive basic Package * very expensive add-ons to basic functionality. I felt cheated. * no customer service on expensive basic pakage * cannot create exports which includes incompleted surveys. Statisticians know how utilise this data. * no response to requests for invoices * very limited help online about using

Kauser
Director of Partnerships in UK
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees

Excellent product with exceptional support and implementation!

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: The introduction of the NPS surveys will be an invaluable part of improving our overall customer experience and having a platform that allows us to do this with ease is a priority. The Startquestion team have been excellent in supporting us from the very beginning and are always there when we need to ask questions or need help with implementing changes. Nothing is too difficult for them and they are always friendly and professional, this has been hugely important to ensure the entire team are comfortable with the management of our surveys through Startquestion. Marcin and Kamil in particular have been absolutely brilliant and we cant thank them enough for their support!!

Pros:

The surveys have been created with ease and implemented across numerous teams. The follow up features and the options to send the surveys either automatically or manually gives us a lot more flexibility. The report feature is also really easy to use.

Cons:

Accessing the email templates has several steps currently so it would be great to make this easier and we understand that this is something that is currently being worked on and will be updated very soon.

Natalia
Tech Support in Poland
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

The uniqueness of Webankieta.pl

5,0 2 months ago

Comments: Webankieta.co.uk program helped me in my studies. It makes it easier for every student.

Pros:

Thanks to Webankieta.pl program I was able to create a survey for my university with ease. Everything was perfectly presented and explained. Webankieta.pl functions 100% meet my expectations and those of my university. Working with this program was one of the most pleasant for me. Another advantage was the possibility to contact support in case of any questions. I am delighted with the form of the presented surveys, possibility of detailed analysis of my results and the whole program.

Cons:

I didn't find anything to complain about. The program is easy to use and consultants are available if you have questions.

Aleksandra
Senior Product Manager in Poland
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees

Startquestion- easy to implement, easy to use

5,0 2 months ago

Comments: 9/10= highly recommend for a friend or collegue. It's easy to use, easy to implement. Very nice workshops for the team before the launch.

Pros:

We're working for the solution which may be implemented on all our markets- startquestion is the tool, which may be implemented easily. Highly recommended for international communication.

Cons:

I don't have cons. Every issue was solved by client service.

Aleksandra
Research Specialist in Poland
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Webankieta review

5,0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The advantage of the product is a friendly interface and usually intuitive use of its functions. What I like about the webankieta is that you can easily download data. Thanks to the ability to copy questions from other questionnaires and the function of copying questions from word files to program, working with webankieta is simply easy and fast.

Cons:

What I like the least is the limited features I'm about the downloadable report. It would be great to have an impact on the individual components of the report. It was also not very intuitive for me at the beginning how I can change the logo when designing the appearance of the survey questionnaire.

Ewelina
Workplace Partner in Poland
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees

I recommend!

5,0 last month New

Comments: I have been using webankieta.pl for several years, conducting surveys for my clients. It's a reliable tool with a clear interface that I'm happy with every time. Currently, when setting up a new company, I have also decided to buy webankieta.pl

Pros:

Ease of use, quick help in any problems.

Cons:

There is no cons for me. I'm very satisfied. For surveys which I conduct among my customers this software is ok.

Danielle
Customer services executive in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Feedback

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great system and the team are incredibly helpful with teaching us to get the most from it.

Pros:

A lot of features. So far the software has been able to do everything we have needed it to do. It is simple to setup and simple to use

Cons:

I have not yet come across anything to comment negatively on

Katarzyna
Katarzyna
Application & Technical Support Manager in Poland
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very helpful tool! It will do the job for you!

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: I have not encountered any problems. I received all the help I needed, I know who to contact in case of problems. Just a good experience.

Pros:

It meets all my expectations regarding the creation and collection of data. Very useful ready-made questionnaire templates (I don't have to think up questions myself). It saves time at every step.

Cons:

I use the tool quite shortly, at the moment I have not encountered any problems.

Ewa
Chief specialist of the Assessment and Cooperation Development Department in Austria
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees

Not perfect, but giving great opportunities to collect and analyze the results

5,0 last year

Pros:

I like to create a report with the results, putting issues for myself, with the ability to choose and not always using all of them. Creation of reports on the basis of already created ones (copying and refinement).

Cons:

Developing more complex surveys may be difficult sometimes.

Dorota
Product Manager in Poland
Broadcast Media, 501-1 000 Employees

Webankieta

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

User-friendliness, up-to-date design, easy adaptation to mobile devices and great customer support.

Cons:

Minor technical problems - reported to customer service on an ongoing basis.

Joanna
Training and Talent Develpment in France
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201-500 Employees

Useful tools for surveys and tests

5,0 12 months ago

Comments: Useful tools - I mainly use surveys and recently a test. They are useful for various actions carried out by the HR and Marketing department - post-training surveys, satisfaction surveys, voting in contests, etc.

Pros:

Generated reports on the collected results - I have a summary easily and quickly, filtering data is a very useful option. Creating surveys is simple and intuitive, you can also use ready-made templates, choose various types of questions, there is an option of individual settings in the survey (questionnaires, in-depth questions, etc.). I have access to archival projects.

Cons:

The fact that I do not use all the available options that are incomprehensible to me from the short description and I do not know how to use them, e.g. Widgets, tagging responses, etc. I know that I could use Webinars on given topics.

Dagmara
Customer Experience Manager in Germany
Telecommunications, 501-1 000 Employees

Intuitive, easy to use, containing all the key functionalities needed in the daily work

5,0 last year

Pros:

My favorites are online reports, which allow you to view the result on an ongoing basis if someone does not have access to the tool. Zero effort in generating such a quick report. A perfect overview of each touch point, the result in a simple, graphical form. The introduction of a new questionnaire is simple and quick, which works well with ad hoc surveys.

Cons:

I miss a better form of categorizing the client's voice that can be implemented in the tool itself by the client.

Jakub
Data and sensory analyst in Germany
Computer Games, 201-500 Employees

On the market scale of such platforms, it believes that the price-quality ratio is appropriate.

5,0 11 months ago

Pros:

Help on your part in case of any problems. The help of your [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a very positive surprise for me. I also appreciate that you are trying to develop them (I recently took part in a study with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and you are open to user comments. The tool itself is good for me and it is more than enough for my daily work, at the same time it is hard for me to find any technical aspect that I like the most.

Cons:

Lack of extensive documentation for some functionalities, eg API. Unable to create survey folders. Some UI solutions, such as sorting questions, are unpleasant to use when compared to Qulatrics. However, as in the question above, there aren't any things I really don't like and that is why I would like to give up your platform.

Marta
Senior Research Analyst in Greece
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees

A good tool for creating surveys with great support.

5,0 11 months ago

Pros:

Quick help in case of problems, ease of creating surveys, intuitiveness.

Cons:

No more complicated solutions (e.g. more types of filtering by questions, dynamic display of questions instead of new sections, no possibility to easily do multilingual surveys, no possibility to do the same question for several groups, where there is only one answer in the cafeteria) answer with another word.

Beata
Director of Customer Satisfaction in Poland
Insurance, 10 000+ Employees

A lot of interesting functions and graphically attractive

5,0 12 months ago

Pros:

Many various forms of questions, also in a graphic sense (this makes the respondent not bored) + ease of use

Cons:

I miss some features, most probably the ability to conditionally display individual questions (and not just pages). That way, even if I only have one question to be conditionally displayed, I have to put it on the next page.

Nina
researcher in Poland
Insurance, 5 001-10 000 Employees

A good solution for PZU

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Working with the software is easy. The team is very polite and friendly, always helpful.

Pros:

Almost unlimited possibility to create different types of questions and survey configurations. Possibility to automate reports. The ability to track results in real time.

Cons:

Sometimes too many possibilities, which the person who commissioned the research knows about. Then as the person introducing the survey I have more work to do.

Agnieszka
Senior Brand Specialist in Poland

A very useful, easy-to-use tool

5,0 last year

Pros:

Multiple options of setting survey. Ease of use.

Cons:

It is not possible to bold / color the selected words in the question. In the case of questions with a similar weight and only one variable, such a distinction would greatly help in the quick understanding of the question by the respondent.

Kamil
Expert Innovation Lead in Spain
Banking, 10 000+ Employees

Very convenient survey platform

5,0 12 months ago

Pros:

Surveys with conditions. But also surveys that do not look like surveys, but are more gamified.

Cons:

The only thing I miss is a more dynamic display of questions on the page. i.e. a situation where someone selects the answer a and an additional question abcd "Developing" immediately appears (I know you can only give a descriptive "explain" now, but here it is about extending this option, explain to other types of questions, not just textbox).

Ada
Marketing Research Specialist in Germany
Banking, 10 000+ Employees

A lot of functionalities, ease of use and modern layout

5,0 last year

Pros:

I like ease of use and a lot of options for creating surveys + the ability to generate automatic xls reports.

Cons:

There is no possibility to preview more advanced transitions between questions and pages in the survey. This is useful for more complicated questionnaires.

Agata
Senior Game User Experience Analyst in Poland
Computer Games, 501-1 000 Employees

A friendly platform to support tests that are performed several times

4,0 last year

Pros:

The speed of creating a new survey, a relatively clear interface

Cons:

I miss the possibility of cataloging surveys within the project into folders etc, doing more order. Problematic is also the responsiveness of the poll editing screen when it is opened in a small window.

Justyna
Researcher in Norway
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10 000+ Employees

Meets my needs

5,0 12 months ago

Comments: Thanks for a great job and availability in case of trouble.

Pros:

Intuitiveness, a large selection of ready-made templates and types of questions.

Cons:

Navigating between projects. Unable to manually sort / reorder the survey / test list. Editing questions / text a bit difficult.

Honorata
HR Business Partner in France
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees

Simple, intuitive, usable.

5,0 12 months ago

Comments: Simple, intuitive, usable even by people who are not proficient in creating websites or other similar tools.

Pros:

The possibility of reporting and processing the results.

Cons:

I miss the option to attach a movie to the survey - not a link to the movie, but the short video file itself.

Julia
Scrum Master in Italy
Insurance, 10 000+ Employees

Transparent and intuitive.

5,0 12 months ago

Pros:

Easily accessible statistics that are transparent, personalization (adding a background in the survey), quick change of the order of questions. It has many useful functions.

Cons:

Difficulty in setting more advanced logic between questions.