Connecteam Reviews

by Connecteam

Filter by:

• Overall

About Connecteam

An all-in-one employee app that's both powerful, affordable and easy to use, especially for the mobile workforce. Start for free!

Learn more about Connecteam

Don C.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/26

"Save time and money with Connecteam"

Comments: During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

Pros: I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

Cons: To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/07/30

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it!

Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed!

Thanks again for being so awesome :)

• Reviewed on 2020/07/26
Shanna M.
Director of Business Administration
Oil & Energy, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/19

"Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!"

Comments: Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros: We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons: I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

by ConnecTeam on 2020/02/21

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam!

Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

• Reviewed on 2020/02/19
Nyla C.
Founder & Owner
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/20

"This is the greatest thing ever."

Comments: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros: Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons: I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

by ConnecTeam on 2018/12/21

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback:

We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :)
As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019!

Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

• Reviewed on 2018/12/20
Sierra L.
Corporate Sales, Operations and Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/28

"All of the tools I need in one place"

Comments: Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros: I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons: I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/12/30

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra!

You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

• Reviewed on 2020/12/28
Gerard S.
Director Of Operations
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/03

"Total Security LLC"

Comments: Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

Pros: This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

Cons: The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/08/17

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for!

It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :)

Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2020/08/03
Nikki F.
Business Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/27

"Excellent software for small business employee management"

Comments: Exceptional customer service. So much better than many other options out there.

Pros: I REALLY like Connecteam. I had tried quite a few programs before settling on it and it is by far the best value option I've tried. We use it for employee checklists and as a knowledge directory, all our timesheets are completed in it and we use the chat function to communicate job updates. I'm still developing our processes to suit it but I can see it doing much much more. Great program.

Cons: I don't like how you can only access the admin console on a PC but I understand it's a program designed for use on phones and ipads.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/02/28

Thank you SO much Nikki!
We appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review and share how you utilize Connecteam in your company.

Please note that with the app's Admin Tab you can manage users and admins, view app's activity, send updates, manage the schedule and time clock, and operate all checklists entries. All directly from your phone!

• Reviewed on 2020/02/27
Brian J.
COO
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/05

"Checked All Of The Boxes"

Comments: The Connecteam platform checked all of the boxes for our operations. Timeclock, Scheduling, Workflows, and Customization features have streamlined our business and improved our staff communication significantly. Plus it's very easy to use!

Pros: Connecteam customer services team is very helpful and responds to request quickly. Also, I like the look and ease of use. My staff really appreciate that.

Cons: We encountered a few bugs, mainly due to newly added features.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/05/11

WOW Brian!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!
Your feedback is truly golden.

We are adding tons of new features and capabilities requested by our customers in a higher pace than ever before, which may cause some growing pains. But we're on top it to smooth your user experience!

Thanks again :)

• Reviewed on 2020/05/05
Bonnie C.
HR
Aviation & Aerospace, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/06

"Great time clock app!"

Pros: This app is extremely easy to use and has some really great features, even on the most basic plan!

Cons: My only complaint as of right now is the reliability of the GPS coordinates, which is something I was just told will no longer be a problem with the new update that's soon to release.

by ConnecTeam on 2019/09/11

Thanks a lot Bonnie!
We'll always continue to make the product better and better, you can count on that!
Also - that big update is already available for your team :)

• Reviewed on 2019/09/06
Michael R.
Michael R.
Chief Procurement Officer
Wine & Spirits, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/09

"Connecteam"

Comments: It is a sofware that is easy to use and has enabled us to communicate with speed and at ease. Its rich in featuresand worthy every penny.

Pros: Connecteam is a software that is being used departmentally in the organization. It allows for members of veach department to internally communicate. What I like most about the software is that it is easy to use and also the customer support is always available. It has helped us to communicate with speed and at ease.

Cons: I am beyond satisfied with the sofware. It is reach in features and very affordable. I have no dislike for the product.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/09
Richard W.
Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/19

"Connecteam App as a user"

Comments: Very easy to use, very user friendly. Help is available 24/7 which is great!

Pros: Sheduling is great as you can set up to 12 months ahead with each job!
Cost is great for the options you get.

Cons: Ability to link hours worked by employees to cost of wages per job/employee on the basic set up.
Would like a little more actions available on a tablet.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/08/25

Thanks for the warm feedback Richard!

We have amazing plans for the scheduling features coming your way! Stay tuned ;)

• Reviewed on 2020/08/19
Macylna N.
Macylna N.
Chief Communication Officer
Higher Education, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/21

"It Gets Us Connected"

Comments: It is a tool that has made us get and stay connected. It highly reliable and highly functional.

Pros: Connecteam is currently being used across the whole institution as one of our most preferred communication platform. With the tool we feel connected since there is real time communication across department. The software is also easy to use and less expensive.

Cons: Hardly can i mention a dislike if the software . It worth every penny and i love it.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/21
Parfait V.
Qualified Managers
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/26

"Scheduling"

Comments: I can’t really really tell yet.

Pros: Overall this application is very handy. I like the communication tool. I can reach out to all my employees at once.

Cons: Nothing really so far, but the time different is a little challenge to communicate with connecteam tech support team. But once the connection is established every becomes smooth.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/04/27

Thank you for the feedback Parfait!

We're super happy to see that you benefit from having everyone on the same page with multiple solutions, all in one app :)

Thank you again for taking the time to review our product and services!

• Reviewed on 2020/04/26
Shawn H.
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/12

"Found what we've been looking for"

Comments: Super helpful and quick response

Pros: The scheduling features for having one large calendar for all our technicians is what we've been looking for for 2 years

Cons: If you save shift templates as a draft... The nonadmina can't see it to know they have potential upcoming appts

by ConnecTeam on 2020/08/20

Thanks Shawn!

We're so happy to hear that Connecteam was the solution you've been looking for for so long!

To quickly address your note, the drafts are for admins only in order to make the scheduling experience better. We want admins to be able to manage the schedule and move things around freely, before publishing it to their employees if needed.
That's the main difference between a published shift and a draft :)

So if you want users to see those shifts you can simply publish them to make users aware .

Hope that helps and thanks again for the awesome feedback!

• Reviewed on 2020/08/12
Daniel A.
Director of Food & Beverage
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/24

"Trully remarkable when optimizing team communication"

Pros: The eye candy launch pad is amazing and the mobile application is very much uncomplicated, with simple yet effective home menus and easy to use. The intuitive and smart way the launch pad was built not only is giving me many ways to communicate productively with my team, but is also affecting positively our revenue, as we are on top of everything in real time. I am also spending less time on my desk and more on the operation.

Cons: It could offer more languages, as I do have team members that do not speak English. The time clock in my case is isn't the most appropriate tool, but for now I don't know how it could became better.

by ConnecTeam on 2017/08/24

You're going to make us blush, Daniel :)

Some of our local partners are hard at work creating localized versions (read - various languages).

• Reviewed on 2017/08/24
Katy A.
General Manager
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/27

"Easy to track my off site employees!"

Comments: We have been searching for a free time clock that our team could use remotely as we aren't all in the office when we clock in or out. This has been the perfect solution. even during the first few weeks when people were getting used to clocking in and out it was easy to correct their times when they'd forget. Its been a perfect solution for our small business to track times more accurately which has saved us money because people are no longer "guessing" what time they clocked in and out. The staff really likes teh new feature of being able to see their time sheet, too!

Pros: It's easy to use and has a lot of features that may become more useful in the future.

Cons: It loads a little slow and you can't clock in and out if you're in a rural area with little to no cell service which happens to us a lot.

by ConnecTeam on 2017/03/28

Thanks, Katy!

We just added the time sheet on mobile feature and the team is very happy to hear you guys like it.

Daniel storm L.
Product Manager
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/07

"EXCELENT!"

Comments: We have a business with alot of sales people on the road. This is a way to enhance the community with them, and ease the way we deliver information and gather informations. The perfect tool if you have salespeople.

Pros: I had tried different types of servies like connecteam. No one in my opinion can compares to connecteam in terms of overview, "easy to use", great tutorials and the best live-chat community with so friendly and caring sales people.

Cons: Haven't discovered anything yet. Every time I find something they have an answer or solution for it.

by ConnecTeam on 2019/03/12

Thank you so much Daniel!
Thanks to your amazing feedback we're able to continue and improve Connecteam. We have amazing plans down the road which we're sure you'll love! Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2019/03/07
Brian J.
COO
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/19

"Easy To Use And Great Support Team"

Comments: Great. Love It!

Pros: Great user experience so far. The features/assests are easy to customize and support team is readily available and answered my question quickly.

Cons: Would like to see a "Knowledge Sharing" forum for users to communicated with each other and display examples on how they are using the Connecteam tool for thier business.

by ConnecTeam on 2018/10/24

Thanks Brian!!
We love receiving feedback! Thank you for the kind words! You'll be happy to hear that we actually work on something interesting for our customers - a place where they can share use cases, ask each other questions and receive product updates before it's being released. We'll keep you posted!

• Reviewed on 2018/10/19
Jennifer A.
Adminstration Manager
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/12

"Great Service! :)"

Comments: It has been a great service, we love Connecteam! :)

Pros: It is easy to communicate and use! Everyone on the app loves it!

Cons: Nothing everything is great! The team provides great feedback!

by ConnecTeam on 2018/11/15

Thank you Jennifer!!
We love having you onboard and super happy to hear that your team loves Connecteam! We'll keep on providing the best service we can :)
Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2018/11/12
Ashton W.
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/16

"Very helpful!"

Pros: Team updates, text messaging, app notifications, checklists

Cons: checklists were hard to create, each service was additional cost if needed

by ConnecTeam on 2020/11/19

Thanks for the feedback Ashton!

• Reviewed on 2020/11/16
Robyn H.
CFO/CHRO
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/23

"Great for onboarding and online training"

Comments: Very easy to set up and use. Price point can't be beat. We automated our entire technical internship in a few days.

Pros: Ease of setup - we were using it almost immediately

Cons: Not much. They offer great product support when we have questions.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/02/06

Thank you Robyn!

We appreciate you took the time to review Connecteam :)

• Reviewed on 2019/12/23
Bhawna B.
HR Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/01

"It was great association with Connecteam ! Nice platform to manage the attendance Database."

Comments: It was great !

Pros: Their attendance management feature is good & easily accessible. Although their customer support team is so cooperative & Supportive.

Cons: Nothing specific. It would have been a great help if this could maintain the leave management too.

by ConnecTeam on 2020/05/19

Thanks Bhawna!

We appreciate you taking the time to review our product and services :)

• Reviewed on 2020/05/01
Jamie K.
GF Coodinator
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/10

"Believer"

Comments: Amazing

Pros: User friendly and the assistance when needed was great.

Cons: would like it to be able to be coordinated better for group fitness

by ConnecTeam on 2020/11/19

Thanks for the awesome review Jamie!

Please make sure to contact us to discuss more about your suggestions for new or improved features :)

• Reviewed on 2020/11/10
Glory R.
Front Desk Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/07

"I've only used Connecteam a few days but so far I love it and so do my employees! Great service also"

Pros: I like the different options I have and the app that my employees can use to be kept updated and be connected. The customer service is wonderful as well. They truly try to help you out when necessary.

by ConnecTeam on 2018/02/08

Hey Gloria,
Thanks for the feedback and welcome onboard!

• Reviewed on 2018/02/07
Nir A.
HR
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/08

"Easy to get started"

Comments: It was so easy to start working and create an app. Took me just a couple of minutes and I was set up. They also have templates once you're in the system that help you create content and their customer support team are the best.

Pros: really easy to use and get started

Cons: still lacks some functionality I'm looking for.

by ConnecTeam on 2016/10/26

Thank you Nir.

• Reviewed on 2016/09/08
Ulrica B.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/27

"We are a start-up company"

Comments: This software has truly been a great help to our company. We love the location feature as well as the Quiz and other features.

Pros: EVERYTHING

Cons: NONE

by ConnecTeam on 2017/03/27