15 years helping South African businesses

About Connecteam

Accurately track employee work hours, monitor attendance in real-time & streamline payroll with all-in-one employee management app.

Learn more about Connecteam

Pros:

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons:

I don't like that i can't go put in unavailable the employee can only do that.

Connecteam ratings

4.7
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.4/10

Connecteam has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 327 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Connecteam before?

Sofwane
Sofwane
Multimedia in United Arab Emirates
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Efficient Employee Management Made Easy with Connecteam

Comments: My overall experience with Connecteam has been highly positive. The platform has truly transformed the way I manage my team and has greatly improved productivity within my business.From the moment I started using Connecteam, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. Navigating through the platform and accessing its various features was effortless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. This ease of use made the onboarding process smooth for me and my team.Connecteam's comprehensive range of features impressed me the most. The platform covers all aspects of employee management, from time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools. I found the time tracking and shift scheduling features particularly useful in ensuring proper staffing and simplifying payroll management. The task management feature improved collaboration and boosted productivity within my team.The communication tools provided by Connecteam have been invaluable. The chat feature allows for instant and seamless communication between team members, reducing the need for lengthy email exchanges or in-person meetings. The announcement feature also enables me to share important updates and information with the entire team instantly.Connecteam's customization options have allowed me to tailor the platform to fit my specific business needs. Creating customized forms, checklists, and reports has been immensely helpful in collecting and managing data th

Pros:

From time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools, Connecteam offered a complete solution for optimizing team productivity.The platform's ease of use was also a standout feature. Setting up and navigating through Connecteam was seamless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. It made it effortless for me and my team to adopt and utilize the platform effectively.Additionally, Connecteam's customization options were highly beneficial. I could tailor the platform to suit my specific business needs by creating customized forms, checklists, and reports. This flexibility allowed me to collect and manage the data that was most relevant to my operations.The customer support provided by Connecteam was exceptional. Whenever I had questions or concerns, their support team responded promptly with helpful solutions. Their knowledge and friendliness made the overall experience even more positive.Overall, Connecteam's comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, customization options, and excellent customer support were the aspects that I liked the most. It truly revolutionized the way I managed my team and enhanced productivity within my business.

Cons:

While my overall experience with Connecteam was highly positive, there were a few aspects that I found could be improved.Firstly, the pricing structure of Connecteam could be a bit more transparent. Although the platform offers different pricing plans, the details regarding the exact cost and included features were not always clear upfront. It would be beneficial to have more transparent and easily accessible information about the pricing options available.Secondly, while Connecteam provides a wide range of features, some users might find that certain advanced functionalities are missing. Depending on specific business needs, there could be a desire for additional features or more advanced integrations with other software systems. Expanding the range of features and integrations could further enhance the platform's capabilities and appeal to a wider range of businesses.Lastly, while the customer support provided by Connecteam was generally excellent, there were occasional instances where response times could have been quicker. Although these instances were rare, having faster response times to inquiries or support requests would further improve the overall customer experience.Despite these minor areas for improvement, it is important to note that they did not significantly hinder my overall positive experience with Connecteam. The platform's strengths in comprehensive functionality, ease of use, and customization options far outweighed these minor drawbacks.Overall,

last year

Sofwane, WOW! This is the most detailed review we've ever read, thank you so much for putting the time to write it, we highly appreciate it! We're glad to hear Connecteam has changed the way you manage your business as you can do much more, from the same place, effortlessly :) As for adding more capabilities and integration to the platform, you can count on us that we're on it :) Connecteam is a never-ending idea and we improve it week by week :) Stay tuned for new releases as we have plenty of them coming very soon! Thanks again for your amazing, detailed feedback, we appreciate it very much :) If you have more ideas for improvements, please email us at [email protected] so we can connect and hear more, share our roadmap with you, and get your feedback :) Thanks!

Renee
Safety Officer in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam streamlines your time tracking, and keeps your team connected!

Comments: Overall we are very happy to be using Connecteam and our staff all agree it has made things much easier. From time tracking, to job briefings, milage reports, and gathering documents, there is nothing you cant do on Connecteam!

Pros:

Connecteam's time tracking is amazing! To be able to select from multiple jobs and sub-jobs, add notes, and even attachments such as milage, meals, hotels etc, it keeps our time tracking streamlined and simple. This helps our accounting department to be able to invoice for the exact amount of time spent at each clients facility, and gives a large overview of exactly where and what our staff was doing.

Cons:

Occasionally the app crashes, and it makes it difficult for our staff to sign in/out for the day. It is rare, but when it does happen, it causes a disturbance.

2 months ago

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for your review! As for app crashes - that shouldn't happen at all. If that issue persists, please contact our team at [email protected] so we can take a closer look at that :) Thanks again for recommending Connecteam! ❤️

Josh
Dean of Students in US
Entertainment, 51–200 Employees

Buyer beware (you get what you pay for!)

Comments: Their "customer service" is all online through chat, and they will always "put in a fix" and then expect you to go read some stupid newsletter to see if the fix has been implemented. They can't seem to see anything from their end as well, so they're constantly asking me for screenshots or videos of the issues. Their managers don't seem to care either. I had a video chat with one to discuss a bunch of the time-eating features, he didn't take any notes and only seemed interested in one thing that "should've been working," and still doesn't. They clearly don't care that their product is sub-par.

Pros:

The employee use and ease is great. They love it. I hate it as the person who has to put things in, it's so un-intuitive and I spend WAY to much time scheduling.

Cons:

They've clearly not done good product testing in this program, simples tasks like right-clicks and basic functions just aren't there. It's A LOT of mouse clicks to schedule anything. It is sold as a time saving program, but it's not, and I consider myself pretty tech-savvy. It's just very not user-friendly.

last year

Thank you for your feedback, Josh. We're sorry to hear you have such negative feelings about the platform and would like to improve as much as we can. As for the schedule - did you try to have a live meeting with your account manager? That can help us understand what's important for you when scheduling your team, and advise on the best tools to do that (templates, open shifts, repetitions, etc.). As for the customer service you've received, the reason the team asks for screenshots or videos is in order to identify the problem. If it's a technical issue that's not happening in all accounts, it means we can't reproduce it. If we can't reproduce it, we can't understand what needs to be fixed. While this can be annoying, it's important so we can help. If it's not a technical issue, we need to understand exactly what you're doing in order to advise. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team. If you'd like to talk to me directly, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Mark
Patrol Sergeant in US
Law Enforcement, 2–10 Employees

Little Police Department gets a Big help

Comments: The initial implementation was rocky, but as we used it and learned what it was capable of and what features were being added it has become an invaluable tool we use every day.

Pros:

Connecteam was easy to set up and deploy. The changes and improvements that came over the last year and a half or so were timely and (with 1 exception that was only an issue for about a month) improved the value of the program greatly.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve for people who are not used to using an app for scheduling ( I still have officers calling me to make changes on the schedule they have permission to do). There are some training videos now, but initially it was a "learn as you go" program. I still don't know all the uses that the features we pay for can do.

7 months ago

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation of Connecteam! If you're looking for some tips or 1-on-1 training with our team, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] :) Thank you!

Heather
General Manager in US
Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

A gamechanger for me as a General Manager

Comments: Connecteam has helped with managing our employee work time and scheduling tremendously. I have slowly implemented more and more features to benefit our company as a whole and I have been extremely happy with what I have implemented so far. The customer service has always been outstanding!!! Any time I have a question, they have been ready and willing to help me to the best of their ability. I am never disappointed in their service. Even if my question is not answered exactly as I had hoped, they have always offered solutions. Customer service with Connecteam is TOP NOTCH!

Pros:

Connecteam is helped my company handle employee timesheets. We previously did timesheets by hand and there were multiple human errors. It was very time-consuming for me. Connecteam has significantly increased our efficiency and improved my ability to prioritize other responsibilites. Implementing the application was a challenge only because our staff was resisting the change. Once they understood the ease, we were able to implement easily.

Cons:

There have been some small features that I have desired in my use of this platform, but nothing major. A little more customization with the scheduling would be nice. I have had to find work-arounds to fit our business - but it has worked out. I would like to be able to create a pdf of a schedule before it is published. Again, I have found alternatives to make it work.

8 months ago

Thank you so much for your review! It's amazing to hear how you improved your business operations and payroll process while introducing your team to an easier, more capable solution. It also shows a lot of character of you as a manager, as you managed this change amongst your team, heard their concerns, and implemented it successfully 👏 As for printing the schedule to a PDF, that's definitely a feature you already have in Connecteam! Simply access your schedule > actions > print week 🤗 If there's anything else we can do for you, you know where to find us :) Thanks again for recommending Connecetam and sharing your success story!

Scott
Scott
Director of Operations in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Comments: Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros:

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons:

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

4 years ago

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Jane
Financial & Administrative Manager in South Africa

I Absolutely love Connecteam

Comments: I love Connecteam and their Customer support is fantastic. I brag about them to all my friends and clients. They can't beleive how easy my office runs with this app. I have referred three other people (companies) to connecteam, one of which has already signed up and the other two are busy looking into it at present.

Pros:

It has made my life so much easier. I use the forms feature, times clock and quick tasks. Just love everything about this app. Love the feature of the geo-fence which prohibits personnel from clocking in until they are on site. Saved me alot on overbooked hours. I love the quick tasks that runs my office much smoother than the old fashioned diary.

Cons:

If I must be honest, the only thing that sometimes is irritating is that I am on advanced plan and can use most features, but some features are limited. I can use them but not to their full capacity. I would suggest that if your package allows for eg quick tasks that it allows the full function of quick tasks and not limited use. I have made a suggestion today to the lady that helped me from Connecteam to make it so the person I am assigning a task to cannot delete that task without my approval.

11 months ago

Jane, it's so awesome to hear you're able to run your business from one place and improve multiple aspects of your day to day :) Can you please email me at [email protected]? I would love to chat :) Thank you! Chen from the product team

Charyl
Owner / Instructor in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Online Breakroom

Comments: Very easy to use and set-up. Employees use this platform more than they used CrewApp.

Pros:

I'm able to send the schedule, allow team members to request time off, and clock in with 1 app. We can also stay in touch with announcements from home or the pool deck.

Cons:

The documents and knowledge base area is a little tricky to set-up, but it's super powerful. Once I learned it, it's amazing.

9 months ago

Thank you so much for your review, Charyl! The fact that you can do so much using a single app, whether you're in the office or on the go, is what Connecteam is all about :) We're super happy to hear your team finds the app valuable and simple to use as a single solution for all work-related matters they experience on their day-to-day, especially after using multiple apps on their private phones instead of one. Thanks again for your recommendation, we highly appreciate it ❤️

Anders
Anders
Production Supervisor in Denmark
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic time clock software with a ton of extra features

Comments: We have saved time for the administration. We have gotten more clarity over our spend hours. Employees have gotten a better information and news overview. Employees have gotten a greater insight and clarity of hours. I could go on with all the extra benefits we have found using this software.

Pros:

It is hard to summarize. The software covers so many different platform uses. We primarily use it for time clock features but we get so many extra possibilities presented: - tracking of incident reports- Easy communication platform for important news, updates etc. - HR tracking of skills and courses- Travel expenses- Task management- Etc-

Cons:

Sometimes it is hard to find the correct way to setup a feature or function because there is a settings tab under each function.

last year

Andres! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's great to know you are happy with Connecteam and find it efficient for your business! Connecteam is an all-in-one platform. It means that it suppose to replace multiple tools businesses need to manage their team and have them all under one roof. What makes Connecteam different than other software, is the capability to build the app exactly to your needs, meaning activating and paying only for the things you actually need. That way, you're not being overwhelmed and not paying for stuff you don't need at the moment or at all! Because of that approach, each product in the platform has its own set of UI, capabilities, and settings options. And, of course, you have the main settings menu for all general options :) Hoped that helped clarify why things are built the way they are :) Thanks again for your review!

Michelle
CEO in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Outstanding

Comments: Helps me be very organized and makes my life easier when it comes to time sheets

Pros:

Small business support. Helps manage schedule and time sheets efficiently

7 months ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! It's great to hear you can manage your employees' schedules and timesheets efficiently :) What do you mean by "When you invite people it makes them work the job instead of letting them see it"? Not sure what you refer to... Could you please contact us so we can assist? You can reach me directly at [email protected] or contact our support team via live chat. Thank you!

Jason
President in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Excellent solution for team communications

Comments: The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros:

The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons:

I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

3 years ago

Thanks for the detailed review Jason! It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products! As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

Becky
Accounting & HR in US
Utilities, 51–200 Employees

Practical, efficient & cost effective solution

Comments: Use it everyday, works well for what we need within our budget.

Pros:

Easy to setup and implement with a large team. Video tutorials make teaching your less than tech savvy employees simple.

Cons:

Would like for it to link the different areas together, user info to timesheets, schedule, workflows, etc. Feel like you are duplicating some important info. Needs timesheet approval flow.

3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback, Becky! We 100% agree with linking some areas and already do that in some places on the platform, and more will be added! As for a timesheet approval flow, that's on our roadmap for the very near future! Stay tuned for our product updates coming out regularly :) Thanks again for your review!

Nyla
Founder & Owner in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

This is the greatest thing ever.

Comments: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros:

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons:

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

5 years ago

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Yo-Zon
Sr. Manager, Learning Solutions in US
Airlines/Aviation, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Connecteam App - AMAZING!

Comments: Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

Pros:

I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Cons:

Not that I like it the lease. 1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress. 2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path. 3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates. 4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created. 5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer. 6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

4 years ago

Hi Yo-Zon! Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review! We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :) Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!

Brian
Recreaation Coordinator in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Connecteam is a must have with features that are built to ease management

Comments: It's been amazing! The chat and support team are great! The features all work and perform as expected or better, and the ease of use for new employees makes getting our team up and running easy! Great job, we can't imagine running our business without connecteam now!

Pros:

There is not a feature on connecteam that we find clunky or hard to use. The feature that has helped us the most from an administration standpoint would be the timesheets and timeclock. The way the feature works with staff able to modify shifts, and admin getting alerted for approval has streamlined our payroll. The function that helps us manage our staff the most would be the messaging, directory, and updates. Having our staff connected through this has really helped our performance and optimization. The scheduler is another feature that we would be lost without.

Cons:

I honestly cannot think of anything! From the onboarding and inclusion of new staff, to the ability to schedule, contact, and process payroll connecteam has become essential to our management and a one stop, do it all app for our entire team. One small complaint is that several features appear to be available but I end up getting an add to upgrade. It made learning the platform a little more difficult for me in the beginning, but other than that no complaints. (and even that feels nit picky).

last year

WOW, Brian! Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review! It's really great to hear you do so much with Connecteam and that you're having a great experience :) If there's anything else we can do to make things even better, you know where to find us :) Thanks again!

Kirsty
Admin Manager in Australia
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use employment software

Pros:

The thing I love most about Connecteam is the simplicity of using it. It really is just so easy! It's got a really clean interface. Customer service is BANG ON!!!

Cons:

There's a few minor issues such as not being able to change employees kiosk codes, I feel like if they made it something like their bank card pin number, then they'd be less likely to share between each other. It's pretty costly... we have an advanced plan, which is expensive for the simplicity of what we need, but worth it, but need to pay more for additional features, and different items are in different packages, so essentially if you wanted one thing from each feature then you'd end up paying a LOT. I'd love a simple calendar option as well.

last year

Thank you so much for recommending Connecetam :) The Kiosk PIN codes are being generated automatically for 2 reasons: (1) More secure - as they're random, it's hard to guess the code of a user (2) Less time-consuming for managers - managing unique codes can be tedious and very time-consuming for management as they need to create a code for each user, especially for larger companies with hundreds or thousands of employees. That said, we're aware it's not perfect and we are reviewing more solutions on that matter and new improvements for the Kiosk app in general. As for the pricing - we appreciate your feedback on that :) Connecteam still offers the best prices out there as it does far more than the competition and for a very low price, especially compared to the alternatives considered. That said, if you feel you could use some help from our end with pricing or features you're missing - please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] :) Thanks again for the review!

Rhonda
Accounting/HR in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Easiest System I've ever used with the best Customer Service!

Comments: Connecteam took us out of the land of paper and into the digital age. We are no longer spending days adding up timesheets, mileage logs, and having multiple calendars to keep track of vacations or having to print out phone lists. The employees can quickly engage with each other and do it quickly and efficiently. Customer service has been amazing from the start. They are quick to respond, willing to make video trainings just for me and are willing to take my ideas for change and work on them.

Pros:

This system was easy to learn and easy to implement. Getting 40+ people who were stuck in their ways to accept something new....it had to be good! They have loved the chat feature, directory, and updates are a great place to acknowledge Birthdays and special accomplishments. I've also used it for annual training and onboarding, wow....has that saved me mountains of paperwork. The time clock feature is great for tracking their appointments with patients and the Job Scheduler we use for vacations.

Cons:

Because our payroll has to be so detailed because of healthcare we are having to figure out different ways to get the totals for payroll but we are getting it figured out.

2 years ago

Rhonda, your review is amazing in so many ways! We love that you do so much with Connecteam and that your 40+ team members find the app to be simple and easy to use! We are super happy to hear how your organization went completely digital using one platform, and that you find it to be affordable, especially when compared to everything you use Connecteam for, which is usually being done with 5-6 different apps! As for the timesheet reports, we just released a new custom report editor for our timesheets! You can now rename all columns, rearrange columns with a simple drag & drop, decide which will be included in your report, modify formats for most columns, change sorting, and much more! Make sure to check it out! Thanks again for making our day! :)

Luca
Senior Software Engineer in Luxembourg
Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Connecteam is the Key to Productivity

Comments: My overall experience with Connecteam has been extremely positive. Our company was using a patchwork of various software solutions to manage our remote workforce, but Connecteam allowed us to consolidate all our management needs into one platform. The customer service team was incredibly helpful in getting us started. We were able to quickly involve new employees, communicate with our remote staff, and track each individual's performance. The automated reports were also invaluable in helping us identify areas for improvement.

Pros:

Connecteam is a comprehensive cloud based field service management and employee engagement software. It is designed to help businesses streamline their work processes and increase employee engagement. The software offers a variety of features and modules to help businesses improve communication, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. Features include task management, time tracking, asset tracking, customer management, reporting, and more. Connecteam also includes a mobile app that allows employees to access their work tasks and processes from anywhere.

Cons:

Setting up Connecteam may be a bit complex and time consuming for businesses who don’t have the technical expertise.

last year

Thank you so much for the review, Luca! It's great to hear you find Connecteam to be beneficial for your company and that you're happy with our products :) My name is Chen and I'm from Connecteam's product team. I would love it if you could contact me at my personal email address, [email protected], so I can learn more about your experience and what you think we can improve. Thank you!

James
Owner in US
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

Overall Good Product

Pros:

Intergration with QB was easy and smooth. Once trained the interface is easy to navigate

Cons:

The workflow section seems unnecessarily difficult to navigate. Adding contacts and syncing them to jobs is very clunky

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback, James! We would love to hear more about what you think can be improved in Workflows. Being such a flexible product for so many different use cases, we try to keep things simple yet super customizable :) As for the schedule - the jobs are the contacts :) Under the notes section of each job, you can type any information you'd like, including phone numbers and emails, which will turn clickable automatically so your users can easily use them in their app. If you're using the Directory as well to add contacts that's great and your users can access that information even if not scheduled to a shift in case of need :) Either way, we'd love to hear more about how we can improve! Please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect and get more insights from you as a loyal Connecteam member who's been with us for the past couple of years :) Thank you so much!

Marek
CEO in Poland
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam REVIEW

Comments: The platform provided a comprehensive solution for employee communication, engagement, and workforce management. Its user-friendly interface made it easy to navigate and utilize the various features.

Pros:

There were several aspects of Connecteam that I found particularly appealing. One of the things I liked most was its extensive range of features for employee communication and engagement. Connecteam provided a comprehensive platform that allowed businesses to create and distribute company-wide announcements, facilitate team communication through chat and discussion boards, and share important documents and resources. Additionally, the ability to create and schedule employee shifts and manage work hours in real-time was highly convenient for businesses with remote or mobile teams.

Cons:

One area that I liked least was the limited integrations with other third-party tools. While Connecteam offered a robust set of features, the lack of seamless integrations with popular business software might be a drawback for organizations that rely on specific tools for their operations. Having more integrations would have allowed for a more cohesive workflow and easier data synchronization across platforms.

last year

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Marek! We're happy you're able to do so much from the same place, and we can guarantee more integrations are coming to Connecteam soon and in the near future! We're adding more and more direct integrations to our Time Clock (at the moment we integrate with Quickbooks Time and Gusto, and soon we'll add Xero and Paychex integrations as well). We'll also be adding a new, better calendar sync for our Schedule for your users, and new APIs both for the Schedule and Timesheets are due for the next few months. There's a lot to expect, so stay tuned! Thanks again for your review! :)

Kathy
Office Manager in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Give this product a try – your employees with love it!!

Comments: I am more than happy to submit a review for Connecteam! Their product & services are superb! The Connecteam platform has been a perfect addition to our small business that is headed for a rapid growth. The Job Scheduling tool has saved our company time and money and greatly improved on our communication with field crews. Their Support Staff is always right there to answer all questions, offer training, fix issues and even submit ideas for change to their platform. Our first year with Connecteam has been a wonderful experience. Give this product a try – your employees with love it!!

Pros:

Integration of the Job Scheduling Mobile App was super easy. We had a Spanish speaking woman who we had great difficulty communicating with and she was immediately able to use the Mobile App with no problems. It made a huge difference in how we interacted. Also happy that our Spanish speaking crews can now see their tasks in something other than English.

Cons:

I feel we would benefit by upgrading so we could use the search function and also the ability to attach Workflows to our crews tasks.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for your review, Kathy! Providing an easy-to-use tool for the less tech-savvy workforce is WHAT WE DO! So we're super happy to hear that your team is finding Connecteam to be simple and easy to use :) Thanks again for taking the time to review our product!

Hayat
President in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Very Specific needs

Comments: I am satisfied with connecteam, for the current status of our company, but I am looking into options that can have the above mentioned cons

Pros:

- The software is very user-friendly - training our new employees on the app is very versatile. - The GPS tracking feature is very useful for the dispatchers that monitors employee clock-ins - Customer service is nearly perfect - I have never had to wait more than few minutes for assistance - Connecteam is our only scheduling-platform we utilize currently

Cons:

- It would be nice if we could intergrate time-clock with our payroll system - quickbooks - features such as hourly check-ins especially for shifts that are overnight, this way we can ensure employee is alert atleast every hour - the employee who do not have a smart phone - trust me they exist - it would be nice if there was a website feature or call-in option that still tracks GPS - Alerts to a designated email when a schedule shift has not been clocked into by the employee -Sending alerts to the employee that they have not clocked into the shift

4 years ago

Thanks for the review Hayat! Your feedback was forwarded to the product team and we'll be in touch once something comes up! Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Tom
Manager in US
Museums & Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Connecteam Hits the Mark

Comments: The Connecteam always reached out promptly--within minutes--to help resolve my issues. Even if the issue wasn't resolved, the still kept in touch to let me know what was going on.

Pros:

It allowed me to process payroll quickly and accurately, reducing payroll processing from a 6 to 8-hour tedious (and dreaded) operation, to less than an hour, even during peak season.

Cons:

Processing payroll for a bimonthly period was not easy, and we never quite worked all the bugs out with that. In the end, it was easier to switch over to biweekly pay periods to eliminate the problems with calculating overtime across calendar weeks.

2 years ago

Thank you so much, Tom! It's great to hear you're able to save so much time on your payroll process, and that you find Connecteam to be simple and easy to use :) A few months back, we've added multiple new overtime options to accommodate our customers' most common use cases. If you think there's room for improvement, can you please contact me personally at [email protected] so we can work on that with you? Thanks again for writing this 10/10 review of Connecteam!

Ian
Manager in Australia
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501–1,000 Employees

Connecteam is People Management made simple

Comments: Excellent and getting better each day.

Pros:

The ease of use overall and the benefits in being able to communicate with a large team

Cons:

The fear that staff feel like it is big brother, such a great tool but still some hesitation from the older workforce.

last year

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear Connecteam helps you reach all employees in a large organization for any type of communication in an easy and simple manner :) Implementing a communication app in the organization, especially if it's the first communication app for the vast majority of the team, is a big change. As with any change, some people may have concerns and hesitations, which are 100% legit and should be managed as part of the implementation process. We have a lot of knowledge in that area based on our experience with more than 800,000 people using Connecteam worldwide. If you'd like to have a short session with us to learn more about it, make sure to contact your success manager at Connecteam or email us at [email protected] :) Thanks again for your recommendation!

LeighAnne
Administrative in US

Such a great product!

Comments: I love their customer service chat function. I've been on a couple times and I've loved everyone that has helped, especially [sensitive content hidden].

Pros:

I love the ease of use for Connecteam for all users and admins.

Cons:

I'd love to see in the time clock function, that the only job scheduled for the person comes up as a choice and not every job we've ever entered. It would simplify things with our guys in the field.

last year

Thank you so much for your review! It's great you and your team find Connecteam to be easy to use on your day-to-day. The function you're looking for in the Time Clock not only exists, but it exists in multiple ways! (1) You can qualify individual users or groups of users to jobs, so only those jobs appear when they clock in. You can do that by accessing your time clock as an admin in the dashboard > settings > jobs. Hover the required job, click on settings, and under Qualified select users or groups. (2) You can qualify for jobs based on locations, so only relevant jobs for that location appear available. Again, access the TC settings, click on Geo Location, and create Geofences for the work sites you'd like. Then, you'll see an option to select jobs for each location. Super simple! Need more help with that? You can explore our help center, or contact our support as you know :) And, even email me personally at [email protected]. Thanks again for rating us!