• Overall

About eWay-CRM

CRM Add-in for Outlook that helps manage Contacts, Sales, Projects and Mail Merges. Available now as a web app and on iOS / Android.

Learn more about eWay-CRM

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used eWay-CRM before?

Fernando P.
Fernando P.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

5 9 months ago

Comments: I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Pros:

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Cons:

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Marco A.
Director in UK
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees

Perfect and seamless Office integration

5 2 months ago

Comments: We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Pros:

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Cons:

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

Alternatives Considered: Wrike, Bitrix24, HubSpot Marketing Hub and Teamwork

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

2 months ago

Hello Marco, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Team eWay

Nick R.
Account Manager in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

5 7 months ago

Comments: First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable. The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

Pros:

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not. The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc. After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge. Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Cons:

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Allen Z.
CEO in US

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

4 last year

Comments: eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Pros:

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation. If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Cons:

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing. 2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders. 3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Joe G.
Self Employed

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

5 5 years ago

Comments: I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering. in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook. Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Pros:

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Cons:

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Andre L.
IP Telephony Specialist in Canada
Telecommunications, Self Employed

The best BCM replacement available

5 last month New

Comments: I was hesitant to use eWay since I had never heard of them, but I made the move with the free version to test it and then to the premium version almost immediately because it really fills the needs for my business. The before and after sales support are beyond excellent. I know this sounds like a paid review, but it isn't, the service is just excellent and I have recommended it to other small business owners I know.

Pros:

I especially appreciate the direct integration in Outlook. I replaced the discontinued Microsoft BCM software with eWay CRM and had I known about it earlier I would have changed earlier. eWay CRM is far better in many ways.

Cons:

I have not really encountered any real cons, but I really wish they would implement a timer in the call history journal to make things a bit easier when tracking calls. The current method is fine, but a timer would make eWay CRM just about perfect for me.

last month

Hello André, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

Mark E.
Head of Channel Development in UK

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

5 10 months ago

Comments: My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Pros:

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side. I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day. Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Cons:

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Kevin K.
Vice President in US
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

BEST CRM ON THE PLANET

5 8 months ago

Comments: eWay blows away the competition. True game changer in the CRM space. So happy. Customer support is also the best I've seen from any company in any industry.

Pros:

Email integration is amazing. I've been searching for a tool like this for years. I simply can't recommend it enough.

Cons:

The fact that I didn't know about eWay sooner.

Alternatives Considered: Nimble

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: Email integration was lacking. Nobody offers "true" integration like eWay does.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: Email integration blows everyone away. So well designed. Works great. Exactly what i was looking for.

Adam B.
Technický prodej in Czechia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

e-way for a small business/sales distribution agency

4 5 months ago

Comments: Overall - very good tool for us as we started with this CRM.

Pros:

Export/Import Contacts User fields Outlook plug-in Customizable

Cons:

The "compatibility" (perhaps there are better words) with MS Outlook. It requires a lot of Outlook's memory and if there are other add-ins switched on, e-way/Outlook crashes. I think the biggest advantage to have e-way as Outlook add in is also its biggest drawback. For not experienced users/admins it can be difficult to set up the most effective way of working with e-way (e.g. to not have too many logs, information, Tasks etc.)

5 months ago

Hello Adam, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Thank you. Team eWay-CRM

Alex V.
Engineer in Canada
Mining & Metals, 51-200 Employees

Review from User at Consep

5 10 months ago

Comments: It has provided much needed structure to our proposals process and as sales group, we are now able to review and prioritise deals with greater efficiency. Something as simple as the ability to search back through historical deals has made our lives a lot easier.

Pros:

We use it for basic proposal tracking and record keeping tool, it works very well for what we do. The ability to customise the fields to suit your business is also very useful.

Cons:

Increases startup time of MS Outlook It would be good to have an option to open up the entire eWay interface in a separate window as sometimes you want to be able to view your emails and eWay at the same time.

Dirk D.
owner in Belgium
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

CRM for a small company

4 5 years ago

Comments: 800 offers per year, 150 projects per year ... al to follow up for one person is a huge, time-consuming job. eWay CRM helps me a lot in doing it : embedded in outlook it keeps track of the status of the offers towards customers and once transferred into projects I have all the mails related to the project immediately ad hand. The good thing about the tool is that you can build up gradually : first I work with leads, projects. than I added documents and calendar items to the projects and there are more functionalities I can add. one step at the time. It is possible to extract data and to analyze further in other tools like Excell. Even for very small companies like mine, eWay CRM is a handy tool to use. as it is embedded in Microsoft Outlook you do not need to install or use separate software : it's all integrated.

Pros:

* embedded in outlook, no new tool to use or data to transfer * easy to start, gradually use more functionalities * extract data to excel for analysis

Cons:

* upgrading seems simple, but always causes problems in my case. they are easily fixed by the tech. people. * standard reporting ... rather limited

Radka V.
CEO in Czechia

Review

4 4 months ago

Comments: it met our needs as quite small company with small business team

Pros:

it is outlook add-in it can be individually administrated and adjusted to current needs it is linked to ARES it runs pretty smoothly and quickly

Cons:

the new online administration ambient setting up a user

4 months ago

Hello Radka, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Team eWay

Jody S.
President in Canada
Oil & Energy, Self Employed

Outlook BCM replacement

5 10 months ago

Comments: I'm a one man show. That communication and interaction can be tracked and reminders sent to me make it possible for me to do this on my own. It takes a bit of getting used to, but well worth the effort.

Pros:

Easy transition from Outlook BCM. Easy to get what I need. Free account is all I needed. Service is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] do a great job of looking after me.

Cons:

It would be nice if there was a way to connect exchange calendar with google calendar.

Marek W.
Branch Manager in Czechia
Printing, 11-50 Employees

SW is modular and meet our needs. Easy to use and flexible to add new functions.

5 5 years ago

Comments: Good database functions, marketing evidence, and statistics. Sales and Marketing reporting. "Anytime" overview about business. Quick access to important business information. Good access to history and older information. Automatic archiving of the communication with clients allow us to have all communication under control.

Pros:

Simple installation in a couple of days, Modularity, easy of use, meeting all important needs, no need to make additional programming. Good flexibility in case of adding additional functions, Perfect service.

Cons:

I need to install Windows platform on my MacBook. It is complicated when you like to use it with Apple.

Director Of Business Development in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees

Reviewed several CRM tools and picked eWay ..... LOVING IT!

5 3 years ago

Comments: I am really happy with it and have referred several other people with small businesses. Excellent tool!

Pros:

Integration with Outlook was the differentiator and eWay-CRM integrates well. The allows me to enter contact information and click a button at the top and the contact is added to Outlook and shows up on my phone contact list within seconds. I like that I have to click the button that way only contacts I want on my phone are there and not every prospect entered in the CRM. Also, I like the ability to create DEALs and move them through the sales process.

Cons:

If I haven't closed Outlook after several days, it will lock. This is pretty normal with add-on products. Not a huge problem, but it is never timely.

Luis A.
Imagenology Manager in Mexico
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Well-integrated and friendly user interface plug-in CRM suite.

4 10 months ago

Comments: Lead segmentation and classification, document management, integration of different data of the company in a unique point.

Pros:

A whole suite of features that runs inside a very common software like MS Outlook. Gives you a bunch of capabilities to manage leads, contacts, deals, marketing campaigns and projects at the same enviroment and with a global point of view. No need to jump or export data between different applications or platforms.

Cons:

Synchronization process is sometimes slow, produce many warnings and the informative mini window at the center of monitor is annoying when you are reading something.

Jan O.
Business Manager in Czechia
Information Services, 11-50 Employees

Variability, simple setup, multiple reports

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I most like the adjustable workflow for project management. This functionality has helped us greatly in the processing of internal processes

Cons:

It is necessary to complete a better work with the tasks, the assignor of the task after sending it no longer has the possibility to edit it (adding notes, changing the deadline)

Julia D.
Sales Manager in Switzerland
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Very easy to use and a great support team!

5 8 months ago

Comments: I use it every day and there is almost never a problem.
But if there is an issue I always get nice help very fast.

Pros:

It is very easy to use Good overview Many additional features

Cons:

None I have not yet tested all features, I mainly use it to manage my customers (Mails, Journals, Infos)

Jan R.
CEO in Czechia
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

New vezion

5 last month New

Pros:

Using with outlook. This help a lot to be in one app

Cons:

We have very good local support and onlie trainings

2 weeks ago

Hello Jan, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Team eWay

Henry P.
Sales & Client Relationship Manager in UK
Animation, 11-50 Employees

Fantastic Customer Service

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Love it

Pros:

They offer fantastic customer service and address any questions you may have quickly and efficiently through live chat.

Cons:

Nothing, I can't think of anything, it is very good.

last month

Hello Henry, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

Linda S.
Office Manager in Czechia
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

Reliable, comprehensive tool.

5 5 years ago

Comments: better bss overview and control, data backup

Pros:

Large amount of information in one place, user friendly, possibility of individual setting (modules, reports etc.)

Cons:

Large amounts of data transferred but then is possible offline work. Some admin options could be available (for example, mass transfer of projects).

Mark S.
Owner in US

It's really good with a caveat

4 2 years ago

Pros:

It is seamless in my Outlook! Excellent. I can send individual emails to all my contacts without it looking like a autoresponder. Truly looks personalized, which it is! Covers everything needed to maintain my client list and stay on top of what's happening. The customer support is friendly and responsive.

Cons:

It crashes. I wouldn't say a lot, but enough to where it impedes me at times. At least a reboot can fix it most of the time, but sometimes gotta use support. Like I said support is friendly and responsive, but the time to get responses is longer than desired when I have compaisgns I need to send.

Rastislav Š.
KAM - Predajca in Slovakia
Warehousing, 11-50 Employees

eWAY-CRM

5 8 months ago

Pros:

Mobile version and easy access, good contacts managements

Cons:

everything is fine :) I´m not an exacting user ...

Mike R.
Sales Engineer in New Zealand
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees

eWay-CRM Review

4 10 months ago

Comments: Overall once you have eWay-CRM setup, it's quite simple to use and maintain data. However, as a CRM it falls short and is not user friendly.

Pros:

The ease of tracking emails on contacts and deals has been great. The tasks manager is simple to use and effective. The integration with excel is smooth and works well.

Cons:

eWay-CRM is not very user friendly. It's difficult to setup the automation side and is quite outdated in its look and feel. Categorizing contacts and organizations is a chore and there is not an option to sync between them. So if you are looking to carry out targeted mailshots to a group of organizations, then you need to ensure that every contact under that organization is labelled with the specific category.

Jan D.
Project manager in Czechia

easy to use, ms office look, stable

5 5 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use for all colleagues in our company (assistants, businessmans, production, IT guys and CEO.

Cons:

Only the first big synchronization after software instalation takes about 2 hours because of our database size.