Retently Reviews

5,0 (25) Write a Review!

About Retently

Retently helps you track business CX metrics: NPS, CSAT & CES. Collect, manage and act on the received customer feedback.

Learn more about Retently

Pros:

The software itself is very user friendly, easy to setup and use.

Cons:

Sending the same campaign in different languages is a little troublesome if you're on the basic subscription model.

Retently ratings

4,9
4,9

Retently has an overall rating of 5,0 out 5 stars based on 25 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Retently before?

Mark D.
Mark D.
Marketing and Community Coordinator in US
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

Clean, beautiful design, intuitive interface, great customer support, and a high value product.

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: Ease of use, beautiful and intuitive interface, cost effective.

Pros:

I was looking JUST an NPS solution. Many of the bigger survey companies provide NPS as an option, but you end up having to pay for all the other bells and whistles you may not need. If you're a believer in the power and value of the NPS survey, you realize you don't NEED any other type of survey. The fact that Retently solely focuses on the NPS survey, and at a great price point, made them the obvious choice for me.

Cons:

None!

Evan C.
Head of Customer Service Operations in Australia
Retail, 201-500 Employees

Solid Platform, Great Support, Very Affordable

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

The product was very easy to set up and transition from other vendors. With in a day I had imported all our data and was ready to send out a campaign. Very easy to use.

Cons:

There's not much I don't like about this software. There are additional features I would like to see but they are already on the developer's road map. The only real feature I feel needs to be priortised is being able to one one contact across multiple campaigns (think surveys) with rules to prevent multiple surveys being sent. For example, if I have an NPS, CES and CSAT Campaign that all have similar triggers, a customer could receive all 3 surveys. The team are very responsive though and working to make this a platform businesses of all sizes can rely on. Very happy we made the switch.

George M.
George M.
Lead Customer Success Manager in Greece
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Does what it promises

4,0 3 years ago

Comments: We use Retently as our NPS survey platform for our web platform. This has allowed us to measure the satisfaction score for our clients, reach out to them when they have an issue, and generally improve on our relationship with them.

Pros:

Simple and modern UI Fairly generous plan for up to 3,000 responses per month The dashboard functionality allows for filtering out results in multiple ways (dates, campaign, tags, etc)

Cons:

Retently does one thing, NPS surveys, and it does it well. However, it could be more versatile in how its campaigns are setup. It currently allows for open ended questions and a thank you page, but I would love it if there were other options for surveys, as well as more customizations options. As far as I know there is no easy way to integrate with an Android/iOS mobile app.

Hilary S.
Head of Marketing in Canada
Accounting, 51-200 Employees

The best customer support!

5,0 10 months ago

Comments: This is a great tool for helping to understand your customer experience and evaluate NPS.

Pros:

Retently has phenomenal customer support. Their live chat has an almost instant response time and the team never hesitates to walk you through a problem. We selected Retently for this purpose. Price-wise, it has similar features and implementation to a lot of comparable services, but we liked their Intercom integration and team!

Cons:

The menu can be a bit cumbersome to understand and I feel like they could be a bit more clear about what each feature does in terms of reporting and analyzing.

John W.
Advisor in Moldova
Banking, 10 000+ Employees

Great Product

5,0 5 years ago

Comments: Hi!
I'd like to share a quick overview of my experience with Retently.
Recommendations to others Retently app is easy to setup, and within minutes you can get it working.
There are clear steps on what you have to do after signing up t :
Import Customers
Personalize Survey
Finish Set up
What do you like best?
Conversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers
Segmentation Customers
Segmentation of Responses
Dashboard Analytics and Trends
What problems are you solving and what are my benefits?
This app allows me to send Net Promoter Score surveys to my customers , that way I can track their satisfaction and improve my business by delivering more value to the customers.

Pros:

Conversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers Notifications - send me immediate, daily, weekly reports of new responses and scores Segmentation Customers Segmentation of Responses Dashboard Analytics and Trends

Cons:

Nothing, great product and great service!They delivered the value at the right time with the right mindset.

Abbe W.
Executive Assistant in UK
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Superb Customer Service and product

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: It's great to be able to have different campaigns for the various offerings of our business so we can track what is successful and gain valuable feedback as to what is working well for our clients.

Pros:

Firstly, every experience I have had communicating with Retently has been a positive one. They always answer questions promptly and communicate effectively - no room for needless frustrations! The software itself is very user friendly, easy to setup and use. I researched several products before choosing Retently and this was based on various things - customer service, user friendly / ease of setting up and price.

Cons:

Initially we only signed up to the cheapest package which includes only one campaign. We soon realised we needed more than one campaign. But that's not a Retently software issue and not something I didn't like - it's just something that I discovered we would need (more than one campaign) so we have upgraded to the next package.

Sharoon T.
CEO in Canada

Simple and easy product. Good API. Great Support

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: Getting to learn how our customers think about the product has been a great way to improve.

Pros:

It does exactly what it's supposed to do without clutter. Good user experience and as the CEO I get to see exactly what I want to see and nothing more.

Cons:

Would love to embed the survey as part of apps. Other than that, we have not faced any major issues with the product.

Customer Success Manager in US

Easy-to-use NPS tool

5,0 4 years ago

Pros:

Setup only took minutes, and everything just works. Not only is it easy to set up and deploy NPS campaigns, it's easy to visualize the results and follow up with responders. Plus Retently plugs into the other tools I'm using. I'm a huge fan.

Cons:

I don't have any complaints. Even when there's been a small glitch, the customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. And the low cost is great, too.

Customer Success Officer in Denmark

Intuitive tool

5,0 3 years ago

Pros:

The product is easy to use, yet includes a lot of relevant features, and gives us a great overview of the NPS results. The service is exceptionally good. We always receive instant answers to any question and personal demonstrations if it's required.

Kellie A.
Kellie A.
Founder and Chief Connector in US
Executive Office, 2-10 Employees

Quick and Easy!

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: I felt good about how my customers thought of my business, but it was wonderful to see it in print. I also realize that I should be able to convert much of the feedback into Google reviews and increase my rankings. That will get me to the top of my page. I'm excited to get a regular review process started.

Pros:

I really like how intuitive and easy it was for me to send my first survey. I was able to upload a logo, customize questions, link to my MailChimp customer list, and send the survey in under 20 minutes. You can't beat that!

Cons:

Can't think of a thing! It was super easy.

Justin M.
Product Manager in South Africa

Incredibly easy to use and understand

5,0 5 years ago

Pros:

It makes total sense, and everything is easy to find and is very flexible. The support from the Product team is outstanding and will often take suggestions from clients and implement, I feel like my voice and concerns are being heard.

Cons:

There is some functionality missing, especially when it comes to the in-app survey which becomes bothersome to new users of our website. They are immediately shown the popup but they've hardly used the site so it annoys them.

Medha A.
Product Manager in India
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great application for conducting quick surveys

5,0 5 years ago

Pros:

Prompt service over email. Great user friendly options to customise questions and the scores. Monitoring the scores is also very intuitive.

Cons:

We can get more options to edit the survey creation. We can have an option to change the sequence of portions in the survey.

Mathieu A.
CEO in Canada

Great NPS software for Intercom users

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

We chose Retently because their Intercom integration is the best on the market. When I had a question, their support team was very kind and fast to response.

Cons:

I think their self-onboarding process could be improved a bit, but their online support made up for it.

Keith H.
Customer Marketing Manager in Ireland
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees

Great NPS Software

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Extremely easy to use and integrates seamlessly with Intercom. Clear steps on how to set it up and to use it effectively. Retently has played a big role in helping us to retain customers, get quotes and testimonials and has also helped reduce churn by acting quickly on the feedback provided. Fantastic support team which is always on hand to help with any questions. Would highly recommend

Pros:

Easy to use - easy integration with Intercom. Notifications - instant notifications so team can follow up on feedback Customer support - always on hand to help with any questions Dashboard and analytics

Cons:

Would like to be able to identify easier if a user has given multiple scores to identify whether or not there score has increased or decreased

John j. L.
John j. L.
Founder & CEO in US

The Retently team was very helpful in getting up and running.

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: Easy implementation of industry standard NPS product.

Pros:

Super quick on-boarding. Very competitive pricing. What more could you want? Having a NPS process in place is a must for our business.

Cons:

No native interface with BigCommerce but easily solved with Zapier. Support provided by Retently in getting everything dialed in properly.

Volunteer in Brazil
201-500 Employees

Useful insights and nice integration

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: Easy to use and helpful insights

Pros:

I can evaluate the NPS on the dashboard The system is very easy to use I integrate it wth various tools through Zapier

Cons:

If you have to send a lot of emails it can be quite expensive. But its usefulness is what makes it worth it,

Jordan P.
Co Founder in US
Accounting, 51-200 Employees

I evaluated 4 platforms and Retently was the only one that checked all my boxes

5,0 3 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use, great customer support, great UI, and did exactly what I needed it to do

Cons:

Reporting Export could be a little more refined than a csv dump

Maurice S.
Team Lead Customer Care in Switzerland
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees

Retently is the perfect NPS software solution for us

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: We are using Retently for our customer NPS surveys and will soon start to use its multiple question survey for other surveys as well. It is easy to set up and even more easy to analyse and visualize the results at the end with custom feedback tags and other visualization features. it has a cool dashboard with instant access to all NPS results and different segments.

Pros:

Easy UX, many features but simplified and not overloaded, perfect fit for our use case, integrations, support, freedom in template design & customization,

Cons:

So far nothing, everything works smooth and nicely

Daniel H.
Managing member in US

Absolutely amazing!

5,0 4 years ago

Pros:

Incredibly easy to upload a customer CSZ file into the software and tag it correctly. The customer support was right there with me the whole time to get to get my campaign started and sent out.

Cons:

The only complaint I have is that they asked for a review on cap terra's website. I had to switch browsers 4x in order to leave this review. Retently is much more straightforward to use.

Product & Operations Manager in Ukraine

Retently NPS Review

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: Retently has all that you need as an NPS app. It helped us to take action faster and improve retention. Keep up good work!

Pros:

How easy it's to set up and available integrations.

Cons:

It would be nice to get some alerts if the volume of NPS responses is not usual. There was an issue on our end still it took time even to notice that we didn't get responses for one of the segments.

CEO in Singapore
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Great response rates thanks to Retently

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Great customer service and support and good value for money.

Pros:

I was amazed with the response rates of the surveys we ran. It was much higher than previous systems and what we expected. The software is easy to use and very intuitive.

Cons:

Nothing I can think of right now. It had all our integration requirements.

Ali G.
Marketing Manager in US
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees

Well-polished platform

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

Easy to navigate UI, customizable from start to finish.

Cons:

I would like for my audiences to be more easily defined and separated.

Marketing Specialist in Romania
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees

The ease of use of Retently

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: I can now see what our clients think about our services.

Pros:

I started with Retently and I immediately could send out surveys. It's veary easy to use.

Cons:

For me there are no problems with Retently.

Adrian C.
Used the Software for: Not provided
Derek H.
Derek H.
Director of Project Management in US

Simple. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

5,0 last year

Pros:

It integrates with our CRM (Pipedrive) and can push NPS updates to Slack! It's easy to use, easy to deploy, and great value.

Cons:

Only thing I didn't like is I was pestered to leave a review on this site...but I get it.