I've started to use Epom Ad Server almost a year ago when my network was looking for a new server.

Reviewed on 2017/10/25
Nina R.
Business Developer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Real time analytics, easy campaign set up, white label, DSP, support of mobile, video and rich media ads, low cost.

Pros: Epom ad server provides new users with free trial accounts and that is how I started to use it. This server allows to get a real time deep statistics which I think is one of the most important features. Another positive advantage for ad networks would be a Epom's great white label solution. On top of that, Epom ad server has recently added
DSP functionality to my account and now I can buy and sell much more traffic than I used to.

Cons: At first it was difficult to puzzle out how ad server works. But after a few demo calls with Epom manager I got used to my account and now easily set up and manage my ad campaigns.

Good option

Reviewed on 2018/02/24
Valerio P.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Epom Ad Server is a SaaS-priced ad serving and management solution for publishers, advertisers, agencies, and ad networks. It's a customizable white label software that works seamlessly across a wide range of channels, formats, and platforms. It contains very useful features such as Native Advertising, White Label Solution, Rich Media Ads, Campaign level eCPM optimization

Cons: The user interface has a lot of functionality, but is not always user-friendly. It requires a lot to understand how to use campaign optimization and white-list.

I give a 10 to this application, it's great.

Reviewed on 2018/06/13
Yelitza G.
costurera
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It has a good price, it is used in a very easy way, when I did not use this application it required a lot of time and effort to make my announcements, but since EPOM came to my life, everything has changed.

Cons: At first it costs a bit to manage the application, because its interface is not intuitive, it requires practice and support of technical support to achieve mastery, otherwise I think it is very good.

A holistic solution for ad campaign management

Reviewed on 2016/05/25
Katherine G.
Customer Support

Comments: Pros:
I rate my experience with Epom Ad Server as being extremely satisfying. The company offers a wide range of advanced features, as well as and simple-to-use services. Its support team is really helpful. They've provided me with clear guidelines related to campaign launching and setup, and they work as if their lives depend on my success. Any format on any device is available to target the audience. Real-time analytics with granular reporting is very helpful as it enables me to filter data and make adjustments as quickly as possible.
Cons:
I would hardly call the interface intuitive when dealing with some complex features. I wish it was more user-friendly.
Overall:
I recommend Epom Ad Server because it does a great job at optimizing my daily ad operations and helps me to achieve maximum results from every ad campaign.

by Epom on 2016/05/25

Thank you, Katherine, for your review!

Started my own demand-side platform with Epom

Reviewed on 2019/02/05
Daniil K.
Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I'm 100% satisfied with the technology and the support team is always responsive.

Pros: Now I buy traffic from SSPs and websites at my own DSP and don't pay fees to ad networks. That's great.

Cons: Building a DSP was quite complicated and time-consuming, so that's good that I had a demo with Roman from Epom.

Best investment I've made

Reviewed on 2018/07/28
Keonna W.
Event Designer
Customer Support

Pros: Epom offered me a trial account when I started I using the program I found that I really liked that I could see my real time statistics. Easy to manage and follow.

Cons: Maybe the actual price .

Ad upgrading software

Reviewed on 2019/05/17
Ali H.
Artist
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This software has simple and advanced features, with reasonable price margins.

Cons: There are some limitations whenever I try to interface with other systems. Customer support services should be enhanced.

Great Customer Support but technically weak behind the scenes

Reviewed on 2018/04/08
Global IT Director, Flow IT & Global Stds Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Simple ad setups and quality of customer service made the product worthwhile if the business need were simple ad setups.

Pros: We found that the Customer Support Team did a very good job, were responsive and easy to work with. The user interface for simple ad set ups was well done.

Cons: The software has some significant limitations when trying to interface with other systems. It's a shame because it has great potential if this were resolved.