Filter by:

• Overall

About eHopper

eHopper is a free mobile POS system including free processing. Ideal for retail and restaurants to speed up operations and grow sales.

Learn more about eHopper

Wendy H.
Finance Coordinator
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/26

"Great for large-scale events!"

Comments: My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.

Pros: What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

Cons: I'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/26
Keith E.
Keith E.
Senior Client Relationship Manager
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees

"MY eHopper Experience"

Pros: The eHopper POS Station is a great POS for the hospitality industry.
The customer service was great, there is never a flawless reboot and they helped with every hurdle
The POS is very cost effective as well

Cons: They do not add logo's to receipt
They do not add logos's to the POS screen in sleep mode

by eHopper on 2018/08/28

Thanks Keith. We really appreciate the response. You're right, while no project is without flaws, we prepare to tackle every hurdle as they arise. Custom logo displays are on our road map. Thanks for choosing eHopper.

Laurie T.

"Vape shop review"

Comments: Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!

Pros: It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

Cons: I have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

Gencho T.
GM

"Ehopper"

Pros: Easy to work.
Best price on the market.

Cons: Need a lot improvement.
Need more reporting options

by eHopper on 2018/10/29

Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!

Katherine Z.
Product Specialist
Business Supplies & Equipment, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/01

"Great System and Great Service!"

Comments: Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.

Pros: It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

Cons: The software is great, can't think of anything I don't like

• Reviewed on 2018/11/01
Derrick H.
Owner/Store Director
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/28

"Gets the job done for my store!"

Comments: eHopper POS has been a great system for use in my hobby shop. It was easy to set up and add my inventory to the system as well getting my hardware up and running. The service from my account manager and the support team was also great. Best of all, the price was right. Definitely reccomended.

Pros: Very easy to use, not complicated at all.

Cons: Could use some additional features in regards to accounting.

• Reviewed on 2016/09/28
Sebastian F.
Owner/Operator
Arts & Crafts, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/28

"This POS is awesome!!!"

Pros: I love it. Both for employees and "back office" work. Its very easy to fix problems, make echanges quickly, and user friendly. Other POS system take a long tine to train staff. This is almost self explanatory and little time is spent training.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/28
Penny M.
Entertainment
  • Reviewed on 2016/06/06

"Ok product, terrible customer support and sales."

Pros: The system itself works great, but they pair it with a PAX credit card terminal that I don't like. It's not wireless and you would have to drag a long cord across the bar area in order for someone to input their PIN. We own a bar and we don't keep the cash register, to which it is attached, on the front bar. They don't currently have a wireless solution for this. Also, we are on a 2 month trial and there wasn't supposed to be any charges to our account, until the 2 months was up and we were satisfied with the service. They immediately charged my credit card and have been charging my checking account, which has now occurred twice. Been trying to get them to refund my money and send a return, so that I can do away with this system. The sales guy refuses and keeps trying to resell me.

Cons: The customer support and sales. The product itself is fine.

• Reviewed on 2016/06/06
Hayden P.
director
Printing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/04

"Poor communication with eHopper - scammers!!"

Comments: horrible! Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Pros: You'll never see bad reviews about eHopper as it is hard to find any reviews for them. We started setting up at the start of 2020, started the setting up process and then we have been ghosted ever since and we have still yet to hear off [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about having our tills set up, but sure they take out the direct debit each month without fail and it's been quite a few months now.

Cons: customer service is terrible. Why sell a software that some customers never get chance to use because you don't help us set it up .

• Reviewed on 2020/07/04
Marie-helene M.
Dairy, 2-10 Employees

"Our new pos"

Pros: Easy to use and affordable! Great customer service.

Cons: Still missing few options like traffic report...

by eHopper on 2018/10/29

Thanks Marie-Helene, very please to hear you are happy with eHopper's Support team!

Jacob C.
Founder/Owner
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/24

"Still missing a few things"

Comments: Its been frustrating but were still hanging in there

Pros: Clock in and out, inventory services, potential commence integration

Cons: The fact that if something is in a matrix we can't see the total quality of USD of stock we have for that particular item

Laz R.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/05
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/05
Iryna P.
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/14

"Used be a good one; however, now it is horrible"

Comments: Will be GLAD TO LEAVE this POS asap due to a terrible customer support.

Pros: Back in 2018 the support was awesome, they went an extra mile in order to sustify their customers.

Cons: Now is 2020 the customer support is the worst in the world. For example, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (if you hear her name, pls hang up and don't waiste your time!!) she waisted 20+ mins of my precious time, she accused me that I'm not paying for the software, as well as she cannot find mb e in the system and stated that I'm a free member who is NOT going to get help. On my question how about the monthly charges for 2 registers that I'm paying for 2 years, she retorted it is for the devices (however, the devices were paid in full 2 years ago!) I cannot believe they hired her.
If you got a dummiest technician on the phone, like I did on May 12th, whose answers are "... I can't find an article... I don't know the answer...!" That's the sing to LEAVE this company.
On my request to transfer my phone call to a manager, I got yelled by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he screamed at me like a crazy person.
That the real face of the technical support right now in 2020.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/14
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Director of Partner Development
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/22

"Easy to use"

Pros: I've used eHopper at many sushi restaurants in the city and I find it makes for a more seamless dining experience.

Cons: No cons. I wish more restaurants and service-based business would use this type of interaction.

by eHopper on 2019/11/12

Thank you Olivia for your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear that eHopper benefits your business. We are working very hard to continuously better the system. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2019/04/22
Cletus S.
CPA
Retail, 11-50 Employees

"E Hopper review"

Pros: Simple to setup and get running. Competitively priced for entry level point of sale.

Cons: Reports and features are lacking. Reports are limited in what they provide. Receipts are hard to find in the system for voids. Sales and customer promotions are difficult to manage. New versions are delayed.

by eHopper on 2018/10/29

Cletus, we really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Feedback from our users is one of the most valuable tools in our development kit. We are working every day to fully expand our reporting capabilities. Someone from our team will reach out soon to see if there any specific questions or concerns for your business we might be able to address.

Alicia F.
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/19

"Software"

Comments: Do not like it at all

Pros: Do not like nothing at all!!! To many steps and not user friendly

Cons: It is not user friendly and the reports are not what i like for break down.

by eHopper on 2018/10/29

We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with eHopper POS, Alicia. We are always working to improve our reporting functionality, and user feedback like this is incredibly valuable to our overall process. If there is anything specific we could do to improve your experience, or to get a better sense of your unique business needs for things such as reporting features, we would be happy to reconcile however we are able.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/19
Jose A.
Admin
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/31

"Review"

Pros: It is very easy to use and very organized

Cons: It is hard to find the url link for back office and pos

Thank you Jose! You can always access Back Office at https://bo.ehopper.com/

• Reviewed on 2018/08/31
Lisa G.
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/14

"Great software"

Comments: I love this software. My only critique would be the ability to put products in alphabetical order. Otherwise this software does as much, or more, than a lot of paid Point of Sale systems.

• Reviewed on 2016/12/14
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Point Of Sale Deployment Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/05

"Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service"

Comments: Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

Pros: This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Cons: They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/05
Director of Licensing & Business Development
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/27

"Great Service, Limited Functionality"

Comments: Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

Pros: The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Cons: The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

by eHopper on 2018/10/29

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected]

Kevin G.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/27

"INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Cons: Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

by eHopper on 2018/08/28

Hey Kevin,
It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Joe D.

"Very satisfied"

Comments: Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

Pros: They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

Cons: None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.

Muhammad U.
Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/21

"Ehopper review"

Comments: I Have used this software several times and i am fully satisfied with this experience.

Pros: The most attractive thing about using this software is that it is user friendly.

Cons: I have no more idea about the least thing of this software.

by eHopper on 2019/11/12

Thank you for your feedback, Muhammad! We are extremely happy with your eHopper experience. We are working very hard to exceed yours and our customers' expectations even further. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2019/08/21
Justin W.
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/11

"You Get What You Pay For"

Comments: Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.

Pros: - Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses)
- Manual sales
- Prompt customer service
- Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

Cons: - Issues with connectivity
- Certain functionality issues
(ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)

• Reviewed on 2018/10/11
Jeff J.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/19

"Probably great for some, but not for us."

Comments: First off let me say that EHopper's sales team are the most aggressive for me in my search for POS software. I had the company calling me multiple times even after requesting they not do so. I told them I'd contact them directly if I had any issues, and that I wanted to try the software out first. They have finally stopped calling me after having requested it four or five times. Quite simply the aggressiveness they displayed (one guy called me five times within ten minutes when I didn't answer because I was busy) turned me off of their software. I still gave it a go, as I was looking for something decent for my quick service bar.

Pros: User friendly interface, easy menu setup

Cons: Aggressive sales team, no option for display of buttons without photos (our bar doesn't use photos and we don't care to, we'd rather have more buttons per page), no option for a 'dark' theme which we prefer.

• Reviewed on 2016/10/19