• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,9 /5

About Salesflare

Salesflare is an intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses, who want to sell more with less work.

Learn more about Salesflare

Marketing Director
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees

"On the right path"

Comments: Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Pros: I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Cons: It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

by Salesflare on 2019/12/05

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Dominique D.
Chief Conductor
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/23

"The CRM for the rest of us"

Comments: The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Pros: Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Cons: No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

• Reviewed on 2020/07/23
Ayman A.
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/17

"It's a must for freelancers"

Comments: I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Pros: 1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Cons: 1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

Marc C.
Bus.Devt.Mgr
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/02

"Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses"

Comments: Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Pros: All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Cons: Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/02
Peter C.
Founder & Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/08

"Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company"

Comments: After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Pros: The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Cons: In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/08
Vassilis S.
Inbound Marketer
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/15

"Easy to use CRM"

Pros: Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Cons: Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

by Salesflare on 2019/09/12

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

• Reviewed on 2018/03/15
Ama D.
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/20

"Simple to Use With Just The Right Features"

Comments: Fantastic!

Pros: Simplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.

Cons: I think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

by Salesflare on 2019/09/12

Hey Ama! We keep working on our YouTube videos (https://salesfla.re/gettingstarted) and knowledge base (https://howto.salesflare.com/) all the time based on your questions. If you have any questions, hit us up on the in-app chat!

Founder/Creative Director
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/17

"A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities"

Comments: An easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.

Pros: It's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.

Cons: Seemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/17
Craig M.
Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/20

"Excellent sales pipe line software"

Comments: Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Pros: As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Cons: There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Jt B.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/17

"Great CRM and Easy to Use"

Comments: I started using it about 1.5 years ago, I would have to say its has been great as it helps me manage my sales funned and accounts.

Pros: Salesflare has done a great job developing and optimizing the software. The recent updates/revisions that have been released have made it a tool that I cannot run my business without.

Cons: Some of the way the information can be shared has clunky - perhaps I need to take some time and learn more of the functionality.

Mick M.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/11

"Great CRM for sales-oriented teams"

Pros: Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking. - well integrated with the G Suite
- tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups
- Zapier integration
- mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

Cons: I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/11
Craige hardel -.
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/13

"Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's needs."

Comments: Notification on when the client receives my correspondences Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Pros: Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Cons: There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/13
Steven V.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/01

"Look no further"

Pros: It's very intuitive, the company is very active in sharing tips, they keep on building the product .. it does the job perfectly.

Cons: I like it all. I can't think of something.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/01
Jeremy E.
President/ Founder
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/20

"CRM Software that takes a while to get used to but so far I find it to be a good value."

Comments: This software is a nice CRM system. Especially if you have a small team. I have three salespeople, so this system works well for us.

Pros: We starting using this software after switching from ACT! This software has a lot of moving parts and one of the features I like most is when we receive e-mails, it attaches it to the customer's file. I will say with all the communication we have via e-mail. That feature is key. It's on most CRM systems but I have found that it works very well on Salesflare.

Cons: The Mobile App can be hard to log in to at times, I'm not sure why but it can be glitchy. I'm sure they will work on a patch to fix that. It works but sometimes it will sign me out and take a while to get back in. This software like all CRM systems takes a while to get setup and working how you want it too. But, I will say it's easy to do just takes time.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/20
Dieter D.
CEO & Co-founder Vectera.com
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/19

"Really intuitive CRM system for both powerusers and occasional users"

Pros: I guess the development team consists of the rare species that have mixed sales/technical skills. Salesflare really focusses on eliminating administration and spending more time with clients. The integration with linkedin enables me to qualify leads way faster.

Cons: In the early days of Salesflare, a few key features were missing but meanwhile they have been delivering everything I needed. An easier marketing automation integration might be of huge value for us.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/19
Rick B.
Sales Development Manager
Computer Networking
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/15

"Best CRM for real sales people"

Comments: I've used many CRMs in my career but never thought I'd find one I liked. Salesflare takes over all the tiresome data input and actually helps me to keep things about customers. No need to keep an address book or make a to-do list anymore. It's just awesome.

Pros: That it automates things.

Cons: Nothing much really. Wouldn't want to change for any other system.

• Reviewed on 2016/12/15
Don S.
VP Marketing and Innovation
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/25

"I've been using Salesflare for quite a few months and it's been the best of all worlds so far."

Comments: A great all in one CRM that easy to use on all of my devices, which is important.

Pros: 1. The gmail integration works great for me as I can see when I get an incoming email from one of my deals
2. If there is great communication back and forth between a contact it labels them as HOT for you
3. The mobile app is great. The issue I've had with other CRMs is that the mobile experience wasn't as good as the desktop one.
4. The app also helps me to keep track of who I should reach out to that I haven't spoken to in a month

Cons: Can't really think of any cons for the app. It's been the happy medium for me between BaseCRM, Pipedrive and Capsule.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/25
Mitch S.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"It's Good"

Comments: I have a digital marketing company. I like that the suggested tasks are automated based on emails I receive. Makes it easy and seems to be pretty accurate.

Pros: That I have a lifetime subscription and it does what I need it to do.

Cons: It doesn't have any built-in lead capture forms or a chatbot or anything easy and integrated.

Channel Marketing Lead - Surveillance, South Asia
Semiconductors
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/11

"Intelligent sales companion"

Comments: Sales intelligence, Transparency, Speed, Accountability

Pros: Salesflare integrates with my google mail. It has helped me collect contact info directly from emails, social profiles, etc. The service keeps track of all my emails and shows the stages of communication with the client. It has certainly helped me speed up my workflow.

Cons: Not a big grouse, but SalesFlare has an email campaign which is limited to one email. I have to use another program to drip emails to them.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/11
Naomi T.
Sales Representative
Banking, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/24

"Automated our entire sales process."

Pros: Salesflare enable me import data from emails, phone and social profiles. Thus helping me extract valuable contacts from them.
Salesflare has allowed us automate most part of our sales processes, and create a much more effective workflow.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/24
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/30

"simple and do that CRM must do"

Comments: great for solopreneur, salesflare stable and have everything that will help our sales proccess

Pros: i very like salesflare because its simplicity also they have great user interface and great user experience, have many functionality that CRM must have, also have strong and solid support.

Cons: salesflare is simple and very good for solopreneur, if i want to invite teammate and the pricing is become pricey than salesflare alternative,

• Reviewed on 2018/07/30
International Sales and Business Development Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/15

"One of the Best CRM out there !"

Pros: The ease of use, accessibility, and features makes it my no.1 choice for CRM. In the Past, I've used Zoho, Microsoft's SAGE and also Salesforce but there were always one or other issue. It helped to me increase my Sales Productivity and Forecast Accuracy. Mobile App is also good & help you to automate your tasks.

Cons: Can be a bit confusing at times especially when you have contacts who have more than one business

• Reviewed on 2018/09/15
Steff P.
Online Marketer & Creative Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/13

"Must-have for your business"

Comments: Absolutely wonderful. Great software.
Would definitely recommend.

Pros: The completeness, the versatility, the ease of use.

Cons: Maybe they should introduce timesheets..

Hoang L.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/20

"A basic CRM for occasional use"

Comments: It helps me manage my communications with my customers and my business partners.

Pros: It has full-fledged applications on all platforms.
It has a nice Gmail extension which contains the entire CRM itself so you can manage your CRM within Gmail.

Cons: I need more training on the software especially on the real usecases where it can be used.
There only videos about the software functionalities.
There are no training videos/tutorials on how to use the software to manage the whole sales process for example.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/20