• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,6 /5

About Robly

All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.

Learn more about Robly

Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/18

"Very interesting and functional."

Comments: Since we started with the implementation of Robly, we increased visits to our portal, at the same time, because it was a podcast, we achieved a greater number of reproductions, which also allowed us to get to know our visitors, to know what country they are accessing to. to be able to offer a different and personalized experience to your emails and your social networks. We are very satisfied since its implementation, and it is so simple that we can do it several people at the same time.

Pros: When entering the world of email marketing, I was overwhelming everything on the market is offered, of many types, since I tried Robly, I was much more clear the power that has the email from your platform, they offer you all the strategies in a simple way and with the peace of mind that will not come with problems when executing it. I also like that they allow you to optimize all the campaigns you have to obtain the best results in your business model. Another aspect that I like a lot, is the detail in the statistics put at your disposal, you can evaluate after each campaign you design, since what type of device was seen and whether or not they accessed the content that you offered in the emails, it is really very good

Cons: I have no complaints about its functionality or the scope of its marketing tools, you will hardly find a commercial option in the market that offers you a money / effect relationship like Robly, I am sure that they are going in the right direction.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/18
Anastasia P.
Director of Product Management
Information Technology & Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/11

"Powerful marketing tool"

Comments: If you need to have marketing automation, I definitely recommend to use Robly.

Pros: First of all it is very easy to use. At the same time it is very powerful. You can send emails on a schedule and be sure that they will be delivered at the right and most efficient time.

Cons: I wish the interface was more intuitive and it took less time to figure out how it all works. I don’t mind spending time learning, but sometimes I simply don't have it.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/11
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/11

"I was one of the first to review Robly but it has gone downhill"

Pros: I was one of the first people to review, and praise, Robly on this site. I have been using the company since close to their inception. Something has happened recently where the reports require constant refreshing, they have had 24+ outages and today it took nearly 45 minutes after deploying an email blast for it to actually hit users' inboxes. For some businesses that might not be a big deal but for mine, it's a huge deal. I no longer recommend them.

Cons: Reliability, they are experiencing a lot of growing pains it seems.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/11
Larry H.
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/05

"Robly - Best Choice for Small Business"

Comments: I'm a career salesperson with a startup in the Salesforce market, and Robly has been invaluable in enabling me to prospect a new product. Their chat-based support is pretty responsive, and generally is able to address issues and concerns.

Pros: I originally chose Robly in 2016 because its campaign editor was more WYSIWYG than MailChimp or ConstantContact, both of which had anomalies show up after you had created a piece that were difficult to resolve. They have recently redesigned their UI, which took some getting used to, but the service still has excellent HTML fidelity and usability. The "OpenGen" function was the first I saw on the market. It allows you to automatically resend a piece to just the contacts who did not open the original. I enable OpenGen for every campaign, and always pick up a couple new leads.

Cons: Setting up Branding with Robly was a little challenging with two different vendors for email and website. They have also recently become MUCH more stringent in email addresses that they will accept. They pretty much require you to run addresses through a verification service like NeverBounce, and will disqualify addresses that the service marks as "accept all" (vs Valid) EVEN if you know from correspondence that it is a valid email address.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/05
Communications Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/09

"Powerful marketing software"

Pros: I like the ease of use of this software. Robly (and its helpful learn more buttons) demystify powerful marketing features and make sending emails a breeze.

Cons: I wish I could customize my template a bit more and use custom fonts.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/09
Brent H.
Media Director
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/16

"I implement Robly on all client projects."

Comments: I find Robly to be a very useful tool and set most of my clients up with it, 4 to date.

Pros: I feel Robly is much easier tool to use with drag and drop, list features, contact building, branding, and the chat support is amazing.

Cons: I feel the reporting could have more data on individual lists vs grouping contacts and lists together. I have separate brands and lists that I need to report on.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/16
Monica G.
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/22

"Robly has exact goals."

Pros: The most lucrative characteristics of Robly and those that can be more profit, would be the automatic configuration that Robly has to control the traffic that may be with respect to subscriptions, it is quite nice that this option exists to leave in automatic period all the configuration of the advertising campaign.

Cons: I have no complaints from Robly, the truth is that it has been a software that has behaved to measure and has achieved excellent innovations at the structural level and at the business level, in this way I think that Robly is very well designed to achieve clear objectives and obtain results both short and long term.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/22
Angelica B.
10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/12

"Robly has a good automation for shipping at the right time."

Comments: The use of Robly has helped me a lot because I have managed to work in my company without worrying about when to send emails, since Robly does this work in an automated, very efficient and beneficial way.

Pros: What I like most about Robly is that it comes with an artificial intelligence that automatically determines and sends its email marketing campaigns to its target users and prospects at the right time.

Cons: The function called Robly AI, responsible for showing the history and progress of an advertising campaign, and sending emails at the best time, does not work properly, since it does not always show the correct history.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/12
Annie F.
Head of Information Technology
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/27

"Very good automation, Robly does all the work."

Comments: The use of Robly within my company, has caused it to have a better stability and automation when sending an email, no need to do anything else because in my company, Marketing is managed by Robly.

Pros: Robly is very quick to send emails, perfect marketing very well in any company, it is very fast and efficient to send emails from this platform because everything is done automatically with a new subscriber.

Cons: Robly prices are terrible, and I mean they are really expensive, I would like this software to consider that it has very good features to offer its customers and it is better to lower prices.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/27
Melissa C.
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/16

"Best email marketing platform hands down!"

Pros: Robly is extremely easy to use. They build you a custom template based on your website design (or other reference material) for FREE! That means that anyone on your team can jump on and send out high quality, branded emails, even if they are not in marketing/design. Also, the other features that we really like are OpenGen and Robly A.I. Both features enable us to grow our list and build engagement among our subscribers. The customer service is amazing and prompt, and live chat makes communication super easy! I highly recommend Robly to any organization!

Cons: Nothing! They have continued to make fantastic improvements and are far ahead of other platforms! Keep up the good work!

• Reviewed on 2018/08/16
Kath D.
Admin/Member Relationship Specialist
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"Robly is Great!"

Comments: I'm a semi-techy, burgeoning graphics person and love the tools and ease of use. I've used another e-mail marking service that was very frustrating and hard to manage. The folks at Robly are super helpful and get answers to you quickly.

Pros: Ease of use. Real tools that make sense. Ability to copy from word and other formats. Gives a great looking, professional e-mail that works wonderfully on any devise. The OpenGen is fantastic! Gets so many more opens with that.

Cons: Hard to put pictures and text together the way I want them. I haven't been able to add an image to a text box, even though I watched a video on it. No highlighting ability for text.

Miriam G.
Strategy Director
10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"Robly is perfection in Email Marketing."

Pros: Mainly the best thing that Robly has is the design, since it is a quite creative design that supposes that the users would not get bored when using it, since they use a "bird" as representation to their software, something very fun to handle the Email Marketing.

Cons: I would like Robly to improve the autoresponder, since in many cases Emails are not sent correctly to the configured recipient, this brings mutual confusion and a lot of waste of time.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/26
Marcie J.
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/05

"I'm glad I made the switch"

Pros: The automatic followup email feature intrigued me, and is something I look forward to using. The feature that identified the right time to send to each contact seems great. I loved the offer of a personalized template, and put it to use immediately. Finally, it was about half the price I was paying at Constant Contact...so it was hard to turn down!

Cons: Using the templates is a little clunky...feels like there is an unnecessary step in there. I'd like to be able to see what the email will look like (on computer and on phone), and I'd love a feature that would allow a clean PDF that formatted to standard 8.5x11 paper for printing out copies for clients that don't utilize email (yes, those people still exist!)

• Reviewed on 2018/03/05
Luisana F.
Administrative Manager
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/04

"Robly presents a very fast, secure and uninterrupted platform."

Comments: I would recommend Robly to any company or person, since within my company I have been able to send emails automatically and quickly, this has given more progress to my company and more agility.

Pros: The best sending of campaigns, since the emails arrive in an instant and you do not have to wait many minutes of delay.

Cons: Very high prices, the plans are not so accessible because the rates exceed per month, I would like them to decrease a bit.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/04
Sheridan L.
IT / Graphic designer
Graphic Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/21

"Update is terrible"

Comments: I have 2 accounts with Robly and the first couple of years were good. They may not have the versatility of other companies but the pricing made up for it... They have since redone their design and it is awful. Something that would have taken me 20 min in the old version has now taken about 1.5 hours because of the ridiculous layout that they have moved to and I still am not done. They have taken away the ability to access the HTML and also you can't even caption a photo. I am canceling ASAP because I would rather pay 10x more for something that actually makes sense and doesn't give you a terrible headache. Run away from this software if you are thinking about it!

Pros: The old version was ok... I could deal with it but the new update has completely switched things around making it virtually impossible for users of the old version to be productive.

Cons: The update is complete crap. It won't allow you to get into the HTML, the options are almost completely switched around, and you can't even caption a picture anymore... Technical can't be reached directly by phone, you either have to message them or make an appointment for them to call you back. This update is not very intuitive either, it actually is stressful trying to figure out where anything is anymore... It is like they purposefully did the arranging of the option as a sick joke.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/21
Jason F.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/10

"My favorite tool for staying in contact"

Comments: It has been great and fun to use and track our communications.

Pros: I love the templates and options for sending and then resending when the first isn't opened. I love the helps to increase percentage of readers too.

Cons: The price is a bit high when some others are mostly free, but in the end I think it's worth it for the options it has.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/10
Category management
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/18

"It is easy to use and has nice templates"

Comments: Up to now it is okay. I have less unsubscribes.

Pros: It has nice templates and drag and drop options. The best thing is if the receiver doesn't open the mail this observes it and resend the.mail.at that time we can edit the subject . This is less expensive compared to other softwares

Cons: Some times I struggle with colours. When you are big in to customize your mail it is all manual

• Reviewed on 2019/08/18
Omkari O.
Yoga Instructor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/04

"Easy to use, still some bugs, customer service is great always very helpful, overall happy"

Pros: customer service is good and generally robly is mostly easy to use. simple photo uploading and linking.

Cons: sometimes bugs cause editing problems. save & exit then come back to campaign and its fine. just a little annoying. would like to be able to link videos

• Reviewed on 2018/01/04
Paul H.
Development and Marketing Director
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/29

"Really pleased with Robly email solution"

Comments: Migrated to Robly because Front Steps was already established on this product when I was hired. We use the product to communicate with our audience and solicit donations for a non-profit for people in need in Northeast Ohio. The templates they provide are clean and reliable and easy to personalize. I have been able to get into the code to make sure the email look exactly as I would like but you do not need to code html to use the product. It provides pre-coded sign up snippets which are configure in different shapes and contexts depending on where you want to use. The product has been very intuitive and easy to use and learning curve was non-existent. Highly recommended if you are looking for an email marketing solution.

Pros: Easy to use, familiar interface, solid, well-coded coded templates

Cons: No Chimp, I miss my chimp, I mean seriously you need a cool character...;-) Just kidding, no significant issues so far...

• Reviewed on 2016/11/29
Vigney T.
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/20

"Way of Working as other software-"

Comments: Robly has benefited me a lot because I have managed to carry out clean campaigns with a high degree of design and with very graphic explanations.

Pros: I really like Robly because it does not have the same way of working as other software dedicated to Email Marketing, with Robly it works in a more convenient and much more appropriate way, I can easily apply different designs to the Emails that I want to make and completely change the country they use, in another way I can also apply different designs of work campaigns.

Cons: I do not like that Robly does not have an exact version of PC that can be downloaded and thus make the work more feasible and faster. I would like Robly to design a PC software that will diversify into the devices it supports for its use, so that it can work more comfortably and from multiple sources.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/20
Lance M.
Government Administration, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/30

"Better options and pricing than Constant Contact"

Comments: I have found Robly to be a better option for me than Constant Contact, which I used for about two years. Firstly, the unlimited pictures option has been invaluable. CC charged to have more than jkust a few in your album to use. And, although I haven't used the "OpenGen" or "Robly AI" functions, I am about to do so. CC didn't even offer such a feature. The graphic interface is easy to understand. And, although it has a few limitations, I've always found that my final result is more than pleasing to the eye. Adding contacts is really easy, as is editing, deleting, etc. I also like the "Reports" function where I can see at a glance how my campaigns are doing. I'm very happy with the service so far (about six months), and don't see any reason to look elsewhere for other options. -Lance

Pros: Easy interface. Advanced features that many others don't offer.

Cons: Slightly limited graphic/layout options

• Reviewed on 2016/09/30
Amos E.
Gallery director
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/29

"Easy to use, looks great"

Comments: Been very pleased with Robly for several years now. There was one time that the server had a problem and sent out emails at the wrong time. Seeing this happen once made me realize how otherwise dependable it is. I rely on features that make it easy to duplicate and edit past emails and post directly to twitter. I like the OpenGen feature and I now schedule emails to include a window of time specifically to use OpenGen. Best price I have found for a quality service.

Pros: OpenGen, auto-posts to twitter, cleans text copied and pasted from other documents, easy to copy old emails and update with new content, email scheduling pretty good

Cons: auto-posts to facebook don't look great so I don't use that
responsiveness to mobile is pretty good but could be improved
somewhat buggy font behavior
I have experienced buggy email scheduling behavior when working from a desktop computer. Has not happened in a while.

Luis enrique A.
Editor
Newspapers, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/19

"Software for email marketing and A / B testing, great features"

Pros: Excellent functions, easy to handle, with incredible features for testing, marketing, advertising and sending emails, providing reports and unique opportunities to boost your business. Robly is a very intuitive software that allows you to select the contacts to which you want to send them the emails, also edit them.

Cons: I do not have cons on Robly, I can say that I am very satisfied with the objectives that it has helped me achieve, it is also better than other softwares in its category compared to the tools it offers.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/19
Alex S.
Marketing Design Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/08

"Fantastic! - better than MailChimp"

Comments: I used to be with Mailchimp, but Robly has utterly surpassed my expectations and have blown MailChimp out of the water. Easy to use, great and unique features as well as fantastic customer service when ever I had a question.
With the 'OpenGen'm 'Robly's Exit-Intent Pop-Up' and 'Robly A.I.' I couldn't recommend it more.

Pros: The customer service - I feel like i can contact customer service with an issue at anytime with any question and I know that I will get a quick and helpful response.
Robly A.I. - This is going to a fantastic help and I can't wait to use this feature more.
OpenGen - With our company's diverse customer basis this is a fantastic resource and a great time saver.

Cons: i would like to attach bigger pdf's to the emails and to much clicking to get an image into the email. Although i think this it just because i used to use MailChimp and i need to get used to Robly.
I would also like to be able to make and edit segments easier.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/08