About Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For SMB's! Create a Free Account

Learn more about Marketing 360

Pros:

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

Cons:

I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Marketing 360 ratings

Marketing 360 has an overall rating of 4,6 out 5 stars based on 968 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Marketing 360 before?

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Registered Nurse in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Great Support from Marketing Executive/ Team Lead

5 6 days ago New

Comments: Our marketing executive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was responsive to emails and phone calls and was quick to make changes. She had excellent suggestions on ways to grow our business and she checked in to make sure that progress was being made. I found it most beneficial to schedule monthly zoom calls with her to stay appraised of each month's goals.

Pros:

The Marketing 360 software is very user friendly. I primarily used the email and social media marketing, but I also was able to edit the webpage when needed. I felt like it was easy to do the tasks that I needed to do.

Cons:

I don't like the calendar feature that much for social media marketing. I feel like it was difficult to see what was posted that day, and sometimes I would accidentally double post due to the calendar feature.

Randy A.
Entertainer in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

Great Results from an Incredible Team

5 last month New

Comments: Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Pros:

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Cons:

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Heather G.
Controller in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

A lot of money for little results.

2 2 months ago New

Pros:

There is not much to what we used it for.

Cons:

This company supposedly does SEO optimization and such and website design. They did make a decent video and information only website for us, but we were paying way too much a month for something we could have been doing ourselves with a little bit of research and a lot less money.

2 months ago

Hi, Heather. It sounds like you aren't utilizing the software to its full potential. Definitely want to make sure you're getting as much value as possible! We're having a hard time finding your account based on the information provided, but please reach out to us directly so we can explore the possibility of our Onboarding team or Support team providing additional resources to ensure you are benefiting from all apps within the platform.

Jhara M.
Marketing Director in US
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees

I recommend Marketing 360 100%

5 5 days ago New

Comments: The platform's increased trustworthiness stems from the fact that it can be accessed via the cloud, the online, and mobile devices. Since we can handle both content management and social media management inside Marketing 360, we can more efficiently reach a wide audience and capitalize on the growing trend toward online marketing. It has been remarkable to see how the platform has contributed to the development of both our company and the surrounding community.

Pros:

Several marketing execs at Madwire including the most current one were great to deal with. To begin, if you're looking to promote your business on social media, Madwire is hands down the best option. Due of my lack of experience with social media, I was confused as to how everything operated. The help desk team put everything together, helped me grasp the concepts I required, and took over the rest without a hitch. She has simplified our social media marketing strategies and provided us with actionable advice and direction every step of the way. Her expertise, reaction speed, and originality really beyond my expectations, and I would suggest her and Madwire to anybody trying to boost their social media marketing efforts.

Cons:

We have no complaints from Marketing 360, rather our department is happy

Jake M.
Manager/Inspector in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Amazing Partner

5 last month New

Comments: Our overall experience with Marketing360 is that they are top tier. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]is such a great person to work with and has taken our website and social media to a whole new level. We wouldn't be at the level we are currently at without
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Marketing360.

Pros:

Marketing 360 and their team of associates go above and beyond with their software and customer service. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] keeps us on track and updated with the next step we need to take and using their software has made understanding everything in the marketing world so easy to understand.

Cons:

I wish we would have found them earlier

Adam S.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Best decision I ever made was joining marketing 360

5 2 months ago New

Comments: I made the switch to marketing 360 a little over 2 years ago and it was the best decision I could of made. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team have no doubt helped grow my business hands down. He is very attentive to detail and always gets right back with me. He truly cares about how my business is doing and wants us to suceed in our marketing goals year after year. I couldnt recommend markeing 360 enough to handle any business's marketing needs.

Pros:

I love how simple everything is to use. Very user friendly and I like how I can create sales pipelines with the CRM software and everything stays very orginized

Cons:

There really isnt one down fall I have found to marketing 360

Jt C.
Media and Marketing Consultant in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Delivering Ideas & Support

5 last month New

Comments: I’ve had a positive experience. I appreciate their stable of talent, tapped when we want to initiate a program, so set up is smooth. They fold together initiatives for us, and keep our needs in the forefront.

Pros:

The support people give this well designed software its greatest value.

Cons:

It took time for us to convey our business needs, all while this company was growing. We now have a stable crew of knowledgeable and talented people.

Brian D.
President in US
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Review

5 2 months ago New

Comments: One of the best moves I have made for our business.

Pros:

Not so much about the software but about the person who handles the account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is simply amazing. Total professional, friendly and has knowledge and expertise that is just awesome. Always willing to help me and has my best interest in mind always. I have been very impressed while working with him and I think he should me acknowledged for what he does.

Cons:

Nothing that I know of. So far there has been no negatives.

Curtis K.
owner in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees

Lash Apothecary

4 2 months ago New

Pros:

that it included a lot of features in one place so I didn't have to go from one to the other to keep everything flowing

Cons:

at first it was very difficult to use, the platform I used when first launching my store was a whole lot like using training wheels in its ease of use but, once I got the hang of it I prefer this one now.

Linda D.
Linda D.
Project Manager in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Great Reputation Management

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Great company to work with! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is super fast at getting our review emails out. He also makes great suggestions for reaching our goals.

Pros:

We are able to assist our customers that have had difficulties in the past to come to an amenable agreement.

Cons:

It is great working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on this software. I can't think of a con.

Coach kenya C.
CWO/CHHC/OWNER/OPERATOR in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

5 9 months ago

Comments: I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

Pros:

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Cons:

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

9 months ago

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Gina K.
Owner & Lead Designer in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

The platform is great. but the people are better

5 4 years ago

Comments: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros:

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons:

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

4 years ago

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team! You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

John N.
CEO in US
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

5 5 years ago

Comments: Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity. I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive. Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

Pros:

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Cons:

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

4 years ago

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Brian B.
Director in US
11-50 Employees

Very robust platform

5 5 years ago

Comments: In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

Pros:

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

Cons:

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software. -Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

4 years ago

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Roy H.
Roy H.
Vice President Marketing in US

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

5 4 years ago

Comments: It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros:

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Cons:

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

4 years ago

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Steve R.
El Jefe in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

The fire breathing dragon

5 6 years ago

Comments: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

6 years ago

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Dane L.
VP, Sales & Marketing in US

I wouldn't change a thing

5 5 years ago

Comments: Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers and does so with consistency and grace. Our project was a complicated one filled with deadlines, last minute changes and many, many questions from our team. Cassidy, our marketing specialist, took immediate control of the situation and did exactly what others promise, but rarely make good on and that is, deliver enviable results. No matter how many curve balls have been thrown her way, the ball is always it. The coordination between this cohesive unit at Marketing 360 is absolutely remarkable. When we needed adjustments to the CRM, it only took one simple phone call and Mariah took the time to listen to our objectives and quickly applied her expertise to the situation(s), and we were back focusing on our business within minutes time and time again. To the point, when you need a marketing partner, there is only one choice in my mind and that is the amazing team at Marketing 360. We've not only highly recommended people to Marketing 360, we're now working on submitting an additional project because we know that it will be delivered on with nothing other than spectacular results and superior and friendly service. Thank you, Cassidy, Mariah, and everyone at Marketing 360. You've all done a fabulous job.

Pros:

It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons:

I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

Laura H.
Digital Marketing Specialist in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

5 4 years ago

Comments: Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Pros:

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Cons:

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

D j P.
Marketing/Merchandising Manager in US
Furniture, 2-10 Employees

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

4 5 years ago

Comments: We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business. We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything. The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there. A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform. I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Pros:

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons:

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Drew R.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

Great software Great people

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

Pros:

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

Cons:

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Brad B.
CEO in US
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

Great Knowledgeable Team!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Pros:

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Cons:

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

Brandon M.
Creative Strategist in US

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

5 5 years ago

Comments: Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button. You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably. I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand. MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Pros:

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Cons:

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Jasmine J.
CEO/Owner in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Marketing 360 Review

5 last year

Comments: SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

Pros:

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received.. - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business.. - So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience.. - He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience) - He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful) - Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!! - I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment.. So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

Cons:

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

last year

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience. I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future. Thank you again!

Danielle W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of right now.

3 years ago

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Marketing Consultant in US

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

5 4 years ago

Comments: When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Pros:

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Cons:

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.