• Overall
    4,8 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,8 /5

About Samepage

Samepage facilitates communication, project management and more by combining chat, calling, task management, files and live documents.

Learn more about Samepage

Subramaniam G.
Finance Manager
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/13

"LOVE IT!!! Has almost all what I was looking for."

Comments: We were coordinating a big graduation party for guests of over 100. We used Samepage to create tasks and assign it to families and friends. So everybody knew what they are responsible for. Pages had reference information that was awesome that helped everybody align and have no confusion at all. Great success.

Pros: This application has all the tools needed for managing projects namely pages, chat, tasks, etc. This also has video call and voice call features that support multiple users which makes it really easy to do conferences quickly. Pages feature is awesome especially the ability to embed tasks, images, etc within the pages. I created pages for all reference items so when a team member newly joined the team, he was able to access all relevant details quickly. There is a calendar feature with ics that you can sync with your own calendar elsewhere. We can create multiple teams - so one team can be created for each project which makes it easy to manage. There is the ability to create sub-teams as well which I am yet to try but that sounds cool. The interfaces are simple and easy to understand. Ample user documentation. This is accessible from both website desktop and through apps so it is very easy especially for people like me who prefer bigger screens/keyboard than the apps. No need to download any software!!!

Cons: Video call feature did not work on my cellphone. Not sure why.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/13
John C.
Webmeister
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/14

"Easy to use collaboration software"

Comments: Some of our team members were using WhatsApp but not all (due to privacy concerns - we're based in Central Europe). Others were using Yahoo group mail. And we had no proper centralisation of files upon which we were working. Our ways of working and communicating was a mess (we're not for profit but still commercial - if we screw up then money is lost). Samepage very quick solved these problems to the extent that even our Luddites and techno-phones are using it. Our overall experience is very positive. As the instigator of using it and as the administrator I found it so easy to set up. I also appreciate the fast and fulsome responsiveness of samepage to any feedback I give.

Pros: Almost everything - in particular how it channelises (is that a word? Puts into channels) chats - rather than having a continuous stream (as per WhatsApp etc.). It's great how it can be quickly set up for a non-profit and then tailored as our thinking on how to use it develops.

Cons: Sometimes the video quality isn't as good as the competitors' (the company quickly responded to my feedback about that and I understand why) but for small numbers it's good enough - and being able to quickly call someone is great.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/14
Eyad A.
Tutor
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/25

"Definitely worth it, even on free plan!"

Comments: Unlike the other programs I used in the same category, I found the pages idea in Samepage appealing and convenient to keep only the things I want on my page, plus it's like a word document so has formatting and most other options for editing your document. You can create as much teams and pages as you need to get things done and organized.

Pros: I like the fact that this software is available for PC and mobile. More importantly, the fact that the free plan covers many of the basic features small teams might require is something I truly appreciate. I have used different programs in this category, and the features on the free plan simply outrank those offered by any other software I tried - and they are ample for smaller teams. If that doesn't meet your needs, you can move on to the paid plans which I believe are reasonably priced compared to the others out there.

Cons: What I didn't like about Samepage is when I tried to use Arabic (RTL) on the pages it didn't work well at all. I can't edit what I wrote because it appears to select the text you want but doesn't delete it and, instead, deletes something else from the same line of text in that language.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/25
Richard W.
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/09

"Endless Opportunities"

Comments: SamePage has made it easier to communicate with all team members - while also giving our team members an opportunity to communicate with each other. This program has helped us manage numerous projects - monitor growth and opportunities, and so much more.

Pros: - Highly versatile
- Simple and easy to use
- Endless opportunities with custom team management
- Easy for onboarding new team members and even clients
- The page tool is a great asset for those in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Mobile app is very responsive

Cons: - High cost per user in comparison to some other tools
- Notifications are not sent when an individual completes a task, which can be problematic.
- I don't know if this would be a great tool for larger businesses - as it can get a bit confusing when there are a lot of individuals talking at once.
- There is no color per user- only profile images - this can make it confusing as well.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/09
Jonathan D.
VP, Sales
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/27

"Nothing Compares"

Comments: Organization and messaging have been crucial. From tasks to agendas to file sharing. It's awesome!

Pros: I've been using Samepage since 2015. After researching numerous different solutions and testing, we decided Samepage was best out there and continue to use it today. Easy to use from an admin and user perspective. Extremely intuitive, fast, and something I can live in daily which in technology is sometimes hard to say. We can't live without it and if you're not using it I'm not sure how you're functioning.

Cons: No Cons! I was trying so hard to find one that I was getting upset at myself for even looking for one,

• Reviewed on 2020/01/27
Fran W.
Sales Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/20

"Just What We Needed!"

Comments: We were looking for a centralised project management program, as we have many remote and flexible working staff, so we need a way for all team members in a project to be able to be kept up to date and contribute no matter if they are in the office or not. This has been a great solution for us, as we are a smaller company and many other programs were just too complex and had more features than we needed. We are still finding new uses for Samepage every day and look forward to really integrating this into our everyday management.

Pros: I love that this software is so customisable to our needs, we can have as many different teams as required, and everything is kept in the one place. We've tried many other programs and they've all been lacking something, but Samepage has everything we needs - documents, chat, calendar and files all in the one place together.

Cons: It can get a bit confusing when you have a lot of teams and sub-teams, the less technically literate of our staff have had some trouble learning the program. It would be good to have a chat feature for tasks that aren't assigned to a particular team, just created between staff members.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/20
Kelvin W.
Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/06

"Samepage for Field Work"

Comments: We are using Samepage as a collaboration tool between our Project Managers (PM) and Field Technicians. The PM creates a team for each job, with a 'default' page. Each page is then modified according to the specific requirements of the job. By using the available features (especially Tasks and Photos) we have significantly reduced technician delay time, waiting to get answers about the jobs they are on. We are using the 'chat' feature almost exclusively for communication between the field and office, eliminating the delays that are inherent with trying to connect via telephone. There is no more confusion about the status of a job, just check the task list to see what has been completed. Internally, the process of defining and building a project is much smoother. We have virtually eliminated the cumbersome email threads. For some of our users their volume of email has been reduced by up to 80%. Using the conversation thread within Samepage is far superior to email.

Pros: Easy to learn & use - I was feeling very comfortable using the software after only 2 days. The user interface is very intuitive. There are a fewer 'power user' tricks that you might not discover without actually reading the documentation but once you discover them they are very easy to use. We spent an hour with our field technicians getting them up to speed and then they were off and running. Support - When I have questions, I usually receive a response within an hour. Occasionally I have made suggestions for enhancements and when those have been deemed worthy, they have been implemented within a week. Unbelievable!

Cons: The mobile app is sometimes a little flaky, but it has improved since we started using Samepage. It is certainly not a show stopper.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/06
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/11

"SamePage Opinion"

Comments: Easy to use collaborate and communicate

Pros: Ease of collaboration and file storage and viewing

Cons: The mobile versions still need some work. Sometimes difficult to find others' postings

• Reviewed on 2020/06/11
Mark K.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/25

"Fantastic collaborative document space"

Comments: I was looking for a collaborative space where I could evolve a document with my team. The document needed to be capable of text formatting, diagrams, task lists, calendar events, linked or embedded files, etc. I found Samepage to exceed my requirements. It is very easy to use, and rich with tools.

Pros: The easy to use document tools allow me to create formatted text, task lists, calendar events, diagrams, etc.

Cons: Once you commit to the free version, you can no longer restrict your team and their pages to "private". Any new teams / pages may only be "public".

• Reviewed on 2019/11/25
Craig G.
business owner
Executive Office, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/30

"I was searching for a product to do what this does so well."

Comments: Everyone on the software is able to see what is currently happening within a team area.
Being on multiple teams allows you to supervise better an support staff and contractors with questions and quick answers when required.

Pros: I add staff or contractors so we all know what is going on.This keeps me am on top of changes in the field. Contractors keep updating as projects move forward. If a site has an issue all team members are informed and can support the companies with recommendations or assistance.

Cons: Could use a text interface. Samepage is constantly adding small upgrades but they don't seem to inform us of the changes as they are implemented so we may not know to take advantage of the improvements.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/30
Lloyd M.
Board of Directors
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/04

"Great software for managing teams and projects"

Comments: Very intuitive user interface, as I had a less than enthusiastic group when it comes to introducing technology beyond email chains and attachments! Everyone had very favourable feedback.

Pros: Have set this up for a group of volunteers, and most of them are the 'afraid of change/technology' time. Sent out an email with just a few instructions on how to setup their account and a link to a 2 minute video overview (from Samepage) and link to mobile downloads...within hours over 75% of the team (12) had signed up. They all agreed the website/app was very intuitive to use. The group adopted much better than I expected in a much shorter time-frame. Have used BaseCamp before, like this much more.

Cons: Either I haven't figured it out - but the Team or Project folders have tabs for Files, Tasks, Events and Documents. You can create folders under each tab...but I think it would be better to have Folders (by each team, project, sub-team/project) and then each tab is where you can add a File, Event etc. specific to that sub-team/project. That's just the way I think myself and others try to organize our files.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/04
Paul M.
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/23

"Thought on using Samepage"

Pros: The fact that you can have multiple teams and assign different tasks and live talk to your members all at the same time.

Cons: When using your Excel equivalent system at seems that some of the users and features aren't as good as Numbers or Microsoft Excel.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/23
Tiffany Y.
Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/17

"Samepage saves my organization"

Comments: End of emailing back and forth. Everything is at one place, and literally everyone can finally be on the samepage. I love the product so much. It has an attractive user interface, super easy to use, keeps us organized , love the real time chat box for each page and project. I honestly dont' know what to do without the Samepage platform. It is so fun to use too. I've spent many hours researching and comparing to see which communication platform to use, Samepage immediately won me over. What an ingenious idea, and the customer support is over the top amazing. Really friendly and supportive staff. I love everything about Samepage. My team loves it. It has increases our efficiency and organization level 10x. No joke.

Pros: real time chat box on each page, attractive user interface, just the entire package they deliver, favorite is the task bubble,

Cons: the con is that it doesn't have functionalities like Google Sheets, but it doesn't matter, because you can just add a link to the google sheet on samepage, and everything is still organized and you can combine functionality of google sheet with Samepage

• Reviewed on 2016/11/17
Victor D.
Proprietor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/19

"Excellent software for video conrefence , user friendly, even in free version it works fine!"

Comments: Samepage is a very simple and user friendly application. I wanted to try Zoom but then i came back to Samepage and I am happy with my choice. I have introduces to all my students and friends. Very useful software and even in the free version many features works and no add. Thanks for keeping so good quality product that is rare to find now. Simple application for windows works good. I will have to try it out one IOS if it works. But I have tried this on android and not so satisfactory. It must be improved. When using one telephone android the video is not working. Please pay attention to upgrade. Or is due to the free version. I have no idea.

Pros: I am using the free version. I can add 3 other people easily that is suitable for my small activity. Easy to organize the calendar and set reminder. Can have several different groups.

Cons: The most unique feature is the page sharing. I give 5 stars for that. that saved my work. While giving online course it was important to show the page on my screen (the learning materials). Very useful. There are options for choosing different webcams or microphone inputs.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/19
Web Programmer
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/21

"Samepage product review"

Comments: It's been a good overall user experience we've had on samepage. We get work done from anywhere we are and can still communicate freely with team members. Tasks are created and everyone knows what's required for the projects at hand.

Pros: I like its file sharing as well as screen sharing capabilities. Good for team projects since everyone can contribute and share resources in real-time. Cloud-based software for constant access.

Cons: Samepage doesn't have the same feel on mobile device as is on computer. The interface seems clunky and not very responsive.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/21
Melissa A.
Principal
Public Relations & Communications, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/14

"Huge time-saver, so easy to use"

Comments: My sisters & I found SamePage after trying a few other collaboration software/apps, each of which was frustrating in some way. We live in three different states, and have been taking turns helping our mother through cancer treatment. We need to share notes, calendar appointments, lists of key contacts, photos, links to articles, tasks, and instant chat. SamePage has been super easy to use, so self-explanatory, and so easy to access. It updates itself seamlessly, whether we are using a laptop or the iPhone app, and we are literally always on the same page together as we go through this dizzyingly complex treatment cycle. In addition to saving time, it's been a huge relief to have all this information in one place, easily accessible and easy to read. The organization of the app is perfect, the ability to snap a photo and upload it, or grab a link to an article and post it instantly has kept us all up to speed, and kept the record of past appointments handy, no matter where we are, without having to dig through emails, shared file folders or old texts. I am recommending it to all teams I work with as a freelancer, because it makes project collaboration so easy.

Pros: Ease of use, layout, seamless information updates, flawless copy/paste function, multifunctionality (calendar, tasks, spreadsheet, photos, links, even text styling for emphasis!)

Cons: Can't think of anything. Seriously, this software is the answer to my prayers.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/14
Barbara S.
Teacher/Mentor/Advisor
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/06

"Love Samepage!"

Comments: Best communication tool our organization has ever used. For over 20 years we have been looking for something that worked for everyone, from the officers to the board to members to associates to advisors. Samepage is it. I would highly recommend Samepage to every business, club, nonprofit, school and organization out there. We truly do run our association through it. It is how we get things done.

Pros: It is easy to use and has great technical support. The calendar, the storage, the individual groups (aka teams) and the file sharing work seamlessly for everyone.

Cons: I don't believe I have any complaints as of now.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/06
Lileana C.
Program Coaching Specialist
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/22

"Sharing samepage"

Comments: We are an alliance with 10 member agencies and emailing information constantly was not working as things would be overlooked. Samepage has given us the platform to share information live and our partner agency members can access it.

Pros: The ability to share the pages with external colleagues is so easy and convenient. I also enjoy the app, it looks exactly the same on my phone as it does on my desktop!!!

Cons: Having to purchase extra licensed in order to give one user access to multiple teams. It can get pricey when I want to share different teams with the same person.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/22
Blair A.
Student
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/03

"Samepage: A great way to save time and collaborate more efficiently"

Pros: I love that Samepage makes the creation of teams, chats, and tasks easy to find. It makes team organization fast and efficient.

Cons: Sometimes the UI is a little hard to use, but you get used to it.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/03
Alana R.
Product Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/30

"This app is exactly what we have been looking for!"

Pros: Our team loves how Samepage helps us get so much done in one place. We also like being able to see who's online right now, who is editing a page, and who is traveling or out of the office. Many of us often work while on the road, so this is great. I personally like the video conferencing and the task lists. I can chat with someone while having our shared task list on the screen at the same time, also great! Seriously, so much better than using email and Google Drive.

Cons: It was time consuming to go through all my messages on my phone, but they just add an inbox, so that helped a lot. I hope they add a mark all as read feature soon.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/30
Jennifer H.
Writer | Editor
Writing & Editing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/05

"Simplifies Collaboration Between Vendors and Clients"

Comments: I was invited to use Samepage as a vendor for a client who was already using it with her end client. I went through the tutorials and picked it up quickly as I got familiar with it over a couple of days. I love the ease of use as a vendor with a subcontractor who has another level or two of clients. It's transparent for all of us and has greatly simplified what could have been messy collaboration and communication.

Pros: It does exactly what it says it will do: get all members of a team working on the same page. I love having a common space to communicate, store files, and share tasks and calendar.

Cons: While it's easy to add files to a page, it's impossible to tell which is the newest version if files are downloaded and re-uploaded or renamed. A date stamp would easily solve this problem. Automatic ordering of newest to oldest would be another way of keeping version history straight. I also feel like messaging could be improved. Messages are shown in several places, and I'm always worried I'm going to miss an important one. I'd like to be able to prioritize messages so I'm not notified by every one--for instance, some notes are posted by the end client just for my boss's attention, and I don't need to see them.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/05
Jeremy W.
Vice President of Sales
Biotechnology, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/22

"Great product, great price, great experience. Must have for any executive trying to manage the team!"

Comments: I started using SamePage through recommendation from my business partner. I have never used something like this before as I just used email and such to coordinate with my company and customers. This software changes everything. I can set up a workspace where all my customers can be and communicate directly with them at any time. Confirming orders, restock reminders, general support and much more. The SamePage support staff is very responsive and takes the time to make sure all of the users on your team will be taught exactly how to get the most out of the software. I have had a great experience with SamePage and would recommend it (I have already) to my clients for organized communication and direct customer support. All 5* ratings is not high enough praise, I wish I could give it more stars. The software app automatically updates and they take customer suggestions to make sure they keep up with the demands of their consumer base. Thanks for a great experience!

Pros: I like the ability to build teams with my customers at no extra charge and allow a direct communication to be able to support and fulfill their needs. Nothing gets lost between the seats!

Cons: I have not found too much I do not like. There is not a common file storage area which I was told will be addressed sometime in the near future which will pretty much fix my cons.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/22
Thomas D.
Agent
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/29

"Great Software"

Comments: Now able to communicate with coworkers from all over Canada with this program.

Pros: Great Software for small businesses, has everything you needs from private chats to video chat.

Cons: None at the moment other than maybe a darker black out feature.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/29
Ty W.
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/11

"Entrepreneurs Group Organization"

Comments: Samepage has provided me with eh ability to communicate and track conversations with a large and small group of business professionals. It has been a lifesaver when it comes to keeping us all organized and connected.

Pros: Samepage is perfect at keeping us organized. We love the document storage system and user firendly platform.

Cons: It's a lot to take in at first but once you commit it has been extremely helpful.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/11