• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,1 /5

About Pepperi

Accelerate growth, reduce overhead & improve transparency by connecting field sales & B2B eCommerce on a single, flexible, enterprise

Learn more about Pepperi

Showing 25 reviews of 63

Emanuel Z.
IT Manager
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/02

"Its a flexible platform"

Comments: It has been a great journey, the Pepperi team is always willing to help and improve their tool, it is clear there is a lot of investigation from their side on how to innovate and keep the tool updated with new features. The best thing for us was its flexibility that allowed us to do all the things we were looking for and now is enabling innovation.

Pros: If the standard solution does not fit your needs, you can easly configure all you need for your sales force. There are a lot of features you can deploy after first implementation, so it becomes an ongoing upgrade.

Cons: The support is not 24/7 and the time zone is CET.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/02
Neil M.
Business Manager
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/28

"Pepperi has streamlined our operation"

Comments: It has been a great journey so far, we have changed from a very clunky system and now appear to be more professional and efficient. Our next stage is to crate the B2B Storefront that will take it to the next level again.

Pros: We have been able to go from having 4 platforms down to just 2. Between MYOB and Pepperi, we now have everything we need. Very portable for our Reps in the field and very stable for our Reps in the office.

Cons: Because Pepperi can be so easy for customisation, it can be a little overwhelming for doing the changes. There are so many ways you can things up, I just don't know where to start.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/28
Sarabella J.
Retail Operations Territory Manager
Food & Beverages, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/15

"Great tool to use for us to capture what our brand ambassadors see in the stores."

Comments: Seeing stores that are far from me.

Pros: What I like most about Pepperi is the amount of information we can capture in stores. We can see what the stores look like and what needs to be fixed from the corporate office end.

Cons: What I like least about Pepperi is the ease of not being able to do something that would be the most effectient.

Makayla C.
Brand Ambassador
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/18

"Pepperi is overall a good app, very helpful and functional."

Pros: It's very convenient and I'm in love with the fact that the app only allows you to take pictures and no longer retrieve them from photo album.

Cons: Sometimes the "Sync" will not work and that gives me issues when doing store visits, I've had to go into the support system and re sync in order for my accounts to be visible.

Avital B.
Software programmer - Innovation Lab
Computer Software, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/04

"Intuitive and easy to use. Back office a little less so, but very powerful. Great support."

Comments: Intuitive and easy to use. Back office a little less so, but very powerful. Great support.
We were able to get to production with Pepperi in less than 4 weeks. All went smooth. Their product is very flexible so we could configure it to our specific needs.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/04
Tal A.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/11

"In general, i had a good experience with pepperi, got exactly what i needed."

Pros: It offers a robust system for managing items and inventory, for large and medium companies, also have wonderful support for Ipad.

Cons: It took me a big learning curve to get working, i used the help of Pepperi support which helped a lot.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/11
Peter M.
State Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/18

"It's one of the best ordering systems I have used"

Pros: It's really easy to understand and makes my day a whole lot easier, highly recommended!
The menus are easy to navigate

Cons: When it drops out .. meaning it loses its order of menus . They become mixed up , tho you guys seem to get sorted in 24 hrs

Matthew L.
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/20

"Great program helped me to increase sales"

Pros: Shows all need the details and easy to use , works online and off-line . It is easy to use on the sales floor As a sales person and on the other side as an administrator the features are user-friendly and helps to improve sales

Cons: I wish they had quicker solutions by phone and quicker answer my phone . The support by mail is fine.

• Reviewed on 2017/08/20
Martin S.
Field Sales rep.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/15

"Pepperi is very easy to use and you get a good overview of what you have ordered and the status"

Comments: A lot of mobility and end of use of my computer in the car.
Easy to find prices and location of customers.

Pros: I can do most of my work in one program. I can easily find customer information and see historic on what I have entered on specific customers.

Cons: That I can not send more info to the ones who receive orders and I can't Enter discounts or package deals. Could be Nice if the program could be linked to our webfreight were I can create return freightlabels

Susannah B.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/16

"I work in the field and place orders thru pepperi"

Pros: The ease of use in the order entry and That it keeps history in numerical order! I also like that you can have it on any device.

Cons: It could be how my company uses it, but I wish each unit would show the proper colors with the proper color codes and pricing. Also I wish that on the order sheet, backorders were listed in red text.

• Reviewed on 2017/08/16
Tara L.
Government Relations
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/07

"PEPPERI worked flawlessly amongst our sales team!"

Comments: We used Pepperi's order management software in my father's wholesale business and it greatly impacted the entire way he runs his business. Highly recommended for anyone in the wholesale or distribution industry looking for efficiency and great customer service.

• Reviewed on 2015/05/07
Emeka O.
Ambassador for The Technology Innovation Scholars Program
Higher Education
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/17

"This a great software to get an overall increase in sales and good customer experience."

Pros: Most of all, I have really grown love and appreciate the simplicity and sleekness of the software.

Cons: I don't think it happens anymore but the software used to crash on mobile devices. I think it has been resolved.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/17
Lior M.
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/20

"Pepperi works great for us, great product!"

Comments: Pepperi is really easy to use and very simple!
The best solution to all my sales needs.
My salesmen and I can't work without Pepperi!

• Reviewed on 2015/12/20
VP of Operations

"Pepperi Rocks"

Comments: This is one of the most seamless b2b e-commerce wholesale apps that I have used so far. It's basically an all in one app that does everything and integrates with all my quickbooks and salesforce apps really easily.

Pros: It's an all in one package. I don't want to repeat myself but the integration factor is something that is very important for me and with Pepperi it able to sync very easily.

Cons: Haven't found any yet. But will come back if there is anything that I think needs improvement.

"Great app"

Comments: This tool has been really useful for my work, and since using it, I have increased in productivity, which in turn has made my company more money and helped me gain more leads.

Pros: Really easy to use..

Cons: I can't think of any

Timor K.
CMO & CTO
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/21

"Great App UI/UX especially for Ipads, I am satisfied even that there are some cons."

Comments: Heavy catalogs and laptop became Ipad weight.
Good quality pictures replaced printed catalogs that often get discolored and wrinkled.
Catalogs shows the products we have and not the whole manufacturer items.
Inventory integration helps us sell the right products and not the ones out of stock.
Storefront and pepperi for buyers increase our B2B order center availability.

Pros: Excellent apple app.
Very good android app.
Excellent graphics quality.
Lots of features.
Pleasant customer relationships.

Cons: Customer support is pleasant, but in low availability, everything takes a lot of time.
Lot's of features, but adding the features takes a lot of time and the price is too high for small business (in my opinion).
The back-office and the overall logic needs a better foundation to "speak" common language, especially with the erp integration (It happenes a lot in fast growing startups that release ton of features that are not fully compatible with every user configurations).
I experience a lot of erp integration issues, sometimes new features doesn't feat my configurations and the system becomes complicated to manage.

• Reviewed on 2017/08/21
Aleck D.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/02

"Terrible Customer Support, Limited Functionality, Unable to Obtain Response to Billing Concerns"

Comments: This is not the first time I have lodged a complaint about this software provider, I previously had an issue with billing and it was only when I had written a review online that the staff at Pepperi contacted me and arranged the immediate refund of monies owing with the request that I take down the review. Upon receipt of that refund I withdrew my review but recognize now that the underlying issues with this company remain. Whilst the software serves its purpose (with limitations), dealings with representatives of this company once they've signed you up and taken your payment is disappointing. With near on three years experience with Pepperi, I feel I am suitably qualified to advise that there are better options available.

Pros: Pepperi served us reasonably well for near on three years despite overwhelmingly frustration early on when had been sold a service at full price for what was clearly still in development on android devices. It's simple in it's layout and easy for the sales reps to utilize in the field, however is limited in it's ability to fully integrate with a number of accounting software packages.

Cons: Customer service is terrible. Pray you don't have a technical issue on Friday or Saturday, the company being based in Israel shuts down for Sabbath. The company has a local representative in Australia for whom I've recently sent three emails, all of which I've received read confirmations, and still no response. Last year we sort assistance for integration of Pepperi order taking directly into Quickbooks to avoid duplication of data entry. The software doesn't provide this function and we were redirected to a local software developer who expressed disinterest. We noticed within the Quicken apps recommendations that there were a number of Pepperi alternatives which provided the integration and subsequently made the switch in January. In March, having checked the fine print, terms and conditions - we cancelled our subscription to Pepperi and requested a refund of the unused annual premium that had been charged in advance as we are entitled to under the observed terms. Two months later and numerous requests and we have still not received the refund or even acknowledgment of our request. We're now looking at pursuing civil proceedings through VCAT.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/02
Jessica U.
Senior Sales Consultant
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/18

"I love Pepperi. It has been a game-changer for me and my company!"

Pros: The program is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Pepperi has increased my efficiency in the field 10 fold and I love having so much customer data at my fingertips 24/7. The customer service is fantastic and they really listen and try to meet our company's needs, even to the point of adjusting aspects of the software based on our requests. It is so nice to work with a software developer that is motivated to be consistently improving their product and is so supportive of their customers!

Cons: The initial customer inventory input aspect of the software is a bit time-consuming , as it pertains to our particular industry, but Pepperi is in the process of making some improvements to this.

Project Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/11

"Amazing interface for tablets!"

Comments: Amazing experience! If showcasing your products visually is crucial to your sales process on the field, Pepperi is most definitely the tool for you! It also has custom-pricing available.

Pros: In a past consultancy I worked on for a B2B security equipment distributor, the company was looking to expand sales of its less popular inventory. This was difficult, because the field sales consultants couldn't carry around samples of EVERY single item in the catalog. Integrating Pepperi made showcasing a wider variety of items in the inventory easy, and I would dare to say, fun! It worked! In a matter of 6 months the company saw growth in sales, including less-known products. The field sales consultants carried around Android tablets, so visualization, order taking and order building became quicker and more efficient...

Cons: Although the user interface is very nice, and easy-to-use, it is a bit heavier, so if your field sales reps are going to use it, make sure the data plan is good, if not you will experiment soome unwanted lag.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/11
N. luke B.
Manager - Information Systems
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/19

"Easiest Implementation with SAP Business One"

Comments: Swift to implement, excellent price-to-feature ratio, easy to administer, simple SQL-driven integration, excellent customer support. Pepperi understands SAP Business One and stands behind their product. After the initial launch, the Pepperi implementation team worked with me on two niche-specific customizations and brought the same swift, affordable, professionalism to these small projects.

Pros: An excellent product, iPad, and Android, a fully considered integration architecture, and an expert implementation and support team.

• Reviewed on 2016/12/19
Shane B.
IT/Marketing Coordinator
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/18

"Very easy to work with and easy to use."

Comments: We came from proprietary software that had to be installed manually on each device. Using Pepperi as a service has been much easier for giving access to our employees since they can just download the app from the app store. Pepperi gives us the ability to submit orders with many different choices. We can customize shipping options, payment options, and enter notes for our internal staff. The catalog filters let us create seasonal and event specific catalogs that make it much easier to merchandise and sell products. Different types of sales activities let us customize Pepperi to work for us. The new workflow module is also very useful.

Pros: I like the ease with which we are able to integrate external applications. I also like the ability to take orders offline and then submit them when a connection is available. Pepperi has done a great job of providing tools for the admin to investigate issues.

Cons: I wish that the android version was supported to the same extent that IOS was. It would make it a little simpler to use a BYOD model.

John S.
Managing Director
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/06

"Best on the market"

Comments: Having checked out the other programs we decided on Pepperi and haven't looked back. Our sales team loves the ease of use and once you get the hang of the back end it's easy to make changes, update and run reports. Simply put Pepperi is the stand out for our sales team.

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: Starting to get a bit pricey

• Reviewed on 2016/12/06
Bhavna P.
Wholesale, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/06

"wholesalers' best friend"

Comments: no more paper catalogs and increase sales

Pros: ease of use, great support and heaps of available information to fix most problems

Cons: a bit complicated for first time users, lack examples of some set ups

• Reviewed on 2019/07/06
Ronald P.
Account specialist
Building Materials, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/23

"The software is good. Very helpful in my everyday work."

Comments: Good accessibility and helps organize my sales records.

Pros: I like the way it keeps my records organized. The accessibility is great. I can keep track of my sales records easily.

Cons: This software sometimes crashes. Specially during the syncing process. There are times when it's very hard to synchronize even when the internet signal is strong.

• Reviewed on 2017/08/23
Francesco V.
IT PM director
Wholesale, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/03

"Good tool to start in ecommerce world"

Comments: We decided to use Pepperi on market where we started with B2B ecommerce, experience ios absolutely positive becasue we can start fast with simple integration and overall with absolutely an acceptable cost.

Pros: simple to start and to integrate with backend systems

Cons: not possible to configure and increase functionalities

• Reviewed on 2019/07/03