• Overall

About Hexnode UEM

An all in one solution for iOS, fireOS, Macs, Android, Apple TVs, Windows devices and laptop management.

Learn more about Hexnode UEM

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Hexnode UEM before?

Systems Engineer in US

Great Customer Service/Knowledge Articles/User Experience

5 7 months ago

Comments: One word to describe my whole experience is: Easy. Hexnode made it super simple for the small bank that I work at to enroll devices of both Android and iOS, as well as monitor and maintain them effectively. Their support is two clicks away, which is always nice for when I have simple questions that I can't find in their expansive knowledge articles (which is rare..)

Pros:

The layout of the portal as well as the knowledge articles provided for enrolling and managing devices are clear, easy to navigate, and even easier to ask for support with their built-in live chat function.

Cons:

Nothing to complain about really! The pricing is a little steep for Enterprise features per device but it comes with great value.

Alternatives Considered: ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Reasons for Switching to Hexnode UEM: They have better support, better knowledge articles, and are just easier to work with in general.

Joseph R.
IT Support in Canada
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Robust MDM, Does everything I need it to

4 10 months ago

Comments: A pleasant challenge for a corporation that had no MDM previously. Deployment on Apple devices easy enough with Apple Configurator and later Apple Business Manager

Pros:

The software is easy to use, the single pane of glass for app/device/user management is a dream.

Cons:

Some of the lower tier plans are prohibitive for android MDM, Definitely need to upgrade your plan for smoother management

Alternatives Considered: SimpleMDM

Reasons for Switching to Hexnode UEM: Pricing was better, and at the time MS Intune was not considered at our organization.

Reg W.
Admin in Canada
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Hexnode MDM

5 11 months ago

Comments: The service and the product has been excellent as well as the follow up from the marketing team.

Pros:

The product is not so easy to you for a non-IT person. But the online support via chat is superb, the reps are willing to spend as much time as you need to walk you through, step by step, until you achieve the implementation and functionality you are looking for. That's what makes this an excellent product for any user. You don't have to be an-IT specialist!! When you have such a high level of support you can rest assured that you can get the maximum benefit from the software. I've dealt with at least six technical reps during our period of installation after we purchased the product. To a person, each one was very knowledgeable, very helpful, very patient and very courteous. I could not have asked for more. Now that we have everything working like we want it to, we feel very satisfied that we chose this product. Most importantly, we don't feel like we missed out on features or functionality because we are not IT specialists.

Cons:

Software is not so easy to use and there is definitely a learning curve, but as indicated above, the support team will help you.

Christopher H.
Administrator in US
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees

Works great,

5 4 years ago

Comments: Locked down the tablets we needed without a massive cost.

Pros:

Hexnode offers several different levels of features. We needed to lock down a Samsung Galaxy Tab E to only use one program. Their first level feature, Kiosk mode, is all we needed to be able to do this. It works great. The tablets auto boot into the program we have installed and all other functions of the tablet are disabled or not accessible. On top of this, they are by far the cheapest company we've found to offer this feature. Software is easy to install and easy to use. The intial policy setup in the management URL takes a little time, but is also easy. Once the setup is complete, you can assign the policy to whatever device needs it. You can have multiple policies if needed as well. I've contacted customer service a few times for figuring out how to do something, finding where a setting is, and purchasing a license. Each time the representative was kind and knowledgeable.

Brian C.
IT Director in US

Simple UI and good value for the price

5 2 years ago

Comments: Support has been very responsive and helpful when we had questions.

Pros:

Easy to use UI and the combination of price and features.

Cons:

A couple of features were missing at the beginning but were added later by support.

Larry F.
teacher/ admin in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

They have always been there with support

5 4 years ago

Comments: control of ipads for 5 grades under one roof. We are a small school and this works for us

Pros:

easy to push apps to elementary teachers. the selections are unlimited. I get all devices in one website

Cons:

Being computer literate. I am still learning how all of this works. They have it set up right. I just don't know how to use all the functions sometimes

Sondang H.
Application Support in Indonesia
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10 000+ Employees

with hexnode the work is smooth

4 2 years ago

Comments: with this software I can find out the list of applications running on devices and find out the position and activity of the device/tablet.

Pros:

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps .

Cons:

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps . lock device

Darryl Y.
IT Director in US

Super support. Excellent mobility management.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Great feature set for price point. It meets our tribal requirements without paying for features we don't need or won't use.

Cons:

When working on a specific device, say number 40, and you click the back button in the browser it takes you back to the top of the list or first page. it would be better to take you back to the page you were on previously. Quite a pain if you are working through a long list

Ceo in Netherlands
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Very satisfied

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very positive.

Pros:

The ease of use. Very userfriendly and easy to navigate. After sales support is also great and they really listen to what the customer wants. In my case, they really listened to my requests of 2 specific features and implemented it.

Cons:

Nothing at the moment. Pricing, if I really have to mention something. Pricing could always go down a bit.

Senior Software Engineer in India

Excellent Functionality and good support

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Support is timely and very helpful. Portal is user friendly. Quick to set up what you want the way you want it.

Cons:

Price is high. Other than there is nothing to dislike about this service.

Raymond M.
Raymond M.
IT Architect in Saudi Arabia
Maritime, 501-1 000 Employees

Feature rich and easy to deploy MDM solution

5 3 years ago

Comments: Hexnode have helped us in delpoying our MDM solution in record time. We've been looking for MDM solution that we can easily try out and deploy and manage with the current size of our business and number of devices, and Hexnode is the right solution. From pricing, support and ease of use -- it's a winner.

Pros:

From initial setup of the devices and setting the configuration profiles is a breeze. It is very easy to try out the solution and they have a very responsive and sales and support team. For the basic features we are looking for like Kiosk and application lock, it works like a charm.

Cons:

Some of the features are not available in some android brands but it's not that a big issue.

Tim N.
Director of Operations in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

Hexnode has made it a lot easier for me to manage the 165 tablets that i have to take care of

5 4 years ago

Comments: Tablet control

Pros:

the way that you can update programs that you use for business without have to have each person come in. i just update the app i need and when they sign on it prompts them to install it and we are done works great

Cons:

Disenrolling a device could be a little easier if you do not have time you have to do it in 2 seperate sections for it to take place right away other wise you can wait a few minutes and it will do it from the seach screen

Harrison P.
System Administrator in US

Simple setup and fast support

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Easy setup and super fast support. Setup and working in less than 2 hours.

Cons:

So far the only issue I have is that I wish I could have more control over the end device. REmote control I mean.

Andrew M.
Head of Operations in US

Very helpful in scaling our business

5 10 months ago

Pros:

Our team has used Hexnode to help monitor and deploy 200+ tablet devices globally, and the ease of use and readily available customer-success team has allowed us to implement the software rapidly. After trying out a number of MDM services, we are glad to have partnered with Hexnode

Cons:

None come to mind at the moment -- we've been happy users

Resource Coordinator in US
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 Employees

Hexnode

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Great product, easy to use,no issues encountered.

Cons:

No cons or issues detected that I can think of.

Reza R.
Project Manager in Indonesia

Very Good Support and Good UX

Comments: I am using hexnode for HIS project & YKKAP Project,
We got 550 devices planning, but since covid19 spreading over the world, we have to hold all investments.
so we only purchase a little.

Pros:

I really love Kiosk Lockdown, and it is very simple when I do install hexnode by using Device Owner

Cons:

I need documentation for solving the problem and detailed information of each function

Eric B.
Eric B.
IT Manager in US
Food Production, 51-200 Employees

The Best Multi-Platform MDM

5 2 years ago

Comments: For someone with experience with MDM setup, Hexnode is easy to configure and setup. All of the configuration options are laid out in a logical way and all features work as expected. They are actively developing the product and the technical support is excellent.

Pros:

Intuitive system requiring no training to configure. Manages any type of device and integrates with all types of services needed to support authentication and systems management.

Cons:

The name Hexnode is not very catchy and it's sort of hard to remember.

Freya A.
Operations Officer in UK
Internet, 51-200 Employees

Amazing product amazing service

5 7 months ago

Comments: Amazing!!! So easy and so friendly

Pros:

Remotely deployable which is so helpful over lockdown, and so much visibility of users and devices

Cons:

A few features are still unavailable as yet but they're in the pipeline

Mark G.
Head of Business Change in UK
Retail, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Fantastic product, Awesome service

4 4 years ago

Comments: The support makes this a stand out offering.
I often approach suppliers with money to spend and a use case to deliver, most but not all demonstrate passion and reliability whilst in review stages and then in on-boarding and delivery.
A few continue this throughout there working relationship with you.
Hexnode have shown a unique passion to be the best at what they do, regardless of my needs they strive to deliver more to make there solution better. This in turn make give me more tools in the kit.
Hats off to the team and keep up the good work!

Pros:

The product is intuitive, the learning curve is quite flat and whenever you need support it is there for you. The guys and girls at the support team have responded to me in web chat at all hours of the day with quality advise and support. Where they need to confer with a colleague they will be honest and say this and i always have had a response. I needed a specific use case, they delivered it and more. I have found features i was not looking for that have now become great additions. The plans are well laid out from a pricing point of view regarding the functions associated. The team also have taken on board feedback and requirements and even added functionality where appropriate. I you know nothing about MDM but know you need one I dont think you could find a better team to help you. If you need an MDM solution to grow with your business needs then this is likely to be a great fit.

Cons:

Better support for non mainstream devices, I know they work hard to reach the level of capability on all devices that they have achieved on Samsung as an example. My use case was around 200 Nvidia Shield tablets so we had to work with that, it may just be feature envy but if Samsung had been able to do what I needed i would be able to exploit more of the tool box on offer.

James L.
IT in UK
Government Relations, 2-10 Employees

The best MDM around

5 3 years ago

Comments: Hexnode has been really helpful they have made sure that my needs are met and solved by them. if you need anything additional added to you're platform they will make it possible. i 100% recommend hexnode to my business and clients! it's been a real pleasure working with hexnode.

Pros:

I have been testing/trying out a few MDM tools and this is the best one i have use out of them all! It was so easy to use! Just tick/untcik what you do and don't want the end user to do and that's it you are set. you have so many options to pick from it makes really easy and covenant to setup your devices.

Cons:

the only thing that i didn't was not being able to assign different roles to users, but after speaking to hexnode they implemented this for me so i could make different roles.

Israel M.
Information Technology Coordinator in US
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees

Hexnode is the solution to our SMB!

4 2 years ago

Comments: Tech support is amazing and prompt!

Pros:

Deployment is fairly simple with Android.

Cons:

All the good features are the most expensive plan..

Eric L.
Technician IT in Canada
Food Production, 51-200 Employees

Hexnode users

5 11 months ago

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpfull in to try to make me add up a new device in the admin section. 10/10 service!

Pros:

remotely support to users. very good support/security tool for our cellphones and tablets for our company.

Cons:

could not enter the new device number in the admin section. no boxes, no arrows, no links.. i needed to get support and see that i only change the number.

Michael K.
Field Engineer in Canada
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Best support I've had for software ever.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Remote solutions and customer monitoring.

Pros:

Well laid out rules and setup for managing devices and processes. Enrolling and changing apps is super simple and quick. Features for price plans are very useful in offsite maintenance.

Cons:

Difficult to find a specific device or group. Challenges with getting device to perform as rooted. Support for older android devices is limited and some features like data monitoring should be a given.

Daniel W.
Complaince Manager in Australia
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

Manage devices easily and support is terrific

4 4 years ago

Comments: Easy management of a number of devices both locally and interstate.

Pros:

Ease of use, device type coverage (iOS, Android, Windows), exellent support response and smooth interface. Hexnode has made managing all our company devices easy.

Cons:

Missing some features (e.g. Battery level display on web interface) although they are planned. It would be nice to be able to download a PDF manual to consult instead of individual web sections.

CEO in Hungary

Great tool

5 7 months ago

Comments: I really like the service, they are always fast and helpful.

Pros:

There are a lot of features included, easy to use and the service is great.

Cons:

The Android kiosk mode works hectically. It would be helpful to have tooltips on the alerts.