• Overall

About Hexnode UEM

An all in one solution for iOS, fireOS, Macs, Android, Apple TVs, Windows devices and laptop management.

Learn more about Hexnode UEM

Raymond M.
IT Architect
Maritime, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/13

"Feature rich and easy to deploy MDM solution"

Comments: Hexnode have helped us in delpoying our MDM solution in record time. We've been looking for MDM solution that we can easily try out and deploy and manage with the current size of our business and number of devices, and Hexnode is the right solution. From pricing, support and ease of use -- it's a winner.

Pros: From initial setup of the devices and setting the configuration profiles is a breeze. It is very easy to try out the solution and they have a very responsive and sales and support team. For the basic features we are looking for like Kiosk and application lock, it works like a charm.

Cons: Some of the features are not available in some android brands but it's not that a big issue.

Senior Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/23

"Excellent Functionality and good support"

Pros: Support is timely and very helpful.
Portal is user friendly.
Quick to set up what you want the way you want it.

Cons: Price is high. Other than there is nothing to dislike about this service.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/23
Ceo
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

"Very satisfied"

Comments: Very positive.

Pros: The ease of use. Very userfriendly and easy to navigate. After sales support is also great and they really listen to what the customer wants. In my case, they really listened to my requests of 2 specific features and implemented it.

Cons: Nothing at the moment. Pricing, if I really have to mention something. Pricing could always go down a bit.

Darryl Y.
IT Director
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/06

"Super support. Excellent mobility management."

Pros: Great feature set for price point. It meets our tribal requirements without paying for features we don't need or won't use.

Cons: When working on a specific device, say number 40, and you click the back button in the browser it takes you back to the top of the list or first page. it would be better to take you back to the page you were on previously. Quite a pain if you are working through a long list

Sondang H.
Application Support
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/09

"with hexnode the work is smooth"

Comments: with this software I can find out the list of applications running on devices and find out the position and activity of the device/tablet.

Pros: Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps .

Cons: Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps . lock device

Larry F.
teacher/ admin
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/06

"They have always been there with support"

Comments: control of ipads for 5 grades under one roof. We are a small school and this works for us

Pros: easy to push apps to elementary teachers. the selections are unlimited. I get all devices in one website

Cons: Being computer literate. I am still learning how all of this works. They have it set up right. I just don't know how to use all the functions sometimes

Brian C.
IT Director
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/08

"Simple UI and good value for the price"

Comments: Support has been very responsive and helpful when we had questions.

Pros: Easy to use UI and the combination of price and features.

Cons: A couple of features were missing at the beginning but were added later by support.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/08
Christopher H.
Administrator
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/24

"Works great,"

Comments: Locked down the tablets we needed without a massive cost.

Pros: Hexnode offers several different levels of features. We needed to lock down a Samsung Galaxy Tab E to only use one program. Their first level feature, Kiosk mode, is all we needed to be able to do this. It works great. The tablets auto boot into the program we have installed and all other functions of the tablet are disabled or not accessible. On top of this, they are by far the cheapest company we've found to offer this feature. Software is easy to install and easy to use. The intial policy setup in the management URL takes a little time, but is also easy. Once the setup is complete, you can assign the policy to whatever device needs it. You can have multiple policies if needed as well. I've contacted customer service a few times for figuring out how to do something, finding where a setting is, and purchasing a license. Each time the representative was kind and knowledgeable.

• Reviewed on 2017/10/24
Reg W.
Admin
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/15

"Hexnode MDM"

Comments: The service and the product has been excellent as well as the follow up from the marketing team.

Pros: The product is not so easy to you for a non-IT person. But the online support via chat is superb, the reps are willing to spend as much time as you need to walk you through, step by step, until you achieve the implementation and functionality you are looking for. That's what makes this an excellent product for any user. You don't have to be an-IT specialist!! When you have such a high level of support you can rest assured that you can get the maximum benefit from the software. I've dealt with at least six technical reps during our period of installation after we purchased the product. To a person, each one was very knowledgeable, very helpful, very patient and very courteous. I could not have asked for more. Now that we have everything working like we want it to, we feel very satisfied that we chose this product. Most importantly, we don't feel like we missed out on features or functionality because we are not IT specialists.

Cons: Software is not so easy to use and there is definitely a learning curve, but as indicated above, the support team will help you.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/15
Systems Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/20

"Great Customer Service/Knowledge Articles/User Experience"

Comments: One word to describe my whole experience is: Easy. Hexnode made it super simple for the small bank that I work at to enroll devices of both Android and iOS, as well as monitor and maintain them effectively. Their support is two clicks away, which is always nice for when I have simple questions that I can't find in their expansive knowledge articles (which is rare..)

Pros: The layout of the portal as well as the knowledge articles provided for enrolling and managing devices are clear, easy to navigate, and even easier to ask for support with their built-in live chat function.

Cons: Nothing to complain about really! The pricing is a little steep for Enterprise features per device but it comes with great value.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/20
Joseph R.
IT Support
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/29

"Robust MDM, Does everything I need it to"

Comments: A pleasant challenge for a corporation that had no MDM previously. Deployment on Apple devices easy enough with Apple Configurator and later Apple Business Manager

Pros: The software is easy to use, the single pane of glass for app/device/user management is a dream.

Cons: Some of the lower tier plans are prohibitive for android MDM, Definitely need to upgrade your plan for smoother management

• Reviewed on 2021/01/29
Shruti M.
engineer
Computer Networking, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/30

"good for remote discovery and control"

Pros: Ease o f use, ready to connect ,good support response and easy interface. supports ios,windows and android.

Cons: need support for other devices and should describe more on connectivity with cloud or other repositories.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/30
Carl D.
Media and Content Coordinator
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/08

"Great choice for MDM software!"

Comments: I think they are a great company to work with, they met all of our checkboxes except one and they are adding the feature down the road.

Pros: I loved the customer support. They walked us through any issues we had, took our feedback about a feature we would like to have implemented and are looking into getting it added.

Cons: Currently they have no support for tracking Mac devices, but that is something the have on their roadmap for the future.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/08
Charlie E.
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/22

"Small company friendly, with massive scalability."

Comments: As a growing company, we have been innovating in our use of technology. Utilizing HexNode has allowed us to maximize our technology usage while also maintaining our security, and giving us the option to securely provide devices to employees while minimizing risk to our organization.

Pros: Easy to use, cost efficient, amazing technical support.

Cons: None.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/22
Ony C.
System Administrator
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/18

"The Collection review"

Pros: Silent deployment, remote view, settings controls.

Cons: Remote control would be great if possible (for desktop assistance). Also the ability to activate the "find me" alarm. Just suggestions.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/18
Canon M.
IT Administarator
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/13

"Hexnode is one of the easiest and most customizable MDM services I've used."

Pros: Every feature possible is available for use when setting up MDMs. Hexnode has an active support staff that has helped me solve all of my problems.

Cons: The mobile app doesn't include as many features as the web version. Besides that, nothing else in particular is bad about Hexnode.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/13
Corey W.
Developer / Technician
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/19

"Good software, very helpful support, any issues resolved quickly."

Pros: Easy to set up.
Support is always quick to respond.
Any issues are resolved quickly.
Updated regularly.
Plenty of helpful tools/information to help with my daily operations.

Cons: Occasionally run into issues with features not working as I expected, although support was quick to help/explain.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/19
Marcos P.
I.T. Admin
Computer Networking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/22

"So far it is really easy to use and self explanitory"

Comments: MDM on windows

Pros: The ease of use and how quickly you can set up MDM. All I had to do was upload a certificate and email it to my users and they were able to sign up.

Cons: limited ios restrictions. I cant seem to find no password lock on Ios devices however I am still new to the program and learning its features

• Reviewed on 2018/03/22
Abhilash S.
Solution Architect
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/13

"Excellent software"

Comments: We had both Android and iOS devices in our company and we needed a decent software that could manage both easily. Hexnode MDM turned out to be an excellent choice. We opted for the on premise edition. It was very easy to set up and their support team was always there for us.

Pros: Features, support, pricing

Cons: No desktop management

• Reviewed on 2016/07/13
Jared S.
applications and database developer/ backup network administrator
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/13

"Best features and support thus far"

Comments: So far I think hexnode may end up being the MDM we choose to support our iPads at our institution.
The ability for it to support android provides potential in the future for the other end of the spectrum without the need for another service/application.

Pros: I liked that as soon as I setup my account I was called by a member of Hexnode's support team. Even though I was unable to answer, it really showed that they want to make sure you get setup and moving right away with their product.

Cons: The setup for this MDM is a little different/harder to find than the others I have tested so far.
Once I got a feel for it though it started flowing much more smoothly.

Justin M.
Technology Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/24

"Hexnode is a great value. Works great with Android and iOS!"

Pros: The interface is very easy to use which cuts down on admin time. Support is very responsive and thorough. We primarily use Hexnode for Android, we use the multi-app kiosk mode in our elementary classrooms and it works wonderfully. We push all Android apps as APKs. I recently started adding some iOS devices and have Hexnode synced with our VPP account.

Cons: I was having some issues with the kiosk mode with certain app settings. Although all my issues have been resolved by support.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/24
Technical Support Analyst
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/27

"Excellent, Intuitive, Easy to Use"

Pros: Intuitive and ease of use. Went thru 3 different MDM's before picking this one. MaaS 360 is garbage compared to Hexnode

Cons: No 2FA as of yet. But their support is great . Also, the AD option should sync more regularly than once a day.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/27
Shashwat S.
Software Developer
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/28

"Security and Management software for mobiles"

Comments: It helps us secure many mobile application which contains the SPI data. The security is good, User Interface is good. It is a very good product.

Pros: I comes with a very good Security structure for mobile applications. It comes with functionality of secure and wipe. All mobility platforms which includes Windows (deskpto, laptops and phones Phones), iOS, Android , macOS etc are supported by Hexnode MDM.

Cons: No technical glinche detected as of now, in my knowledge. The support could be better.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/28
Matthew P.
IT Admin
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/08

"Great software"

Comments: Allows us to have a tablet that is secure and single purpose.

Pros: It's easy to manage and the customer support is great! We have it set up on 18 tablets now and works great. We use it daily.

Cons: I wish I had more control over software updates, but I think that's a fault of Android, not Hexnode. No major complaints.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/08
Jonas D.
Co-Founder
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/22

"Good value for money and awesome support"

Comments: We were using another MDM software before Hexnode and it has been a huge step forward in the control features and ease of use for the same price. The cherry on the cake is the super efficient support !

Pros: The enrolment of new devices is easy and the control features are great.

Cons: The invoicing does not follow the "active" devices but we have to subscribe to a specific amount of devices, even if it is not used.
It would be better to increment our invoice each time a new dive is enrolled on our account.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/22