• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,3 /5

About Zoho Inventory

Inventory and order management for growing businesses.

Learn more about Zoho Inventory

Administrative Assistant
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/01

"Zoho Review"

Comments: Keeping track of sales on eBay, our website, and other platforms where we sell such as Google Shopping can be confusing but Zoho makes it very easy to keep track of all three on one database without the confusion.

Pros: Zoho is really easy to use and affordable, especially for a small business. I like that it creates your own invoices that you can send to customers. I like that you can keep track of multiple warehouses on one page. These are small features that make Zoho really great.

Cons: The software is easy to use but still has some features that I would love to see changed. We run a small eBay business and there is often difficulty in merging products. I cannot go back and fix this later on. Sometimes this will make the inventory numbers look different than what they are. This is also part of a human error, but I wish there was a feature on Zoho that would help me reconcile inventory when I make a mistake with merging products.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/01
Rishabh A.
Operations Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/23

"A Robust And A Well Designed Tool"

Comments: It is a great tool for anyone looking to start off with E-commerce business and handling over 100 plus orders a month, to keep a track of the equipment or inventory.

Pros: There are plenty of options out there in the market for a well-integrated tool, however, the features in Zoho Desk come at a low cost and are at par with other players, the top features which I loved about the product are:
1) Order Management
2) Invoicing
3) Integration with other tools available
4) works closely with other Zoho Products
5) Ease of access
6) Reporting and Dashboard is better than other players in the same domain
7) Handles RMA easily

Cons: Each tool comes with a few drawbacks though:
1) Lack of Equipment Rental feature
2) Composite Items feature doesn't function well, needs more tweaking from the user

• Reviewed on 2019/08/23
Karun M.
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/20

"Fantastic addition to the Zoho Books suite"

Comments: Well designed software that meets my organisation's needs. Ease of usage means that people at all levelsof the organisation can get comfortable using it to manage inventory and track sales.

Pros: As a small business owner, I found that the Zoho Inventory plug-in for Zoho Books provided me with a seamless and stress-free tool to manage multiple SKUs, track inventory, and create composite items. As a design brand, we often have multiple elements that go into a single product, and I have not found any other software that allows me to manage composite items as well as Zoho Inventory.

Cons: The pricing plans are a little prohibitive for a small business. However, even the free version offers a great user experience and provides full access to all features, limiting only the number of items that can be managed through it.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/20
Eric G.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/01

"Replaced Old System with Zoho (tried Quickbooks first)"

Pros: Cloud based, pricing tiers by customer, import/export.

Cons: Coming from a fairly old (DOS based) system, which we were used to, there is a learning curve. I was not able to easily find ways to do business the way we are used to. After much searching, Zoho has most of the main capabilities, but they were not easily found. This could be because Zoho does so much that there is a lot to search through.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/01
Jeff C.
Estimator
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/11

"Almost there"

Comments: Helped us with our inventory, quotes and sales orders. Ultimately switched to another product with more control over selling units and templates.

Pros: Ease of use, online access, cost. Simple to implement. Informative reports.

Cons: To sell as different units had to create different item code and bundle/unbundle. Would like more control over templates - the built in ones take up too many pages when numerous items. To search as typing have to know how an item is named.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/11
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/27

"Easy to use and affordable"

Comments: As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Pros: Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Cons: Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/27
Gregory S.
Pressident
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/23

"Shopify users, beware of Zoho!"

Comments: Impossible to contact the dev team, even by email, which would have saved me two years of lost development time on my end. There is not even an effective communication channel between Customer Support and their own development team. It's one of those "I.T. doesn't talk to inferior beings" outfits. You know the type.
Low integrity: If you make a mistake and misguide a paying customer, accept responsibility and issue a refund. It's the very least they could have done.

Pros: On paper, Zoho had all the flexibility and scalability we were looking for, but it turns out that it is incompatible with a Shopify store that has more than a few months of data. It won't import the data. This is not a misunderstanding and there is no workaround. Details below.

Cons: We bought it to be our CRM and Inventory Management System for our Shopify office furniture store. On installation, it would only import the last two months of transactions from Shopify. That's a disaster. For all of our regular customers, they'd have two accounts and we'd have to look in both places to find a past order, not to mention re-creating all of their account data by hand in the new system if they hadn't purchased in the last two months, and we'd have no idea what their lifetime value was.
Zoho support was sure I had done something wrong. It took weeks for them to decide that Shopify was the problem. They told me Shopify was blocking the export of the data. So I called Shopify. They told me (in an hour) that they have an automatic block to prevent hacking but all Zoho had to do was to call them and they'd unblock them!
Over a period of weeks, I tried to get to the right department to tell the install team or dev team about this, and no one seemed to know what I was talking about. They kept insisting it was a Shopify problem. A support rep got back to me a few months later and said the limitation had actually been built into Zoho and it would be fixed in the next version update. So, foolishly, I kept paying. I kept checking in and finally, two years later, they told they have no plans to fix this problem, and no, I couldn't have a refund even though I was waiting for them to fix what they told me they would fix, and had never used the product.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/23
John P.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/09

"My sales, shipping, and accounting are integrated into one platform"

Comments: If I do not have enough inventory to ship a full sales order, I am able to make partial shipments. When new inventory goes in, I can go back to see what I need to ship to complete that partial shipment

Pros: I can make shipments directly from my sales order. It integrates pitney bowes shipping software, so I can ship USPS first class and Priority without having to leave the ZOHO platform

Cons: I wish they had plans for smaller companies. We only need two users, but the plan they offer to go from one user to multiple users is 4-5x the amount we pay for 1 user. I just doesn't make economical sense to pay 5x the amount just to add one more user.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/09
Priscila C.
Founding CEO

"Everything you need"

Comments: I looked around for a software that would fit our needs as a growing company. Some programs were way too complicated to use. Zoho has the additional benefit of having "sister" software for bookkeeping, etc and the price is spot-on.

Pros: It is all I need for inventory management and it's easy to use!

Cons: I guess it can be more visibly appealing.

Ann C.
ADMIN
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/21

"A Must Have for Business"

Pros: We found Zoho after years of putting up with a software that doesnt work for our company. Glad we did, because we havent looked back since. Ease of use, very user friendly and OUTSTANDING customer service!

Cons: Nothing really. Nothing that their customer service cant handle.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/21
Ezekiel O.
Project Development Officer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/07

"Features that help us grow our business"

Pros: The dashboard is simply awesome. It gives a good daily overview of the business activities and the necessary next-steps.
We can easily manage sales order and transfer among the warehouses, and scale easily to more warehouses when needed.
The integration with our website is just fantastic. Items and stock level from the Inventory syncs that on the website. No more repeated work.
AND, the API access is just wonderful. Going forward, applications can be built on the API feature to add more value to our customers and business process.

Cons: The permission levels could be better improved. A user's access to the Customer's Contact module, for example, should be limited to the contact created by that user. Then, the accountant can have access to all contact irrespective of the who created it.
A desktop application would be great. Or, an application to work offline when there's limited internet connection.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/07
Managing Director
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/22

"Good to use"

Comments: Since using Zoho Inventory, we can manage our stock correctly.

Pros: Tracking S/O, P/O easily. We can track with Batch number that is very good for distribution business.

Cons: Tracking shipment based on drivers - not work yet

• Reviewed on 2019/03/22
Sporting Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/05

"Warehouse management"

Comments: Zoho One, including inventory has sorted our business processes and made our work flows easy to follow and almost fool proof

Pros: Easy to use
Links into many other apps within zoho
Cost effective

Cons: many apps are not necessary
Managing currencies of products from suppliers difficult
adding images is time consuming

• Reviewed on 2019/08/05
Amitabh S.
Textiles, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/07

"Feedback"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Easy to use and available on mobile. Inventory on the go is the best thing that happened to us.

Cons: We don't find any problem with this software as such.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/07
AREAS SALES MANAGER
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/04

"Zoho Experience"

Comments: EASY TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN THE FLOW OF GOODS.

Pros: EASY TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN THE BUSINESS MODEL.

Cons: INVENTORY OPENING BALANCE HAS TO BE ADJUSTED

• Reviewed on 2019/04/04
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/29

"Good As a Bundle With Other Zoho Softwares But Could Be Made More Industry Specific"

Comments: Overall it was an average experience, could have been better if the specific features could be added through the interface.
Data entry for multiple items is a lot of hassle since we have many items and each item has to be feeded individualy. Would be better if we can upload the items data through a self created template.

Pros: Ease of Use
Integration with other Zoho Softwares
Simplified tracking

Cons: Can have more features specific to Industry
Only General features considered
Hard to make changes as per the requirement

Darian R.
Cat Herder
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/05

"Inventory Management that isn't scary"

Comments: Easily manage our store inventory for furniture, millwork and accessories between team members for global programs.

Pros: Zoho Inventory works well for tracking orders, and monitoring your inventory stock. It is a plus that it offers connections to services such as Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

Cons: Not all of the available connectors work to sync both ways, and sometimes that additional cost to connect your store with the inventory system is a hassle.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/05
Jane W.
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/30

"Not as useful as expected."

Comments: I can update my inventory in all of my marketplaces easily.

Pros: I like that I can update all of my inventory in marketplaces all at once as I have several shops. Updating products is fairly straight forward.

Cons: I dislike that the order screen has to be used. I don't use invoices, and I prefer to use ShipStation for my shipping as it utilizes barcodes or order tracking which is so much faster, so I don't really need anything with the order screen. I wish it just updated my inventory as sold and had the option to not even have the orders area. I'm afraid that marketplaces will be notified when I don't want them to, as they are already being notified by my other services. I'm still really trying it out, but so far it's not exactly what I need.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/30
Ian S.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/24

"Piddle Brewery"

Comments: If you only have one warehouse, and are a wholesaler buying and selling goods with a small range of products this is fine. If you are anything else, look elsewhere. Otherwise you will have a report of 20 pages long which you have to export to excel to filter.

Pros: Zoho is easy and quick to learn and the customer support is really good.

Cons: The system has some real major flaws.
1. There is no pick list, which makes warehouse picking a real challenge
2. You can send delivery notification and invoices to separate e mails.
3. The reports are terrible and are not fit for purpose for a multifunctional warehouse system
4. They really struggle with vat, and therefore connecting to other systems is difficult.
5. The package does not fully integrate with Intuit and pushes towards Zoho Books. The try to force you to use Zoho books all the time.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/24
Anil K.
Consultant
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/01

"Great Product. Would buy immediately if the Cons are rectified."

Comments: Ease of doing business. Inventory management.

Pros: Tightly integrated with Zoho Books and other Zoho tools for automation and data sharing. Ease of use. Good mobile app. Very good integration with shipping vendors.

Cons: 1. No Categorisation of items like Categoey: Lamp. Subcategory : Projector Lamp, Car Headlight Lamp, Projector Lamp Subcategory : Short Throw, Long Throw... and so on.
2. No POS, Cash Register.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/01
Crystal M.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/29

"The Best Inventory Software for the money"

Pros: I liked the ease of use. Clean pages that I can navigate back and forth in. I also liked how I can integrate other software programs as I need them. I don't have to pay for what I don't use.

Cons: I don't like the way it limits me to make changes in batches or created items. For example: the items that I use, once there is a transaction, I can't change it.

Stationery Company Owner/Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/16

"Great for tracking inventory and invoicing"

Comments: Really love this overall. My workflow is becoming much more efficient.

Pros: I love the easy of tracking inventory of finished products as well as the parts its made up of, and how it integrates with invoicing. I can easily see what I need to order. Interesting features like package geometry allow you to visualize your package are cool too. Ability to duplicate products was a relief.

Cons: I wish that it would be easier to bulk edit product price and that reporting was more detailed. Took a while to understand and I feel like I still am, but I think it's worth the time. I wish that emails that were sent from the software could be tracked and saved.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/16
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/17

"review of Zoho Inventory"

Pros: Ease of use, nice dashboard and fast customer service

Cons: there are alot of features that are unavailable for my organization and sometimes it is hard to customize

• Reviewed on 2019/06/17
Rodrigo h. V.
Chemicals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/21

"Easy to use and user friendly"

Comments: I hope this tool help our company process more orders at ease and improve customer service at the same time.

Pros: I didn't need too much reading or preparation before using Zoho inventory. Connection with Shopify works good and I don't have any problem so far.

Cons: Automatic tracking for Mexican shipping companies still needs improvement.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/21
Accountant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/25

"Needs to fix bug"

Comments: Apart from the bug all other features are excellent in this software.Pricing could be cheaper a bit though.

Pros: Highly advanced tracking algorithms through batch and serial number tracking but its price could be a little less.

Cons: A major bug in the software is reported by me which is not resolved till now(reported more than a week ago)

• Reviewed on 2019/08/25