• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,8 /5

About User.com

User.com is an advanced marketing and sales system that helps automate personalized communication and streamline business processes.

Learn more about User.com

Kyrylo T.
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/23

"Proactive support team"

Pros: Feature-rich software with great automation potential and superb support team. I was impressed when their customer success officer noticed a technical mistake in my automation setup, notified me, and fixed the issue before it messed up my email campaign.

Cons: User.com automation may be difficult to configure as you need to plan the whole flow ahead. It's not as intuitive as on Intercom, but it can automate more processes in your team and provide you with more insight into the relations with your customers and users.

by User.com on 2020/12/15

Highly appreciate your review and your thoughts about our product Kyrylo including working together on a case study!

It has been fantastic to hear your thoughts and feedback about how you're able to use the platform to save so much time!

• Reviewed on 2020/10/23
Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/20

"A full-stack marketing automation tool"

Pros: User.com is an all-in-one tool that is great to collect all data about each website visitor. It helps you automate segmentation and personalize communication. I really like that I can have all in one place: emails, live chat, call center, text messages, pop-ups, push notifications, and even dynamic page content. They have a great CRM that saves time by doing all the repetitive tasks. Report modules let you have full control over the team's performance. Thanks to this tool you can provide fast and automated support on your website.
- their support is awesome! They help to solve problems immediately

Cons: Nothing to dislike at the moment, if something appears, I will get back to this review.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/20
Piotr M.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/11

"Valuable software with many useful features"

Pros: User.com is easy to use and what we like most is the way they show the whole chain of sales opportunities + good customer contact and many features included like chat, provides us with 5 star experience.

Cons: Everything seems working well, however we're awaiting for even more automation stuff.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/11
Ruud S.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/01

"Good chatting tool"

Comments: Customer Interaction.

Pros: The trigger messages and the chatting tool features. Also, the layout of the chat option on the website looks cool!

Cons: The newsletter template tool doesn't work very convenient. Mailchimp is way better for that, so we design them there and export to HTML.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/01
Izabela H.
Growth Catalyst
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/11

"Great all-in-one sales and marketing automation tool"

Comments: We are using User.com to welcome, onboard, support and reengage our users and customers. It's pretty easy-to-use, therefore we were able to save up time to do other tasks. I am amazed by the fact, that this tool was able to help us simplify our daily task enormously.

Pros: I just simply love tools that make my life easier! And user.com is definitely one of them! I have everything that I need in one place, and that allows our team to be more organized and user-oriented. We can now focus our energy and resources on our customers, instead of running between different tools and trying to find data. I can definitely recommend this to any sales/marketing/customer success teams - user.com is safe, gdpr compliant, affordable and easy to learn and to use.

Cons: Just two extra features in 'Conversations' and it would be ideal: - possibility to search previous chats by keywords - would be great if Grammarly could work in the chat (to prevent mistypes in real-time)

by User.com on 2020/12/15

Thanks so much for your thoughts and review Isabela! It's an absolute pleasure to have you as a customer and work together with you and your team at Bouncer!

• Reviewed on 2020/12/11
Marcin J.
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/10

"Marketing machine that can boost your effectiveness with no need of IT team"

Pros: If you know basics of Google Tag Manager, User.com is a very flexible tool that can broaden your range of possibilities when it comes to marketing efforts. For marketing teams in startups, it's a great way to do more things without waiting for IT team to do it for you.

Cons: Some features aren't so flexible as they could be.

by User.com on 2020/04/20

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's a pleasure to work together with you.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/10
Leszek S.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/08

"Good job;)"

Pros: Over the last few months, I’ve been quite impressed with the product and support from User.com. In my experience with creating automation campaigns, I’ve been able to turn lots of repetition into easy automatic tasks and creating and running email campaigns are a smooth process that gets great interaction, that I can then follow up with my team.

Cons: Over the last few months, I’ve been quite impressed with the product and support from User.com. In my experience with creating automation campaigns, I’ve been able to turn lots of repetition into easy automatic tasks and creating and running email campaigns are a smooth process that gets great interaction, that I can then follow up with my team.

by User.com on 2020/04/10

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're always striving to provide the best tools for our customers, and it looks like that was something that we were able to do for you. Cheers!

• Reviewed on 2020/04/08
Michał W.
Visionary Team Leader
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/30

"Straightforward software"

Comments: It’s quite easy to use, so you get the hang of it pretty fast. In my case ( Wordpress website) I could connect via a plugin so that wasn’t troubling. The features to me are more than enough. I focused on personalized chat messages and behaviour triggered mailing and that is something UserEngage does very well. As an alternative to live chat it’s like 10/10, as alternative to mailing service i’d say 8,5/10, but having everything in one place with user tracking data is just more handy.

Pros: simplicity, quick implementation, handy support team

Cons: sometimes it’s loading pretty slow

• Reviewed on 2016/11/30
Hannah W.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/25

"Great software with excellent UI"

Pros: I'm a fan -- their WordPress integration is great and is able to pick up on user signups automatically. UserEngage has great UI and so I was able to get up and running right away with no problems. If you're a business and looking to communicate with visitors and customers, you should give it a try.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/25
Co-founder, web & graphic designer, PM, front-end developer
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/10

"Software with a lot of potential but significant number of errors"

Pros: It surely offers a lot of functions - chat, email campaigns, CRM, marketing automations. It has potential to became an all-in-one platform. Support team, yep, UserEnagages support is AWESOME. Other companies could learn from them.

Cons: UX is simply TERRIBLE, to tell the truth it took me a lot of time to get around some features like sending email campaigns. Mobile app is almost non-functional, so it is safer to assume that there is no mobile app. Web app is SLOW, terribly slow. Chat has a lot of bugs, sometimes it is hard to get ahold which conversation is new.

by User.com on 2020/05/07

Thanks for the feedback!

Over the last two years, we've made vast improvements to UX, mobile, fixing bugs, and speeding up the entire database to make functionality and usability key for our users.

We would love to invite you back to check the software and see what we've done since you last used it. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2018/03/10
Monika S.
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/24

"Some fedback"

Comments: Hey. Wanted to share my quick feedback about userengage experience. Actually, the idea is cool, guys, your customer service is awesome, after few days i've already understood how to use the main functions, love testing your actions everyday. It needs to be more functionable, but the idea is great.

Pros: Customer support is pretty quick! Nobody wants to waste their time for waiting answers. I hate asking something from Customer support service, cause almost all of them are not answering at all or it took ages waiting, but you made me change my thoughts, Bravo)) Love design, that everything in right place

Cons: i took a look at some Youtube videos on your channel, good idea, it's better for me to actually SEE your functions in action without explaining in chat.
and there was some difficulties with building the ACTIONS, need more time to analyse it deeper.

by UserEngage on 2016/08/24

Thank you for your feedback! Appreciated!

• Reviewed on 2016/08/24
Arnoldas R.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/23

"Just do what intend to very well"

Pros: Many functions, that usual doing several tools, do very good and reason why most value provide - all connected and managed as one system. And value is great. Just compare how much usually have to pay for separate tools: for chat, for email marketing automation, for popups, for user help system,.... In many replicates what Intercom do. And do it, must say , well. I like support too. Quick enough (at least in Europe time zone, do not know how in other zones).

Cons: Was some bugs in the older version that sometimes made me mad. User filtering sometimes not worked. But all that was solved in the new version and added some great new features.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/23
Sheikh S.
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/12

"“All in one solution for Marketing Team”"

Pros: The Overall setup is really easy. Email Automation, CRM, Analytics features that l liked most. Also, I like the simple UI design of this tool. It also provides many integrations as well.

Cons: Lack of some of the features like Magicmap, in App video call.

by User.com on 2020/12/15

Thanks for the great feedback on the User.com platform! We hope to add in-app video calls next year. :)

• Reviewed on 2020/10/12
Office Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/06

"Intelligent Automation that is easy to use"

Pros: The automation features within User are fantastic. We currently use it within our cloud-based SAAS product and it is just amazing. Triggering context relevant help and prompts to make sure our users get the assistance they need, when they need it. And really easy to set up, including setting up the filtering and A/B roadmaps.

Cons: The only real downside to User is the alerts on the chat. Personally, I like quite a persistent or at least obvious notification. This might not be true from everyone, but I often worry that I will miss a chat because I didn't hear the alert or it wasn't obvious enough. As I say, small downside and probably a very personal preference.

by User.com on 2020/04/17

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback on our software.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/06
Volkan O.
CEO and Founder
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/01

"Bad customer support, administration and misleading information"

Pros: I like to use real-time chat and lead generation tools. I can see all visitors on the admin panel and their countries.

Cons: They have bad customer support and administration. I applied a free plan some years ago and when I was applying, it was written it's lifetime free. But later they removed free plan and I see a message on the admin panel that is "Time to pay". I told it's not a good approach to say "Time to pay" but they don't understand. It was misleading because the free plan should be continued but it wasn't. Yesterday, I've got an email from them, it's written I have 0 new customers... like that. I logged in the admin panel and I still couldn't use any functionality but "time to pay" text was gone (good move). I wanted to delete my account but I couldn't reach settings page. I need to apply a plan to reach settings page in the admin panel. I used real-chat and wrote that "please delete my account" but I still have an account and they didn't delete my account yet. I hope they delete my account and they never contact me anymore.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/01
Aleks B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/10

"Awesome Customer Messaging Platform"

Comments: Our company were using Intercom for 1.5 years. However, as one of our team members found UserEngage, it become more obviously that Intercom is way too expensive, and UserEngage is a great alternative. Maybe they don't have 100% functionality what Intercom has, however, they do have most improtant things. Also, they're different. With much stronger base in MARKETING AUTOMATION.

Pros: Covers most needs for customer messaging

Cons: Some minor software bugs. Which is understandable, because the startup is new

by UserEngage on 2017/01/16

Thank you Alex! It's great to know you appreciate the automation capabilities of UserEngage.

• Reviewed on 2017/01/10
CEO / Sales Director / Owner
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/11

"It's good app!"

Pros: - many features and settings
- nice interface

Cons: - heavy navigation, too much clicking
- not clear pricing at begining

• Reviewed on 2019/12/11
Roxana M.
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/24

"User is a all-in-one solution for every Marketing Team!"

Comments: I am happy! They do an amazing job and they really have an impact on our overall performance as a Marketing Team..

Pros: Not only User is so easy-to-use, but the range of possibilities is unlimited with this tool. You can manage from one place I'd say all of your communications channels with your users, whether we talk about leads, prospects, people looking for support on your live chat and MORE.

Cons: My experience with User has been so far, so good. I'm happy with the value they provide and the support I've received along the way.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/24