• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,7 /5

About User.com

User.com is an advanced marketing and sales system that helps automate personalized communication and streamline business processes.

Learn more about User.com

Marcin J.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/10

"Marketing machine that can boost your effectiveness with no need of IT team"

Pros: If you know basics of Google Tag Manager, User.com is a very flexible tool that can broaden your range of possibilities when it comes to marketing efforts. For marketing teams in startups, it's a great way to do more things without waiting for IT team to do it for you.

Cons: Some features aren't so flexible as they could be.

by User.com on 2020/04/20

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's a pleasure to work together with you.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/10
Monika S.

"Some fedback"

Comments: Hey. Wanted to share my quick feedback about userengage experience. Actually, the idea is cool, guys, your customer service is awesome, after few days i've already understood how to use the main functions, love testing your actions everyday. It needs to be more functionable, but the idea is great.

Pros: Customer support is pretty quick! Nobody wants to waste their time for waiting answers. I hate asking something from Customer support service, cause almost all of them are not answering at all or it took ages waiting, but you made me change my thoughts, Bravo)) Love design, that everything in right place

Cons: i took a look at some Youtube videos on your channel, good idea, it's better for me to actually SEE your functions in action without explaining in chat.
and there was some difficulties with building the ACTIONS, need more time to analyse it deeper.

by UserEngage on 2016/08/24

Thank you for your feedback! Appreciated!

Sheikh S.
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/12

"“All in one solution for Marketing Team”"

Pros: The Overall setup is really easy. Email Automation, CRM, Analytics features that l liked most. Also, I like the simple UI design of this tool. It also provides many integrations as well.

Cons: Lack of some of the features like Magicmap, in App video call.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/12
Co-founder, web & graphic designer, PM, front-end developer
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/10

"Software with a lot of potential but significant number of errors"

Pros: It surely offers a lot of functions - chat, email campaigns, CRM, marketing automations. It has potential to became an all-in-one platform. Support team, yep, UserEnagages support is AWESOME. Other companies could learn from them.

Cons: UX is simply TERRIBLE, to tell the truth it took me a lot of time to get around some features like sending email campaigns. Mobile app is almost non-functional, so it is safer to assume that there is no mobile app. Web app is SLOW, terribly slow. Chat has a lot of bugs, sometimes it is hard to get ahold which conversation is new.

by User.com on 2020/05/07

Thanks for the feedback!

Over the last two years, we've made vast improvements to UX, mobile, fixing bugs, and speeding up the entire database to make functionality and usability key for our users.

We would love to invite you back to check the software and see what we've done since you last used it. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2018/03/10
Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/20

"A full-stack marketing automation tool"

Pros: User.com is an all-in-one tool that is great to collect all data about each website visitor. It helps you automate segmentation and personalize communication. I really like that I can have all in one place: emails, live chat, call center, text messages, pop-ups, push notifications, and even dynamic page content. They have a great CRM that saves time by doing all the repetitive tasks. Report modules let you have full control over the team's performance. Thanks to this tool you can provide fast and automated support on your website.
- their support is awesome! They help to solve problems immediately

Cons: Nothing to dislike at the moment, if something appears, I will get back to this review.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/20
Leszek S.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/08

"Good job;)"

Pros: Over the last few months, I’ve been quite impressed with the product and support from User.com. In my experience with creating automation campaigns, I’ve been able to turn lots of repetition into easy automatic tasks and creating and running email campaigns are a smooth process that gets great interaction, that I can then follow up with my team.

Cons: Over the last few months, I’ve been quite impressed with the product and support from User.com. In my experience with creating automation campaigns, I’ve been able to turn lots of repetition into easy automatic tasks and creating and running email campaigns are a smooth process that gets great interaction, that I can then follow up with my team.

by User.com on 2020/04/10

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're always striving to provide the best tools for our customers, and it looks like that was something that we were able to do for you. Cheers!

• Reviewed on 2020/04/08
Arnoldas R.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/23

"Just do what intend to very well"

Pros: Many functions, that usual doing several tools, do very good and reason why most value provide - all connected and managed as one system. And value is great. Just compare how much usually have to pay for separate tools: for chat, for email marketing automation, for popups, for user help system,.... In many replicates what Intercom do. And do it, must say , well. I like support too. Quick enough (at least in Europe time zone, do not know how in other zones).

Cons: Was some bugs in the older version that sometimes made me mad. User filtering sometimes not worked. But all that was solved in the new version and added some great new features.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/23
Office Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/06

"Intelligent Automation that is easy to use"

Pros: The automation features within User are fantastic. We currently use it within our cloud-based SAAS product and it is just amazing. Triggering context relevant help and prompts to make sure our users get the assistance they need, when they need it. And really easy to set up, including setting up the filtering and A/B roadmaps.

Cons: The only real downside to User is the alerts on the chat. Personally, I like quite a persistent or at least obvious notification. This might not be true from everyone, but I often worry that I will miss a chat because I didn't hear the alert or it wasn't obvious enough. As I say, small downside and probably a very personal preference.

by User.com on 2020/04/17

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback on our software.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/06
Piotr M.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/11

"Valuable software with many useful features"

Pros: User.com is easy to use and what we like most is the way they show the whole chain of sales opportunities + good customer contact and many features included like chat, provides us with 5 star experience.

Cons: Everything seems working well, however we're awaiting for even more automation stuff.

CEO / Sales Director / Owner
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/11

"It's good app!"

Pros: - many features and settings
- nice interface

Cons: - heavy navigation, too much clicking
- not clear pricing at begining

• Reviewed on 2019/12/11
Evelyn R.
Customer Support
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

"Conversion rate UP"

Comments: I started using UserEngage when I began to struggle with a low conversion rate on my side. I couldn't afford well-known platforms and I found UserEngage on Quora as the alternative.

Pros: + super advanced marketing campaign builder
+ easy to install (custom script, JS)
+ custom attributes you can add

Cons: - advanced Actions can be confusing
- basic look of a live chat (but I see they improved it though)

by UserEngage on 2016/08/24

Thank you Evelyn! Yes, we know that the number of functions may be overwhelming ... but with our step-by-step guide and Customer Support, I'm sure you will be able to build powerful campaigns!

Junior Front-end Developer

"Happy client"

Comments: I am a user since the early beta so we’ve seen the progress of the app. It’s collosal. They do titanic work in development. Right now we use it for A/B testing, automatic live chat, pop-ups and forms. If you like tweaking with conversion it should do. It gathers lots of data to play with. Once you master the tool it does miracles
I guess it’s a strong standard for marketing automation.
reaaaaly cheap as for something this complex.

Gerald H.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/24

"All the features you need for a friendly price for a startup"

Comments: I was looking for a tool as intercom but that turn out the be way more expensive. This does the trick... provide me with the features i want to have. Getting started with the free account is great to learn to tool.

Pros: - easy interface,
- lots of features
- can replace mailchimp for mail automation and
- easy to create complete triggers based on user actions

Cons: - i can not yet connect it with zapier or my crm (insightly)
- Knowledge base good be extended with more detail info on features.

by UserEngage on 2016/08/24

Thank you very much for your review Gerald!

Dina V.
Online Shop owner
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

"UserEngage experience"

Comments: I needed tool which would help me to communicate with my customers, plus create marketing campaigns. Basically I got a lot of cold emails, but never understand how it works. User Engage by being so easy, help me to track what visitors really want and likes. Thanks a lot for being helpful!

Pros: Modern look ,
cool feature actions: I build my own marketing campaign, it's awesome ! they have a lot of different features as a live chat, actions.. they are very friendly, and they adding updates which are very useful! The among of people tracking in their plan so big so I thought has there is a trick, but no!

Cons: some bugs, still under development, it's happens that some part of app stop working. but the issues was fixed very fast.

by UserEngage on 2016/09/08

Thanks Dina, awesome the tool is working well for you :) We're working our socks off to have all the bugs fixed immediately!

Rafal O.
Client Delight Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

"Flexible and responsive"

Comments: We're using UserEngage with a small team of two. While you might sometimes need to lurk around to find a specific feature, everything's there. It's a real Swiss army knife of chat & marketing, and the customer service the team provides the icing on the cake.

Pros: Customer service, customization, robustness without sacrificing light weight.

Cons: Certain features/functions are less visible/hard to find.

by UserEngage on 2016/09/08

Thanks Rafal! We'll do our best to make the functions more visible.

Volkan O.
CEO and Founder
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/01

"Bad customer support, administration and misleading information"

Pros: I like to use real-time chat and lead generation tools. I can see all visitors on the admin panel and their countries.

Cons: They have bad customer support and administration. I applied a free plan some years ago and when I was applying, it was written it's lifetime free. But later they removed free plan and I see a message on the admin panel that is "Time to pay". I told it's not a good approach to say "Time to pay" but they don't understand. It was misleading because the free plan should be continued but it wasn't. Yesterday, I've got an email from them, it's written I have 0 new customers... like that. I logged in the admin panel and I still couldn't use any functionality but "time to pay" text was gone (good move). I wanted to delete my account but I couldn't reach settings page. I need to apply a plan to reach settings page in the admin panel. I used real-chat and wrote that "please delete my account" but I still have an account and they didn't delete my account yet. I hope they delete my account and they never contact me anymore.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/01
Senior Growth Marketing Manager

"Intuitive and powerful"

Comments: I am very pleased with the product. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking to automate marketing to push users into the right path

Pros: I really liked how fresh and inviting their design is. Their onboarding experience is very nice and set you up to start taking advantage of the platform rather quickly

Cons: I wish their email builder was available on lower-tiered plans

Bartosz C.
Foreign News Editor
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees

"Great app"

Comments: I use it as a completely non-teckie customer and I haven't had any troubles so far. My dev implemented it on our website and I took it from there. For my personal use it has all it takes. Important that the support team takes their job seriously. What I use everyday is live chat, showing forms, personalized newsletters and tracked cold emails. Easy stuff. Recommend the software for non-nerds.

Aleks B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/10

"Awesome Customer Messaging Platform"

Comments: Our company were using Intercom for 1.5 years. However, as one of our team members found UserEngage, it become more obviously that Intercom is way too expensive, and UserEngage is a great alternative. Maybe they don't have 100% functionality what Intercom has, however, they do have most improtant things. Also, they're different. With much stronger base in MARKETING AUTOMATION.

Pros: Covers most needs for customer messaging

Cons: Some minor software bugs. Which is understandable, because the startup is new

by UserEngage on 2017/01/16

Thank you Alex! It's great to know you appreciate the automation capabilities of UserEngage.

• Reviewed on 2017/01/10
Ruud S.
Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/01

"Good chatting tool"

Comments: Customer Interaction.

Pros: The trigger messages and the chatting tool features. Also, the layout of the chat option on the website looks cool!

Cons: The newsletter template tool doesn't work very convenient. Mailchimp is way better for that, so we design them there and export to HTML.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/01
Director of Business Development
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/23

"Easy to use and easy to deploy!"

Pros: Visual Sales Pipeline
Analytics & User Segmentation
Live Chat
Calendar Integration
Multiple languages supported

Cons: I look forward to seeing what additional functionality and integrations they add in the near future

• Reviewed on 2020/08/23
Bartosz G.
Computer Software, Self Employed

"Easy growth hacking"

Comments: Easy growth hacking
If you are into growth hacking this is something for you. The API is great: you can connect it with apps, crawlers or fb campaigns. Really do some serious growth sorcery.
It saves tons of work with SQL, managing database and automation. It has some fairly robust forms and pop-ups mechanisms. API docs are well written and updated, no problems with that. Devs answer live chat queries which is rather rare and you don’t end up talking about API with the marketing guy.

Pros: - well written api docs and tech support
- does the boring stuff for you
- nicely plays with other apps

Cons: exports and imports go slow, especially from Intercom

Michał W.
Visionary Team Leader

"Straightforward software"

Comments: It’s quite easy to use, so you get the hang of it pretty fast. In my case ( Wordpress website) I could connect via a plugin so that wasn’t troubling. The features to me are more than enough. I focused on personalized chat messages and behaviour triggered mailing and that is something UserEngage does very well. As an alternative to live chat it’s like 10/10, as alternative to mailing service i’d say 8,5/10, but having everything in one place with user tracking data is just more handy.

Pros: simplicity, quick implementation, handy support team

Cons: sometimes it’s loading pretty slow

Chris ..

"Great Value"

Comments: The app works ok and customer support is helpful when bugs or issues come up. Might not be as well designed as intercom but that's not a problem when you figure it out

by UserEngage on 2017/01/16

That's right, the software is a bit rough, but our policy is to give back with extended functions and support :)

Hannah W.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/25

"Great software with excellent UI"

Pros: I'm a fan -- their WordPress integration is great and is able to pick up on user signups automatically. UserEngage has great UI and so I was able to get up and running right away with no problems. If you're a business and looking to communicate with visitors and customers, you should give it a try.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/25