• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,7 /5

About Pipefy

Pipefy is a no-code process management software that empowers anyone to create and automate efficient workflows on their own.

Learn more about Pipefy

Vitória S.
Customer Success
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/29

"Nice software"

Comments: Very nice! Congrats

Pros: The usability, organization and filters.

Cons: Sometimes I can't open the software and I dont know why, but it works when I open in a anonimous window.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/29
Karine S.
Foreign Trade Supervisor
Import & Export, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/30

"It's a great tool to control our process."

Comments: It's excellent to control our process. Now I know where the order is. What the real status of it.

Pros: Email Templates, automations, SLAs and very easy and intuitive to use. All this helped us to improve our performance with the clients.

Cons: Emails inside the cards. It's a good idea but we send a lot of emails template, so this option we don't use yet.

by Pipefy on 2017/09/01

• Reviewed on 2017/08/30
Anastasia O.
Recruitment Manager
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/29

"Pipefy and its data storage"

Comments: It works properly, it allows us to track recruitment processes

Pros: I can use it to store the candidate's applications, I can filter them using different filters, I can use the forms for the external and internal customers

Cons: Lack of possibility to add workflow for approval processes on global scale, lack of possibility to add more forms for one pipe

Fernando N.
Senior Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/30

"Quick wins on implementing on the fly due to flexibility on creating process, phases and actitivies."

Pros: Flexibility on creating process workflow without any programming gives the possibility to quickly identify bottlenecks and go to continuous improvement easily. Strong integration with other applications through provided standard APIs .

Cons: Reporting can improving providing organizational view and not only at pipe level. Sounds this feature is in the roadmap.

by Pipefy on 2018/01/31

• Reviewed on 2018/01/30
Thiago S.
Insurance assistant
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/18

"MY OPINION ABOUT PIPEPY"

Pros: interface and features, it allows me to understand exactly where in the process my card is

Cons: sometimes it shows me cards that i'm responsible for, even when i use the filters, it happens a lot.

Maria laura P.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/11

"Great platform, can improve"

Comments: Overall, it serves well its purpose, the custom service is great. As the platform develops, I am sure we will use it for more areas in our company.

Pros: I love the possibility of molding the sofware according to our needs

Cons: It lacks some features in the database mode that are available on pipes and would be really useful. The PDF generator could be more developed and it would be great ir pipes could generate PDF documents instead of only the specific cards.
The only reason why we don't use the email feature is the gray background, it would be great if it was possible to take off - while still keeping the "powered by pipefy" description.
The app could really use some improvement, it is difficult do use in a agile manner.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/11
Eoghan C.
BusinessDevelopment
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

"Excellent Product"

Comments: Pipefy helped us to streamline our business processes steps below
Converting sales
PO approvals
Supplier Orders
Project Commencement
Customer Signoff

Pros: Very easy to use and essential to manage any business process within your organization and onboarding of the system was painless with the help of the customer success team.

Cons: When we first started the dashboards didn't exist however in the last 6 months these have now been launched

José paulo B.
Sales Consultant
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/19

"View"

Pros: Very easy to view my achievements Very easy to view my achievements

Cons: I can't extract reports very easily. I can't extract reports very easily.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/19
Gerente executivo
Information Technology & Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/18

"The best tool to manager your process"

Pros: The usability is amazing, and the many possibilities to customize your process make Pipefy the best choice.

Cons: I think so be little bad points, how the necessary to create many automations to best experience.

Gustavo D.
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/30

"Great UX and easy to use"

Pros: Pipefy is a great tool to manage process in my startup. We can manage many flows in an integrated way without using many spreadsheets.

Cons: Some integrations you will need to pay an extra to use to make your process works as you wish.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/30
Stephan M.
Travel Associate
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/30

"I love Pipefy!"

Pros: The features and automation are top-notch.
Best customer care.
Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy.
Flexibility especially in reporting.
Value for money.

Cons: Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/30
Chris H.
Risk Control Assurer
Financial Services, 10 000+ Employees

"Review"

Comments: Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Pros: Easily set up and configured. Easily shared with colleagues.

Cons: Reporting is poor. Everything has to be extracted then the real reporting built in Sheets or Excel. Would be very helpful if customer service was 24 hours on the week days. I'm in central and by the time i'm building and using pipefy it tends to be 2/3 and CS is gone by then.

Marcelo B.
Founding Partner
Banking
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/13

"We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast."

Comments: I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

Pros: The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Cons: Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

by Pipefy on 2018/04/16

• Reviewed on 2018/04/13
Chris W.
Project Manager Tier 2
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/27

"Just not quite what we were looking for"

Pros: The software looks good and functions well. I see the ability to manage and track multiple items and jobs. The ability to lock a task until certain milestones have been met was a nice feature. Automatic alerts when things were coming due

Cons: No ability to mass start projects
No ability to us and/or on report
Filtering felt clunky

Érick C.
Marketing Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/20

"Trello on steroids"

Comments: A real powerful tool to increase your productivity specially if your job involves many repetitive tasks.

Pros: Unlike Trello and other similar softwares, on Pipefy you can customize the interface for your specifc need. Though, the best part is the automation without third-parties which can really accelerate your work.

Cons: As a Brazilian user, the worst part for me is the value for money, considering the company is also Brazilian but charges only in US dollar, which makes it somewhat expensive.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/20
Michael M.
Product Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/24

"Great Product. Annoying company that bombards you with calls and emails."

Comments: Like I said, it's a great product. Only problem is the company employees send me emails and/or call me every day. I wish I could just use it without the extra baggage.

Pros: The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized.

Cons: No problems that I can see. Very helpful.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/24
Andre S.
Business Manager
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/02

"A very versatile plataform to build and manage process"

Comments: Pretty good. The support team is great and, for 90% of the occasions, I can use Pipefy to manage my team and our process.

Pros: Pipefy pretty versatile, for example, we use to manage payments, clients, leads, manufacturing...

Cons: We can build lots of different reports, but we're not able to do basic maths with those numbers. It would be good to automatize and generate more functional reports.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/02
Guilherme B.
Relationship Analyst
Insurance, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/17

"Management is in your hands."

Comments: We solved a huge problem with historic log on our work and now we can keep track of everything by mantaining all the data on the system.

Pros: I really like Pipefy's features overall. It is so full of resources to storage data and historical log for the projects we are working it. In my company, we use it to hire new service providers in health insurance and it's very good to do data management and document storage. I really like it.

Cons: I think some features could be less "by hand" and be smarter, like, when we move cards to a phase and it should change the person who's responsible for that phase, but it just doesn't do it and I always have to do it manually.

Torey H.
Information Services
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/06

"Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!"

Pros: It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Cons: - The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App. - You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

by Pipefy on 2017/11/07

Thank you so much for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 2017/11/06
Gordon C.
Implementation Strategist
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/22

"Pipefy Gets the Job Done!"

Comments: It's been great! Easy way to dull down some of the excess noise and stay focused on the task at hand for the day.

Pros: I really enjoy being able to keep my workflow organized. It's enough detail to get my job done, but not too overwhelming to where it makes organization harder than it needs to be. The integration with HubSpot is incredible helpful as well.

Cons: Sometimes if I'm working quickly, Pipefy can't keep up. The best example I can think of is changing a date within a card, saving, but then not seeing that change reflected.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/22
Henrique M.
Sales Coordinator
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/29

"My experience with pipefy"

Pros: He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

Cons: The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Bruna B.
Graphic designer
Accounting, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/23

"Pipefy as a managing team tool"

Comments: My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Pros: Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Cons: I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/23
Hector R.
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

"Pipefy - easy to use"

Pros: Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Cons: Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Lisa C.
Sr Director, HR
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/23

"Wow. Just..WOW"

Comments: My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month. Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do. The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Pros: Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually. If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Cons: Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process.
Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/23
Stephen I.
SALES OFFICER
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/17

"MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY"

Comments: * Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

Pros: * The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process
* The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes
* It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

Cons: I noticed there are no demonstration
videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy
Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature