About TechScholar

TechScholar boosts your reps selling power with custom Product Sales Training Modules delivered on our proprietary cloud-based Campus.

Learn more about TechScholar

Pros:

This makes training and quizzes very easy to take and I have enjoyed all of my experiences with it.

Cons:

I don't know that there is anything i dislike about TechScholar.

TechScholar ratings

TechScholar has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 51 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used TechScholar before?

Edwin Y.
Edwin Y.
Presales Partner Specialist in US

Top notch training materials/site

5 2 years ago

Pros:

With many frustrations from a lot of sales enablement websites, I tend to have the best experience on TechScholar pages. The site is always working flawlessly, with less technical glitches than I've seen on other competitor sites.

Cons:

I would say there is not much to complain about for TechScholar. I would like to see faster payouts, but that might be more on the vendor side instead of TechScholar itself.

Alex E.
Sales in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Alex Esposito's review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall I have had a very positive experience using TechScholar! I will definitely continue to use it and recommend it to my colleagues as well. One thing I will add, maybe it is possible to add more graphics or visuals as part of the trainings? Again, perhaps this is a question for the vendor/manufacturer creating the content, but that is just my two cents on how to make it a bit more engaging.

Pros:

I really liked the user interface of TechScholar's software. I do a lot of Brother trainings in their portal and it is very easy to find and track all the different trainings. I've done trainings in other portals and they are really confusing to navigate sometimes. Using TechScholar I rarely ever have that problem. I also think it is cool how you can program different incentives in like Starbucks, Panera gift cards. Maybe that is Brother's doing, but either way, it's cool that you are able to partner with brands like that.

Cons:

I really don't have much to say here. Sometimes the content on the trainings is overwhelming in the sense that it's a lot of text to look at at once, but that's probably moreso the doing of the vendor/manufacturer running the trainings. Nothing bad about you guys!

Alex E.
Sr. Inside Account Executive in US

TechScholar Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: It was awesome!

Pros:

I thought it was very informational and easy to use.

Cons:

Not enough trainings to earn Starbucks gift cards, etc.

Preeya G.
President in US
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

Brother TechScholar program

5 2 years ago

Comments: The Brother TechScholar site has been a great way for our small business to get training on Brother products quickly and easily and for free. The bonus incentives (Starbucks or Panera cards) are an added plus.

Pros:

I really like how easy the Brother TechScholar program is to use. Logging in is simple, and the content is provided in an easy to digest format. I like that it uses a mix of text , graphics, and videos.

Cons:

Sometimes the trainings are on the general side, but this has to do with the content, not the software used to deliver it.

Alex G.
Inside Sales in US
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent product

5 2 years ago

Comments: Excellent so far!

Pros:

It is the best training and education tool i have used to date, very user friendly interface as well

Cons:

None that I can think of at the moment!

Aaron A.
Corporate Sales in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees

TechScholar is Great!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The software is very easy to use and is super helpful in learning new skills.

Cons:

I felt like the navigation around the lessons could be a little easier.

Annica R.
Account Manager in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

TechScholar

4 2 years ago

Comments: It is a good learning tool.

Pros:

The software is on demand, so I can always fit it in my busy schedule.

Cons:

Occasionally jargon is used that is not familiar to me.

Matt M.
Sales in US

Solid software

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Pertaining to the Brother TechScholar program this is one of the best training and education tools I have used so far. Nice user friendly interface as well

Cons:

Cant really think of much as I dont know how much the look of some training was a Brother decision or mandated by the software interface

Frank G.
sales in US

Brother printers Tech Scholar

5 2 years ago

Comments: Teaching staff product information, and selling techniques. saves time by reducing meeting teams and frequencies

Pros:

easy to use interface. Dashboard clear and easy to read. I know what course are complete and what is not. Courses are simple to read and follow, not overwhelming. Content is useful to our business. Courses are short enough not to lose interest in the subject matter.

Cons:

occasionally the content is repetitive. some topics are longer than needed.

Senior Account Executive in US

TechScholar website

5 2 years ago

Comments: Ease of use and the site is updated often.

Pros:

Very easy to use and navigate from page to page.

Cons:

I have really no Cons about this site. I find the site very user friendly.

Brian L.
Sales Specialists in US
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Software!!

4 2 years ago

Pros:

The software works great with little issues.

Cons:

Sometimes it's not as intuitive as i would like.

Kathryn G.
Service Business Development Manager in US
Printing, 201-500 Employees

Brother Tech Scholar Training Review

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use & knowing where in the test cycle I was.

Cons:

I did not have any feature, aspect or set up of the software I did not like.

Andy R.
Vice President in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

Great way to incentivize learning opportunities

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have enjoyed using TechSolar as a platform to help me learn more about various products from the manufacturer that utilizes this program. It's a great medium to learn and explore the product lines and the baked in incentives are a nice perk to remind me to actually set aside time to do it.

Pros:

Super easy to use and navigate, distribution of the rewards is timely and simple, "class" and "test" options flow nicely.

Cons:

Nothing really comes to mind. I enjoy using TechSolar.

Mike H.
Owner in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Great product and easy to navigate!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Made training online a lot easier to track.

Pros:

TechScholar is a great product that we use for training modules. It is easy to use and track which training has already been completed. The navigation is simple and straight forward.

Cons:

Visual I think this software could be more appealing.

Lagin A.
Senior Account Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees

Relevant and timely information at my fingertips

4 2 years ago

Pros:

I like the options in collateral. All information offered is relevant and timely information to the ever changing technology industry

Cons:

I don't user it often enough to not like anything about it. So far so good.

Trish S.
Inside Account Executive in US

TechScholar Review - Brother Training Modules

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The trainings we do for Brother Printers is very easy to follow. They offer these to us on a monthly / quarterly basis. Training is presented in one of best formats I have seen.

Cons:

Nothing I can really think of. This is an easy to follow format.

Raul C.
Vice President, Product Management in US
Information Technology & Services, 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to use

5 2 years ago

Pros:

- Easy to use - Educational content - Great flow - Feedback options - Tracking of completion and grades

Cons:

- Would like the ability to retake the test for a higher score - Would like for the ability to customize dashboard

Matt B.
Solutions Analyst in US
Printing, 51-200 Employees

TechScholar is a great training resource

5 2 years ago

Comments: I use TechScholar to complete Brother sales training courses. The dashboard and courses are always well organized and easy to navigate.

Pros:

The training material is well organized and easy to follow along with. The training material is direct and focused and most courses can be completed in 20-30 minutes. The courses are tablet and phone friendly.

Cons:

i have nothing i dislike about TechScholar.

Brianna Y.
Account Manager in US

Learning

5 2 years ago

Comments: Love learning about the products and what they do!

Pros:

I love the program to research on a product and also learn about them so I can tell the customers.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of. The product is great and efficient.

David V.
account executive in US

Great sales training software

5 2 years ago

Pros:

it is very easy to use and is very useful to my job as an account executive. TechScholar product sales training helps me learn more about new products in an easy and efficient use of my time.

Cons:

I think what I like least is the dashboard. In my opinion it could be a little more user friendly but overall it is very good.

Jeff Z.
Account Rep in US

Monthly Training

5 2 years ago

Comments: Works better than a lot of other online training platforms I've used.

Pros:

The portal is easy to navigate and the trainings always function well (audio and video stability).

Cons:

After I complete a training, it's hard to go back to verify that it's been completed. It's hard to locate where to go.

Jordan M.
Sales Manager in US
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

TechScholar

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I use this as a training platform and knowledge testing on Brother products. There are several resources I use and really enjoy the availability of those resources. Comes in very handy.

Cons:

I don't know that there is anything i dislike about TechScholar.

Justin F.
Manager in US
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Way to Train

5 2 years ago

Comments: I use it to take Trainings and Tests for a manufacturer that I sell equipment from.

Pros:

This makes training and quizzes very easy to take and I have enjoyed all of my experiences with it!

Cons:

I can't come up with any Cons for this. I have enjoyed using this software!

Amelia W.
Sales Advisor in US

Customer Training

5 2 years ago

Comments: TechScholar really has allowed me to insert my products in many different markets with the proper questions to ask include.d

Pros:

Helpful in learning the products and educating the customer on fair choices

Cons:

I don't feel there is enough training onn a month to month basis.

Tim E.
Partner Alliance Coordinator in US

TechScholar makes virtual training super easy!

5 2 years ago

Comments: We utilize TechScholar for training across multiple vendors and never have any issues.

Pros:

This software allows us to complete needed trainings in a timely and effective manner. Would highly recommend!

Cons:

Nothing about TechScholar disappoints. We are very pleased.