• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,6 /5

About LearnWorlds

The top platform to Create, Market and Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website.

Learn more about LearnWorlds

Sherry P.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/11

"I love the Learnworlds platform"

Comments: Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Pros: Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Cons: It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/11
Demi H.
Marketing
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/03

"User friendly and lots of functions and features!"

Pros: LearnWorlds is very user friendly and easy to learn. There are a lot of functions we can use and different ways we can customize our product to make it personable to our company brand. It's also great that they have interactive features that we can integrate into our e-learning courses. The software had the features and functions we were looking for in providing the e-learning course we wanted to provide to our clients. You can import your own videos, add subtitles, have interactive quizzes, and even provide automatic certification upon completion of the course! All the reports and analytics that are available to admins are also really helpful because it allows me to track user progress and lost certificates if needed.

Cons: There are some features that I would have hoped to be even more customizable, but whenever I ask the Support team for assistance, they always do their best to give me an alternative option or a workaround which is always nice. I think it would be nice to have some customizable pop-up alerts in case there are anything we need to notify our users when they first enter our site. Minor things such as being able to edit the footer on some pages or customizing the contact form to have more fields would be a great addition!

by LearnWorlds on 2021/03/07

Thank you so much for this amazing review Demi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We always take into consideration our customers feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. On the 23rd of March, we are launching the new Popup builder to engage your visitors with the most versatile popup builder on the market. Stay tuned!

see more here: https://whatsnew.learnworlds.com/en

Vanessa J.
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/29

"Very Poor Customer Service! Sad! Bad! Mad!"

Comments: Even though the design is nice, and it only takes an experienced developer about an hour or two to set up their customized school site, I would not recommend this product based on the experience I've had with customer service. Paying for customer service is part of what makes the price high, and when I reach out for support, I seem to get nothing but "there, there's" and smug retorts. DO YOUR JOBS, PLEASE!

Pros: As a web developer, I have found this CMS very simple to use. Much simpler than Wordpress, Wix, etc. Easy to customize, and gives you a nice professional look.

Cons: Certain customer service representatives were RUDE! We had a glitch in one of our courses for over a month. Had to refund and turn away customers for a month as we asked customer service for help over and over. I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket. They then had the GALL to argue with me that their never-present development team had "just" fixed it (wow, what a coincidence!) and behaved quite rudely toward me!

• Reviewed on 2021/03/29
Melisa C.
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/03

"Best Platform for the Edupreneur"

Comments: LearnWorlds has afforded me the opportunity to market my own courses at an affordable price, which helps me to beat my competitors pricing.

Pros: LearnWorlds provides the best customer service in the industry.

Cons: The inability to group clients my clients.

by LearnWorlds on 2021/03/07

Melisa, thank you so much for your insightful review! Our support squad is always here for you to provide any assistance you may need along the way.

Russ W.
Social Media Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/27

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

Pros: Learn Worlds was exactly what I was looking for! I had a course that I wanted to be able to market and not pay too much to host it. For its lesser price month, Learn Worlds provides everything I need including an amazing platform to host my courses, a way to provide marketing incentives and most importantly to me the videos for the course are locked behind a login so they cannot be downloaded and illegally shared.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/27
Monica G.
eLearning Strategist
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/28

"Beyond selling courses"

Pros: I've used LearnWorlds for two different schools. The social/community features are great and ideal for anyone that wants to grow a community, not just sell courses. LearnWorlds' is also the only affordable platform that helps you make content interactive.

Cons: I don't like the pricing structure. They take a percentage of sales. I prefer a monthly subscription.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/28
Paul S.
MD
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

"Learnworlds"

Comments: Excellent customer service, overall I really like it. It just takes a while to get used to it but you could say that about a new phone.

Pros: I like how my course is coming together, I'm finding it time consuming but I believe the end result will be very good.

Cons: Sometimes it isn't obvious what to do next, I'm new to this stuff though.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/15

"Great and innovative program platform"

Comments: Great - i will continue to use to complete my project and recommend

Pros: How many features it has, and how good the support is.

Cons: Some features are very technical - i would consider hiring someone to help.

Luke J.
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/09

"The most complete software for your e-learning business"

Comments: Learnworlds are like part of your extended family. Not only do they have a great product they have a great team. Their support team are very helpful and will work with you on everything you need. If something isn't available, they will provide a workaround.

Pros: The student data that Learnworlds provides is second to none. Having the front-end website builder with all of the backend functionality and data is fantastic.

Cons: Customisation for our business specifically. i.e getting rid of some site-wide features.

by LearnWorlds on 2021/03/10

Thank you so much for this 5-star review Luke! Your review means a lot to our team! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you.

Alicia S.
Director of Online Learning
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/24

"Perfect Solution for our Online School"

Comments: The data we can pull from our courses is above and beyond. Learnworlds has given us everything we need to create innovative, engaging online courses that people LOVE taking. The interface is user-friendly and integrates with several other programs like Zapier and Mailchimp. They have constantly improved the platform and have gone the extra mile to help make our school successful with professional development offerings. We couldn't be more happy with our LMS selection!

Pros: I love so many things about this software. I think first and foremost the best part is the team behind it. From every aspect of using this software they have been helpful and forward thinking. Everything they have promised, they have delivered. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

Cons: I wish there were more prebuilt templates in the ebooks. I also wish the built in assessment tool offered more question formats. They have recently added multiple selection answers which is great! I am also looking forward to more updates in the extra sections for users involving social interaction and communication in addition to what they already offer. For example, I'd like to be able to easily email users in a course directly from the LMS.

by LearnWorlds on 2021/03/03

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! We are constantly working on new features or advancing the existing ones, so stay tuned.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/24
Voice Over in Spanish, Portuguese and English (Hispanic Accent), Musician, Composer, Producer.
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/29

"The winner"

Pros: I had been trying LMS software for months and had actually settled down for another one until I tried LearnWorlds. What I liked about it is the fact that as soon as I started using it, it was easy to learn. They have excellent support and were one call away when I needed help. They have extensive and thorough training materials and moving from the previous LMS was a breeze. I think this is a keeper.

Cons: We have some blended learning that we were not able to bring to the platform. However, because we were focusing our business on a subscription model, we were not very worried about it.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/29
Rafael I.
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/15

"The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!"

Comments: Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Pros: I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Cons: The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...

Akhilesh K.
Proprietor
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/15

"This a true gem LMS for anyone and everyone"

Pros: 1) Unlimited learners and unlimited courses ! 2) Mobile ready courses 3) Integation options with 5 different payment gateways including 2Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify 4) Option to convert your LMS to native android and apple app with some extra fee. Good for eventual scaling . 5) Very easy to build courses on this platform 6) Very agile customer support

Cons: They reduced the flexibility in pricing one's courses as this "investment" also has to be considered. Although in higher plans, there is no transaction fee, it's still a pain for small entrepreneurs to start their journey with learning words.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/15
Isabel M.
Docente
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/02

"This software lets interact with a diverse platform of students and the one-on-one contact with each"

Comments: Count with mobile ready courses; offers options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify, and It is easy to build courses on this platform.

Pros: It is easy to use. It is possible the interaction international. Options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify.

Cons: Low flexibility in pricing one's courses for small entrepreneurs, it is difficult for them access to this platform.

by LearnWorlds on 2018/03/06

Thank you Isabel! We always try to make our platform more affordable for smaller entrepreneurs. Our Starter package can is a great, and affordable starting point for those that are making their first steps in the online course business.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/02
Online Pre-accelerator program manager
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/08

"Using LearnWorlds for 2 months for online educational content and love it!"

Comments: I started to use it about a month ago and I can recommend LearnWorlds as a great tool to manage an online course, academy, accelerator or anything similar. 5/5

Pros: The speed of the support people and how helpful they are. The user experience and design of the platform.

Cons: there is no feature to email all users at the same time

• Reviewed on 2019/02/08
Leah F.
Sound Therapist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/30

"LearnWorlds - an easy platform to navigate for both teachers and students"

Comments: Excellent! Highly recommend. Its a beautiful platform to share a service!

Pros: The various platforms one is able to chose to upload videos and documents with not only grace and ease, but with prompt guided assistance, and with a fantastic aesthetic!

Cons: Using copy and paste functions when typing repeated details up for other courses became a little fastidious at times

• Reviewed on 2018/11/30
Therese B.
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/14

"Learnworlds has everything I need"

Pros: Great features like gradebook and video-editor. Perfect to be able to try the software for free for a period of time to try it out.

Cons: I would love to have an email-marketing function also. The connection between Learnworlds and my email-marketing software doesn't function as well as I'd hoped.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/14
Kelly-ann D.
Chief Visual Officer
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/28

"They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems"

Comments: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

Pros: It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Cons: The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/28
Kelly S.
Business Development
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/03

"Excellent Platform, very happy!"

Comments: Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

Pros: We did extensive research and trials on at least 10 different LMS programs prior to deciding on Learnworlds. We ultimately went with Learnworlds because of the simplicity of the program, without compromising the quality of courses that are delivered. We love the interactive feature on the videos, and the course pages are very professional and modern. They also host free workshops frequently to provide support to their users, which has been very helpful. Overall we are very happy!

Cons: This seems to be a quickly growing company, with new features and improvements every week, which is wonderful, but there is always a fine line between keeping it simple and not making it so complicated that it becomes overwhelming (the new site design editor is excellent, but definitely a learning curve compared to the original editor. On the old designer allowed almost anyone on our team to get on and create a course and course overview page within minutes, the new editor means more time and training on our part to get our instructors to use it). Luckily, they still allow use of the old editor, so all good. I hope they continue to prioritize simplicity as they continue to add more features. Also, the grading of tests and recording of students answers -- we have to use our own forms in order to record each students answers when taking a test. Being an online course platform, tests and quizzes are critical.

by LearnWorlds on 2021/03/07

Thank you so much for this 5 star review Kelly! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Our Customer Success Team is here for you anytime.

Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/24

"Elearning by accident"

Pros: We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

Cons: They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/24
Martin B.
Personalchef
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/19

"LearnWorlds is a great learning platform"

Comments: I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

Pros: LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable. LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great! - Interactive videos
- Quizzes
- Certifications
- E-book creator
- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment
-etc.
If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

Cons: I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/19
Ana C.
MD
Hospital & Health Care, 1 001-5 000 Employees

"Medical Education"

Comments: Great product that we use daily!

Pros: LearnWorlds is easy to use, has most of the features you want and great customer service. They continue to evolve to meet the needs of customers.

Cons: Need more copy/paste features for content. Cannot get users engaged on discussion forums.

by LearnWorlds on 2021/03/07

Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for LearnWorlds! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Stay tuned!

Jeff G.
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/22

"No Student Authentication"

Comments: I have spend 2 years developing the drivers ed program that still needs to be approved by the state of Nevada. But lack of student authentication leaves me no choice but to find another platform elsewhere. Stubborn developers dont think its important !

Pros: Pretty easy to use. The customer service answers questions within 24 hours generally.

Cons: No student authentication. No challenge questions for students taking quizzes and exams. No way to authenticate who is actually doing the coursework.
Its more for a hobby or crafts school. Not serious accredited curriculum you may be offering.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/22
Tradigital Strategist, Digital Visibility Specialist, Chief of Everything, Speaker & Author
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/12

"great product that is easy to use"

Comments: Took a bit of back and forth to set up but very impressed with support and help. Now i am powering through set up

Pros: Easy to use, good support from team, cheaper than competitors but with moe features

Cons: not enough onboarding and set up videos available

Jon W.
Learning Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/09

"One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits"

Comments: Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need. We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

Pros: LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Cons: I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.