Revel Systems Reviews

by Revel Systems

Filter by:

• Overall

About Revel Systems

Revel Systems is a cloud-based iPad point of sale (POS) solution that is quick, intuitive and secure.

Learn more about Revel Systems

Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Heritage Interpreter
Museums & Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/19

"Great"

Pros: It's easy to learn and accessible. Having it on an Ipad means that it's large enough to know what button is being pressed, and to move things around if need be. Having categories set up is great so we can keep track of how much change we need or how many people came in to visit the museum, that day.

Cons: It can get a little complicated especially with adding discounts to certain purchases which can be difficult for our older volunteers to get a hold of. But is really it, on the basic side of things, it works well and does the job efficiently.

by Revel Systems on 2018/08/28

Bailey,

Thanks so much for the feedback. We're delighted that Barker Mansion is making good use of its Revel POS!

If some of your volunteers are having a hard time adding discounts, you can have them visit the below Revel University page for video guides detailing how to complete a variety of discount-related actions within your Revel POS:

I hope this helps! Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

- Holden at Revel

• Reviewed on 2018/08/19
Louise R.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/01

"WOULD NOT TOUCH THEM"

Comments: very poor

Pros: The local (Australian) staff who sold it to us, were helpful and it all went well. No longer managed by Australian staff and it went down hill from then.
Really have little good to say about it after 3 years of use.

Cons: Offered a one off fee relief of $200 during shutdown. Every other app gave 100% fee relief or significant discounts.
Cost of hardware was for fixed period, but they offered no discount once that period was over. Basically intend to charge for the cost of the hardware, indefinitely.
Support is provided by eastern European call centre. Pleasant and helpful but a minor language barrier.
Cant do many basic things you'd expect. Such as a set menu with course options
Level of integration is extremely poor. Basically all at additional cost. Including integration with essential accounting app, which they claim in advertising is integrated. Its not.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/01
Chip A.
Owner/Chef
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/07

"Just what I needed (and didn't even know that I needed!)"

Comments: We have now been live with our new Revel POS for a week. Naturally, there were a few issues during the switch over, but most of those were a) problems with my setup and b) easily corrected with help from the on-boarding team, tech support folks and very comprehensive online documentation. As of this writing, I believe we are finally “there.” I am really liking Revel’s product. To be honest, I had no idea how much I was missing out on these past 4 years. I had just assumed that a mature and viable POS product did not exist in the iPad/Cloud arena. I assumed, incorrectly it would seem, that to get such a product I would have to one day shell out thousands or tens of thouands of dollars for one of the “big guys” with expensive hardware. I’m glad to have been proven incorrect in that assumption. In my mind, one of the absolute best features of Revel is that it is so highly configurable. I have been able to create a POS that meets my business needs as well as the needs of my employees and guests. So far I have not had to “settle” for a configuration that works for “most” people. Instead I have found that I can tell Revel how I want it to work for me and it just works that way. I've never understood why most cloud-based POS companies think that they know more about running our businesses than those of us who are in the trenches. I have been delighted to realize that Revel is willing to put in the effort to create a POS that works they way we work. There is no one-size-fits-all, especially in restaurants. Revel's designers and engineers seem to understand that fact. Little things like the following mean the world to me: 1) I can specify negative modifiers — ones that deduct from the price. Now my guests can truly have it their way and only pay for what they want. While I've always run my cafe that way, only Revel has allowed me to do that without a lot of unnecessary steps.
2) I can set up default modifiers, and more importantly when a guest doesn’t want that default it is easy to specify at the POS and it is obvious for the kitchen.
3) The flexibility of defining “one size fits all” modifier groups, and tailoring those to the needs of each product that uses them, has made my life so much easier. The modifier features are amazing, and I've just begun to scratch the surface of what is available.
4) And don’t even get me started on recipes. How I ever lived without those in my POS is a mystery. I guess I lived without them because I never knew I needed them!
In the past two days, my employees and I have been able to identify menu items whose gross margins are dragging us down. Since all of our products come with so many options, this has always been a hard, time-consuming thing to do, involving lots of spreadsheets and number crunching. Now that I have nearly all of my recipes defined, I’m able to run one Product Mix report whenever I want and identify problems before they become catastrophes. That alone makes the “extra” expense of the monthly Revel hosting fee worth it. Even in a small shop, such as mine, inventory control is a nightmare. It has become very obvious to me that after a month or two this task will get much easier. Once I have finished tweaking my product and recipe definitions, I’m looking forward to “knowing” my inventory status with just the touch of a button. I know it won’t be completely accurate — no theoretical inventory system can possibly account for human error. But, I already can tell that it will be much more accurate than I’ve ever had before, and it will be more accurate without the drudgery of weekly physical inventories. I would be remiss if I did not give a shout-out to your on-boarding and tech support people. They all proved to be very helpful, and very willing to let me go at my pace in this process. I am a tech geek from the days of Univac and IBM mainframes, punch cards and programming languages that are long dead and buried. Though I am now a chef I have never lost my love of all things tech. It was a pleasure to work with people who let me control the process as I was learning Revel. Their on-boarding team is willing to do as much, or as little, as their new clients need to get them up and running quickly. If I had to sum up my early experiences with Revel and the switch over, that sentence would be ---- I now feel like I am more in control of my business, that I understand my business better. As we enter our fifth year, a year that looks to be like it will be on schedule to be our first true profit year, that is huge. I'm looking forward to learning how Revel can help make that first profit year even more profitable. Sure, there is always room for improvement. Revel, like most mPOS companies, needs to get their integrated EMV/contactless functionality up and running, not just for one or two payment processing companies, but for all of them. Having said that, I realize how expensive and how difficult that task is. But, if they get it done quickly and correctly, they will be a hard company to beat. A few other reviewers mentioned one suggestion I will echo -- be prepared to spend some time learning what you have with Revel, and what it can do for you. Myself, I spent hours looking at every setting, reading the help bubbles for every setting, and making notes about what I did and did not want to implement. I asked a lot of questions. I watched a lot of videos. When I wasn't sure, I created tests, ran them and looked at the results. Most importantly, I spent two days keying the same orders into both my current POS and Revel, looking for discrepancies and errors in my setup. Sure, that all took a lot of time. But taking a lot of time up front means spending less time fighting fires after going live. What I'm trying to say is don't think you are going to get your hardware and go live in a week. I budgeted a month for training, setup and troubleshooting before I ever thought about going live. I think a month is the MINIMUM time needed in order to do it right, and I have set up a lot of POS systems in my career. Remember -- as restaurants, our POS is the hub of our data and data analysis. We wouldn't short-change our recipe development, or training our cooks and other staff. To succeed, we need great data that tells us everything we need to know about our business. Revel can be that vital hub, but only if we take the necessary time and effort in the beginning. And, with that, I'll step down from my soapbox.

Pros: Flexibility -- ability to configure to work the way MY BUSINESS works
Customer support and training

Cons: Needs to get their integrated EMV/contactless payment integration up and running. Currently that only works for one or two payment processors.

by Sarah on 2016/10/25

Hello Chip,

Thank you so much for your detailed input. There's so much useful advice here! We agree that with a robust platform it definitely takes some time to customize, but once you do, you will reap the benefits of having intelligence about your business easily available. We hope to continue to continue to provide stellar service so that you can run your profitable cafe. Your shout-outs to Support and Onboarding will be passed on! Thank you so much for your support and belief in our product and what we are working so hard to accomplish.

Cheers and thank you again.
-Sarah, Community Manager, Revel Systems

• Reviewed on 2016/10/07
Kerry H.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/18

"Dissapointing product and support"

Comments: I stuck with Revel for the first two years of my business because of the desktop QuickBooks integration, which made things easier on my accountant and myself for bookkeeping. Now that they no longer host a Sync app, they are trying to force everyone onto QB online. The support agent I spoke to claimed that there was no way to export the data manually to desktop. The system was clearly designed for restaurants and mangled into a retail space. There are all kinds of restaurant related options that are unrelated to a retail boutique, but have to be navigated around. Many issues with dashboard navigation, ability to adjust errors without complicating inventory accounting, etc. I've tried to call during peak business times to solve customer issues and been kept on hold for literally hours. When I tried to reach out to the sales person who sold me the system, all emails and calls went unreturned. After 2 years of fighting with this system to make it work in my space, with terrible support and a high suprise costs, I'm giving up. The last reason I held out was the ease of passing through to my accountant. Now that that has been made even more difficult, I will be switching to another system this summer.

Pros: Formerly integrated with QuickBooks desktop
Offline sales if internet goes down
Somewhat intuitive POS station (still some issues)

Cons: Eliminated Desktop integration on short notice
Back end dashboard is difficult to navigate
Customer service can have EXTEMELY long wait times
Sales team is unreachable after you start paying

by Holden on 2019/02/21

Thank you for your feedback, Kerry. We apologize for the frustrating and disappointing experience you've had; someone from Revel will be reaching out soon to see what can be done to make things right.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/18
Justin H.
Owner/General Manager
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/16

"100% Fail - Waste of Valuable Time and Money"

Comments: Long and short, our experience with the Revel systems POS (our intent is to use it in Retail application) has been a nightmare. The problems started early on in being sold hardware components that were not designed to work in the way we needed to utilize them - despite us being very detailed in what we needed - and despite the Sales reps assurances they would (specifically the barcode scanners and printers). We purchased our system in Mid-March but due to delays in the build-out of our store front and arrival of inventory components we were not actually able to begin the on-boarding/product and inventory load until Mid-May and that's when things turned awful. Our initial product information load seemed to go well, however when we attempted to load the corresponding inventory via the method instructed it would not load. Come to find out we were given incorrect instructions and fields/information that should have been on the load sheet were not there. That issue began 5/15 and was finally resolved 5/17. On 5/16 another set of issues started during the attempt at setting up our receipt with logo, company info, etc (figured we'd do that while the inventory thing got figured out. Wrong!) That was finally figured out and resolved by our onboard rep on 5/17 at the end of the day... with zero explanation as to what the issue was and if it could happen again. Since we were finally able to go ahead and get the first phase of products/inventory info loaded (our onboard rep did it for us because no matter what or how we tried it was unsuccessful) we scheduled our POS front end training on 5/19 - which also was a bust because we learned that none of our printers were correctly configured before our system was sent. This also stalled us from being able to barcode the items in the store until 5/26 when that issue was finally resolved with one of our barcode printers and the receipt printer (it is now 6/15 and the second printer for our warehouse still hasn't been configured... we have literally been dealing with daily issues with the backend system and front end system all this time and haven't even been able to address that yet). Other issues that occurred (that are now resolved but no one can explain the how or why it happened, or will it happen again?) where the backend system spontaneously dumped my login information on 6/7. Our rep basically had to reset me up (2 more days down). Thought we were finally good... got to the actual POS and discovered that the login PINs for myself and 3 of our employees did not work (despite the 3 employees info being present and correct in the backend - my information erased again and defaulted to a generic 1234). Got that sorted a couple days later. This weeks issue has been with the integration to Quick Books online. The POS is sending inaccurate info to QBO - and of course, no one can tell us why, or worse, how to correct it. One generally assumes that in business accurate financial reporting is kind of a thing... I mean Revel hasn't had a problem charging us the monthly fee all this time and I'm sure they track that somewhere, right? Naturally in the month from 5/15 to today, 6/15, we finally hit our limit and requested information on returning the system (being willing to take the risk of being without a POS system at our opening and just processing manually through QBO). Our onboard rep passed us on to Client Relations and a few days later we finally get a generic, and frankly offensive, email from customer rep that in no way acknowledged our issues and frustrations - but instead had a copy of our Revel contact attached. I assume the point was to put it out there that Revel only has a 30 day return policy (keep in mind rep didn't say that in his email... he pretty much implied "figure it out for yourself"). Of course, since we bought our system in March we are well beyond the 30 day limit. I really could keep going. I am just shy of now 100 emails back and forth about issue, after issue, after issue - none of which truly got any clear resolution or explanation. I'll save you some time. Do not buy this system. Its bad, the customer support is worse, and like us some of you will likely end up tossing a system in the storage room and going to another platform.

Cons: Please see comments for a play by play and definitely look to other systems (the more I look into this, the more negative reviews I am finding that are sadly similar to our own).

• Reviewed on 2017/06/16
Philip M.
Facilities Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/28

"Okay system"

Comments: Had to downgrade 30+iPads once because a version released had to be taken off. Not a fun time.

Pros: Lots of things you can do with it. The modifier system is good, table options are fine, reporting system is fairly detailed.

Cons: Constant updates that aren’t fully optimized. Newer updates require newer iPads - we have about 50 older iPads from 4 years ago that need to be replaced. Clearly this system was designed for obselecense vs. Other POS systems. Updates always get confusing because the UI will change drastically and finding a certain function you’re used to by muscle memory will get frustrating.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/28
John W.
Sports, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/08

"Good POS Software"

Comments: Revel is a much better POS system than previously used. It makes opening and closing very simple. Inventory is fairly simple. I like the look of the software. Definitely recommend it.

Pros: Nice clean look and fairly easy to find what you're looking for.
Good POS software that can help you clean up your POS offerings.
Provides fairly good POS protection and security for your business.
Closing and opening is very simple. Saves a good amount of time from previous system used.

Cons: When you have two items and only one is discounted, the discount shows in the second item as well. This makes it hard to get the price right. Have had to do a manual discount, rather than percentage to work around this.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/08
Sarandis K.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 2016/06/20

"A Rare experiance worth sharing"

Pros: The system has been well designed and while we are only scratching the surface of it's capabilities it's hard not to be impressed with the product. The vendor and more specifically the salesperson has been great, professional, timely and honest. The most difficult part of doing business with a larger company is the customer service these guys have it all figured out. I have been using restaurant POS systems for more that 20 years and have had many dismal experience, I'm well on track to believe that customer service is alive and well.

Cons: In the restaurant environment a tip share feature is very important and Revel is not there yet - I knew it going in but still made the move based on the trade offs(glad I did). The Revel operates on Apple we have the pro screens and could not be happier sleek, compact and powerful. While every vendor has it's issues I can honestly say it would not be fair for me to point out any one thing that I see as an issue - I have been very pleased with the experience and hope nothing changes.

• Reviewed on 2016/06/20
Olivier D.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/08

"Dont understand the others review"

Comments: I finally found a system that i am not looking to change for a bit!!!!

Pros: Best customer service on the market!! Try touchbistro , (worst) ,Tryed Shopkeep (un par with revel) tried lightspeed(i would say below average!! t
I had lots of weird request and lots of demand since my businesses go from table service to quick service to Grocery store! i Called then countless of time during setup and never waited more then 1 minute for service ! Also on all the wierd request i had they were able to make 90% of them work! , not ounce i had the system crashing on me ! not like that famous TB .. witch was almost a monthly thing !

Cons: Lots of add on that you have to pay extra monthly fee that actually should be ether cheap or sell as a package!
After you sign ,and get you stuff! you Rep become almost unreachable ! and its get hard to get add on!

Peter M.
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/08

"Trust the Bad Reviews"

Comments: For the sake of easy reading, I will simply say that at 49 years old, I have never had a worse experience in terms of product capability, professionalism within a company, accountability, and most of all, service. So bad was the product and service, that I willing gave up the initial expense, to allow myself to walk away from any contractual obligation. And this was after only months of use. There is too much negative to put down in a review. We literally had issues with every system of the program: setting up the system, the loyalty program, programming the system, credit card processing, state taxes, and revel not understanding restaurants and the nomenclature of the industry. Advice: Look for a system that clearly outlines their service obligations. Make sure that you are able to speak to someone in the company, and not to an outsourced panel of phone answers who's only response is, "I am sorry that you are having this problem" and who are in no way able to offer solutions to your issues. You will spend hours on the phone during the life of your revel relationship pulling out your hair, yelling things at people overseas that are not typically in your vocabulary or character to say, and ultimately so frustrated that you too, will be looking for ways out of this bad relationship.

Pros: Few

Cons: Many

by Sarah on 2017/02/10

Hi Peter,

I am sorry to hear you had such a poor experience and that we weren't able to turn it around for you. It is definitely not characteristic of our platform or current Customer Support structure.

I took a look at your history and I see that you have not been a customer for some time now and that your primary issue stemmed from networking - if the networking is not functioning properly, of course, it can cause problems, and it can sometimes be environmental.

We have definitely made a lot of advances since you were a customer and we now offer an Apple Ethernet Connect solution which solves trickier situations. I am just sorry we weren't able to offer this option to you formerly. Regardless, your feedback is appreciated.

- Sarah, Community Manager at Revel

• Reviewed on 2017/02/08
Effrin L.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/21

"easy to use and ability to add is nice"

Pros: ability to add items is nice and the ease of all buttons on same screen is a huge improvement. inventory reports are nice

Cons: difficult at times to do inventory reports. sometimes they make no sense. employee page could use some ease as well

by Holden on 2018/09/25

Thanks for your feedback, Effrin! We are constantly working to improve our product and make it easier for customers to use. In the meantime, we suggest that you check out https://revelsystems.com/revel-university/ for guides and tips. - Holden at Revel

• Reviewed on 2018/09/21
Jacob S.
  • Reviewed on 2016/06/09

"Full service restaurant using mobile POS"

Pros: Revel’s mobile POS solution has been such an asset to my business, which is high volume. All the mobile tablets are able to connect to each other and even if the Wi-Fi is down I am still able to complete transactions and once the Wi-Fi comes back all my transactions are listed and completed. The mobile tablets make checking out customers like 100x faster.

Cons: If you have low ceilings which one portion of my business does the Wi-Fi receptors on the ceiling are not as good at transmitting a signal. I have been in contact with support over this issue and it is simply a technical issue that has nothing to do with Revel. Apparently the CTO is developing his own hardware to address this issue.

• Reviewed on 2016/06/09
Tim C.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/28

"Easy to use, great access to data"

Comments: Customer service has always been excellent for technical help.

Pros: I like the access to data based reports. I also like having the ability to check on sales and employee work time from my cell phone.

Cons: Wish there was a Kiosk feature. I think that it would be easier to navigate product selections if pictures could be easily incorporated.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/28
Brent C.
Owner/President
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/03

"The worst multi-Store POS on the market"

Comments: Do your homework first and be thorough. DO not believe everything they tell you. The salespeople are polished. Serious waste of time and money.

Pros: There are absolutely no Pros to this system. We installed in in June 2017, it is now February 2018 and we still have ongoing issues that are unresolved. The most recent is today with testing the "Online Store". The credit card batches do not match the bank deposits. Revel points at the cc merchant who in turn points back at Revel. Nothing resolved, and nobody will to take responsibility for it. Save your time and money, look for something else.

Cons: confusing, does not track inventory as it should, does not interface correctly with Quickbooks, support is the WORST. No help, we wasted thousands of dollars on this system.

by Sarah on 2018/02/08

Hi Brent,

I am really sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience overall. I have taken a look at your ticket history and I do apologize that it looks like you encountered a bug. However, we are definitely working on the issue and as of 2/6 the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately with bugs fixes are not always immediate but we do attempt to push them through as quickly as possible. I can also see that our agents are waiting for the green light from you to integrate QuickBooks.

While I do apologize for the frustration you have experienced so far, our customer support teams are actively working with you and happy to assist you with your business objectives.

Regards,
Sarah at Revel

• Reviewed on 2018/02/03
Patrick S.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/06

"Only know of it as the company that took over for Breadcrumb"

Pros: Tech support and sales people are always available on short notice.

Cons: Limited customization and cloud based storage. In the event of internet failure that lasts more than a day, recovery can be a nightmare.

by Sarah on 2016/09/20

Hi Patrick,

Thank you so much for the positive review! I just wanted to let you know that in terms of a network outage, on the front-end there is a red bar at the bottom of the iPad that will let your employees know if you are working in Offline Mode that should help you out.

Revel is highly customizable and is truly set up for three platforms in one - for Quick Service, Table Service, and for Retail. As such, it can take some time to discover all of the ways that you can customize your system. I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team to schedule some additional training and to discuss any features that you would like to see.
Thank you again for the review and the feedback.

Regards,
Sarah, Community Manager, Revel Systems

• Reviewed on 2016/09/06
Greg T.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/18

"The best SMB point-of-sale for the money"

Comments: Easy to train employees on, decreased costs, moved scheduling into our POS and removed some of the payroll issues we were having. Quickbooks integration made our accountants happy too

Pros: It's inexpensive, cloud-based, easy to set up & operate and doesn't break the bank on start-up fees & equipment. Love that they use iPad's & android so that I'm not stuck with worthless computer equipment when it's time to upgrade.
System has above-average, out-of-the-box reporting & had many of the small odds and ends we were wanting to make payroll, scheduling, and inventory tracking easier

Cons: Inventory tracking is their weak spot. Yields, edible portion calculations and supplier integrations don't exist. It's a simple system and could get the job done for many restaurants but lacks some functionality if you're wanting to get the specifics

by Revel Systems on 2017/09/20

Hi Greg,

Thank you so much for your review and for your feedback! Would love to set up a time to hear more and maybe even recruit you for our advisory board ;)

Thank you again!
Cheers,
Sarah at Revel

• Reviewed on 2017/09/18
Blake L.

"Great System"

Pros: They have impeccable customer support. The analytics provide all of the relevant and detailed data to manage your business finances. It’s very user friendly..

Cons: The mobile site doesn’t work well and the app has an extra monthly charge per month. Otherwise, I haven’t had any negative experiences.

Tim C.
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/28

"Excellent POS System for our business"

Comments: Thank you! The Revel Systems POS is great.

Pros: Ease of use, data tracking, time tracking, mobile access, fantastic customer support, quality hardware.

Cons: I would like to see a more advanced Kiosk-style option that includes a user-friendly means of incorporating product pictures along with pricing.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/28
Zach H.
Wine & Spirits, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/10

"Save your money and DO NOT BUY!!"

Comments: Do yourself a favor and look for another option. Don't waste your time!

Pros: Slim to none. This is a great thought, but the company as a whole is an absolute joke. Offers some really great features if/when they are operating

Cons: Technical support is the worst you will ever encounter! One representative will tell you one thing, and before you know it they have either dropped your call or pushes you off until someone better can assist you. Problem is they never call back. Not one consistent answer from anyone in the entire call center. It's truly comical they are still in business. Biggest waste of money

• Reviewed on 2017/05/10
Feras A.
MD
Retail, 11-50 Employees

"Easy to use"

Pros: Friendly user interface, Many nice features, Takes care of all operation aspects, Fast peration, Good reporting

Cons: needs a little IT and networking experience for configurations, with more than 1 iPad, it is important to update carefully

Thomas H.
General Manager
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/27

"Our Revel POS system exceeds our expectations."

Comments: The phone-in Support and Text chat are helpful and accurate with assistance 24 hours a day.

Pros: It is a very good value for the money and the Support Staff is on top of their game. The Revel platform works well overall throughout iPad and desktop backup. For our application, it has excellent inventory tracking, product tracking and sales summary modes. It has 24 batch processing of credit card orders, or this can be performed manually.

Cons: I would like the ability to select a back ground picture or background color with font size and color, on the iPad POS.

Khalid R.
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/18

"product is great, customer service isnt"

Pros: It does exactly what it needs to do. Comes with some great features and some features I still don't know how to use

Cons: Any time I've had an issue customer service has been terrible. teir 1 support is a complete waste of time, I wish they'd just transfer you right over. and then even when they do transfer it depends on who answers the phone for how long the phone call would last.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/18
Katie H.
Human Resources
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/22

"With limited options for POS this one is the “best”"

Pros: Easy to use and easy to enter products, inventory, etc. our employees have no problems with it. Allows for a lot of data collection.

Cons: The expense is a bit much. There are so few POS options out there, that they don’t offer much in the customer service field as far as offering any discounts due to their lack of service and constant system updates that cause problems.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/22
Sherry E.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/08

"Mostly a Good Fit with a Few Bumps"

Pros: Does a pretty good job of meeting our needs, customer service can be hit or miss but has improved lately, once the menu was built it functioned well.

Cons: A big learning curve, not super clear at the start of the process, difficult to reach our sales person once we were handed off, long wait times for support & some difficulty in understanding them. Questions I had were not always answered in the resources online or took so much time to find them it was defeating. Rough start but more responsive now.

Thomas H.
Consulting Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/24

"Optimized performance for the Price"

Comments: Support staff at all hours are super efficient. Their guidance on several occasions, helped my team and others fix a problem as a group.

Pros: Back office functions are excellent and support through self teaching or help line is immeasurable.

Cons: Occasionally, software updates are not practical when you are not notified in a timely manner. Whitelist their email addresses.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/24