• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,8 /5

About Asset Panda

Asset tracking platform that is cloud-based with mobile apps (IOS/Android). Unlimited Users. Get a free guided demo today!

Learn more about Asset Panda

Showing 1 187 reviews

James G.
Tech III - School of the Arts
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/17

"Asset Panda solved the impossible."

Comments: We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

Pros: We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Cons: Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

by Asset Panda on 2018/09/19

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/17
Emma S.
RISE Engineer
Medical Devices, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/11

"Great Software with Wonderful Support"

Comments: Starting a free trial was very easy and I was able to build out most of the site by myself. Once we rolled into the full version, the implementation specialist I worked with was very helpful in getting the rest of the build finished. We are in the midst of rolling this out to our team and I am excited to see how it goes.

Pros: This software is so configurable that it can tackle almost anything you would need it to do. It can be a little overwhelming trying to determine the best way to set it up because there are so many options, but the implementation specialists have seen it all before and know the best way to do it!

Cons: Group lists do not work super well when integrated with Actions. If you want to perpetually keep track of attributes of an item which are being updated constantly, there is not a good way to view the current attributes within an action and update them. Additionally, setting things up with barcodes after they are already loaded into the system is kind of a pain.

by Asset Panda on 2021/01/25

Hi Emma, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the configurability to tackle your business requirements. We are sending your group lists comment to our product team. They will reach out to better understand. Be on the lookout for a variety of innovations coming this year.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/11
Josh T.
Senior Support Analyst
Information Technology & Services, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/09

"Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system"

Comments: Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask. The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Pros: Customisation is amazing and so simple
Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need
Group scanning and changing of asset information
Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless!
Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want
The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas
All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Cons: There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means!
Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

by Asset Panda on 2019/10/23

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/09
Laura B.
Technology Supervisor
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/10

"We love Asset Panda!"

Comments: We went from school based inventories to a district-wide inventory. Technology equipment now is delivered to the Central Office, inventoried, and tagged before it goes to the school. This has reduced equipment loss and increased accountability. With Title I monitoring this year, we were able to easily answer questions and show that we were being good stewards of our funds.

Pros: AP allows me to share the workload for keeping up with our technology inventory. I have created users at each school who are responsible for maintaining and verifying the inventory at their site. I also like the ease of adding new assets and the ability to edit records from my phone if necessary.

Cons: I found that most of the problems I initially had with navigation and setting up the barcode generator were quickly solved with the help of online support.

by Asset Panda on 2020/12/11

Hi Laura, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love serving schools and glad we can help keep everyone on the same page and your information up to date. Be on the lookout for lots of new capabilities coming that we think will make your experience even better. We are updating our UI, introducing advanced reservations, dramatically improving both mobile app and web app speed, and introducing forms. As always our world class support squad is ready to help along with our knowledge base and community portal.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/10
June B.
Office Admin.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/07

"Overall Glad We Made the Change"

Comments: Very happy with the product, the first thing I think of is the option to set and send reminders to our field staff that a product need to be returned, that is truly the best.

Pros: What I like most is that all of our data is stored in one place, once the system was setup it was easy to move things around and make changes.

Cons: What I like the least is the D.I.Y. aspect when setting up the system or making changes. I feel an extended setup time was needed, 3-4 weeks is not enough to work out the kinks. When I finally found the time to sit and understand how to setup additional actions, make changes, and contact the help desk we got it done. It's still not working at 100% but it is better than where we started.

by Asset Panda on 2019/08/08

Hi June, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/07
Michelle D.
Procurement Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/30

"New to Asset Panda"

Comments: The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

Pros: This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Cons: The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

by Asset Panda on 2019/06/02

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several
Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/30
Thomas S.
Application Systems Analyst
Entertainment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/29

"Houston Zoo, Inc. (Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeding Project)"

Comments: From our initial demo to our implementation with specialist representative, the Asset Panda team has been attentive, helpful, and very quick to respond. representative did a great job of understanding and fulfilling our team's process needs. She even got us to use the new embedded groups feature which solved one of our needs for multiple treatment logs. The program is very flexible in terms of application. With a few tweaks, I think it would be a model program for other organizations to use for endangered species breeding and medical treatment management. For standard office and technology asset management, I think that it already fills all the requirements.

Pros: The amount of customization is very useful, especially for us, as we are using this software in a rather unorthodox manner to track chickens as assets and their medical problems and treatments as support tickets. The ability to update fields on the support ticket side that update fields on the asset side is very useful in our setup.

Cons: We would like to see more connection between the asset and support ticket fields. Our current weight field sits on the asset side. Since we have a weight change action on the asset side and the medical ticket side, we cannot see a complete list of the weight changes in one action report. It would be very useful for a sorting function on the changes tab, so we could see all the current weight changes whether they originated from an action on the asset side or an action on the medical ticket side. The major complaint from our vet and animal staff is speed of data input. They are moving from chicken to chicken very quickly during their rounds of weighing and treating up to 400 chickens twice a day, so they feel every slight delay in responsiveness. They have also expressed a need for sorting reports by fields residing on the asset when the report is based on the ticket or embedded group side.

by Asset Panda on 2019/05/30

Hi Thomas, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love use cases like heloing the Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeeding Project. We sent you comments on app functionality to our product team for review. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/29
Leonardo W.
Computer Software Engineering
Telecommunications, 10 000+ Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/14

"Asset Panda facilitates your virtual life."

Comments: It was incredibly robust as if I had built the database myself, and quickly for a cloud solution. Now I do not need to spend an unimaginable amount of time in creating a LAMP solution from scratch, or pay someone to do it for us, and all that without the hardware worrying either. It is a costly solution, but it will guarantee a valuable ROI that you can create a solution as powerful as the one you have and also get the necessary applications.

Pros: I like it because it is a powerful platform for tracking applications in the cloud and mobile that helps you work more intelligently. You also control your basic database schema from the beginning, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, the things became much easier and the user interfaces are used and can be integrated well in almost any environment, no matter how complex it is.

Cons: Well I have a criterion under my opinion I think the barcode scanner on mobile devices can be improved a little more likewise If you could increase the waiting time on the website, it would be something incredible.

by Asset Panda on 2019/05/17

Hi Leonardo, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/14
Jeffrey D.
User Services Supervisor
Law Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/01

"AP Review - Reinhart Law"

Comments: Asset Panda has helped automate our loaner hardware process. We went from using a basic Smartsheet spreadsheet, to having a full check-out process using Asset Panda. Our customers now get check out receipts, reminders to return devices, and return receipts using AP. It makes our jobs easier, and saves attorney time.

Pros: The ease of use and simplicity. The mobile app saves valuable time.

Cons: The Zendesk integration is very basic. I would like the option to set a default field inside of the plugin, instead of only using the Zendesk primary default when listing assets. Our primary default is asset tags in Zendesk, so we only see serial numbers in the Zendesk plugin. This is not helpful when looking for specific assets by name. I would also like some type of ticket attachment feature. I want to list hardware issues inside of our notes field, but automating this somehow would be very helpful.

by Asset Panda on 2019/05/02

Hi Jeffrey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are sending your comments about the ZenDesk integration to our Product Team for review. Also, keep in mind you can configure your Asset Panda account to handle most Help Desk items centered around your assets.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/01
Alvaro M.
Account Manager
Utilities, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/01

"Excellent app to keep your assets in check"

Comments: Asset panda has helped us to see and manage the big picture of all our fixed assets in the company. It gave us a powerful report of what we have, what needs repair/replacement, what is lacking... etc. The barcode feature via the use of the mobile app makes life easy for the auditors, and the report and dashboard is intuitive and friendly enough even for the management team.

Pros: We moved from an internally (Intranet) developed Asset management tool to this full-featured, Cloud-based solution. And we love every bit of it! Easy cataloging of all our company assets with a user-friendly software that any of our staff can access. First, the use of the cloud makes it accessible from anywhere and anytime. We hardly noticed any downtimes that affected our operations. Accessible also via our mobile devices, we can easily create barcodes, and scan it for easy tracking and update of records. I am rarely impressed with the customer support, but hats off to Asset Panda team. Their training and on-call support has been fast, efficient, and polite. The reporting tool is powerful. It can churn out all our records into a well formatted and context relevant reporting format.

Cons: Mobile app works when connected to the cloud, but it does not offer offline mode (with sync function for a later time). This would have been nice for areas where we had to scan assets on the basement or in the field where we didn't have connectivity.

by Asset Panda on 2018/08/01

Hi Alvaro, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We do not work in offline mode due to security issues of having all data on a device. Your comments made our day!!! Thank you!!

We appreciation the opportunity to serve you.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/01
IT Manager
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/07

"A decent asset system"

Comments: Overall, when used for asset tracking, Asset Panda works fairly well. It just needs to continue to improve.

Pros: I really like the onboarding process Asset Panda has. Their people are friendly and willing to work with you to make sure the system works the best that it can. Also, customization is pretty good, so you can make it work the way you want fairly easily.

Cons: The help desk needs work, though I realize that is not the main focus of Asset Panda. The client agent software is too expensive in my opinion, especially when you have several hundred or more assets. The "consumables" need to be easier to use, and allow for inventory tracking by attaching them to assets (E.G., a desktop also has 2 monitors and a scanner).

by Asset Panda on 2019/03/12

Hello, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Pana No-Code Platform with mobile apps. We appreciate your comments are always looking to improve. Our latest release came our March 11. We will have our support team reach out and show you all the new improvements. We would welcome your thoughts on it. If anything comes up we can help with pelase reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/07
Robert B.
Lead Manufacturing Maintenance Techinician
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1 000 Employees

"Equipment Maintenance Application"

Comments: We were inventoried visually prior to Asset Panda, since implementing we have reduced downtime for manufacturing by having inventory and reorder points. We have parts stored by size instead of associated equipment which saves space allowing us to store more items without adding cabinets or floor space.

Pros: Our number one feature about Asset Panda is how customizable it is, we have added a large list of dropdowns and entries that pertain to our needs. We have added expiration dates, equipment number, locations and quality inspections etc.. Having the ability for multiple users on the mobile application to use the product is one of the features that sold us on Asset Panda along with scanning items in and out without the need of special readers.

Cons: The recent update on the mobile application changed how an item is edited (images), once the image is uploaded the only option is to "cancel" which does save the image but can be confusing for a new user.

by Asset Panda on 2019/10/07

Hi Robert, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments on the mobile update to our product team for review. They will be reaching out to discuss this. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our client success team.

Michael I.
Management Analyst
Public Safety, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/08

"Asset Management for the Honolulu Fire Department"

Pros: Asset Panda is extremely flexible, highly configurable, and easy to use. It is a great product for managing a wide assortment of products from fixed assets to consumables. One of Asset Panda's best features is its ability to record, manage, and maintain required specific information on specialty items. For example, annual testing information for fire hoses and maintenance, inspection, use, and repair information for different pieces of personal protective equipment such as turnouts, masks, SCBAs, etc.

Cons: Asset Panda should strengthen the ease managing consumable on its application. As a agency that is in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we go through major quantities of consumables and handling those transactions (more like a point of sale (POS) system) would be a plus.

by Asset Panda on 2018/08/09

Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are happy to be able to help our EMS community. We are working on a variety of features that make managing consumables easier. The newsletters will have detailed descriptions of the features and we are releasing new features once a month. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via chat, email, or phone.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/08
Liz M.
IT Systems Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/22

"Best asset management on the market!"

Comments: We went from tracking assets via a spreadsheet to full asset management in Asset Panda. With the spreadsheet, it was impossible to keep track of asset location (i.e. if it's in transit, if it's in for repair, if it's being tested before re-entering circulation) and other relevant information (i.e. warranty upgrades, notes from IT team on assets, etc.). Now we can do all of that!

Pros: I love the capability to host multiple different kinds of assets (for example we do both fixed assets and IT assets, and the information for both is very different) as well as all of the action capabilities. Asset Panda has made my life SO much easier because I can now keep a close eye on all of our assets!

Cons: The only thing that's been challenging is that there is no conditionality available for custom fields; for example, we would love to have the MAC address field only appear for assets in the category Mac or PC.

by Asset Panda on 2019/05/24

Hi Liz, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/22
Corey M.
Assistant Technical Director
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/15

"Asset Panda Review"

Comments: Over all very good experience with Asset Panda. Our main use is to track Maintenance on our equipment and to be able to keep inventory of what is in each of our rooms and when it has been move to another.

Pros: - Easy to Import Assets in batches and individually
-Great Customization Options, Almost everything can be adjusted and changed to fit my Needs
- Great Costumer Support through out the Process from First contact to Boarding to ongoing support.
- App is very easy to work with and train new Employees on
-Good support Portal

Cons: -Menus can be a bit clunky to navigate until you get use to them.
- Can be a bit slow Scrolling through long lists of assets as it loads every ~100 assets
- a more Robust auto asset numbering would be helpful with the ability to track Different Prefixes to the numbers.
-moving between assets can be a bit slow on occasion.

by Asset Panda on 2019/10/17

Hi Corey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the comments and will be sent to our product team for review. If anything comes up we can help with please check our comprehensive knowledge base or our contact our World Class Client Success team.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/15
Pamela M.
Analyst
Education Management, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/19

"Using Asset Panda to manage technology assets in an educational setting"

Pros: What I like most about Asset Panda is that it's extremely customizable. Our IT/Technology Department has completely molded it to suit our needs. As a result, it has become a key part of how we effectively manage technology assets in a public school district.

Cons: When it comes to Asset Panda, I haven't experienced any significant cons. I've noticed the system times out quickly, but this is acceptable because it's a security setting/feature.

by Asset Panda on 2019/06/20

Hi Pamela, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just release a feature in the admin section that allows you to set the amount of time it will take before the system times out. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/19
Chelsea B.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees

"Asset Panda Experience"

Comments: We now have a comprehensive snapshot of the company's equipment stationed at our three offices (Maine, Alaska, Hawaii). Asset Panda has assisted us in finally having proper documentation on our assets.
Besides the benefits of the software, I have had wonderful experiences with the Asset Panda team. My implementation specialist was amazing, and my account manager is spectacular. I couldn't be happier with

Pros: Ease of use, ease of implementing our information into the software, awesome customer service, ease of training employees how to use the software.

Cons: I wish reserving equipment ahead of time for an upcoming project was a bit smoother and the build was easier. But I understand this is something Asset Panda is working on improving. I also wish within an individual asset, that I could add additional tabs next to the "Actions," "Notification History," Changes," "Associated," and "Attachments" tabs. But these are very minor things. Overall, the system works wonderfully for the purposes we purchased it for.

by Asset Panda on 2019/10/07

Hi Chelsea, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are constantly looking for ways to innovate and make our platform better so keep the comments coming:) If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World-Class client success team.

Gary A.
Equipment Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/03

"Asset Panda helps QAM get it together"

Pros: Asset Panda has helped QAM in organizing both equipment location and the calibration of that equipment. We have construction projects all over the country and needed the capability to track locations and when equipment needs rotating out due to calibrations coming due. Asset Panda has also helped in tracking repair costs/calibration costs.

Cons: There have been frustrations in getting certain processes to work but the tech support has been very helpful. The actual cons have been minimal.

by Asset Panda on 2020/08/10

Hi Gary, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad you are solving the calibration and cost tracking issues with the platform. We designed the system to adapt to your exact business requirements. As your needs expand our platform will grow with you to ensure it can continue to handle the changing business world. In the coming months you will have advanced reservations, an enhanced UI, advanced forms and much much more. If anything comes up we can help you with please check out the knowledge base, community portal or chat with our World Class support squad.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/03
Brian K.
IT Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"Great software, service and support"

Comments: In the time I've been using, our IT department has become much more efficient and accountable to the need of the employees. For the price, I couldn't be happier! Keep up the great work AP Team!

Pros: We have been using Asset Panda for some time now and it has been a real godsend. We started with just asset tagging but are now using the added benefits of the help desk system and that has been great! It allows me to respond to our employee IT needs much more efficiently and people seem much happier with the process.

Cons: There have been little things here and there that I would change if I could but they don't affect my ability to be efficient. Other than that, I love the software using the web or the apps!

by Asset Panda on 2019/02/12

Hi Brian, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda no-code platform. Our goal is to help you solve your business challenges. The platform can be configured to solve a variety of issues as you determine work flow and field configuration. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/11
Adolph B.
Operations Manager
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/04

"Great Customer Service"

Comments: I was not happy with Asset Panda for about 15 minutes when I learned there was an issue with our account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to me via email and phone. After speaking with her I was in a much better place. She quickly addressed my concerns and taught me more about the system. She is also actively working on some details with our accounts. She follow up and skills on the phone will keep me as a customer.

Pros: Customer Service and getting updates from our account rep

Cons: I do not like the flexibility with multiple accounts, lack of equipment provided (barcode maker), charging for support/training, and complexity of the software.

by Asset Panda on 2020/06/15

Hi Adolph, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Our system is designed to be as simple as you want or expansive. This combination allows our platform to grow with your company as you grow. We are glad you had a great experience with our customer service team.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/04
Scott B.
IT Services Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/01

"Very quick responses and follow through from support team. Very friendly staff."

Comments: Internal asset tracking to hold people accountable for company owned equipment.

Pros: How customizable it is. We can accomplish everything we imagined with internal asset tracking and more than what we originally expected to get from a system. Really pretty inexpensive. Very customizable work flow for notifications, etc. Will change the way we internally do business and hold accountability for the care of company owned equipment. The cost of Asset Panda will be easily absorbed with payroll deduction when employees return equipment damaged or missing parts - ACCOUNTABILITY!

Cons: This is a PRO but initially can seem to be a CON - when you sign-up for the demo, you can get a bit flustered by how customizable it is and it could scare you away a bit especially because at that point, you havent had formal training. We did pay for help with the initial setup which included a formal training - after that, its no biggie. Point is - if you need to demo it to a group of stakeholders to approve - let Asset Panda people do it.

by Asset Panda on 2018/05/03

Hi Scott, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. You capture spirit by which we create the system in your review. We want the system to be able to adapt to how you work and customized to your exact workflow. We are with you every step of the way. After implementation the platform is your exact workflow and processes. By doing so, you have an system that can grow and change as your business and requirements evolve. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Customer Success team.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/01
Tabitha M.
Administrative Assistant
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/06

"Inventory for Technology Equipment"

Pros: With the Asset Panda software, we are able to inventory our technology equipment with ease. The program allows us to perform equipment audits, as well as generate reports. By using this software, we are able to meet our inventory requirements easily and effectively.

Cons: We have not experienced any problems at this time. The software is meeting our inventory needs.

by Asset Panda on 2019/06/11

Hi Tabitha, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/06
Derek A.
Network Administrator
Packaging & Containers, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/12

"Great software for pure IT asset tracking"

Comments: Asset Panda is allowing us to move away from tracking everything with Excel sheets. With more accurate tracking of accessories, consumables, and main assets, we will be able to prevent items being lost along the way and reduce our cost of replacing misplaced or lost items. The ability to assign assets out to individuals, departments, or rooms will allow us to know who has what and where it is.

Pros: The ability to customize almost everything we need. I love the ability to import devices and user info from Active Directory, it makes entering all the information much quicker than having to type everything manually.
Having the software hosted by Asset Panda also makes it that much less of a hassle for downtime or maintenance of a dedicated VM.
Last but not least is the customer support. All of my questions are answered quickly, and a live walk-through is provided for some of the trickier resolutions

Cons: There is quite a bit learning curve to be able customize the software without requiring help from AP support, but it is to be expected as with any piece of powerful software.

by Asset Panda on 2019/03/15

Hi Derek, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/12
Michelle B.
IT Director
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/02

"Versatile and flexible"

Comments: The implementation experience wasn't quite as smooth as we had hoped based on the sales calls, but Asset Panda did do their best to make amends. There were a few things we were left to our own devices to work through using documentation, primarily the integrations, and the documentation had a couple minor gaps. Otherwise, this platform has given us a step function increase around asset tracking that allowed us to move away from highly manual and error prone Excel Sheets and I'm anticipating some productivity gains from leveraging this tool.

Pros: The platform is very versatile and flexible. It was able to accomplish most things we wanted it to do. The ability to customize the groups, build notifications and actions and manage access at a granular level makes it a strong platform. Asset Panda also offered a free trial where we could begin familiarizing ourselves with the platform and it's capabilities.

Cons: There are a few feature gaps, like being able to sum/count or the ability to perform some date calculations based on a variable data field (i.e. one asset's lifespan may be 3 year's while another's might be 2, and being able to set the end date automatically based on service entry date plus the lifespan duration).

by Asset Panda on 2020/01/03

Hi Michelle, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are taking full advantage of the versatility and flexibility of the system. If anything comes up we can help you with our extensive knowledge base and our World-Class support team is ready to help.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/02