Filter by:

• Overall

About GanttPRO

Online Gantt chart software for project management that allows teams to visualize project plans and manage tasks.

Learn more about GanttPRO

Jose C.
Scrum Master
Computer Software, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/19

"Selected among several similar options"

Comments: It has been a good experience, the product definitely delivers and it's by far the most affordable option

Pros: I have just started using it after reviewing several other options that required to purchase licences for multiple other uses, which in my case I didn't need. GanttPro does allow to get a licence for a single user which makes it a far accessible option

Cons: I think it still lacks some options such as being able to see your tasks in other arrangements different than status and some other reports.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/19
Monica A.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/15

"Been using it for almost a year"

Comments: I've been using it for almost a year. It has allowed me to define my personal and (to be) professional plans. It is a great tool

Pros: It's clean, intuitive, does not require a long learning curve. I am able to see man tasks, sub-tasks. And it's beautiful :)

Cons: For now, everything seems just as I wanted it

by GanttPRO on 2021/03/16

Monica, thank you so much for the positive review!

• Reviewed on 2021/02/15
Anthony P.
IT PRoject Manager
Accounting, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/05

"Best Project Management and Portfolio Management tool for the Price"

Comments: Doing better project management and portfolio management to better see and utilize resources,

Pros: Easy to use task management, project management and portfolio management.

Cons: Needs additional expansion of reporting feature set.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Project and Wrike

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO: Best bang for the buck. GanttPro is the most feature reach of all alternative products for the pricing.

by GanttPRO on 2021/05/20

Thank you very much for the review, Anthony. Please, stay tuned and see how GanttPRO is changing for the better!

• Reviewed on 2021/05/05
Fernando P.
operations analyst
Defense & Space, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/27

"The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!"

Comments: GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

Pros: To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

Cons: It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

Alternatives Considered: Ganttic, TeamGantt and GanttProject

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO: Because GanttPro allow to select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours, and to create links between the tasks, and to agroup tasks in subgroups.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/27
Kristen A.
IT Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/06

"GanttPro for the win"

Comments: The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Pros: I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Cons: I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/06
Ajamu A.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/10

"Just what our organization needed"

Comments: We have used BaseCamp which is good for managing tasks, but lacked the functionality of a full project planner. This has allowed our organization to communicate and manager short to long-term projects much better.

Pros: Overall, the application's response time and general performance is a huge asset. The software is readily accessible online, which allows for easy collaboration within a working team. There is no need to install software on multiple computers, and this makes the cost far more reasonable, particularly for organizations on a limited budget. The interface provides a clean and uncluttered look, and all of the key information for managing tasks is accessed; including task name, start and end dates, duration, progress, and who the tasks are assigned to. The user can also customize this list, both hiding and showing information as individual projects dictate. One of the nicer features compared to other online project planners, is a much more mature way of handling progress and assignments. With some online planners this is not possible, and in others, it's handled in a rather cavalier fashion, allowing anyone to simply type in a resource name without accessing from a pre-loaded field, leading to problems in filtering resources, just due to incorrect typing - so I certainly like the more professional approach taken by GanttPro. Resources can be assigned costs, and the software will automatically calculate the cost for projects with this information.

Cons: Would like a greater ease to indent subtasks. I would like to see controls in the menu to shift tasks, as moving tasks seems a bit to precise in the operations.

by XB Software on 2018/01/17

Ajamu, we are glad to hear that GanttPRO significantly simplified your work in projects. Have a good day!

• Reviewed on 2018/01/10
Silvana G.
Motion Pictures & Film, Self Employed

"Perfect for projects"

Pros: GanttPro is a very easy and functional programme to use. You can do a lot of things with it and works perfect when managing different projects but want to be on top of everything. It's worth spending money on it, I've tried other programmes like Ganttpro but haven't had the same experience since they're not as easy to learn and has not had that many options as Ganttpro does. Its also very easy to invite people in your project and adapt/add/delete tasks in the timeline if needed. Overall I think this software gives a good chance to everyone that wants to plan or manage a project to learn to do it fast and effective. I would recommend it to everyone! Thank you for helping me with my current and future projects.

Cons: I did not find many things to dislike about the software but the PDF saved file should be more adaptable to the file and you should be able to customise even more. Other than that I have not seen anything other that I would like to approve.

by GanttPRO on 2020/12/18

Silvana, it is nice to hear such positive feedback. Thanks!

Charles D.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/18

"Great tool for timlines"

Pros: As a project manager, I have difficulty putting all of my timelines in one place, but also making it readable by stakeholders in the project and owners of tasks. GANTTPRO solves all of these problems. It's simple user interface allows for quick learning for project managers but also easily readable for others. I like that it has a public URL, to share with non-users, and also an export feature. This allows it to be easily shared without having to invite someone to use the software.

Cons: I struggle to put anything here, as it has been quality software for me. But, if an integration with JIRA would be incorporated, not just an import feature, that would be great.

by GanttPRO on 2020/05/15

Charles, thanks for the review! We would like to inform you that we have integration with JIRA. Also, we are considering to launch other integrations. Which one would you like to see in GanttPRO? If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] or via live chat on our site and we will answer all your questions. Have a nice day!

• Reviewed on 2019/04/18
Aravind reddy S.
Aravind reddy S.
Civil Engineering, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/12

"Finally, the best timeline app which I am looking for"

Comments: I was looking for a good timeline app to plan all my projects and attach tasks to them. Gantt pro gives it all.

Pros: The timelines are well developed. The features which I like the most are the progress which is shown on the gantt bar and liking the tasks together. The ability to create sub projects and then tasks inside that sub project is a plus. I really like the organization of the projects with two views and also the workload section in the bottom.

Cons: The user interface can be a bit more friendly. But, overall, its a great tool.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/12
Anas M.
Computer Software, Self Employed

"Useful Software"

Comments: This software is one of the most valuable software I've faced in the fields of project management, it provides a bunch of utilities that help you manage your project in a better way, As a student, this software helps me in a lot.

Pros: This software is one of the most valuable software I've faced in the fields of project management, it provides a bunch of utilities that help you manage your project in a better way, As a student, this software helps me in a lot.
The thing that I liked the most about this software is keeping versions/snapshots of the modifications in the cloud so that you can undo some changes.
The Overall experience is great.

Cons: The thing that I like the leat about this software is the format of the report.

by GanttPRO on 2020/12/18

Anas, we are glad GanttPRO helps you in your studying process. Thanks for the review. Stay tuned!

Jean mathieu D.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/03

"Easy to use"

Comments: GanttPro is really a great! It helps me to get more than I was expecting to have.

Pros: You the ability to add, delete and to move items in a naturally way and does give a great type of dependencies. It is easy to drag & drop and rearranged graphically. It is very convenient and even quicker than excel-type products.

Cons: When you trying to print the charts to paper it's a bid difficult when creating dependencies the tasks get linked, the milestones are hard to distinguish.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/03
Hedvig S.
Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/13

"Easy and practical tool for my studies!"

Comments: My overall experience with GanttPro is very positive. We were recommended this software by our teacher and I understand why! It's a simple way to learn and appreciate good planning. To be able to visualize your workload and adjust it for best possible outcome is great. I have saved many hours with this planning tool. If you are a student, like me, I highly recommend it for your studies - you won't regret it! And if you find it difficult at first just give it some time -or contact the excellent support and you'll figure it out!

Pros: I like how simple yet complex this tool is for my studies. It creates an overview of my work during the week and makes my life as a student much easier.

Cons: It took a while to get a hang of the software but after a few trial and errors it works just fine!

• Reviewed on 2021/09/13
Antonio V.
Project manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/20

"Great online project management tool"

Comments: I have been working with a lot of Gantt editors for years, including desktop and online tools, and this is the best tool I have found, including desktop software.

Pros: Big pro: it can detect team workloads, which is a crucial point for me. From the usability point of view, it runs smoothly, and the views are clean, super-well designed. Sharing charts with public URLs is a great feature, allowing customers to stay informed about their projects.

Cons: The individual plan only can be paid by a single yearly subscription; I would like to pick a monthly option too. I think the plans for teams have a reasonable price, maybe for individuals is a bit expensive.

Alternatives Considered: TeamGantt

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO: Because the lack of workloads. I prefer an online tool, too.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/20
Matthew G.
Product Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/24

"Customer Service are very helpful"

Comments: Well designed software. Good customer experience. Too early to tell if the software will be add value. At this stage it seems like the best of it's type.

Pros: During the setup customer services have been super helpful

Cons: I've relied quite heavily on customer service to get the JIRA integration working. It's not been a straightforward set up

by GanttPRO on 2020/05/14

Thank you for the feedback, Matthew. Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/24
Ibrahim E.
student
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/17

"Hello"

Pros: easily to use, not like other softwares
this app is really useful

Cons: watermarks while saving, but its a nice experience overall

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO: because microsoft PPM is difficult to use, not a time saver

Switched From: Microsoft Project

• Reviewed on 2020/02/17
Emily P.
E-Learning, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/23

"Better alternative to Microsoft Project"

Comments: I came across this software and found that it was great, as an Apple user I did not want to use Microsoft Project and GanttPRO was a great alternative. I found the site to be extremely easy to use and was very customizable.

Pros: Can access it anywhere, can have multiple users, is extremely user friendly, not much of a learning curve from Microsoft Project

Cons: Doesn't create a flow chart from deliverables where other software does.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/23
Charles-antoine G.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/25

"Simple and easy to use"

Pros: I liked that the user interface is really simple to use. You select the dates of the tasks you want to change and the calendar automatically pop-up to select a start and a ending date. Sub-task, milestones and task assignments is easy to do.

Cons: One feature that would be essential to have is a coloring of the lines between the tasks. It's right now to a faded yellow and it's quite hard to see. The option to having it red for the critical path would be great.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/25
Ashley M.
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/21

"Easy to use!"

Comments: Overall I really like the software, I think you can do a wide range of things with it and it makes it very easy to communicate with members among a team without having to repeat yourself or frequently meet face to face.

Pros: Using this software was quick and easy, I used a given template to find something similar to what I was planning and was able to customize as much as I wanted. There are color themes to choose from making it easy to match my presentation, without adding on more design time. I would definitely use this again in the future, and will be able to use this timeline throughout the duration of my project in order to make sure I am using time efficiently and wisely.

Cons: I would like even more options to customize given color themes, as well as a way to be able to increase the size of the labels so the full text is visible.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/21
Kamal S.
Kamal S.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/02

"The best software for the planning purposes in dynamic way."

Comments: helps for the effective planning and decision making in an organization

Pros: the interface of the software and the features integrated within this software are the crucial portion of this software.

Cons: there are none words to describe this software does not worth limitations. this software is the best I had ever use

• Reviewed on 2018/05/02
Valentine Z.
Valentine Z.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/16

"Made project management much easier"

Comments: Makes my daily live easier to manage our clients expectations while working on a project.

Pros: I really enjoy how easy and clean this application with very intuitive UI.
Also big fun of different customizations you can apply for different projects and teams to reflect your needs.
And when i did start initially preconfigured templates they had saved me a lot of time.

by XB Software on 2018/02/19

It is good to hear such nice words about GanttPRO, Valentine! Please, stay tuned. We are planning to release a lot of new great features.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/16
Daria M.
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/13

"Gantt pro for my studies and my work"

Comments: I love it. I made my first project in it without special training and find it highly intuitive. I love the fact that you can export Gantt in various formats and use the advanced task segmentation for easier use by multiple userrs

Pros: I started to use Gantt pro recently and still learning all the funcinoalities of this feature. As a student and freelancer this tool is amazing for my work and study planning. I like the user-friendly and intuitive interfase.

Cons: when you have numerous sub-tasks the system becomes a bit slow. But it does not seem to be an issue overll.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/13
Jeffrey V.
Incident Manager
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/24

"Great software with lots of functionalities"

Comments: I’m a Bachelor student and use this great software for plan my thesis. Subject of my Thesis is implementing Threat Intelligence in a medium to large Information and Communication Service provider. With GanttPro it’s really easy to make a good and simple timetable. When signing up they ask if you want a short tutorial. I didn’t use this tutorial because everything is self-explaining. Just add a phase or task and set a begin and end date. The software automatically fills in everything for you. I’m glad I found this software. So much easier to make a good timetable, instead of managing a timeline in a spreadsheet. Saves me a lot of time and stress. I will recommend GanttPro to everybody who needs a simple and easy to use Gantt chart software. Thanks GanttPro! Jeffrey Vreeswijk

Pros: User Friendly
Simple and Easy
Perfect for Time Boxing

Cons: It's not possible to get a 1 user license and pay montly

• Reviewed on 2019/04/24
Roberto G.
Roberto G.
Education Management, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/18

"Great Tool!"

Pros: This software allows the creation of Gantt charts, super easy to use and super cheap! I love the user interface and the ability of accessing my projects on the cloud.

Cons: There could be a desktop version for Mac. Also, the cost reporting can be improved.

by GanttPRO on 2020/12/18

Roberto, thank you so much for the profound feedback! Stay tuned. We work hard to improve our product.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/18
Karen H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/11

"Great Product"

Comments: My overall experience with Gantt Pro is positive and I like the product.

Pros: This product was easy to use from the start. I like that it was easy to set up, get right to work with and did not need to have a lot of repeated steps. I was able to build a timeline that was helpful to a team and to show an at-a-glance review of a project that needed to be looked at on the fly. The use of virtual resources was helpful.

Cons: I was not a huge fan of needing to name every single resource and put down the number of hours that they were needed in the project.

by GanttPRO on 2020/12/04

Kare, thank you for your review. We are extremely glad that you like GanttPRO and that you were able to overcome your project management challenges.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/11
Nigel S.
Senior Integrity Advisor
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/31

"Excellent program, very easy to use!"

Comments: Very good! I need to manage a complex project with several different levels of resources and I am happy I found GanttPRO.

Pros: Having trialed other similar products, I found GanttPRO the easiest to use.

Cons: I did not find any negative features in this software.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/31