• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,8 /5

About GanttPRO

Online Gantt chart software for project management that allows teams to visualize project plans and manage tasks.

Learn more about GanttPRO

Maria j. J.
Textiles, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/10

"Really useful product which makes my work much easier"

Pros: It just keep it simple. Even if you are not super technological, it will be so intuitive to work with. I really recommend to people who need to be organized. At my work this is critical than I was looking for some tool like this one.

Cons: I would like to find a short video explaining how to deal with the bars for the time. But you can book a demo, so it is fixed.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/10
Alexandr A.
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/20

"Impressions after migration to GanttPro"

Pros: First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Cons: Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

by GanttPRO on 2020/05/14

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/20
Rihan M.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/26

"User-friendly. Once you use this, you ain't going back!!"

Pros: I like the elegant dashboard. I know what next to do, which project is involved - on the daily workday. Accordingly, I can plan my schedule. I get a sense of satisfaction as I'm already aware that the tasks lined up for me in the coming days.

Cons: The overall bar span. Sometimes i wish i could set a limit on the overall span and then according to it i can do my planning for the sub activities!! Here i have to set the small activities and then reach a overall bar span only to know that i have exceeded than what i should have. That's the only one.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/26
Rodrigo A.
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante)
Computer Software, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/12

"Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment"

Comments: I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Pros: I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Cons: Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

by GanttPRO on 2020/05/15

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2019/07/12
Zhong Z.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/04

"The Best Tool for Drawing Gantt Charts and Managing your Projects"

Pros: I have tried some famous software to draw Gantt charts such as Excel and some online web Apps, but I was never satisfied with any of them.
When I trid to use GanttPro online, it deeply impressed me. I was surprised about the convenience, easy-to-use user interface, beautiful themes of GanttPro web App which greatly helped my project management.
I guess many of you just like me are looking for a tool of project management, I can say that if you make a try on using GanttPro, you will never need to find other tools for Gantt chart and will love it.
At last, if you go with GanttPro, you will not have scheduling conflict again, it can be the best tool for drawing Gantt charts and managing your projects.

Cons: The trial period might be a little short, but is still accptable.

by GanttPRO on 2020/11/10

Zhong, it is fantastic that you are enjoying GanttPRO features so much!

As for the trial, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected] Have a nice day!

• Reviewed on 2020/10/04
Monica A.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/15

"Been using it for almost a year"

Comments: I've been using it for almost a year. It has allowed me to define my personal and (to be) professional plans. It is a great tool

Pros: It's clean, intuitive, does not require a long learning curve. I am able to see man tasks, sub-tasks. And it's beautiful :)

Cons: For now, everything seems just as I wanted it

• Reviewed on 2021/02/15
Aravind reddy S.
Civil Engineering, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/12

"Finally, the best timeline app which I am looking for"

Comments: I was looking for a good timeline app to plan all my projects and attach tasks to them. Gantt pro gives it all.

Pros: The timelines are well developed. The features which I like the most are the progress which is shown on the gantt bar and liking the tasks together. The ability to create sub projects and then tasks inside that sub project is a plus. I really like the organization of the projects with two views and also the workload section in the bottom.

Cons: The user interface can be a bit more friendly. But, overall, its a great tool.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/12
Ivan K.
System Architect
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/22

"Half year of project saving and agility for a very few fees"

Comments: time saving and fast planing results sharable for all stakeholders and DevTeam

Pros: Easy start without preparation and weighty installation, without any spends of it resource!
All online and shareable for the whole team and customer! Integration with Jira software makes project planning and task tracking affordable. I can run project and estimate future of all features, not only in the small window of sprint dashboard.

Cons: it is not easy to talk about issues of a great product, but I would be nice to introduce more keyboard hotkeys support.

by XB Software on 2017/12/27

Thank you, Ivan, for your helpful feedback. If you need to get help with keyboard hotkeys, please, chat with our customer service agent on ganttpro.com for more details.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/22
Anas M.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/23

"Useful Software"

Comments: This software is one of the most valuable software I've faced in the fields of project management, it provides a bunch of utilities that help you manage your project in a better way, As a student, this software helps me in a lot.

Pros: This software is one of the most valuable software I've faced in the fields of project management, it provides a bunch of utilities that help you manage your project in a better way, As a student, this software helps me in a lot.
The thing that I liked the most about this software is keeping versions/snapshots of the modifications in the cloud so that you can undo some changes.
The Overall experience is great.

Cons: The thing that I like the leat about this software is the format of the report.

by GanttPRO on 2020/12/18

Anas, we are glad GanttPRO helps you in your studying process. Thanks for the review. Stay tuned!

• Reviewed on 2020/09/23
Barbora N.
Implementation Analyst
Consumer Services
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/17

"Good software. Easy to understand and easy to use."

Pros: I liked that the software was user friendly and easy to navigate. Within 10 minutes I knew how the software works and I created a good solid project plan in no time. Its very easy to create dependencies between tasks as well as to create subtasks. I like that you can import existing project plans as well as you can use software's templates as basis for your plan. You can also export your plan as pdf or image but you need to pay subscription fee for this. You can give access to multiple users which is very useful.

Cons: There was one thing in particular that I didnt like, when you're creating dependencies your tasks get linked. However I wish I could adjust the shape of the arrow in order to make it more visually pleasing. I found this an issue when I was adding in many dependencies and there were lines everywhere and not necessary shown in the easiest way to understand them. I know in MS Visio you can adjust this so it would be useful to introduce this feature here as well.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/17
Andres O.
Director / Architect
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/19

"Great gantt based App at great value"

Comments: Overall GanttPRO has been the most intuitive and complete solution for our project management. The GanttPRO team is extremely responsive and helpful as well.

Pros: The number one reason I chose this app is because it is a Gantt based project management tool, which in my opinion is the most suitable for architecture, design, or project based businesses. The interface is clean, simple and well designed. The ability to track time by logging in hours spent on a task is essential in being able to control project costs and fine tune future fee proposals. Google drive integration also made this a excellent option for my company.

Cons: Although I really like the interface, it would be nice to have a bit more customization options as far as the graphic design or look. A calendar view would be a great addition. Ability or option to see days off, holidays, more clearly in Gantt chart view would be great. Perhaps a slightly different hatch in the bar relating to the task could indicate a non work day.

by GanttPRO on 2020/05/15

Andres, we are glad that you enjoy using GanttPRO. Thanks for the positive feedback. By the way, we're working on a calendar view option. So stay tuned, a lot of new features and possibilities are coming up.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/19
Research, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/16

"Great tool for Gantt Charts!!"

Pros: GanttPro is an online tool – no need to install software. It has an intuitive user interface that allows you to easily create and edit Gantt charts (tasks, milestones, dependencies between the tasks).
It also has features for easy collaborating within a working team. A nice feature is that you can create a public link to share the chart with others. Moreover, it offers a usable feature for resource management, the cost per resource can be assigned calculating automatically the cost of the projects.

Cons: So far I have not noticed any Cons for my needs. Maybe the possibility to pay per month.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/16
Erin W.
Digital Archivist
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/10

"My favorite Gantt software!"

Comments: GanttPro is really a treat. The drag-and-drop functionalities, the integrated dependencies and progress tracking, and the beautiful UI make it easy to work in. It handles projects and collaborators really well, and it's all right there - not buried in unnecessary features. One of my favorite features is how easy it is to export charts in a variety of formats. Oh, and it has notifications! Recommended.

Pros: Beautiful interface, easy to use, all the features I need.

by XB Software on 2017/01/12

Erin,
Thank you so much for your warm feedback!
We are launching a new GanttPRO redesign in a few weeks. Be the first to check it ;-)

• Reviewed on 2016/10/10
Rahul S.
Director IT
Food & Beverages, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/05

"Ganttpro for easy Project Management"

Pros: I was looking for a tool to easily manage CPS with a small team for a large program with lots of dependencies. I came across Ganttpro and it is one of the easiest to use tools I have found and being on cloud it makes it very easy for team to collaborate as well great job in making such a great tool.

Cons: Nothing so far, though maybe a mobile app will make it more accesible

• Reviewed on 2019/05/05
Daria M.
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/13

"Gantt pro for my studies and my work"

Comments: I love it. I made my first project in it without special training and find it highly intuitive. I love the fact that you can export Gantt in various formats and use the advanced task segmentation for easier use by multiple userrs

Pros: I started to use Gantt pro recently and still learning all the funcinoalities of this feature. As a student and freelancer this tool is amazing for my work and study planning. I like the user-friendly and intuitive interfase.

Cons: when you have numerous sub-tasks the system becomes a bit slow. But it does not seem to be an issue overll.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/13
Steven W.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/26

"Ease of use!"

Comments: The productivity improvements i have using this software is amazing.

Pros: Gannt pro is an easy to use mobile platform. The user experience is far superior when compared to its competitors. The company also provides extensive user guides to assist in understanding all the features available on this software.

Cons: Nothing - this is an amazing software when compared to other's.

by GanttPRO on 2020/12/18

Steven, we are happy you are satisfied with GanttPRO. Thank you for the warm feedback!

• Reviewed on 2020/09/26
Johan A.
Civil Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/01

"A very helpful software !"

Pros: I actually using Ganttpro for my project, which is the creation of a web site. It is helping me so much, affording me organisation. I really recommand this software, it is such a strong online opensource.

Cons: I didn't have any problems for the moment.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/01
Deniss A.
Digital Marketeer
Marketing & Advertising, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/06

"Perfect assistance for my Postgraduate diploma"

Pros: I used GanttPRO for creating Gant Chart for my digital marketing strategy as part of the thesis. The service is amazing. It allows you to connect many people who can work simultaneously on the project, you can easily adjust the timeframes, set up the estimated time for every single activity, categorize them and have a broad overview of workload for every assignee to the project in any specific time.

Cons: *At some points there was a delay in savings and i had to repeat filling the settings to specific task.
*When you stretch the time for specific task, the estimated time for the task also stretches (which was not true in my case)

• Reviewed on 2019/10/06
Preben B.
Masterstudent
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/16

"Scheduleling made effective"

Pros: What I like most about the GANTT-diagram, is that if you need to make a change somewhere, it automatically adjusts all subsequent tasks.

Cons: I sometimes felt I was missing a "fit-to-screen" option when I wanted to just get a quick overview of my entire plan.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/16
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/18

"Great for project management"

Comments: I am enrolled in a Systems Analysis class and this really helped me and my teammates get all of our tasks in order. Overall a very useful software and the most popular option on the market.

Pros: I love the ability to color code sections.

Cons: I wish that each task did not need to be under a specific task header. For example we had a section for app development where the only task underneath it was app development so it introduced a bit of redundancy. I think it would also be nice to change the size of milestone diamonds. I also think there should be an undo button because the history section I had to click 5 times just to undo a small change.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/18
Martin M.
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/03

"Best Gantt tool"

Pros: Very organized software for project managment - one of the best tools for gantt charts. Easy to use and collaborate with colleagues.

Cons: A bit pricy solution when small company (I would maybe prefer also longer trial for 30 days))

• Reviewed on 2020/01/03
Jorge F.
Information Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/10

"A quick and easy to use Gantt tool."

Comments: Better project planning and efficiency

Pros: Ability to drag and expand the tasks, assign people and costs. Easy to handle multiple projects and to delay tasks that are linked.

Cons: Giant projects can get complicated to visualize and manipulate. Sometimes the javascript for the drag and drop freezes and you have to reload.

by XB Software on 2018/04/13

Jorge, we do our best to improve GanttPRO performance. We are glad to hear that you found GanttPRO features useful for your projects.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/10
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/08

"Very intuitive user interface"

Comments: I am using GanttPRO to manage my masters thesis project and keep on top of all the meetings and deadlines etc.

Pros: I was quickly drawn to the intuitiveness of the user interface of GanttPRO. This tool has helped me plan my masters thesis throughout the semester. This was especially helpful because of the tool that allows us to priorities tasks. I also found different color schemed task bars to be very helpful as you can differentiate tasks in a more graphical way.

Cons: The downside of any high-level user interface is that we lose control of changing minor settings. For instance, I prefer to keep my dates in the gantt chart as months and days and I do not want the year as my project does not span across two years.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/08