Filter by:

• Overall

About Breezy

Breezy's the #1 ATS on Capterra for a reason. It helps you automate time-sucking tasks so you can focus on hiring great employees.

Learn more about Breezy

Showing 1 193 reviews

Terra C.
Director, Human Resources
  • Reviewed on 2021/07/02

"New to Breezy but Excited for the Potential"

Pros: The user interface and mobile app will help our team collaborate and speed the time to hire.

Cons: We have some feature request suggestions that I am hopeful can be implemented.

Alternatives Considered: Talenthub and BrightMove

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: More confidence that it had the features and functions we needed to be successful. Better UI and felt like it was a more reliable product/software.

• Reviewed on 2021/07/02
Michele H.
Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/12

"Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!"

Comments: Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Pros: The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Cons: I want to be able to delete old positions

Alternatives Considered: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: We weren't able customize other ATS enough to suit our needs. The biggest issue however was cost. Breezy fits our budget and is customizable to our business

Switched From: Workable

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Price

Asif S.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/28

"Amazing HRMS, We Love It!"

Comments: We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Pros: Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page.
Candidate Profiling becomes easy
Easy to learn and use.
Timesaver
Full Life-Cycle HR management

Cons: Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Alternatives Considered: Freshteam

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Poor technical support

Switched From: Freshteam

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Great product and great service!

• Reviewed on 2020/02/28
Caroline H.
HR Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/10

"Game Changer!"

Comments: It has been really easy! I have looked into a number of other ATS systems and could never justify the expense. The price of Breezy is fantastic for what we get out of it!

Pros: I love having everything in one place - job posting, resumes, email communication, notes, scheduling, and video interview capability. I also love the questionnaires and the ability to tag a candidate with specific certifications (or disqualify them) based on their answers.

Cons: The video interview can be glitchy. Some hiring managers (our Dir of Tech to be specific) cannot get it to work. Sometimes I can only see the candidate sometimes I see the candidate in 2 windows and myself. But overall, I love being able to have their resume side by side with their video.

Alternatives Considered: Rippling, Workable and JazzHR

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: We didn't get great candidates with Zip Recruiter. I found it difficult to organize candidates.

Switched From: ZipRecruiter

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Price

• Reviewed on 2020/11/10
Rick W.
Director of Human Resources
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/12

"Flexible Cost Effective Productivity Tool"

Comments: Friendly, excellent. They make me feel part of the team.

Pros: Breezy is a flexible tool that is intuitive and robust at a cost that makes it hard to beat.

Cons: Some small formatting problems with some templates.

Alternatives Considered: JobScore and JazzHR

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Better functionality

Switched From: JazzHR

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Better functionality

Director of Digital Marketing
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/01

"Nothing really compares"

Comments: - It has been far more effective for us than spreadsheets and tracking in platforms like Indeed or in a proprietary applicant submission platform

Pros: - It is insanely inexpensive for what it offers - like, unbelievably inexpensive
- Incredibly easy to use
- Lots of good tracking features

Cons: - Analytics numbers don't always add up, which is concerning at times
- The staff seems to be small and lean, and some are less than knowledgable, making it tough to get straight answers
- There is a lot of room for improvement, and a small team means they will only get to them over a long period of time
- It native integrates with virtually nothing and its API is very limited

Alternatives Considered: Oracle Taleo Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: There is just no way our firm can afford any other applicant tracking system. BreezyHR is literally our only option, but fortunately, has worked out well.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/01
Asher P.
Director, Human Resources
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/30

"Easy to set-up and use, and cost effective"

Comments: Streamlined our applicant tracking as well as interview scheduling and tracking. Service is quick to respond.

Pros: Self scheduling feature is they best part and saves my team huge amounts of time.

Cons: I wish it automatically pulled in address data for candidates, but this is very minor.

Alternatives Considered: JazzHR and Greenhouse

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Hire by Google was sunsetted.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Cost, self-schedulng feature

• Reviewed on 2020/06/30
Tracy R.
Talent Acquisitions Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/09

"Great for value for money for what you get!"

Comments: I compared breezy to about 6 other companies when deciding to stay with or change - for the price you pay it is the best

Pros: - easy to use, easy to message candidates and links interviews to calander, posts jobs to a lot of boards, great customer service!! can online chat well.

Cons: I dont like the free websites template that much, but hey it is FREE so I can not really complain.
I have had many managers complain that the canidates get a different google hand ous to link to them and this causes issues as we like google hangouts for interviews

Alternatives Considered: MoBerries, Greenhouse, LinkedIn Jobs and Jobsoid

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: good price for what you get and the customer service is excellent

• Reviewed on 2020/01/09
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/08

"Migrated to Breezy in a few days with no issues, greater automation, better tools than we had before"

Comments: Great tech support. The onboarding and migration went much smoother than anticipated.

Pros: We were notified by our prior ATS system provider that they were going to increase our costs significantly with just a few days notice. We were literally able to migrate 10s of thousands of our applicants to Breezy in a matter of days (although the background processing of our historical data took a few days longer). We had all of the automations that we needed and so far have been extremely impressed.

Cons: Nothing that comes to mind at this point. It has been a far better solution than our previous ATS system.

• Reviewed on 2021/09/08
Brittany R.
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/03

"A done-for-you repeatable hiring process"

Comments: Breezy helps us hire better candidates faster. It also gets us out of the weeds and helps us stay organized and focused on our entire recruitment and hiring process from a helicopter view. Having the ability to sort and prioritize candidates based on our core qualifications and diversity goals makes it easy for us to act on the things we say we're going to do as a business.

Pros: The thing I like most about Breezy is that is shows us how to hire like a company that's much bigger than we actually are (minus the unnecessary admin and red tape). As a busy startup founder, I was wasting way too much time bouncing back and forth between Trello, Google sheets and email. For our remote team of 5, I think the Automated Questionnaires, Video Assessments and Team Scorecards were probably the features that saved us the most time. My team lead can easily screen and curate the top candidates quickly (despite the fact that we get literally hundreds of applicants for each open position) so that all I have to do is go in and say yay or nay. All the communication happens right there where the candidate profiles are so there's no need to ping each other in Slack or email or whatever. You've got everything you need in one screen.

Cons: No cons that I can think of at this time. It's an amazing tool as is!

Alternatives Considered: Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Having our hiring "system" split up between various project management tools was honestly a nightmare. We weren't keeping track of our top candidates or following up with applicants to say thanks for applying. It felt completely distracting and out of control.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: We choose Breezy because the UI was just TOP. Other tools had great features too, but Breezy's focus on design and usability made it a no-brainer for us.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/03
Arielle B.
Human Resources Coordinator
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/12

"Recruitment Time Vampire, a thing of the past!"

Pros: The simplicity of contacting candidates via email to arrange interviews. No more chasing candidates that never return your call. Time is much better utilized.

Cons: Could make the system a bit more interchangeable in your home screen when it comes to jumping into interviews, leaving candidate notes, score cards, etc.

Alternatives Considered: Hireology, BambooHR and UKG Pro

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Cost friendly to our department and company, gave our team more opportunity to make it function and look the way we envisioned it, provides us more leverage in contacting candidates.

Fahima A.
Recruitment/HR Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/22

"Amazing!"

Comments: has been excellent. We transferred over from a previous system and everyone loves Breezy.

Pros: The product is extremely easy to use. It can often be difficult to introduce managers to ATS softwares as they can be complicated. Breezy is extremely intuitive and makes for easy collaboration between HR and Hiring Managers. The Breezy team is also excellent with their response time when there are issues!

Cons: Screening out bad resumes - ones that don't match the qualifications at all.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/22
Chad R.
Sr. Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/03

"Up & Coming Competitive ATS"

Comments: Great customer service and account management, cost effective, and hits many of our needs as a HR/Recruiting team.

Pros: User friendly, great reporting functionality, and global solution.

Cons: Would like more customizable options (scorecards, dashboard).

Alternatives Considered: Jobvite, Workable, Greenhouse and Loxo

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Hire by Google is sunsetting, PLUS we needed a more robust and global solution.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Reporting and cost.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/03
Danish H.
Danish H.
Founder & CEO
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"One word AMAZING!"

Comments: You cannot do TA without an ATS. I recommend this product to my clients everyday.

Pros: Makes common sense and works! Since 2009 when i started Hamilton Resourcing i have used a dozen ATS's from Australia to UK to USA and this is far far better than everything. I wish I could buy Breezy.

Cons: Sign in process is still work in progress. Just doesn't work. Here is the problem.
' New member is invited
' Member receives email with link
' Member clicks the link and browser opens a form
' Member completes the form and click the button (save or submit don't remember)
' Nothing happens (this is where the problem is. After the details have been completed and submit button pressed the browser should log the member in. this never happens)
' Member is wondering what happened and goes back to email
' No new confirmation notification member presses the same invitation email link again thinking something went wrong
' This time when the browser opens it gives an error; your login session has expired!
' More problems and total confusion on what to do next
Guys as soon as the form is completed the first time it should take the member inside the application. At this point the Admin should also receive email notification confirming that the member is logged in so he could give him permissions for the jobs.

Shirley B.
Owner/Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

"Breezy HR Software"

Comments: Recruiting has become much more streamlined

Pros: Ease of use for posting multiple positions. It's difficult to reach that many candidates on so many websites without a full-time recruiter. We have been able to do that with Breezy

Cons: Not being able to manage applicants across the board. When there are multiple postings, candidates will often apply to more than one posting. It would be great to have the ability to manage them in one area instead of having to go into each posting individually

Ashley Z.
Product Marketing Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/06

"Good features for value"

Pros: I like the features Breezy provides given the price, significantly lower than most other ATS. It's very intuitive and easy to use. I like how when candidates reply to an email with attachment, the attachments are automatically stored as documents. But what I love most about Breezy is their support team! They are always super fast to respond.

Cons: I can't seem to manage my calendar directly from Breezy, I can only view. I can't send a follow up email within the same email chain without the recipient responding first. I wish there's the ability to add a candidate directly to another position in their existing profile without having to upload their resume again in another position.

Alternatives Considered: Greenhouse

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Much cheaper

• Reviewed on 2021/05/06
Steve M.
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/21

"I'm a Breezy addict"

Comments: I discovered Breezy after seeing what other companies were using for their recruiting. After sorting through a lot of uber-expensive solutions, I found that Breezy was reasonably priced given its power, has a really intuitive column-based workflow, and keeps getting better with new features every few weeks.

Pros: Simple, customizable, workflow-based paradigm; that's what separates it from a simple posting platform. Also, unlike other SaaS products I use, my whole team can participate with no extra per-user charges. I love that it automatically sends jobs to other platforms like Indeed and Glassdoor with no extra work on my part.

Cons: I feel like the monthly fees accelerate pretty quickly when you're posting a lot of jobs. For a high-growth startup like us it can get expensive for a single-purpose tool, but overall the value is well worth it. I really love that posting a single job is free, so that makes up for a lot.

• Reviewed on 2016/09/21
Chloe F.
Recruitment Officer
Information Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/24

"Ease when recruiting"

Comments: This is something I would recommend to anyone I would know who will try to source applicants.

Pros: I like it that it is really interactive, from setting emails, questionnaires, pipelines, meetings, and everything you need when recruiting. I am able to do steps tailor-fit to the hiring I have. It also posts the job to their partners, which really helps when attracting more applicants.

Cons: Before I discovered the shortcut keys? I almost want to cry when reviewing 200+ applicants :)

• Reviewed on 2020/04/24
Eldhose K.
Eldhose K.
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/27

"Happy with our HR management using Breezy"

Comments: We are moreover happy with this tool as it helps us tremendously in maintaining our employee payroll, great tool and we loved it !

Pros: We are using Breezy HR on our company and its really a great tool to work with, all the employee data can be imported on to the solution very easily and the managing of employee payroll is done very perfectly and easily. The HR management staff has only little to worry about as Breezy HR takes all the employee related steps automatically and calculated their salary. The salary slip is generated and is mailed to the employee automatically.

Cons: The initial delay on loading Breezy HR is very high, please try to reduce the time.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/27
Mark B.
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/15

"Amazing find - every feature you can think of."

Comments: Saves an incredible amount of time by automating processes. The ads and job board looks great. It's improved the quality of our communication and follow-up time with applicants. All around, we love it.

Pros: So we have been live for 4 weeks now, and wow, super easy to use. We were up and live in under an hour. I can automate every work flow, score applicants based on custom questions; stream-out unqualified ones and auto-respond to highly qualified ones. Templates for emails, questionnaires, reference checks. Video interview questions and reference checks. I can drag an drop an applicant into a 'phone screen' workflow and they automatically get an email invite to my calendar. With auto-declines, we love that we can respond to everyone who applies. We have a work flow for people out-of-country, and over-qualified, so we can personalize our decline email. Our team loves getting to input feedback on applicants and build their own interview guides to score. We have used at least 3 ATS in the past, and demo'd a dozen more, this is by far the best we have seen. Really, really impressed so far. If you're looking for an ATS, demo this one.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/15
Maria H.
Customer Support Representative
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/10

"Recruitment taken to the next level with BreezyHR"

Comments: Since we have moved to BreezyHR, our candidate experience has improved and our key drivers to successful recruiting have also gone up. Breezy has made the life of our recruiter much easier and has definitely helped them improve their process and work.

Pros: This tool has been one of the best ATS that I have seen. It is very complete and tackles every aspect of our recruitment process in order to make the recruiting tasks a lot easier! All its functionalities and capabilities make it one of the best ATS in my opinion. Specially the video call integration which I think is great!

Cons: I dont know something I dont like about this product so far.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/10
Sean L.
Sean L.
Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/10

"Great for recruiting and managing applications"

Comments: As mentioned before this is a huge time saver and is tremendously helpful to us. Anything we can do to get more done in one day is great. I definitely would recommend this to people who can afford what I would consider a pricier product. But it is worth it.

Pros: Resume parsing is great, posting to SEVERAL job boards done for you, integrations, and far more. There are a boatload of really great features that help save time. We all know time is money and I prefer to stay focused on the job and the people who already work in the company but when it's time to find new people, this is wonderful.

Cons: There are a few features I do wish were available to Startup level pricing. Developer API would be nice and I feel like it's something that wouldn't cost the company any extra money to offer small level accounts.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/10
Ivana T.
Education & HR
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/29

"Execllent recruiting tool"

Comments: It’s a great tool! Their customer service is great and they are super quick to respond to any questions and solve any issues. It has made my recruiting job a lot more fun and it has has helped me simplify the process.

Pros: It has helped me simplify recruiting and do away with spreadsheets. It is very user-friendly and makes recruiting super easy. It’s very easy to keep track of email correspondence with the candidates.

Cons: There aren’t any cons really. It would be great if the free plan had a bit more features.

Alternatives Considered: Workable and BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: There was a free plan because we usually have only one role advertised at a time

• Reviewed on 2021/01/29
Annette B.
Recruitment Specialist
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/10

"User friendly and good integration"

Comments: Overall it is an easy system to use and track all our recruitment and candidate management.

Pros: I find it easy to use, looks great and I like that it integrates directly with the Job boards. I love that I can email the candidates directly using templates that I only need to set up once. I love that it keeps all the data on the candidates in their profile. I enjoy being able to move the candidates along the pipeline and through the stages. I also like the calendar overview where I can see the interviews that are occurring each week.

Cons: When I set up interviews for Managers and they get an email confirmation they can't see in the email the information that I have given the candidate. So we had an instance where I set up a Video Call but the manager thought the candidate was coming into the office for the interview. I also find it difficult to get an overall overview of where each recruitment process is at and hence we also keep an Excel spreadsheet to track each position. It would also be good

• Reviewed on 2021/05/10
Dory K.
HR Consultant
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/13

"As someone who has implemented and managed many ATS, Breezy provides great bang for the buck"

Comments: Breezy has simplified and streamlined the recruiting process for a company where systems have been non existent before. It's given us a place to centralize our existing freelance staff and candidates and the ease of use allowed it to be quick to implement. I look forward to continuing enhancements, but some of the limitations may require some companies as they grow to consider other options.

Pros: Fairly intuitive and easy to figure out, easily within the budget for most smaller companies, career portal presence is fairly attractive if simple.

Cons: Lack of wide integration with other systems, if this will continue being able to modify and export custom fields really needs to be expanded. Street address really needs to be part of the candidate profile. I am not able to easily report across a population of candidates (why can't we export where people live easily?) and for my new hires I have to ask them to fill out address on a separate questionnaire and then I have to manually cut and paste the address into an export one-by-one. In an ideal world any custom field created could be put into a column and then exported.