Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses Reviews

• Overall

About Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses

Modern mobile products for your team to automate bookkeeping, meet statutory tax obligations, and gain real-time business insights.

Learn more about Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Veryfi Receipts OCR & Expenses before?

Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Veterinary, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Support

5 3 years ago

Comments: I can't say enough how responsive, friendly, and efficient their customer/technical support has been.

Pros:

Not only is the app fantastic, easy to organize and easy to use, but technical support and customer service is A+++! Any issues at all are handled promptly and professionally. It's premium features are also really reasonably priced!

Cons:

The OCR and AI could use some work. I constantly am having to update the vendor due to missing or wrong information. I also had a bit of an issue importing documents from my previous solution. They all came in, but the information was lost unfortunately. It could have been done if Neat would allowed multiple CSV exports of my PDF Files, so it's not really Veryfi's fault. Neat secures you as a customer as if your documents are a prisoner. Veryfi helped free me from them!

3 years ago

Matthew, thank you for your detailed review of Veryfi inc. your experience coming onboard from another provider. Love the feedback and ratings you left us. Thank you so much for the ongoing support :-) PS. Check out our referral program https://hub.veryfi.com/referrals/ Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Linda L.
Realtor in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

Good product, responsive customer service

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Easy to take photos and load receipts. I liked being able to categorize with the names that I preferred to use for my expenses. I could add "tags" too which was helpful if I wanted to track a particular client for example and determine how much I spent on that person, or that property, for example. *Please note that while I selected my use as "monthly" I was using it monthly and then didn't use it for about a year, and I'm wanting to get back to it (I've been paying for it and QB this whole time and not ieither one, fully).

Pros:

I used this software for a couple of years, and the only issues I had were logging income so that an accurate P&L could be created. The developers worked with me and my CPA to correct the issues we were having and I really appreciated their responses to our concerns. Overall, my CPA recommended that I switch to QuickBooks. I did, but it's been not easy to use, has poor customer service and is overpriced and too "busy/cluttered" for what I need which is simplicity because my business is simple. I wish I had kept up with Veryfi's expense tracker, because changing programs is not easy to do even in a simple business. I would recommend Veryfi for sure! I think they even resolved the issues I had in the past.

Cons:

Back when I was using it regularly, the income option was reversing numbers and not accurately representing P&L reports. I think the developers corrected this since then.

Jake D.
Vice President in US
Accounting, 2-10 Employees

Solid Optical Reading

4 5 years ago

Comments: I have not used IQBoxy for long, but I do have some clients using it to track their business expenses. They take photos of their receipts and IQBoxy converts them to digital information and syncs with Xero Accounting Software. So far, the information the software gathers from the receipts has proven to be both accurate and reliable, which is more than can be said for some other software I've used. It is able to pull the vendor name, date, amount, etc. and accurately sync it with Xero. I also like the expense reports and reminders to get your receipts entered. The expense reports can be printed from your computer to submit to your accountant or bookkeeper. The one area that I find challenging is the integration with Xero. Though it transfers information well, the workflow still requires more steps than entering a transaction. Essentially, it creates an unapproved Bill in Xero for your accountant to approve (create the bill), then record a payment (or you can use the Expense Reimbursement feature of Xero the same way). To set the account and approve the bill, then create a payment to actually hit your general ledger is more steps than just creating a spend or receive money transaction. For that reason, the integration might not be the right solution for everyone, but overall, the software is accurate and helpful for tracking business expenses and keeping your receipts organized.

Pros:

Accuracy in reading receipts.

Cons:

Integration steps (which may not really be unique to this software).

iqBoxy Response

4 years ago

Jake, thank you for your great feedback and support. We now have web app tool for accountants & bookkeepers to manage your clients from the 1 place. Check it out => https://www.veryfi.com/accounting-practice-management/ PS. IQBoxy has a new name! VERYFI ~ Read the announcement => https://www.veryfi.com/news/iqboxy-is-now-veryfi/ Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Diana C.
Certified Watsu Practitioner in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Very Smart OCR for your receipts

5 last week New

Comments: 10/10 OCR! You need to have a decent internet connection like any other web-based softare.

Pros:

Scanning your receipt right away is the easiest way to do bookkeeping. Veryfi has superb OCR, and alignment correction.

Cons:

nothing yet. This is not an accounting software, but it can track time, add projects. It is amazing.

Daniel R.
Mr in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

The app I use every day. Highly recommend!

5 5 months ago

Comments: I used to have to spend an hour each month matching a shoebox filled with receipts to my credit card bills. Now I don't even have to keep the paper receipts. I simply scan them with Veryfi, and in seconds, i have a digital copy with all the important info already populated into categories (payment type, expense category, merchant, date, etc). Then at the end of the month, their intuitive web based platform matches all my expenses to any bank feeds I have linked. What used to take me an hour now takes minutes!

Pros:

Veryfi is very easy to use and has some great features. I love how easy it is to scan paper store receipts, or email web based receipts. It uses the latests security protocols (Yodlee handles all the bank/credit card integrations, they use 2FA to log in) and has saved me a ton of time managing my expenses.

Cons:

In cases where a receipt has multiple expenses which are considered separate purchases (Amazon does this a lot), the software requires multiple steps to separate them. When I'm matching credit card charges from linked accounts to my Veryfi receipts, I have to leave the bank feed section, go into the documents section, and clone the receipt to separate the charges, then go back to the bank feed section to match the receipts. I hope they can design a shortcut within the bank feed to accomplish this, to cut down on steps.

5 months ago

Daniel, Thank you for your nice feedback and support. I'd love to help you out with the Amazon receipts. Please email [email protected] and let's explore what we can improve on our end to make this work. Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Louis A.
Chiropractor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Best Receipt manager and expense tracjer

5 5 months ago

Comments: I love it and the overall customer service is outstandingly spectacular

Pros:

I love the ease of capturing the receipt, the swiftness of it's processing and the accuracy!

Cons:

I would like to capture more than one receipt at a time without having to always press the capture button.

5 months ago

Louis, Thank you for your nice feedback and support Regarding capturing more photos after each scan- this is possible. Inside the app, press COLLECT to start the Camera then press the ... (3 dots) in the top right of the screen. This opens MORE dropdown and then select SETTINGS. Inside the Settings view, TURN OFF "After Scan Close Camera". That's it :-) If you need help we are here at [email protected] Best, Ernest

Chris H.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

A Must-Have for Small Business Owners

5 6 months ago

Comments: Veryfi has helped me to keep my books up-to-date in real-time. I now feel like I am on top of my bookkeeping, instead of procrastinating each month and playing catch-up.

Pros:

The OCR feature for capturing and organizing receipts is incredibly accurate. I love that it saves me so much time over manually entering all my expenses!

Cons:

At $15 per month, it was almost more than I was willing to pay as a small business owner. However, I think it makes up for the price in the amount of time it saves me.

5 months ago

Chris, Thank you for the nice detailed feedback and support. Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Robert K.
Industrial Automation, Self Employed

Indispensable

5 5 months ago

Pros:

Point of Sale disposition of bookkeeping chores. Finished before I hit the door.

Cons:

I can't resist getting into conversations with random people when they see me use it.

5 months ago

Robert, Love your feedback! Thank you so much for your support. PS. Don't forget to use your code in the referral program (https://hub.veryfi.com/referrals/) so we can credit your account for every user you share Veryfi with Best, Ernest

Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Owner in US

Excellent Receipt / Expense Report OCR app!

5 2 months ago New

Comments: We are able to better budget our monthly accounts.

Pros:

The OCR, AI, ability to connect outside applications (ex: Quickbooks), add bank feeds,

Cons:

The tags and categories a bit confusing.

CEO in UK
Market Research, 2-10 Employees

Veryfi - quick and flexible

4 last month New

Comments: Positive from OCR to tagging to software accounting

Pros:

The ability to link to accounting software directly. Good OCR

Cons:

The date/time recording function often crashed

David B.
David B.
Owner/Operator in US
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

After a long search, I finally found this gem!

5 11 months ago

Comments: Game Changer! I was with all popular Ex******* for several years when I received an email from fbe CEO stating that anyone that did not agree with him politically was “unpatriotic” I am sure many reading this are aware of this. This disgusted me because I would not continue to do business with them after reading such an asinine statement. I was upset because other than Zoho and Concur I did think any company offered the same product with credit integration. Many that do often have a 5 user minimum which is not practical for most small businesses. For weeks I searched and demoed options. All we're either none-intuirive, offered poor support or too inferior to the app I was leaving. Somewhere I stumbled on Veryfi and after visiting the page, expected it was too good to be true. I was just waiting to read “5 user minimin” or see some red flag on it's limitations. Finding Veryfi was equal to stumbling upon a Gold ingot. Not only did it check every box I required, it truly proved that even big names line Expensify offer little time savings when it comes to reconciling recieots, expenses and creating reports. I can say this with certainty as someone that has had used the Concurs, Expensifies and Zohos of the world or many years. I thought I was happy and thought I was using the best until I tried Veryfi. I am not exaggerating when I say that it is on a different level on almost every single day.

Pros:

I like the ability to integrate credit cards. Not only from the 4-5 largest banks but from hundreds of banks. This is not seen from competitors. For example, I have a Amazon Visa but also have an Amazon Store Credit card (no visa/mastercard). I also have a best buy store credit card (again only good at that business. I was floored to see that Veryfi integrated with these too!

Cons:

So far, I am a couple of months last the 30 day free trial. Other than using the software have not taken the time to really customize it to my business and automate to.many tasks. No complaints this far and I hope that will stay the same.

8 months ago

Love it! Thank you David for your lovely feedback. btw, we have volume discounts if your employees want access as well :-)

Dan D.
Manager in Australia
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Great product

5 3 years ago

Comments: Verify has saved me time and money. The amount of time we used to devote to coding expenses has dropped to a fraction of what it used to be saving on book keepers fees. Also there were always receipts that I lost along the way which meant lost reimbursement from clients. It’s also great to have a scanned record of every expense available if the need arises.

Pros:

Very easy to use. It saves me a lot of time especially when i am on the road. The scanning or recipts is right most of the time and its great how it links into my accounting package and bank feeds. It also "guesses" what the accounting classification should be. I travel overseas a lot so the multi currency ability of verify is also fantastic. Saves me trying to work out what the conversion rates should have been. Its also very useful when I get emailed receipts (which is happening more and more) as I can forward then directly to verify for auto entry into the system. Finally having somewhere to be able to store and search for all my old receipts is very handy when clients accounting departments ask to see the documents. i haven't had the need for support much (which is a testament to the product) but when I did they were very prompt in responding and solving my issues. Great work guys!

Cons:

Which the OCR and allocation of expenses to my expenses ledgers is good it could still be better.I am sure thats something the verify team are working on. Also when I sign up (which was quite a while ago) It took me some time to work out how to use the product, but when I did I was away. I believe they now offer 1 to 1 training online which is great, but I think they should also add some more "how to" video's to help new users get up to speed quicker.

3 years ago

Dan, Thank you so much for a detailed review. Love it! I totally agree on more help videos. The product is getting complex and we are constantly looking at ways to simplify. Saying that we just released our 1st onboarding checklist video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_T-rRK0dzE and more are coming this week on our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC15iI-2ujjOOQsit1To-IJA

Jason N.
Financial Manager in Canada
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Was skeptical at first; now convinced it's the best receipts / expense manager for small business

5 3 years ago

Comments: My overall experience with Veryfi has exceeded expectations. As a small business owner with invoices and receipts of all different shapes and sizes, I was quite impressed by how quick and accurate the OCR software was in Veryfi. I was originally skeptical of using Veryfi as it wasn't a proven name in the industry like Expensify, however I am glad I made the choice to use Veryfi as it's far better than its competitors for my purposes.

Pros:

The software is highly intuitive and easy to learn. The process of uploading receipts, editing previous entries, or changing a vendor name, follows a familiar flow nearly all smartphone users will feel accustomed to. What I enjoyed the most about Veryfi are the certain features I never had on my list of requirements (or thought to be important) in an expense manager but turns out to be extremely helpful. For example, extracting the vendor address from a receipt is something I thought of as a "nice to have" but not a requirement. Now this feature is something I can't live without as it helps automate my purchases based on the proximity to my business. This is helpful for large chains and big box stores with many locations, I can now split out personal and business expenses far more easily. This is what distinguishes good software from great software. Good software completes a task in a way you wanted it to; great software completes the job in a better way than what you had in mind, and that's what Veryfi does with receipts.

Cons:

Not sure if this is Veryfi's issue, however the integration with QuickBooks online can be improved. I never get the confidence of whether a receipt has been uploaded and matched on QB, aside from the green QB logo being red. If there was a better way to bulk manage expenses and how it's uploaded into QB, and what it's QB status is (ie. matched, no match, amounts not matching, etc) that would be helpful.

3 years ago

Jason, thank you for your feedback! I'd love to understand what we can do more to improve QBO experience for you. Please reach out to us on [email protected] so we can connect for a quick phone call and improve your QBO experience :-) Ernest

Pika T.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

Incredibly Flexible Solution for the face of Small Business in 2018

5 3 years ago

Comments: I knew that BEFORE I started financially getting engulfed in the mundane day-to-day expenses businesses experience, I needed something to track my expenses quickly and be as agile as I am running my three companies. This solution not only provided the ONLY reliable solution to this problem, but because of its account reconciliation capabilities with not just liquid asset accounts, but credit, etc, it became the absolute winner in my eyes compared to some of its competing products in the small business market. In the amount of time/money that this solution has and will save me, I am SO FORTUNATE I found Veryfi.com, and I think you will be too!

Pros:

By far the best feature of this solution is the ability to track expenses and organize them for ease of use later. I have never felt so organized then when I started using this product! As a business owner of three different companies, Veryfi not only allows me to utilize this solution for one, but ALL of my businesses in one easy to navigate experience via my web browser either at the office or on the go! With the mobile applications available to not only Apple iOS but also Android, I am SO glad that I decided to use Veryfi for my expense tracking needs!

Cons:

If it weren't for my AMAZING tech-guru guy I think this solution at first is a little complicated, but it literally only took one *focused* afternoon to learn the ins and out, and I now have the hang of how to enter data in and hardly ever need to ask for assistance! The best advice I can give is that the information is overwhelming at first, so if you cannot take the one-on-one FREE on-boarding consultation meeting they give you, PLEASE find someone in your team that you trust to take it. YOU WON'T BE SORRY (and its only about 30 minute of time)!!!

3 years ago

Thank you Pika for your lovely review and suggestion for the free onboarding consultation. We are working on improving the onboarding experience. Yesterday we launched our 1st onboarding video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_T-rRK0dzE and more videos are coming to our youtube channel. PS. Check out our new referral program https://hub.veryfi.com/referrals/ Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Oracle Data Integrator Specialist in Germany
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Quick, Easy, AI powered.

4 3 years ago

Comments: With Veryfi I can manage all expense reports for my projects, control and see the expenses values on going, by category or vendor.
And the best for me is that i can create the expense the expense report at the end of the month just with on click.
It solves the problem for me to manage the expense data and documents needed for the tax information and deductions.
Again, Thank you Veryfi Team.

Pros:

The app has a very easy interface and is very fast. When you need to scan a receipt, is just one click to open the app e other to click on the camera icon! The AI take car to get all data correctly about the vendor, values and taxes. I tested a lot of apps and Veryfi is the best in document recognition for receipts. and I almost forgot the great feature that I already use in other apps for travelling that is to directly send the receipts to my @veryfi account. Thank you Veryfi team.

Cons:

This is not a con but a new feature that can help a lot. I really need to export all documents to sent to my tax consultant and it will be very easy if we have this option to select when we create the expense reports, like on option (x) include document images as a zip file. And the other thing, of course, is the name! I always try or write the correct one "Verify". Here is my suggestion for this one ... Just get this domain "http://verify.io/", add AI, Blockchain and ML to the project, do and ICO... and be very rich!

3 years ago

Thank you for your detailed review and support! Helps us improve the product to meet our customer needs. Regarding the export data as zip/reports/csv.. we have all that. It's outlined here https://www.veryfi.com/howto/expense-reporting/ but please feel free to email us [email protected] if you need help finding something etc... Thank you again for the feedback! Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Joseph M.
Director in South Africa
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Has made my accounting life 100% easier

5 5 months ago

Comments: Best OCR easiest entry customizable reports secure interaction (machine only) can run it all from my cellphone has made my accounting so much easier no more dread.

Pros:

I use to dread the hours spent with a huge pile of receipts trying to enter them into software and then fixing all the mistakes that the OCR made this software helps me to do all my accounting from my cellphone as I go and at the end of the month I just generate a report so simple and easy and far more accurate than anything I have ever used plus the security I didn’t want my accounting and receipts left unsecured and they have the best security.

Cons:

Some of the merchant names make multiple names for the same merchant you can fix it by hand but is time consuming.

5 months ago

Joseph, I love this detailed feedback! Thank you so much for your support. Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Brendan B.
Owner in Australia
Entertainment, Self Employed

One of the best on the market

4 5 months ago

Comments: Veryfi is one of the most effective and reliable Receipt tracking systems available. It makes bookkeeping and accounting a breeze come tax time.

Pros:

Being able to take a photo of the receipt on the go and view and approve it later.

Cons:

Few issues with the camera software and doesn't always take a clear picture the first time.

5 months ago

Brendan, thank you for your feedback and support! Regarding the camera piece, I'd love to be able to help and resolve this. Can you please email [email protected] with more detail inc version of the app and device you use. Best, Ernest

Aidan K.
Metallurgist in US
Mining & Metals, 51-200 Employees

Fantastic software, desire personal version

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall a fantastic experience. I hope that they will include a personal finance option. I know that they will continue to improve the OCR with each update to the mobile software.

Pros:

I love this software, it is fantastic with keeping up with receipts, the software pulls most if not all of the information off the receipt automatically, which is a great feature. The overall OCR function works great, and it works great for tracking certain transaction categories to keep an eye on spending. It’s been great to use for reimbursement itemization while I was interviewing.

Cons:

Their OCR could be slightly improved as I’ve had issues with the camera recognizing the receipt for more than a second, cycling through shapes and having issues with taking a photo and having it select a shape other than the one in the last cycle. I also wish that they had a personal finance option as I would love to manage my own finances without some of the selections or details of a company.

2 years ago

Hi Aidan, Thank you for the great review and awesome feedback! Since you posted this we have dramatically improved the OCR. Hope you noticed it with every scan of a receipt. Regarding a personal option - you can add up to 3 profiles (accounts) per subscription. So your 2nd one can be personal and then used in a different way than your business account. Recently we also launched a bunch of new videos on Veryfi features and how to turn things on and off. Hope this helps => https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkA-lFc8JUY5WXYFxFrHTvzFybcCR918r Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Ryan W.
Travel Writer in Croatia
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Best Receipt Capturing App Around

5 5 months ago

Pros:

This app does everything I need that many apps can’t do. Receipt capture, data collection of price, time and business name, automatically changes the file name to what you need it to say (date/business name/price) and automatically uploads it to Google drive organized and easy during tax season to match my statements with the proof of receipt.

Cons:

Wish they had discounted prices for loyal customers. I’ve been using this app for over 2+ years and have helped with bugs since I was an initial user

5 months ago

Ryan, Thank you for your loyalty, support, and nice feedback! Please let [email protected] know that you left this comment and they will credit your account. Also, check out our loyalty program here https://hub.veryfi.com/referrals/ Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Ann G.
Ann G.
Owner/Artist in US
Fine Art, Self Employed

This app ROCKS!

5 3 years ago

Comments: I have been using Veryfi for numerous years now. It is an incredible time saver for me as a sole proprietor, allowing me to concentrate on growing my business instead of shuffling through piles of receipts come tax time. I love that you can tag your receipts with tags YOU create, so looking up a previous purchase is super easy & convenient!

Pros:

As a small business owner, I LOVE that my receipts are digitally captured, categorized, optionally tagged & saved in my cloud storage... all on the go! No more piles of receipts! Makes tax time a breeze!

Cons:

Honestly, nothing. Every update just improves the app, and they seem to really listen to their users’ suggestions for improvements and additional features.

3 years ago

Love it love it love it! Thank you so much for the nice feedback and ongoing support.

Ori B.
Principal in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Very thoughtfully-designed expense tracking app w/super fast OCR, great features

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Multiple ways to easily input expenses: snap a photo with your phone, drag & drop via the web interface, or forward receipts by email to a dedicated email address. Also have the ability to connect Dropbox (among other third party apps) so that all my receipts are instantly backed up to a designated DB folder. I've tried several apps out there to track both personal and business expenses, and VeryFi is my favorite to date, by far. Really excellent stuff. The customer support staff have also been very helpful when needed. Keep it up, guys!

Cons:

While I'm sure some things could always be enhanced, nothing comes to mind that I would call a "dislike." So long as the team continues to tweak, update, and listen to their customers, they'll be just fine.

3 years ago

Ori, love your feedback! Thank you so much for the ongoing support. Best, Ernest

Coy D.
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

CEO/ President

5 last year

Comments: We use the Expense management product. During our first three days, we scanned 300 receipts. We contacted support and Veryfi raised our cap to 600. We readily used the additional allocation in less than three days.

Pros:

Ease of use. Out of the box solution. Implementation is extremely simple. User friendly. Our CPA firm is overjoyed! They continue to evaluate Veryfi expense management and other product offerings.

Cons:

The 300 receipt limitation is bothersome for new users, but I understand Veryfi rationale.

8 months ago

Coy, great feedback! Thank you so much. Re unlimited data extraction, check out the Veryfi OCR API which has no limits using per scan model. All the best! Rusty

Lisa M.
Office Admin in US
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees

Easiest and fastest way I've seen yet for my team to enter receipts

5 4 years ago

Comments: Saves time attaching receipts to Quickbooks Online software. Hoping for better receipt recovery with this app.

Pros:

Prior to trying Veryfi, I was scanning and attaching all paper receipts to Quickbooks Online after team members piled them on my desk after a week of being on the road. Now team members can quickly snap a photo of the receipt, choose the expense category and customer and within 10 seconds it has arrived in my Quickbooks Online. I was worried that Quickbooks would duplicate the entries, but it doesn't. Quickbooks recognizes the entries and matches them up from the bank feeds seamlessly. We tried Expensify last year and it just wasn't quite what we needed and team members thought it was too complicated. Veryfi is simple. From my desktop or the mobile app, I can create jobs and customers, edit expense categories, send text messages to team members (WHAT?? Yassss!) Track mileage. I'm still discovering many of the features that are available. Time tracking - We currently use T-Sheets, so not sure if we will switch or not. Maybe. So far I'm really loving it!

Cons:

The price is going to be our only negative so far. Would like the whole team to be able to use it, but not sure if it would be cost effective.

Jamie S.
IT Consultant in US
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Smarter, not harder

5 2 years ago

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], answered questions/concerns, provided 1:1 training, amazing customer support, and treated our 2 employees business like we are just as important as their big construction company clients.

Pros:

Veryfi’s Intelligent OCR (Optical character recognition) made scanning over 2,000 handwritten/printed receipts simple, convenient, and accurate data extraction effortlessly.

Cons:

When using the column filters or a specific date range the filter is not saved.

2 years ago

Jamie, Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! I have shared it with the team and there were smiles all round. We are grateful for the lovely private note you left. Thank you again for the support! Best, Ernest (cofounder)

Jay H.
President in US
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Long time user of Veryfi.

5 5 months ago

Comments: Love it and have recommended it to many business. Easy to learn and to use across entire organization.

Pros:

The mobile receipt scanning is my favorite feature. The rule based options are unlimited on how you set things up to run for your workflow. Fast and efficient across any platform.

Cons:

The only issue I have ever had is when there is an update for the software. The app will crash after taking a pic of a receipt. It’s easily fixed by downloading the new version but is frustrating at times.

5 months ago

Jay, thank you so much for your nice feedback and support! Ernest (cofounder)