Filter by:

• Overall

About Copper

Copper is the easy-to-use CRM that's designed for and recommended by Google. Want to be more organized and productive? Try it now.

Learn more about Copper

Jacqueline C.
Broker/Owner
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/21

"Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable"

Comments: Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Pros: The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Cons: the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

by Copper on 2020/03/03

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

• Reviewed on 2020/02/21
Allison M.
CMO
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/06

"Copper - CRM"

Comments: Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Pros: Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish.
You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Cons: There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/06
John R.
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/09

"Basic CRM"

Comments: Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

Pros: At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

Cons: You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/09
Lauren M.
Marketing ' Technology Consultant
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/18

"It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks"

Pros: We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

Cons: It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/18
Erica L.
Director of Marketing
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/09

"Perfect Small Business Solution"

Comments: ProsperWorks is not as widely known (yet) as many other CRM providers in the industry, but it is a strong contender in the arena. It has all the basic features and more for a business that needs a CRM system, and it seamlessly integrates with Gmail/Google for Business, which is a huge plus!

Pros: The Gmail integration is vital in so many ways, including record-keeping, recalling information, setting reminders for follow-ups and organizing project-related information. It's also highly intuitive. Although there are a number of self-paced and personal training opportunities, a relatively tech savvy individual should be able to navigate it with little trouble. It also includes a capability to keep your leads separate from your actual customers, while also moving them through a pipeline that you design. The Opportunities feature does the same thing, allowing you to visually track where any sales are and analyze any snags in your process.

Cons: There are some tricks to setting up the system, but ProsperWorks support is very clear in giving new clients the proper order of operations. If you follow the onboarding steps, you'll be successful.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/09
Basil C.
Wizard of Things
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/09

"Exceptional! I tried every major platform (plus a few minor ones) over a year and chose ProsperWorks"

Comments: Most importantly, this platform has dramatically increased our ability to effectively and easily pursue sales leads longer and better than we were able to do previously. This has translated into more sales. Sales is what it's all about.

Pros: Most platforms are either too simplistic or WAY too complicated (think SalesForce). Prosperworks is lives in the Goldilocks zone of "just right". We are a medium size company that cannot afford a full time CRM engineer, so perhaps my decision would be different under these circumstances. But I have had nothing but a great experience with using ProsperWorks. Also, it's highly intuitive and the architecture is designed such that you do not have to click through things to get to other things. From nearly any point in the platform you can create entries or access the information you need. This saves a lot of time over the course of the day.

Cons: My complaints are small and business-specific. The issues I have are unique to our business model. The good thing is that the engineers at PW have been able to create customized programming and workarounds to solve most of our problems.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/09
Jesse S.
Interior Designer
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/25

"Convenient"

Comments: Easy to work with and understand once you get into it. Works well for keeping a collection of information on projects in one organized location.

Pros: It was easy for multiple users to interface and access the same information either in the office or in the field.

Cons: We needed a software a little more robust that could working with our current systems and help with estimates.

by Copper on 2020/03/03

Bummed we weren't able to be a part of your tech stack but appreciate the insightful feedback, Jesse.

Hope we can be a solution for you in the future!

• Reviewed on 2020/02/25
Mehdi S.
Mehdi S.
Sales Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/20

"Cooper aka Prosperworks is Love"

Comments: Im using it daily for 10-12h, if they would improve their mobile version and implement a dark mode, so that i don’t get blind i would be gassed.

Pros: Without Copper i would be loosing so much hair, that i would be bald of the amount of stress consumption i get to account all my Leads & Opportunities.

Cons: nothing

by Copper on 2020/02/21

Preventing Mehdi from hair loss since 2017.

Looking to keep it that way for you for years to come!

Kamatara J.
Chief Learning Officer
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

"Daily Use = Time Saved"

Comments: Time management, task management, contact information, opportunity pipelines, email logs, project logs, contracts and calling management.

Pros: I love being able to read my teammates emails to our clients so when I speak to that client, I can see what was said or offered or attached. Then we are a united front in communication with no extra time spent.

Cons: I haven't experienced anything yet that I don't like.

by Copper on 2020/03/03

Love that you're saving a ton of time with Copper, Kamatara!

Chief Revenue Officer
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/05

"More than I'll ever need"

Comments: Great. It has been hassle-free and has helped us stay organized.

Pros: The product is very clean and simple to use. On top of that, every little detail can be customized.

Cons: For whatever reason, support seems to be hard to reach. Any questions that come up usually take 2 days to be answered.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/05
Robert K.
Managing Partner
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/11

"Great for Google Integration"

Comments: Good, when I have asked for "support" they have gotten back to me quickly.

Pros: If Google is your email service then Copper is the best CRM System.

Cons: Tagging cross contacts. I have investors and borrowers, and the ability to take what my investor says on the file and cross it over to the borrower's file would be nine.

James B.
James B.
Senior Analyst
Oil & Energy, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/20

"Criterion Research's Copper Use Case"

Pros: The product is super easy to use and integrates directly with Gmail, which we are power users of. We also linked it with Slack to keep the sales teams up to date on pipeline changes.

Cons: The automation seems a bit hard to use but we need to put in more time to streamline that function.

Thanks, James!

Mark C.
SalesManager
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

"Questioner"

Comments: I have enjoyed Copper, it's way to use, tracks everything I need it to and only wish there was an easy way to set up a visual dashboard for other company members to see or growth and potential revenues.

Pros: It allows me to manipulate things to my ease and comfort, track and follow up on sales and cold calling.

Cons: Trying to set up a dashboard. I have tried many times but it just seems to difficult to do something that would seem to be an easy process.

Dulce L.
Legal Assistant
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees

"Love it!!"

Pros: It's very easy to use, loads quickly and I love that the mobile version allows me to do everything I need to do even when I'm away from my desktop.

Cons: For a little while, the mobile version wasn't letting me view emails, even my own emails. It would say I didn't have sufficient permissions. But that seems to have been resolved. I love it!

by Copper on 2020/02/26

Thanks, Dulce! Happy to hear you're a fan and that the mobile hurdle you were running into was resolved.

James C.
Managing Member
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/20

"Everything you need, nothing you don't"

Pros: The integration with g-suite is the best part. Also, the simplicity of interface makes it a joy to use each day.

Cons: Figuring out the scheduler was a little tedious. But once you understand how to use it, there's no need for an outside scheduling application.

by Copper on 2020/02/26

Thrilled to see the enthusiasm around simplicity!

Nathan Y.
Nathan Y.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/05

"OK product. TERRIBLE customer service. DECEPTIVE cancellation policy"

Comments: OK product. Terrible company to do business with. Avoid.

Pros: Attractive, easy to use, with good G-Suite integration.

Cons: Labyrinthian cancellation process with UI designed to lead users as far away from a successful cancellation as possible. No confirmations of cancellation in UI or emailed. No user viewable record of cancellation. I was billed for 10 months after I thought I cancelled. When I tried to login after noticing the charges, I was unable to even after attempting to reset my password (No user exists). I explained the situation to customer service and they reset my account and told me they weren't able to discuss refunds for the past 10 months until I processed another cancellation on my reset account. I did so and was billed AGAIN two days later. When I contact customer service, they said that per their policy, not only was that charge valid, but that I would be charged AGAIN next month before charges stopped. When I asked about a refund for the past 10 months, they said that I should have cancelled and when I said that I did, they said prove it. I told them that their system does not generate cancellation emails and they said that per company policy, they would provide no refunds without proof of cancellation. PROOF THAT DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE THERE IS NO RECORD OF CANCELLATION EMAILED TO YOU OR AVAILABLE IN THE APP.

by Copper on 2021/07/12

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. As a result of your feedback here and on other sites, and as a result of similar feedback from others, we have taken significant steps to improve as follows:

1. We hired a new VP of Customer Success, who took this problem on immediately.
2. He instituted 3 additional renewal email reminders: 90 days, 45 days, and 30 days before renewal
3. If the email reminder bounces due to account ownership changes, we assign the case to a Success Manager to track down the current owner to ensure the renewal notices are delivered
4. We adjust the renewal period not to start until we have confirmation that the account owner has been notified.
5. We rewrote our terms of service to make our policies more clear
6. We worked with support to provide clearer instructions on how to cancel an account.
7. We increased our support staff by 50% to make it easier for customers to get in touch.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/05
Timothy W.
COO
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/03

"Hooked in by Gmail integration, Pushed Away by Lack of Features"

Comments: The icing on the cake for us with Copper (which had an easier to remember name when it was called Prosperworks), was that we decided to cancel and reached out about ending our contract. Since we did it after the end of the 2nd year of our contract, we were now committed for a 3rd year. We had to remember to do so a month in advance of the end of our 1 year. Now, anyone who is in SaaS knows that this is insane. This is a self-setup system (I may have spoken to a person once). The only reason to do this is to take advantage of your customers. This is a terrible practice and I wish we had never made the mistake of engaging with them.

Pros: We embraced Copper even though it was a little pricey for a small business and required us to commit to a year. Our main reason for using it is that everyone in the company has to at some points be a salesperson and we thought that a tool built for Gmail would be the best option.

Cons: When we started to seriously use the software for more than big contracts and started to reach out to a lot of prospects, the holes in the system were glaring. There are a ton of small things that just drove us crazy. We ended with tons of duplicates. To eliminate them you have to export to Excel, etc. Not fun and not realistic. Any mistakes during data imports caused all sorts of data problems. There is no automating of drip email campaigns. The navigation is so confusing. We spent a lot of time figuring out where we clicked to get to a particular screen and how to replicate it. I found myself being super careful to do the exact same thing every time because it shows leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities in an alternating left-right fashion that is just confusing. The absolute biggest is that there are no reports that give you any insights into how your email is performing, which is odd because they've written blog posts on the importance of doing so. All you can see is a running list of who opened your email or didn't. It is like looking at a terminal window for error messages.

by Copper on 2020/02/10

Hi Timothy, thanks for the thorough review. We're very sorry about the experience you've had with our team in the past, and we're doing everything we can to make things right.

We understand Emilia from our team reached out and was able to connect with you to better understand where we could better improve and address the hurdles you've run into.

We're happy to hear the lines of communication were open and extend that offer to you beyond Emilia's initial outreach. Thanks again.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/03
Erik P.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/28

"Disappointed on many fronts"

Comments: I had high hopes when making the transition from Pipedrive to Copper. I was interested in custom reports and overall more customization of the product when compared to Pipedrive. The trial period went well with the software and the help from support in the transition, but ultimately we were pushed to commit to the paid account before we could test everything needed for our business. We paid the annual subscriptions for our team and ended up wanting to leave the CRM after about 6 months because the CRM wasn't meeting our needs after we worked with it for some time. When asking to cancel and refund the balance of payment not used they were unwilling to offer any refund, stating the contract says no refunds :( So we left with a bad taste in our mouths and overall disappointment with the software and support.

Pros: I liked the ability to do customized reporting, gsuite integrations and overall customization of the CRM.

Cons: The customer service was helpful to certain level. They helped us transition through the trial period in the software but ultimately I was pushed to commit to the product before we could fully test everything we needed. The CRM is somewhat cluttered and the UI is a little too subtle. Specifically the opportunities pipeline and tasks due really don't come forward visually because the status color dots for upcoming task, ect are too small and the color contrast is too low. Pipedrive did a much better job at this quick visual communication for the user showing what might be overdue, coming due, etc.

by Copper on 2020/02/11

Hi Erik, sorry to hear that Copper wasn't able to meet your expectations and really appreciate your thoughtful feedback this helps us continue to develop our product and customer engagement motions to better serve you.

We're also sorry to hear that you had an issue with your account terms. We aim to offer flexible terms across our monthly and annual contracts, and adhere to standard SaaS contract terms to align with other software tools that our customers are leveraging.

We commit a high level of post-sale and ongoing Customer Success resources for our customers that make a commensurate, annual commitment to us.

To that end, we would love to continue working with you through the remainder of your contract to help you find value from Copper.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/28
Bob J.
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/22

"Extremely Limited"

Comments: Tried PW for my insurance biz. It was a total waste of time. It took 20+ hours to set up for my business and did very little to help organize contacts/meetings/notes as I required. Also needed to be able to filter/search for data. Overall, it lacked customization. Wanted to add custom fields like birthdates. This proved impossible, as the date field required input via pop up calendar, so you'd have to click through every month to get back to January 1 1965. I talked to their support people for a total of 3 hours and the conclusion of it all was "the software can't do that and we're not going to implement that unless a ton of people ask for it." That should have been a red flag because it just got worse. Importing data is super annoying. If you have a google sheet you want to import, you have to download it as a CSV then re-upload it, and hope the fields match up. It also adds a bunch of tags to crap that makes a huge data mess you end up wasting hours to fix. The dashboard is a total waste of space. There is no useful information. The People section is basically a glorified Excel spread sheet. When you export your data it grabs the fields, but leaves all of the activity notes behind, so you cannot back those Custom filters are another massive failure. If you want to filter by X but exclude everyone who already has Y, it's impossible. I think an undergrad designed this system because it lacks advanced features severely. If you want to set up a daily to-do queue, forget it. You might as well use paper checklist or a spreadsheet. Another major problem is that it will pull info out of your google contacts and if you check the box for Sync with Contacts, it will completely destroy your hardwork in contacts. It deletes data out of fields, such as addresses and phone numbers. You have to pay for another software called Pieworks to fix that, but it's also terrible. A simple basic feature that should be included is not, and you have to pay yet another monthly sub for something really stupid that should be there. It has an app for android, and it was convenient when out of the office. You can pull up the contact and if you just had a meeting with them, dictate the notes into logging a meeting. If you need to call them, just tap their phone number, and at the end of the call PW is already logging your call, just enter the notes about topics of discussion. However, the app needs improvement in terms of the dashboard, such as calendar and to do list like a call queue or other service tasks. You have to submit tickets for every little thing. It's extremely annoying and waste of your time. I decided to cancel this, pulled all of my data out of PW and set it up in a spreadsheet. PW is barely more than a spreadsheet with a pretty interface. It's not worth the money. You might as well use something free -- or spend the money and get a real CRM with all the features you really need.
They will not let you cancel. There is no place to remove your billing information or cancel your plan. You have to submit a ticket and hope they answer it, but more likely, they'll ignore it because they are a greedy company that ignores the requests users make on their website for changes.
They claim they are the CRM google uses, but that's not true. This is a very immature piece of software that cannot handle a serious business with specialized needs. They may have partnered with

Pros: Interface is OK but needs improvement. The app was convenient, but needs a better dashboard.

Cons: High cost, lack of customization and features. Have to submit tickets for any help. Lack of training videos.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/22
Ariell H.
Ariell H.
Project Coordinator
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

"Great Partner"

Comments: We are able to effectively track and augment our sales and marketing efforts. We have also experience great process improvement in managing our internal client onboarding.

Pros: I love that it syncs to our G-Suite environment! Having all of that information on a record is truly helpful to gain insight on our relationship with a customer. I also like everyone I have interacted with at Copper: knowledgeable, service-oriented, and genuinely nice people.

Cons: I wish I could have a little more filtering options, for example: select 2 options, but not a third under one parameter. Also the ability to edit by pipeline would come in handy!

by Copper on 2020/02/26

Loving all this feedback. Thank you, Ariell!

Daniel A.
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/16

"Best CRM for google users"

Comments: Amazing experience

Pros: easily integration with Gmail and how it shows the reports

Cons: Syncing all the information with no input

• Reviewed on 2021/08/16
Kennis N.
IT OFFICER
Retail, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/20

"A wonderful CRM platform"

Comments: Copper which was formerly "PROSPER WORKS" is helpful to us in tracking sales opportunity

Pros: Copper is wonderful at how seamlessly it integrates with all google products, Gmail, chrome e.t.c.
Copper gives you access to real time reporting so you aware of what goes on in your business

Cons: Work on integrating copper with other messaging platforms.
The inbuilt search feature isn't topnotch.

• Reviewed on 2021/09/20
Jordan E.

"Big fan of Copper!"

Comments: Very happy!

Pros: The customization of fields is amazing. Can really tailor it to your liking.

Cons: Work flows and Emails. We supplement Asana for our workflows because we do not like how copper has it set up. Email templates are awesome - wish they could be more customized and analytics would be nice.

Erik L.
Sales Manager
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/15

"I started a new sales team with this CRM and it is better than anything else on the market!"

Pros: I was looking for something that could keep everything organized for my salesmen and I wanted something that was like salesforce but cheaper. This was actually better than anything Ive tried and it was much cheaper. I could assign prospects to a team member and follow every step of the way. I could even check the email that are sent out in templates. I can see the activity on each account and I know when there is no activity. The pipeline is simple and very effective. I can easily track all the sales for the entire team in seconds. I can also assign task for each salesperson to do and have an alarm email me upon completion. No opportunity is lost without me getting an email to check on it. The team can upload docs and record all notes without closing the app. We are using a variety of different computers on it. Mac's, PC's, and Chrome books. It also connects right in with my Google G-Suit and all emails to clients are automaticly picked up and recorded in the CRM. Customer support does have a phone number and not just email.

Cons: There have been some minor quirks but they seem to get fixed really fast. If I call customer service I get help right then

• Reviewed on 2018/01/15
Frédéric L.
Vp Business dev
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/31

"The CRM that is built for GSUITE with the same mentality"

Comments: Great relationship, love their product

Pros: It is amazing, Copper go get all the information right from the emails, linked in account of your new added person, generate lead, create opportunity easily. all with the easyness should I say googleness? really their addon for gsuite succeed to keep me on my gmail page for 80% of my crm work. simply wow!

Cons: there is not yet multi language but i know they are working on it.
more integration with accounting online like uqickbook would be great!

• Reviewed on 2018/07/31