Filter by:

• Overall

About Syxsense

Stay one step ahead of any threat with advanced and proactive endpoint security that predicts, detects, and neutralizes vulnerabilities

Learn more about Syxsense

Grant B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/24

"Syxsense: a requirement in a "remote worker" age"

Comments: Super easy to work with Company. Dedicated. Open to suggestions, but cover most of any circumstance.

Pros: Extremely easy to rollout to machines. Nothing to configure on each machine. Agent takes configurations and actions from the web console. Have a cloud based service reaches users who do not use VPN at all or very much.

Cons: There are a lot of settings and configuration options. Mostly our problem is in deciding what options to apply and what affect they will have on the user population. Saying that, Syxsense onboarding has been tremendous! Their patient and insightful trainer led us through all of the options, even suggesting starting points for deployment that we could upgrade later.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/24
Ètienne R.
Systems Administrator
Legal Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/31

"Syxsense patch management is instrumental in making telework happen"

Comments: A couple of years ago, our organization saw a need to move its patch management technology, which was on-prem, to a cloud solution. As we started to transition to a mobile workforce, we quickly realized that we needed to have the same visibility into the laptops as we had into our desktops and servers. We vetted several companies. None offered the capability and simplicity of the Syxsense.

Pros: Syxsense is much more than a patch management solution. Syxsense gives us the ability to deploy software and provide remote assistance to our employees no matter where they are in the world.

Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, with more and more of our employees being required to work from home, Syxsense has been instrumental in making telework happen for our organization.

Cons: Having a cloud solution is a huge benefit over what we were using, which was on-prem. There's nothing I like least.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/31
Paul R.
Paul R.
Head of IT
Wholesale, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/07

"An essential tool for any IT Department"

Comments: Overall I would recommend this for anyone trying to stay on top of the security element of their network. Its is an essential tool for any IT Department.

Pros: This software allows you, at a glance to see exactly where you are with your patching on each device.

Cons: Sometimes and rarely you may get sync issues but support have always been on hand to resolve the issue and quickly.

Sean M.
Director of IT
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/07

"Patching rescue to Covid-19"

Comments: I've been able to address Windows patching for staff who no longer come into our network due to Covid-19, as well as software patching capabilities. Remote management has also been helpful as well as basic system review/maintenance in the background without the user's input(CMD/Powershell).

Pros: The software allows us to easily manage the Windows/software patches to our fleet of users forces to work remotely due to Covid-19. the software was easy to deploy and fairly intuitive to use.

Cons: So far I haven't found any drawbacks to the system.

Antonio F.
User Support Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/17

"Painless Implementation for a Better Managed Environment"

Comments: Patch manager drastically improved the maintenance of our organization's devices by providing a quick and easy method to keep computers healthy and up to date. We implemented Patch Manager for the use of managing our many client devices from a security and update perspective. The discovery phase is quick and painless resulting in a fast implementation. I would definitely recommend the product and will continue vouch for it in future workplaces.

Pros: Great visibility of all devices organization wide.
Easily check health status of devices.
User friendly and globally accessible web interface.

Cons: More robust server patching would have made managing servers through Patch Manager just as valuable as client devices.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/17
Daniel B.
System Engineer
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/14

"Very good patch management software"

Pros: Very easy to use software. It has so many more features than any other patch management software on the market. Easy to use task config and setup.

Cons: One thin I would like to see is better communication between the endpoints and the application to update the IP address as soon as a new connection is made. currently that side of it is pretty slow.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/14
Jared M.
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/24

"Let us get rid of WSUS"

Comments: Ansafone has 500 devices across two locations (Santa Ana and Florida). We were using WSUS but had no way to patch 3rd party applications. We also needed to comply with HIPAA. Outside of WSUS we were manually creating the reports needed and patching 3rd party apps. CMS gave us the ability to patch MS and 3rd party applications across both sites. We've saved alot of time over using WSUS, manually patching 3rd party apps, and manually creating reports.

Pros: Easy to use for any location. Patches 3rd Party. Patch content is always up to date. Saves us a lot of time.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/24
Sean C.
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/15

"Excellent Patch Management Software"

Comments: After looking into multiple solutions to manage our patching across the organization we decided on CMS for its ease of use, quick setup, and cloud based offering. We had everything up and running within a few hours and were able to catch up on a multitude of patches within the first week. Using the software allowed us to meet our strict compliance goals and provide reports showing where these goals had been met. Outside of patching we have began using the remote control feature and the software deployment feature of the platform which has been a life saver for our remote users. Overall, the software has paid for itself in a few months and confirmed we made the right choice for our needs. I would also like to mention that the sales and support group have been fantastic. The sales team worked with me on cost to meet our desired budget and support has been nothing short of great. Any questions or concerns I had were answered and the one issue we ran into was taken care of same day. Overall a great experience start to finish.

Matheus N.
IT Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/09

"Syxsense is a great tool in its main proposed functions."

Pros: Being able to manage computer security quickly and easily is great. The patch management is done in a way that I have not found in another tool.

Cons: Minor flaws in the remote access function, but nothing that impedes the main functions of the solution.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/09
Trang H.
Trang H.
Cad Draftsman
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/17

"A good network management system"

Pros: Looking for a good network management system for our company and I found this Patch Manager. The first impression is the interface, it looks very easy to use, maybe it's because I quite familiar with many kinds of sotfware .

Cons: From my personal opinion, I don't have any complaint except the cost is very high. Yet you can use the trial version and then consider to buy it later.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/17
Anthony D.
Director of IT
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/22

"Easy to use, Very efficient, Wonderful product!"

Pros: The ease at which the dashboard allows you to monitor and audit endpoints. I also like the built in reporting features.

Cons: The website is sometimes slow to load especially if a task is already running. Other than that, i very much enjoyed the product!

• Reviewed on 2018/06/22
Dan B.
System Engineer
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/27

"PC Management made easy"

Comments: We were originally using another platform to manage our endpoints that was confusing and outdated. Once we decided to make the change to Cloud Management Suite we started to notice immediate impact. We can now update, discover and find out information about all of our endpoints with a few clicks.

Pros: Easy to use and learn. Lots of great functionality that can be put to use right after installation.

Cons: Missing a few important tasks such as remote restart/shutdown.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/27
Bertie P.
Systems Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2016/05/05

"Super slick patch management product"

Comments: So far my experience with the Cloud Management Suite's Patch Manager tool has been awesome. The controls are very intuitive which makes the patching process extremely simple from start to finish.

• Reviewed on 2016/05/05
Simon B.
Head of IT
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/18

"Easy to use Patch Management System"

Comments: Having looked at several patch management systems, we decided to use Cloud Management Suite because (a) pricing and (b) the ease of use. You didn't need a degree to get to grips with the system.

Pros: Ease to use.

Cons: Its slow sometimes for updates and to access the site

• Reviewed on 2016/10/18
Paul B.
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/08

"Additional features and reduced costs."

Comments: My over experience with Syxsense Manage has been excellent. When I came into this role there had been a lack of follow up from my MSP on why patches where failing and as a result the estate wasn't patched to a level I was happy with. It only took 3 months with Sxysense Manage to get every machines completely 100% patched, including some key 3rd party applications not just Microsoft and Apple Mac OS patches.

Pros: It has allowed me to have a granularity over my estate patching that I never had when I had a Managed Service Provider patching my estate for me. The remote control function is good in that all a device needs is to have an internet connection for us to be able to fix issues. This has helped us fix VPN issues, remotely. Reporting, the detailed reporting is invaluable to prove the system is doing what I expect and when.

Cons: Remote control tools is a little "flakely" over lower bandwidth connections.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/08
Won P.
It administrator
Biotechnology, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/20

"Syxsense makes sense if you are a small company who needs almost one stop management"

Pros: The ability to do almost everything one would need in IT administration.

Cons: Bugs with remote connectivity and control, website issues with site rendering. Lack of ability to transfer more than one file at a time from a target system

Derek E.
Sr. IT Support Administrator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/18

"My review on SyxSense"

Comments: My overall experience is great. This has become my go to application and is used daily for me. I enjoy the ability to connect to a users machine without approving the connection. This is very handy when troubleshooting with non technical people. Last, I also enjoy that the connection last even when the computer is not signed in. This has been very handy as I can restart a machine, connect to it, and log back in to complete the troubleshooting steps I am doing.

Pros: I love the software overall. There are a few things in particular I use the software for: Remote access, Viewing a computer's inventory (Installed applications, computer information, logged in user, disk space, and patches). I love the ease of connecting to a users machine. I love the ease in packaging the software.

Cons: There are a few glitches that need improving with the software. First, the remote access option works well. But, switching between the monitors is not so great. I have found that our users working on a wifi connection do not allow us to swap between monitors. If the user is on a wired connection, it appears to work fine. When we first began using the software, swapping worked great. Then, after the last update, it stopped. Also, I noticed that there was a box added to the recipents computer that shows when we connect and offers a disconnect option in the center of the screen. Users have been disconnecting the session as that was the first time they saw that box and they panicked. I am not sure if this should be removed, but relocating it when the connection is established would be great. It should not pop up in the center of the screen and disturb their work. I liked the version before that came in the taskbar and had to be clicked to open the disconnection box. Also, it did not pop up in the middle of the screen in interrupt their work. If this could be moved, it would be great.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/18
Jameson O.
IT Support Specialist
Mining & Metals, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/17

"Syxsense Cloud-Based Endpoint System"

Comments: The customer support has been great and so has the training.

Pros: The automated tasks you can create for scanning, patching and deploying is amazing.

Cons: The only thing I'd love in an update would be the ability to remotely deploy multiple software's to one or many computers.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/17
Shannon R.
IT Support
Legal Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/19

"Pleasure to deal with"

Comments: Its a great tool that I use daily and wouldnt be able to do my job without it!

Pros: I LOVE this software. In our organisation it is used as an assets DB, Remote control tool and its our patching tool too. As we have offices all over the country its not convenient to go down to the offices every times there is an issue nor is it cost effective for the business, so using CMS is great as we can connect the PCs/ Laptops in seconds to resolve issues and manage machines. The support staff are excellent at resolving any problems quickly and do a thorough job to make sure everything is resolved before closing down the ticket. The training staff are great too! No question is too silly and they are always happy to help with what ever issues / queries we had - IE setting up software deployments and using patch manager.
I would highly recommend CMS for small and large business. Other Verismic products are just as high quality as this one.

• Reviewed on 2017/05/19
Nichollas A.
IT Tech Support
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/07

"Syxsense helped me learn"

Comments: Being a young professional, I learned with Syxsense how much important a patch update is and how they affect the workstations, most of time helping dealing with issues with previous patches. Moreover, it makes the environment much easier to take care of having so many useful functionalities that help us in a Daily basis.

Pros: The software have a broad range of functionalities that help an IT environment that goes from letting you check a PC information through inventory to updating patches, creating specific tasks like installing a software and having security options to help maintain your environment as safe as possible.

Cons: The pop up window whenever I am creating a task looks weird for having to side scroll to view some information.

Liam R.
IT Systems Administrator
Wholesale, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/07

"Patch Management Made Easy"

Comments: Overall, the product is helping us save time, and be more efficient when it comes to patch management. It also makes sure that our devices are up-to-date and secure against the many new threats that come about.

Pros: One of the main pros of this software is the ability to easily see the status of your devices in one place, to easily pick out devices that need updating. Being able to click on the device and view a fully detailed view of the device and the patches available for it saves so much time for us as in IT department. Another pro is the ability to schedule patch installations to avoid downtime during the day. The report feature is also very useful for auditing and tracing purposes.

Cons: I am happy with the product and can't think of an improvement at this time.

Chris K.
IT Operations Manager
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/14

"Way better Patching compared to VNC"

Comments: Our company has over 300 computers and we were managing them one by one with VNC. We had no way to automatically deploy patches, software, anything. It was getting more difficult to keep every comp up to date as the company was getting bigger. We were looking for a program that we can push update software to all of our devices at once instead of installing it one device at a time.
Customer service has been amazing and we've saved so much time. I've already referred Cloud Management Suite to several other companies.

Pros: Automatic patch deployment, easy to use, really good customer service. Saves us a lot of time.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/14
Narasimha B.
System ENgineer
Facilities Services, 501-1 000 Employees

"Syxsense Feedback"

Comments: I dont have to worry if my systems are patched because I can run them on a schedule with Syxsense

Pros: The ease of running patches, pushing software to remote computers and the remote feature in Syxsense are the key factors that I liked about the product

Cons: The UI was really bad couple years ago when we got the software but it has developed a lot over the time.

Richard B.
Sr Vice President Information Technology
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/16

"Syxsense, Best tools for application and patch management"

Comments: Exceptional product. Industry leader!

Pros: We evaluated several products. Syxsense surpassed their competitors on all features. It's easy to understand and the application functionality is very intuitive. Deployment was completed quickly through login script and the application become functional within a matter of a couple days. The Syxsense team was knowledgeable and quick to respond to any questions or configuration concerns. This product surpassed our objectives which rarely happens.

Cons: Improvements could be made in executive reporting capabilities.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/16
Arnold G.
IT Department
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/15

"The only way to manage enterprise workstations"

Comments: We have used several methods for managing our workstation PC's. We used automatic updates, WSUS, a few shareware programs and all of them were very time consuming and marginally effective at best. We have 70 employees, each with at least two devices and an IT department consisting of 1. We starting using Patch Manager a little over a year ago and never looked back. Their support team helped me configure everything to get us up and running. A few months later they called to make sure everything was OK. I had a few questions they answered quickly. I have been very pleased with Patch Manager as it has freed my time for other issues.

Pros: Easy to use, priced right, great support