Quickbooks Online Reviews

• Overall
    4,3 /5
    4,1 /5
    3,9 /5

About Quickbooks Online

QuickBooks Online is a small business accounting software and app that allows you to manage your business anywhere, anytime.

Learn more about Quickbooks Online

Showing 4 256 reviews

Joshua M.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/09

"It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best"

Comments: Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

Pros: The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

Cons: The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/09
Michael B.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/07

"Very easy to use great for the small business owner"

Comments: It was great when i was working for a small startup to keep track of all the finacials and keep up with the book keeping its easy and intuitive

Pros: Its a great intro to accounting principles and connecting it directly with your bank account is the best way to go though daily and allocate the transactions to the correctly accounts

Cons: it doesnt do well with large data points and it can be a little restricting for more advanced accountants.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/07
Lisa N.
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/20

"QBO helps me to manage"

Comments: My overall experience with the software has been overhwelmingly positive. I can use it to bill clients, attach timesheets, run payroll, connect to the bank and reconcile, and also connect the credit card to the system. It's been really handy.

Pros: I like the fact that payroll is integrated, I love the automated reporting (saves me having to remember to send reports), I like that you can upload documents to it, that you can now send in / attach receipts to it, and that you can do quite detailed reporting and drill down on numbers easily, that you can lock the records to stop people going back in and changing anything by mistake, and that reports can be by classes, so you can monitor spending and income by 'class' / project. I like the reporting functionality and the ease of use.

Cons: I'd like the receipt capturing software to be a bit better (its basic at the moment, but I'm sure it'll improve as it was only a feature added this year), I don't like the fact that although my paypal links, (I have multi currency within paypal) and this doesn't seem to reflect well within the software.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/20
Dan P.
Staff Accountant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/04

"Great Product for Small Businesses"

Comments: Our experience has overall been very good. The price is very reasonable and has made things easier to use. Also, it has saved our company a lot of time and made things very efficient.

Pros: I like how easy the product is to use. I find it very easy to navigate and figure out how to use different parts of the software. Also, I like that they are continuing to roll out new updates and features. For instance, they just rolled out a feature where they will automatically send out past due notice. This has helped save a lot of time and improved our AR drastically. I think all in all, it has a lot to like about the product.

Cons: I think the reporting can improve a lot. They do have Fathom reporting, but that seems hard to use. I would like for more straight forward reporting that is easier to use. I think their customer service could also improve. Whenever I have a questions, they always provide an answer, but it is not much help. It seems like they need more qualified individuals to help out with any questions you have.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/04
Steve B.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/02

"Great where fits - might leave you looking for more"

Comments: Moved from QB Desktop. Love having access where-ever and multiple people able to access it. QBO is much less feature rich than QBD. But, with QBD, you have to either log into a server, or remote desktop. It's stuck in the 90's. So, to make it even work, we had to get a plugin to manage our inventory and orders. If QB Desktop version would move online, it would definitely be a 30 year leap back to the present.

Pros: Quickbooks is easy to use, widely known, and priced affordably. Good for a small business. Having it online was a necessity. Having it link to bank accounts so smoothly is nice.

Cons: If it's not the QB way, you have NO WAY. They are not interested in helping with any needs of YOUR business. If your business doesn't fit into THEIR way, too bad. But, overall, they have a good program that fits most of your business needs.
i.e. If you want sales orders and inventory management - you might as well be asking a rock.
i.e. If you want to use your own credit card processor, they will force extra steps on you and take away features and functionality.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/02
Lynn B.
Attorney
Law Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/09

"Almost flawless functionality"

Comments: My experience with Quickbooks has been great overall. Have had a few glitches now and again, but (knock wood) it's been working fine for years now. I like the ability to search by client, to print various reports for clients, taxes, etc., and to easily keep track of client retainers. I have not used this software for billing, so I can't really give an opinion. I tried it out, but didn't have the patience to figure it out with respect to legal billing.

Pros: Quickbooks serves its purpose for me very well as banking software. It keeps track of the checkbook and prints professional-looking checks. I also use it for bookkeeping purposes come tax season by printing out expense reports to see all of my potential tax deductions. It is also pretty good with searching for specific transactions. I do make sure my client name is in the memo field, otherwise I have had trouble searching with other fields (probably "user-error"). It is great for keeping track of client funds, which is essential as an attorney who collects retainers from clients. Reports are also required for client funds/retainers, and they are easy to prepare and print with Quickbooks. Reports are a little complicated because there are so many to choose from, but once you know which ones are actually useful, they are great.

Cons: Intuit has been very clear that they will no longer support my version of Quickbooks. I had no need to update otherwise, so I am working with a version that I can no longer get any assistance with if anything goes wrong. Also, the back-up data files do not sync with my cloud software for some reason, so there is always an error message in that regard on my cloud software (which I cannot get any help with because I have an outdated version). The search engine is workable, but I have learned to put the client's name in the memo field for every transaction so I know how to get an accurate list of transactions for a client.

by Intuit on 2019/09/10

Organization is key for any business, so it's great to know you've been able to keep track of your banking, bookkeeping, and tax aspects all in one space, Lynn! We appreciate you being a loyal member of the QuickBooks family and you can count on the software to help lighten your workload for years to come. If you do decide you'd like to update your account, this article is a great place to start (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/update-products/update-to-the-latest-release-of-quickbooks-desktop/01/203221). For additional resources and helpful advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members, we recommend checking out the Community (https://community.intuit.com/).

Thank you for review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Reviewed on 2019/09/09
Kaitlen C.
Bookkeeper/Payroll Associate
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/01

"Our Cloud Accounting Software of Choice"

Comments: The freedom that QBO provides you is amazing. I recently moved to BC from Ontario and was able to keep my job because our firm uses QBO. If we had been on desktop for our clients, I would't have been able to keep my job and would have had to find work elsewhere. My boss is about to work remotely from her cottage for the month of August because she CAN! How many people do you know can say that?

Pros: I find QBO to be super user friendly. I love that they have a training program so you can become basic and advanced certified. We make everyone in the office do the certification program, but nothing beats user experience. QBO is the first cloud-based accounting software I was introduced to, and I find it fabulous. I even recommended it to my parents for their business instead of their custom desktop-based software and they are going to move to it at the end of August.

Cons: Sometimes the banking feeds have a hard time staying connected which can be very frustrating. It's not Quickbook's fault for this - it's the banks. But it is still frustrating at times when you lose a connection and have to call up your client to re-enter their details. Thank goodness for screen-sharing! Their customer support has lovely people, but they are not always knowledge in the ways they should be. A lot of the times, we already know the issue that we are experiencing and need to speak to someone high-level to be able to resolve the issue. There should be an advanced call center to be able to speak to extememly well-versed people that know QBO in and out.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/01
Anna H.
Lower School Science Teacher
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/03

"Gets the job done-- but very buggy."

Comments: QuickBooks online has its weaknesses and bugs. However, after my research I think it's the best option out there for now.

Pros: Quickbooks is easy to "plug in" and go... You can use their templates and basic accounts and set up your own accounting system in no time. I had no bookkeeping or accounting experience before using QuickBooks Online, and I was proficient after about 6 months of part-time use. Having an accountant log-in is so helpful in today's world so many people are working from home/ traveling/ etc. It is indispensable for my organization to have an online accounting platform that I, my organization's volunteer treasurer, and our hired accountant can all access from our home computers. As a non-profit organization that only pays a tiny amount of sales tax, that portion of the software is very functional and is one fewer thing I have to deal with. I do not use payroll through this system, so I cannot comment on the functionality of that portion.

Cons: The bugs in the software (accounts that won't delete, messing up check numbers, etc) are the most annoying part of using QuickBooks Online for me. If you are a small team, you can just work around them and you eventually learn what they are, but it is repeatedly annoying. Their customer service is weak, but there are lots of affordable training courses that can fill in those gaps as you use the program. I sometimes wish that Quickbooks Online were MORE customizable (i.e. allow you to delete certain generic accounts), and I sometimes wish it were LESS customizable (journal entries can be numbered ANYTHING which confuses me). Overall, I think it allows me to do most of what I need to do in bookkeeping for my non-profit.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/03
Treasurer
Public Safety, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/03

"Good usability, poor platform"

Comments: Good product if you want flexibility in work location and are willing to pay for it. If you ever would consider transferring to desktop, I would recommend not starting with QB Online. There are other similar products that you also can try for less money.

Pros: The ability to work remotely, or access your data from any computer was very convenient. There was a broad assortment of tools and the ability to customize them to fit different organizations. The software connected with banking institutions fairly easily. It was easy to share data with CPA's for assistance or audit purposes.

Cons: The cost was a major disappointment. We needed to subscribe to the highest tier in order to use the tools for greatest productivity. The price increased rapidly and made for a very expensive year over year cost. That annual cost drove us to switch to the desktop version. We thought that it would be a seamless transfer since they are similar products from the same company. The data conversion was a nightmare. It was confusing for our IT professional to navigate; it took hours to complete the conversion after multiple attempts; some of the data would not convert; the conversion removed ALL of our reconciliations. Over one year later and I am still finding conversion issues.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/03
President/Owner
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/09

"Crucial Part of Any Successful Business"

Comments: I have been able to do much better cost-analysis and budgeting using QB. My company's "health" can be monitored regularly that shows me things such as what expenses I need to cut or reduce or what types of services should I be selling more of that show higher profitability. Overall, I am very happy and will continue to learn and utilize it every day. Thanks Intuit!

Pros: The best features of this software is that it is WEB-BASED and my bookkeeper can CONTINUALLY UPDATE it so that I have real-time data. Quickbooks (QB) SYNCS VERY ACCURATELY with my current CRM system for sales and scheduling which provides me with the ability to create reports from QB that I can use when analyzing profit/loss and balance sheet info.

Cons: The software is relatively easy to use, but I would like to see MORE VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE so that I can use more of the many features that QB has that can help my business.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/09
Stacey H.
Principal/Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/23

"QuickBooks Online is the way to go!"

Comments: Great. I personally do not want to and try not to take on any new clients unless they are already using or are at least willing to use Online QuickBooks.

Pros: Easy to use. Love that it is cloud-based and can login from anywhere. I love that myself and my team can all be working in the same company file at the same time from wherever we are. Also my favorite feature which probably saves hours of time per month is the bank feed feature.

Cons: QuickBooks online features are always trying to be smart which if you are not careful can be matched and entered incorrectly resulting in reporting that is not exactly correct. However as long as you are careful and understand what the software is doing then you can save tons of time.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/23
Mercedes P.
Development Director/Treasurer
Philanthropy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/08

"QuickBooks - the Accounting Software When You Really Want to"

Pros: I have been using QuickBooks since 1992 as the CFO for a company with 50 employees. Currently, I am the treasurer for a non-profit and I am again using QuickBooks. I trained our bookkeepers, our financial managers, and worked without accountants to make sure that the software served our needs.QuickBooks is an easy program to use because it is logical, almost intuitive, and it can be adapted to the specific needs of the business. We are audited every year, and QuickBooks provide us with all the information we need and the ability for our Auditor to review it, correct, and verify it through the audit.

Cons: The format of the reports. While it is very easy to create multiple reports and customize them, the standard reports are sometimes cumbersome.
Also, now that I am using QuickBooks for a nonprofit, I would really like to make it a requirement for the user to select a Type of Customer when setting up a customer. Our nonprofit organization has clients, donors, foundations, and corporate donors; all these types have previously been set up. However, when the person entering the data is keying in the individual entries, there is no requirement that they select the type of customer. This means that I have to review all transactions before creating the Accountant's Copy for the Auditor, at the end of the year, in order to generate the reports we need.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/08
Kimberly M.
Computer Games, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/06

"Very Convenient for Small Businesses"

Comments: I really like the ability to use the system where ever I am. I tend to go to gaming conventions and sometimes need to access the account to make payments or submit invoices to collect payments for our Business 2 Business services. Since it is all online I can do this with ease by just logging in and I have access to my financials. QuickBooks Online Helps me run my business without all the hassles of using multiple services or systems.

Pros: • Easy to set up with templates that help you get started fast.
• Automatically connects to your business checking for integrated payment solutions.
• No messy software installations to deal with as the platform is online so you simply log in to an updated interface any time there is new features added.
• You can integrate your Payroll from a 3rd party directly into your account.
• Since it is always online you can access it from anywhere with a connection, you can even have multiple users with access on at the same time.

Cons: • The support is somewhat limited, and I have experienced delays in the help I needed from time to time but overall it is very workable and seems to be getting better.
• The software interface is somewhat different for the online version than the desktop version so if you go from one to the other it will require an adjustment, but it is not terrible.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/06
Ashley F.
COO
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/27

"QBO- Great for sharing jobs across multiple locations"

Comments: Overall, I am satisfied with QBO because it serves my purposes. I need something that my whole team can access from anywhere at anytime. I would like to see a lot of changes, but most are minimal. The overall service being provided- creating invoices, accepting payments, tracking overdues- is there and that's what I need

Pros: his software makes it relatively easy to share tasks among various users without location restraints or the costs of building a large connected network. I like having the flexibility to edit anything at anytime as well as the ability to see when my customers are opening and receiving my missives so I can take action based on that information.

Cons: I do not like the way QBO handles changes to personnel and company information. If I need to resend documents, the system will not update based on any new information I have entered into the Customer section. When I added a balance sheet to my invoices, it was difficult to understand and all my clients ended up sending incorrect or overpayments based on limited information presented in a difficult-to-understand format.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/27
Jessica K.
Accountant
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/06

"Keeps clients connected with their Accountant"

Comments: Overall I like QuickBooks online and recommend it to my clients. It is setup to be user friendly and can potentially save users a lot of time. I like how the bank transactions download in and you can match or add them individually or automatically. A lot of businesses have a lot of frequent and similar transactions so I make rules to automatically add them to the books. This also carries over to the reconciliation so I can quickly reconcile the books to the bank statements.

Pros: I like how I can log in and help keep my clients’ books on track. When they have questions, I can log in and see exactly what they are talking about and either help them fix it or fix it on my end. I also like how the bank can be connected so all the transactions import into QuickBooks.

Cons: I don’t like how some of the functionality is taken away and given only to QuickBooks support. The payroll center and sales tax center both need some work. Some fields in payroll checks we cannot edit, even if QuickBooks is calculating it wrong. Last couple times I called support, I was on the phone for hours and I am a pro advisor.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/06
IT Network Administrator
Utilities, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/03

"Expensive but probably worth it"

Comments: We complete our day to day bookkeeping and assets
We also use the built in payroll feature

Pros: Always available from all device
backups are a thing of the past
support seems to be US based and is rather good

Cons: Like other vendors the move to cloud operations seems to be strictly for profits
The price seems to creep up every year to 6 months leaving me worried for cost in the future

• Reviewed on 2019/12/03
ceo
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/12

"Tip-Top Support which is good cos you'll likely need it"

Comments: I would like to see an asset register and as a result I'm tending to absorb all but large purhcases into P&L, which is a pragmatic decision and not my desire). Multi-currency is supported but it's quite hard to get to grips with, especially if you have actuals for the exahnge figures by transaction, meaning you have to value each transaction. Again I've modified my business sytems to work around that. Which is starting to feel like the tail wagging the dog, but it's a cheap solution and I'm trying to minimise the time I spend on it. With the browser tabs it does tend to log you out a lot while you're actually working, and the pages are often slow to load (I am running a high spec PC on a fast ISP). I don't carry stock but I think that would be problematic if I did. I dislike that I can't create a company for both sales and purchases but have to create one for each . This means if I have a supplier that is also a customer (and I do) I can't net off their invoices against mine at all easily. Bank connections are a good feature but they are often days behind in posting the transactions in my experience. That makes it complicated to reconcile promptly. The VAT (UK sales tax) element works well and produces all the numbers required for the VAT Return (submission). I've had to use control accounts quite a bit too for simplfying some tasks.

Pros: It's quite streamlined once you get the hang of it and you can gets tasks done quickly. It's quite powerful if you want to delve in a bit deeper.

Cons: That so many issues need resolution with their support, thanksfully their support really is top notch, but I'd prefer if I could find an answer in the help files without having to phone up (which also means I can resolve problems at weekends as they're only there weekdays)

• Reviewed on 2021/03/12
Deborah W.
Managing Partner
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/27

"Great product in a remote environment"

Comments: It's made operating my business in a remote environment possible.

Pros: The best feature of this product is that it makes working remotely with your bookkeeper and accountant easier. I never see them in person, but my books are always up to date because it is so easy to automate things, and the things that can't be automated are handled by the CPA and bookkeeper via the web.

Cons: If you are not a bookkeeper or CPA by trade (I'm an attorney), there are aspects of this program that are too complicated to figure out without a lot of help. And it's not easy to get help from Quickbooks customer service.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/27
Kenan J.
MIS Specialist
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/17

"QuickBooks Online for small businesses"

Pros: This product from Intuit, easy to use, full functioning as an accounting software for small businesses.
you can easy get started within up to 4 minutes, dig in all administration roles, getting familiar with it, and create your own company. follow up your banks accounts through the available integration between this software and your bank. additional to that you can check in any moment the Chang-Log to every one who just post, add, edit any transaction on the system.
a great feature through it, the massive available integration with other softwares especially the POS systems like Vend, Revel. it does really save time and money.
I do really enjoyed using this software as a small business.

Cons: as I clarified above this system great for small businesses, for whom bigger than these ones. unfortunately you have to find another solution.
the essential point for refusing such one, the Manufacturing service in the accounting systems; it's really important for us the system who we're working on provide the ability to mix multi row materials into one final product. another point, for the users authorities, we can't use it when we have more than one shop and we want to assign a user to a specific store, in doing so we have to establish separate company account for each one to be able to assign the users to their outlets.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/17
Tim W.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/18

"Simple. Quick. Conenient"

Comments: Overall I really like this product.

Pros: Nicely organizes all transactions. Reporting is also very convenient.

Cons: It's con is also a pro. Unlike the old Quicken where you could delete entries, QuickBooks has gone the way of all legitimate bookkeeping programs where errors need to be corrected through reversals and/or journal entries so that everything ever done in the account can be seen. This is nice for accountability but sometimes a pain for correcting an error.

by QuickBooks France on 2019/03/20

Thanks a ton for the great review, Tim! I'm delighted QuickBooks has provided your business with organization and convenience. In regards to deleting transactions, you can still do so, however, you also have the option to use journal entries. With that being said, should you end up deleting a transaction it will be recorded in the Audit log, which you can find in the reports center. for more on this, please see the following: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/The-Audit-Log-What-it-is-how-to-use-it/m-p/186180

Should you need additional assistance, you can find more articles like the one above on our Community website. I encourage you to explore this site whenever you need support: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us

Thank you again for reviewing QuickBooks, Tim!

All the best,
Clay, The QuickBooks Team

• Reviewed on 2019/03/18
Diego P.
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/22

"Quickbooks Online is the best"

Comments: Thanks to Quickbooks online, now our accountants don't really need to come into our office to work on Quickbooks. They can just log in from their offices.

Pros: I can log in from any computer when needed. Is simpler to use than the desktop version of it. I like the new look with a minimalist design compared to the desktop version.

Cons: When we first got it, there were a few bugs when trying to write checks. For some reason when going back to look for the checks, they didn't appeared in the system. I noticed so far the issue was probably solved with an update.

by Intuit on 2019/10/28

Hello, Diego. We know running a business doesn't always happen at one single location, so it's great to hear you've been able to complete accounting tasks while on the go. You can continue to count on us to keep it simple. We recommend checking out the Community to continue learning about your account or if you ever need a helping hand: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for a great review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Reviewed on 2019/10/22
Adrian M.
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/03

"The most complete small business accounting solution"

Comments: Overall I am beyond happy with my choice to put QuickBooks Online at the core of my businesses accounting functions. The cost is extremely reasonable for the power and huge capabilities it has.

Pros: Easy to use whether you have no accounting experience or you are a pro. The user interface is logically laid out so you can get where you need intuitively. Between the very complete built in functionality and a robust App Store of add-ins for specific needs it Quickbooks Online can provide a solution to any accounting need You can go it alone or seamlessly incorporate external accounting services depending on your strengths, comfort level and desire to directly engage in specific accounting processes It’s cloud based so you do not have to deal with local computers and storage that have to be maintained and backed up to secure your business critical data. This also means your can access your data from anywhere you like. Two step verification for log in so your data is very secure. The Quickbooks Online mobile app is excellent and lets you input receipts and expenses easily and immediately so you never get behind.

Cons: I had very few issues. Mostly surrounding my inexperience with accounting. It would be nice if Intuit would have some General Accounting Practices videos to get complete accounting novices up to speed on the basics like setting up a book of accounts and how to categorize expenses properly.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/03
Katrina G.
Accountant
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Great Software for Small and Medium Size Business"

Comments: Love it! Been using this product for close to 20 years.

Pros: Very easy to use! Many accountants and bookkeepers will be able to properly report income and expenses for just about any business.

Cons: Takes time to build your business and chart of accounts. QuickBooks provides a quick chart of accounts based on your business selected. I tend to be a bit more detailed with my chart of accounts. But once you have it set up, very easy to use and pull the reports that matter to you.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/05
Chris M.
General Manager - Operations
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/11

"Simple Cloud Based Accounting"

Comments: Thus far for the size of our business it makes the most sense and we enjoy using it.

Pros: We can now do our bookkeeping and accounting remotely. Previously our firm used Quickbooks Desktop which unfortunately was not a flexible solution, nor agile.

Cons: The reporting options are basic, often to drill down on certain aspects of the business financials they need to be exported to another system in order to generate insightful reports.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/11
Marcella A.
Financial Controler
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/05

"Great for small businesses, but be careful when updating"

Comments: Very good until something goes wrong.

Pros: Super easy to use whether you have accounting training or not.

Cons: Customer service is an issue, especially when updating to a more current version, especially if you have more than one user using more than one computer. Customer service reps are trained to solve your problem, but no to check for what issues changing things may have caused. Every time we update, we wind up with users using different versions of the software, and have to call and have customer service put all the versions back together. It can take hours and many phone calls to solve issues.

by Intuit on 2019/08/28

Our mission is to make the accounting side of business easier, so it's great to hear that our software is doing that for you, Marcella. For information on updating QuickBooks, we recommend this article: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/update-products/update-to-the-latest-release-of-quickbooks-desktop/00/203221). Should you ever need assistance with updating the software, or anything else, we invite you to visit our Community space. Here you can locate helpful articles and post questions which are answered by fellow users and support agents: (community.intuit.com).

We appreciate the review!
David, The QuickBooks Team