Qualtrics EmployeeXM Reviews

• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,4 /5

About Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Qualtrics EmployeeXM is the best engagement platform to build strong teams, drive productivity, and reduce unwanted attrition.

Learn more about Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Amy G.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/03

"The only survey builder I will use-- easy and trustworthy"

Comments: Overall, I highly recommend Qualtrics to people who do not consider themselves to be "tech-savvy," but yet need to create and distribute surveys/ questionnaires for research and service purposes. I find other software designs lack the ease of use, but also lacks the simple yet professional design that Qualtric provides. Users are more likely to feel comfortable inputting information if the website looks professional.

Pros: Qualtrics is extremely simple to use for people of various levels of digital literacy. I have never been given a reason to doubt that a survey will work properly and efficiently. My favorite part of Qualtrics is the privacy it offers to users and survey creators. For research purposes, it can be extremely probleatic to know the personal identity of a survey taker. Additionally, when entering sensitive information, users need to trust the software they are using. The privacy and security measures taken by Qualtircs are of uptmost importance to me.

Cons: I have had trouble contacting customer service in the past. I contacted customer service with a question about using the software, not a complaint or problem. I contacted them via email and waited over two weeks for a reply. For a software company, I expected them to be more efficient with replying to customer questions.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/03
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/12

"Great for large company employee feedback"

Comments: Not for a smaller org but great option for large scale employee feedback collection.

Pros: Great for large scale employee feedback but overkill for smaller orgs.

Cons: Customer support is lacking and can be complicated to set up the logic for the surveys.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/12
Jason H.
Manager of Academic Enterprise Systems
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/01

"Qualtrics 360 Empowers Employers to Effectuate Improved Morale Among Employees"

Comments: Qualtrics 360 can be used by HR, of course; however, it as tons of utility in MBA cohorts and other programs where group work is crucial to the learning experience. When individuals attain feedback from their peers with whom they closely work, they can each make positive change for the betterment of the entire group.

Pros: Qualtrics 360 is an extra layer to an already fantastic product (Research Core by Qualtrics). Qualtrics 360 enables a company to quickly take the pulse of their workforce. Employees can assess their own skills and then receive feedback from their immediate team or others in their company with whom they frequently interact.

Cons: I think the hardest part about using this product is managing the relationships between all the respondents. It seems like it should be straight forward to determine who would manage who or who can see what reports, but I found I had to think about it backwards a little bit to get it right. Perhaps it's how the terminology used, or how they word it.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/01
Emily T.
Marketing Research Analyst
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/25

"Always Helpful Customer Service Calls"

Comments: Easy data collection, lots of survey questionnaire functionality

Pros: Whenever I call customer service, I get a knowledgeable rep *quickly* on the phone who solves my issues. They are all very well-trained and well-versed in the platform.

Cons: I wish it was a tad more user friendly, and the reporting out of it is not sufficient for my organizations needs, so we end up exporting the data, running our own crosstabs and filters, and creating out own graphs for reports.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/25
Jonathon V.
Landscape Maintenance
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/05

"Easy to use employee satisfaction survey software"

Pros: Easy to personalize survey software to help gauge employee satisfaction, resulting in an easy to read graph showing the strengths and weakness of the business

Cons: Takes some time to set up the questions and the way in which the results will show afterward, however it is well worth the time spent.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/05
Clayton S.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/15

"Turn employees into ambassadors"

Pros: As a startup, it's important that the people who work at your company are also gung-ho about the product and company. This platform helps us to understand our employee behavior, how they like our product, and also their experience in the company.

Cons: Again, similar to a lot of Qualtrics products, if you're not data-minded, it can be daunting to look at a ton of numbers and graphs. Once you get past that, you'll find the insights amazing.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/15
Patrick Z.
Business Processing Center Student Assistant
Higher Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/21

"Easy to get feedback"

Comments: Overall, it is great as mentioned in the pros.

Pros: I like that there is a lot of traffic on the website so people will take the survey. You can get very good data and feedback. It creates charts for you so I just love it.

Cons: I did not see any cons, I just wish multiple people can run one survey.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/21
Talent Management Business Partner
Consumer Goods
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/07

"We <3 Qualtrics!"

Pros: Qualtrics makes me feel POWERFUL and IN CONTROL. It lets me translate a mess of numbers into meaningful, actionable information that my company can really use. With Qualtrics, I can see opportunities that I was blind to before. The tool is extremely user-friendly, so I spend minimal time learning how to use the tool and can dedicate most of my time to solving problems using the data Qualtrics lets me gather and analyze. But, when I do need a little extra help, the Qualtrics support team is always there for me. I can, of course, search for information online. But I prefer to call the support team. Their reps all have the heart of a teacher. They take the time to teach me how to navigate my way through the challenges I face when designing complex surveys or learning a new element of the tool. Their support team - more than anything - makes me absolutely LOVE Qualtrics. That support team makes this tool worth every penny....and then some.

Cons: I wish the dashboard functionality was available for every survey type. We love the dashboards - prefer them over reports - and would love to have unlimited ability to create and share them.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/07
Jessica B.
VP People Operations
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/10

"Fantastic survey software that can do almost anything but is a little too complicated at times"

Comments: Expensive, can do anything analytic-wise but a little complicated to use.

Pros: Fantastic software that lets you do almost anything when it comes to surveys and analyzing survey results. We used the employee engagement features and they worked terrific, were anonymous and got us the analyzed results we were looking for. I appreciated the details you can upload to describe the office and department and location for employees - this made it great to view results according to different categories.

Cons: Onboarding set up was a little too lengthy. Customer service was horrible -- not the people on the other line but the wait times - sometimes up to 2 hours being on hold and then not getting a call back or email response. The survey software can do everything -- but it's not the most user friendly. The format is a little complicated at times and for someone with no analytics background, it was difficult to determine what each button meant and how to access certain features or view my results a certain way. This lead to me calling customer support numerous times for help.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/10
Jennifer H.
Research assistant
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/15

"I work in research and Qualtrics has been a phenomenal help and asset. It's fairly easy to use too."

Comments: Easy survey design and costumer service

Pros: The customer service is by far the best I've seen. I like that I can call the customer service reps on the weekend.

Cons: It's on the expensive side, therefore nonprofits may use its competitors (like surveymonkey) because of price. There should be ways to make it more affordable.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/15
Samarah S.
51-200 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/14

"Research Master"

Pros: GREAT product! We use Qualtrics 360 for almost all of our only client surveys. It is still up to us to skim through and pull answers from the surveys, but it is such a nice way to collect them all in one place.

Cons: The price is definitely a bit high. You get good results, but no results can be completely guaranteed. I also wish there was a way to guarantee full results instead of half answers. However, when that happens, Qualtrics customer support is always very helpful.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/14
Amanda F.
HR
Industrial Automation, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/23

"Effective"

Pros: Easy options to build employee engagement and other internal pulse surveys. Employee metadata is easily mass uploaded and they walk you through step by step with an engineer.

Cons: Some customizations require some direction - not always intuitive.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/23
Mark H.
Program Manager
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/07

"Qualtrics is easy to learn and easy to use while offering many sophisticated possibilities."

Comments: A dynamic, mobile friendly, questionnaire design, allowing to add deep-dive questions when necessary, and allowing to minimize survey-duration and complexity for participants where possible. This helps to increase response rates.

Pros: Easy to learn, easy to design and modify, even with complex questionnaires.
I like best the dynamic design that adapt to participants answers. E.g.g the piping (or routing) of participants selections to follow-up questions, etc.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/07
Suneetha K.
Lead Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/22

"Its a very nice experience"

Comments: Rolling out survey and integrating the results with salesforce

Pros: good support. We get good support and support team is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly.

Cons: good support but it can be extended to India as well. Currently we have to wait for long time to get the issue addressed

• Reviewed on 2017/09/22
Maclean (mac) K.
Research Assistant
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/05

"Quick and Easy Support"

Comments: Using Qualtrics has been great. The software for the most part is all very intuitive and for any questions that I might have, support is quick to help out.

Pros: Qualtrics support were quick and helpful in responding to my problems. i

Cons: Found myself bouncing between support contacts

• Reviewed on 2018/11/05
Michelle G.
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/13

"Great way to hear from employees"

Pros: Ease of use, easy to set up and administer employee satisfaction surveys, simple design allows beginners to use as well

Cons: It was pricey to buy for what I wanted, not widely available to purchase, very specific use would like it to be more diversified in survey making

• Reviewed on 2018/02/13
Martín F.
Researcher
Education Management, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/09

"Good software for employee experience"

Pros: The thing I liked most about this software was that it was easy to use.

Cons: The thing I liked the least about this software was its overall design.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/09
Bobby C.
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/04

"great voc product. highly recommended"

Comments: great voc product. qualtrics is so easy to use and gives us great insights into how our customer are doing. cant live with out it.

• Reviewed on 2016/10/04
Sara S.
Research Associate
Banking, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/03

"Best, Intuitive and User-friendly"

Comments: The best survey designing tool ever used! I had designed surveys earlier in CAPI almost 10 years ago...but Qualtrics has given me the best time travel experience in designing surveys. I love their ease of use and design and the flexibility and accommodating nature of the tool. Looking forward to learn more about their other modules so as to have a one stop shop for all our needs...I hope to have long term relationship with Qualtrics considering their tools and support.

• Reviewed on 2017/01/03
Chloe K.
Graduate Student
Research, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/06

"Amazing! Like Google forms, but a million times better"

Comments: This will make your business look so much more professional using qualtrics over other survey sites. You can also break down how you see the results after in pictures or exporting it as an excel chart to further analzye.

Pros: My university uses this software for all surveys it sends out. It is so convenient and easy to use but is also customized to my University so every survey sent out from it looks very official.

Cons: I have none! It is a great way to send out surveys.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/06
Natalie W.
Admissions Coordinator
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/27

"Easy to use. Easy to get results."

Comments: The survey was very easy to put together, very easy to post on social media as well as E-mail and the results were easy to read and download.

Pros: The best part about Qualtrics are the built in graphs in the reports section.

Cons: I ran a survey with 7 different multiple choice entries. I used the automatic choices, but it was difficult to find what I wanted because they were not alpha order.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/27