Qualtrics EmployeeXM Reviews

by Qualtrics

• Overall

About Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Qualtrics EmployeeXM is the best engagement platform to build strong teams, drive productivity, and reduce unwanted attrition.

Learn more about Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Abhinav S.
General Manager
Management Consulting, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/25

"Qualtrics : Great on the posters, needs more detailing"

Comments: We are gaining validation of our business decisions (HR decisions) by gauging the pulse of the workforce. This is has direct monetary implications (details cannot be shared on an open forum though)

Pros: The presentation. The impact and the clout it has a pioneer in experience management sells and has the capability to influence decisions at senior leadership level. The representation is in itself an experience managed solution (exactly what qualtrics stands for) that provides insights for action.

Cons: The depth of data. The insights are useful and the vastness of data is also great. However, the statistical depth needs more working on. This might be project based but more research on the depth to which questions poke the survey audience for information has to add another layer. This should be done while keeping the survey feel and experience as good as it is now. Its challenging, but that's what your expect from a top quadrant service provider.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/25
Deepak M.
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/25

"Qualtrics 360 an easy to use tool"

Comments: I was totally unaware of Qualtrics at the begining but the videos posted on website and the customer support helped me getting engaged with Qualtrics and I was able to learn to use this platform in a week.
Thanks for the support the support team is great and they never get troubled sometimes I used to call for some silly doubts but the team helped me learning and understanding the tool at an ease.
Qualtrics 360 has some very cool features of building your own reports and has made my work very easy. I would like to conclude saying "Every firm institute should use Qualtrics for their data analysis".

• Reviewed on 2017/01/25
Jeanne W.
Administrative Assistant II
Hospital & Health Care, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/14

"Always a pleasure to work with the Qualtrics team"

Comments: The main benefit is the ease of use and great support staff available at a click of the mouse or a quick phone call.

Pros: Ease of use, the program is very user friendly and if you do run into an issue help is just a click away with very knowledgeable and friendly people to work with.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/14
Amanda F.
HR
Industrial Automation, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/23

"Effective"

Pros: Easy options to build employee engagement and other internal pulse surveys. Employee metadata is easily mass uploaded and they walk you through step by step with an engineer.

Cons: Some customizations require some direction - not always intuitive.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/23
Samarah S.
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/14

"Research Master"

Pros: GREAT product! We use Qualtrics 360 for almost all of our only client surveys. It is still up to us to skim through and pull answers from the surveys, but it is such a nice way to collect them all in one place.

Cons: The price is definitely a bit high. You get good results, but no results can be completely guaranteed. I also wish there was a way to guarantee full results instead of half answers. However, when that happens, Qualtrics customer support is always very helpful.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/14
Project Manager - Retail Quality Engineering @ Apple
Computer Software, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/04

"Easy to Create surveys and run reports"

Pros: Advanced survey logic for creating complex, branched surveys.
Available in multiple languages.

Cons: It's a simple software to create reports, and it does that without issues.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/04
Traci H.
Public Health researcher
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/10

"Qualtrics was great for my project."

Comments: I used qualtrics to send request to complete survey to more than 5,000 members of a listserv.
I received enough completed responses to reach my sample requirements.
The survey was easy to construct using Qualtrics. I appreciate the options for creating various types of questions.

Pros: the functionality and diversity of questions

Cons: need to be familiar with featues to get exactly what you want. Some practice with the syste is required.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/10
Graham G.
professor
Higher Education, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/07

"support person really helped me solve the problem"

Comments: have been able to collect data for survey research

Pros: once the survey is created the data collection works well. In most cases I have been able to create questions in a form that works for data collection

Cons: I would like more ability to randomize selections. I wanted to do a double randomization. Pick a random number of choices from five different groups. I had to do this manually rather than have the software do it

James F.
Administrator
Education Management, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/17

"The complete package!"

Comments: it's our standard survey tool, and does everything we need it to (and more!)

Pros: easy question routing, lots of answer-type options, good analytics.

Cons: sometimes fiddly UI - eg the survey list unfilters itself after each search, and moving questions around can be laborious.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/17
Hasin A.
Data Analyst
Design, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/08

"The Best Survey Design Software!"

Comments: Qualtrics is by far the best survey design software out there, especially for advanced users that possess knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS. Highly recommended and the uses cases are limitless.

Pros: It's simplicity!

Cons: The menu groupings are not always clear.

• Reviewed on 2016/12/08
Talent Management Business Partner
Consumer Goods

"We <3 Qualtrics!"

Pros: Qualtrics makes me feel POWERFUL and IN CONTROL. It lets me translate a mess of numbers into meaningful, actionable information that my company can really use. With Qualtrics, I can see opportunities that I was blind to before. The tool is extremely user-friendly, so I spend minimal time learning how to use the tool and can dedicate most of my time to solving problems using the data Qualtrics lets me gather and analyze. But, when I do need a little extra help, the Qualtrics support team is always there for me. I can, of course, search for information online. But I prefer to call the support team. Their reps all have the heart of a teacher. They take the time to teach me how to navigate my way through the challenges I face when designing complex surveys or learning a new element of the tool. Their support team - more than anything - makes me absolutely LOVE Qualtrics. That support team makes this tool worth every penny....and then some.

Cons: I wish the dashboard functionality was available for every survey type. We love the dashboards - prefer them over reports - and would love to have unlimited ability to create and share them.

Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/12

"Great for large company employee feedback"

Comments: Not for a smaller org but great option for large scale employee feedback collection.

Pros: Great for large scale employee feedback but overkill for smaller orgs.

Cons: Customer support is lacking and can be complicated to set up the logic for the surveys.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/12
Channing C.
Principle Investigator
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/03

"Greta customer service!"

Pros: The customer service was spectacular. They were helpful, clear, and thorough. They met me where I was in terms of knowledge of product.

• Reviewed on 2017/10/03
Stanley T.
Clinical Data Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/26

"N/A"

Pros: I love the ease of use, I was able to create my 1st survey within minutes of logging in the 1st time without training and only the aid of a video from youtube.

Cons: The skip logic feature could be a bit more advance. and also the ability for users to work on more than one 1 survey at a time.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/26
Analyst
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/09

"Simple and Functional"

Comments: Qualtrics has an awesome product. The presets look good, and the ability to customize is great

Pros: Qualtrics has awesome survey software. It was easy to learn, and effective to implement. There is so much you can do with it, but it doesn't sacrifice the user experience

Cons: Qualtrics has SO MUCH to offer and I feel like I Just don't understand it all. Qualtrics has great resources, but I would like if those resources were more available within the tool.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/09
Valbona C.
INSTRUCTOR
1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/16

"Easy tool to collect data/info"

Pros: Qualtrics 360 is very user friendly. It can be used to collect data/info or just to organize a party.

Cons: I think the "anonymous" survey is not completely anonymous. I found out that they can still connect your email with your submission.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/16
Lexi H.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Higher Education, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/08

"I had some of the vocab, but not all--tech person understood me nonetheless."

Comments: I create surveys and forms using it.

Pros: I was Qualtrics Administrator at my last school; so excited to have it finally come to my new school.

Cons: Sometimes it can be complicated to use due to all the functionality, but if one is persistent, he or she can design a survey as desired.

• Reviewed on 2017/05/08
Business Analyst
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/05

"Qualtrics"

Pros: It is easy to use for the purposes of internal employee satisfaction. Simple surveys can be set up easily with little experience.

Cons: The simpler the design logic the better. More complicated survey design logic can cause unintended consequences.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/05
Suneetha K.
Lead Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/22

"Its a very nice experience"

Comments: Rolling out survey and integrating the results with salesforce

Pros: good support. We get good support and support team is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly.

Cons: good support but it can be extended to India as well. Currently we have to wait for long time to get the issue addressed

• Reviewed on 2017/09/22
Clayton S.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/15

"Turn employees into ambassadors"

Pros: As a startup, it's important that the people who work at your company are also gung-ho about the product and company. This platform helps us to understand our employee behavior, how they like our product, and also their experience in the company.

Cons: Again, similar to a lot of Qualtrics products, if you're not data-minded, it can be daunting to look at a ton of numbers and graphs. Once you get past that, you'll find the insights amazing.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/15
Mark H.
Program Manager
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/07

"Qualtrics is easy to learn and easy to use while offering many sophisticated possibilities."

Comments: A dynamic, mobile friendly, questionnaire design, allowing to add deep-dive questions when necessary, and allowing to minimize survey-duration and complexity for participants where possible. This helps to increase response rates.

Pros: Easy to learn, easy to design and modify, even with complex questionnaires.
I like best the dynamic design that adapt to participants answers. E.g.g the piping (or routing) of participants selections to follow-up questions, etc.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/07
Regional Advisor, New York Area
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/16

"An easy, smart survey software!"

Pros: While I don't work as a researcher, I have used many different survey softwares throughout my career and what I love about Qualtrics is that it's smarter than the rest while still easy to use. It has advanced options to allow me to craft my survey-user's experience by including or excluding questions based on their other options, can build simple and sophisticated questions, and it gives me suggestions on how to make my survey better--both for me and for my participants. It is truly an excellent overall service.

Cons: I do wish that the analysis was a little easier to wade through on the back-end. While my research is mostly qualitative, I do wish it was a bit easier to wade through the data online without needing to export.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/16
Jennifer H.
Research assistant
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/15

"I work in research and Qualtrics has been a phenomenal help and asset. It's fairly easy to use too."

Comments: Easy survey design and costumer service

Pros: The customer service is by far the best I've seen. I like that I can call the customer service reps on the weekend.

Cons: It's on the expensive side, therefore nonprofits may use its competitors (like surveymonkey) because of price. There should be ways to make it more affordable.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/15
Federal Contracts Officer
Higher Education, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/23

"Can't Beat Qualtrics"

Comments: We use Qualtrics both internally in our office (about 50 people) and when polling the broader organization of 10,000+. It's fantastic for both purposes, and the reporting functions allow us to drill deeply into the data for multiple purposes. The anonymity function is really impactful, too, as it gives our staff more freedom to communicate openly on sensitive topics, so our surveys aren't filled with the usual pro-company babble we got on other platforms. We need accurate, honest information in our field, and Qualtrics helps us get that in spades.

Pros: The depth and breadth of the assessment design and reporting tools is absolutely unrivaled, and we really appreciate the clean user interface.

Cons: This is one of the select few software packages with which we have yet to find a fault worth mentioning.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/23
Jason H.
Manager of Academic Enterprise Systems
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/01

"Qualtrics 360 Empowers Employers to Effectuate Improved Morale Among Employees"

Comments: Qualtrics 360 can be used by HR, of course; however, it as tons of utility in MBA cohorts and other programs where group work is crucial to the learning experience. When individuals attain feedback from their peers with whom they closely work, they can each make positive change for the betterment of the entire group.

Pros: Qualtrics 360 is an extra layer to an already fantastic product (Research Core by Qualtrics). Qualtrics 360 enables a company to quickly take the pulse of their workforce. Employees can assess their own skills and then receive feedback from their immediate team or others in their company with whom they frequently interact.

Cons: I think the hardest part about using this product is managing the relationships between all the respondents. It seems like it should be straight forward to determine who would manage who or who can see what reports, but I found I had to think about it backwards a little bit to get it right. Perhaps it's how the terminology used, or how they word it.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/01