SimplyBook.me Reviews

by SimplyBook.me

Filter by:

• Overall

About SimplyBook.me

Online Booking System with reminders for all service companies! Let your clients book themselves online - Includes free version.

Learn more about SimplyBook.me

Marie F.
founder, dog trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/08

"Great Scheduling Solution"

Comments: There is a learning curve, but they have good documentation and very responsive customer service

Pros: SimplyBook.me has deep features so that I can customize it to exactly what I want

Cons: I want my clients to be able to see my availability / calendar as a default and to have to book all the sessions in a package at the time of purchase.

• Reviewed on 2021/09/08
Marsha K.
Program Coordinator
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/20

"Great program with amazing customer service!"

Comments: We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Pros: The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Cons: I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

by Simplybook.me on 2016/12/21

Dear Marsha,

Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :)

Happy Holidays!

• Reviewed on 2016/12/20
Kelly R.
Program Coorindator
Program Development, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/06

"Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions"

Comments: Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Pros: What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF
A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read.
This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself.
The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Cons: One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business .
Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

by Simplybook.me on 2017/12/15

Dear Kelly

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again.

Have a great weekend!

• Reviewed on 2017/12/06
Instructor - Writers Program
Higher Education
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/12

"Reliable system for trouble-free bookings"

Comments: SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Pros: I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Cons: The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

by Simplybook.me on 2017/12/15

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

• Reviewed on 2017/12/12
Kostas O.
Kostas O.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/16

"Not flexible enough"

Comments: If it works for you, the app is great and easy to use. It does not work for me and I think the whole design (not taking into account the time based nature of bookings)

Pros: Easy of use, many integrations with other software. Fast interface, simple

Cons: The app has a very big flaw design that cannot be worked around.
If you charge by the hour it is impossible to configure it. Every service and product has a static price which does not depend on duration. How is this even possible in a booking app?
Let's say you are providing lessons. You try to create the service. The duration is fixed and so is the price.
So if you want to create 1, 2, 3, 4-hour sessions, you have to create "service-addon" one for each set of hours. So if you want anything from +1 hour to +10 hours you have to create 10 service add-ons just because they do not have per hour price.
But I could ignore that. This would be a one time work that I would do. Here is the real deal-breaker.
Let say you have created your +1 +2 .... +10 hours for your service.
Now you want to add real add ons to the service. For example use a video projector, VR-facilities, etc.
You create that add on service, but the price you assign is based on a fixed time and does not take into account the total number of hours of the whole service.
This means, in the previous example, if the customer chooses +1 hour or + 10 hours, the cost for the "video projector service add on" would be the same!!!. How can a booking software ignore the duration of an appointment?

by SimplyBook.me on 2020/09/30

Dear Kostas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding your issue then yes the system is built up with the premises that you define the time length before hand and hence this problem. We are sorry to hear that our solution did not cater to your needs.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/16
Jacob W.
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/30

"Timezone Confusions!"

Comments: I like it in theory, but we've found better results with traditional pen and paper. Personally, I'm above average when it comes to understanding technology, so to me, this site seems pretty easy to use. However I've found older folks who really struggle with online registration, especially compared to traditional pen & paper signup.

Pros: I like that I can mostly do what I want. The software doesn't exactly line up with my business model, but I have found enough ways modify my setup to get the results I need. However, I have found that traditional pen and paper results in better results in regards to scheduling.

Cons: The timezones are confusing. My company travels to locations in many different timezones for photoshoot appointments. We've found in some trips where the location is in a different timezone than our headquarters, clients will book with the wrong timezone. When we set up the appointment schedule, we have also found the timezones confusing because we always have to adjust in our heads the time. If we live in Central time and our clients/location are in Eastern Time, we shouldn't have to set up the Eastern Time Zone by using Central Time Zone as the base. When clients get reminders, they should get reminders in the proper timezone. To make it easier, we should have the option to turn timezones off. If we set up an open calendar from 3:00pm-9:00pm, it shouldn't matter what timezone we are in since both our people and the clients are experiencing the same time. There is never a time when it would matter what the timezones are.

Dear Jacob

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding the timezones then the system automatically suggests the correcting timezone and then the client is asked to verify that. If they verify correctly then there should not be any problem, however if they change it to your timezone or any other for that matter then there will be a confusion.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/30
Michele R.
Web Designer
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/17

"Nice Site, a bit difficult for a beginner but thank you to Live Chat"

Comments: Nice looking site, a bit difficult as a beginner but I am thankful for the Live Chat and Youtube videos. I was able to learn a lot and feel proud that I could do it mostly myself. It takes a lot of trial and error and talking with your client to make sure they like what they see. I used up my free trial just programming the page! Again I thank the Live Chat for being helpful and honest.

Pros: I was first attacted to the look and the ease of programming what I needed for my clients site. I still think all of that works well. The Live Chat is a God send, and the help is very helpful and friendly. I also like very much all the YouTube videos on EVERY page. Some of the videos could go into more detail...but then I am a beginner so...maybe one Video that takes you through the Additional Options a little more clearly as I missed a few things.

Cons: When created the Booking widget it doesn't save your color settings and I also didn't realize that you can't change the background. Also, I wanted the Facebook widget and it was never working properly. It wasn't Simplybook.me problem but FACEBOOK. Facebook doesn't allow the widget unless you have over 2000 likes. Something maybe SB could mention. It took me a few days to figure it out and I almost cancelled my subscription but the LIVE CHAT gave me a great solution. I also really wish that I can keep the backend language in English, but my Frontend (what the customers sees) in German. The main problem is that you can't change the Timeframe of the booking once you set it the first time. Crazy! I had it on 5 min, now I wish it was 15min. My site would look cleaner because I am using the "Flexible" Calender.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/17
Judy W.
president
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/19

"Easy-to-use for patients"

Comments: Overall, I like the system.

Pros: Patients say that it is very easy for them to schedule appointments.

Cons: SimplyBookMe adds upgrades which then require a higher priced subscription to maintain the prior level of service. I was having some problems changing my email address, so customer support instructed me to delete a plugin and then reinstall it, so I deleted it. But then told I needed to purchase a higher level of subscription in order to reinstall the plugin. If I hadn't deleted the plugin based on their instructions, I would not have had to upgrade my subscription. Blocking or changing dates/hours of service is cumbersome.

by SimplyBook.me on 2020/12/02

Dear Judy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback - we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on the subscriptions, then the pricing was changed back in 2016 but we allowed current users to continue on the old pricing. However now if a subscription is cancelled and new one chosen, it is technically impossible to retrieve the old prices and hence the problem that you experienced. We are sorry that you experienced that but we truly believe that our current pricing is very fair compared to other similar services.

The SimplyBook.me

• Reviewed on 2020/10/19
Phil N.
Phil N.
Musician and educator
Machinery, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/03

"Nice booking system"

Comments: SimplyBook.me has given my clients one more way to contact me, especially those who know what service they want and want it booked quickly without having to ring or wait for mail correspondance. Customers seem to want to solve their problems and meet their needs more and more quickly and will move on to another provider if the current one is too slow to answer. In my line of business, which is rather traditional and old-fashioned, I seem to be ahead of my competitors simply by having quick, online solutions, of which SimplyBook.me is a good one.

Pros: The booking calendar allows my clients to book my services directly via the calendar, linked from my site. This is a handy feature and a selling point in my business, where people want easy ways to make appointments at times of their choosing. I can customise the forms to suit my own specific needs.

Cons: The features are not always intuitively set out, so it has taken a while to find out what can be done. When I get a mail infpoming me of a booking, it would be good to get either, 1. a direct link to the new booking or the day of the booking, or 2. all the details of the booking in a mail. I would also like to be able to synchronise the booking calendar with the offline calendar in my mail client, but I have not found out how, if it even is possible.

by SimplyBook.me on 2018/10/09

Dear Phil

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Regarding the e mail notifications, then under settings/email&sms settings you can adjust exactly what information are sent in that notification e mail to the service provider. So if you want all relevant details regarding the booking sent to you, then you can do that within that settings. Please contact our Live Chat if you can not find where to set that up.

With respect to the calendar integration then we have Google and Office 365 two way calendar synchronization but it is impossible to sync with offline calendars as technically that is just not possible, at least not two-way.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/03
Breno V.
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/03

"So far very good, nothing to complain about."

Pros: Configurability, I´m in Brazil so was very important to be able to translate all the text and notifications to portuguese. Is the most complete software in its category so far, and I searched for a long time before choosing.

Cons: No support for local credit cards or payment methods. Lack of a user level that can create and remove bookins but is not a administrator. Add-ons and plugins are too expensive.

by Simplybook.me on 2018/01/16

Dear Breno,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

With regards to your comments then we are constantly adding payments providers and now we have 6 in Brazil, PayPal, Skrill, BlockChain, 2CheckOut, GoCoin and Paymentwall, I hope some of them can work for you.

And concerning the different access levels then you can let "Senior employees" create and remove bookings (so not only administrator). Our Customer Support put this up in a great table which you can see here: https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Adding_other_users_to_the_system#User_Roles
There you can see what all levels can do.

I hope this helps

Rachel B.
Teacher
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/07

"Good and still getting better"

Comments: I started using Simplybook.me some years ago, initially as a beginner and now fully committed. I haven't looked back. For a small business owner it is perfect and new things are coming on board all the time. The best thing is the customer service, if you do have a query they are very responsive and the outcome is positive. You feel like you are working together to get things right.

Pros: Ease of use and the customer service.

Cons: Doesn't translate according to the language of the client (as I have international customers), and cannot show your calendar as an availability overview without going through the whole booking process (which, since I have been unable to find any of any good in general for that on the web they should think about doing as it's a niche that needs filling!)

by Simplybook.me on 2017/02/07

Dear Rachel,

Thanks also for the idea about the availability overview, we will discuss it here in house and see if it can be put on our task list.

Kind regards

• Reviewed on 2017/02/07
Bruno B.
Bruno B.
Senior Scientist
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/09

"Scheduling appointments with research participants"

Comments: Major upgrade compared to traditional means of scheduling appointments. Will never switch back to phone calls and voice messages! My staff and research participants are thrilled to use it, so am I!

Pros: I conduct digital research with psychiatric populations and I am the principal investigator of a NIH funded study that is evaluating the feasibility of delivering group therapy using mobile platforms. SimplyBook.me is an amazing solution to schedule visits with research participants. Our research participants can now book sessions with different members of our team (program coordinators, assessors, therapists). This has greatly accelerated the operationalization of our study procedures.

Cons: Honestly I cannot think of any flaws. Maybe the admin portal can be initially intimidating, but one easily learns how to navigate it and customize the experience.

by SimplyBook.me on 2018/11/01

Dear Bruno,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your fantastic review about SimplyBook.me, we appreciate it a lot and are happy to hear that it has been beneficial for your business!

• Reviewed on 2018/10/09
Shana M.
Business Owner/Musician
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/31

"Great Product, But Customer Support was not very Supportive"

Comments: Over all I would have to say it's been a pretty good experience, learning curve aside.
The only major issue I've had is that when purchasing after my free trial I chose the monthly payment option and was instead charged the price for a full year! Not only that, but I sent several messages and emails to support beginning immediately after as I reallized I did not get charged for the option I chose but about $100 more than that in one sitting. I never heard back from support, still haven't. So that being said I probably won't renew my subscription next year.

Pros: I like how easy it was to use after a lot of trial and error. For instance the Automatic Intro Survey was sort of a beast to set up, but now that it's done it's easy to use, format and customize.

Cons: Everything is hard to find until you spend about a week setting it all up. It's not a very intuitive platform really, things aren't where you think they would be, nor do certain buttons lead to where you would assume they would. It just takes time.

by SimplyBook.me on 2020/11/02

Dear Shana,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate that.

I wanted to let you know that our support did send you an email, asking for your PayPal email so that we can refund you. I have just asked our Head of Support to be in touch with you again, so you should receive an email today.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/31
Reinhard S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/06

"Perfect Tool for a small company"

Comments: Very Good,very satisfied ,serves all our needs, we are very Happy with the scheduler

Pros: Easy to use , intuitive ,serves my needs ,even for less Computer agile individual, usable by everybody

Cons: Nothing really negative,as described above ,fits perfect our needs ,I can Not remember anything negative

by SimplyBook.me on 2020/12/02

Dear Reinhard

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it! .

Good luck with your business!

• Reviewed on 2020/10/06
Hálef A.
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/20

"Before customer, a lead journey"

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the BR support was excelente in her e-mails and also the zoom section we did. And I got a lot of attention from her and a lot of questions being answered, and I'm still not a active customer though. It seems to me you understood what a experience is, before even the customer be in the platform activilly.

Pros: More than a book platform, it's about loyalty, easy to use and an end process with payment also.

Cons: Maybe it could have a way to have a Service Provider I could add a lot of adress on it on this features, instead of adding a lot of Service Provider per each address.

by SimplyBook.me on 2020/09/30

Dear Halef,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 2020/08/20
Manager-Owner
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/03

"I have been using this apt app for over 4 years now. Love this App!"

Pros: I like the versatility and so many applications included with this appointment app.
I feel their pricing is very reasonable.
This scheduling app is so easy to integrate into your proprietary websites you will not need developers to add this app to your websites.
My favorite part is this scheduling apps versatility you can choose and pick a myriad of options that work the best for your business needs.
Awesome Customer Service top notch.

Cons: My dislikes with this scheduling app are few and far between
I guess my only complaint is the modules pricing for choosing different components that will best fit my business can get pretty pricey.

by Simplybook.me on 2018/01/16

Hi there

We just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

Brenda F.
Energy Pratitioner
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/24

"Easy and Professional"

Comments: It saves endless time, my clients love to book using it, so much easier then texting back an forth. I love the reminders and the updates to my calender! My calendar is so important - it runs my life.. It syncs perfectly!

Pros: It is easy to use and set up, if I do run into an issue the support is amazing! My client's think is super easy and professional. I love the all the features, it sync to my gmail calender both ways. It send reminders.
It is a great product-- I am only on free version, I can imagine the benefits when I grow and move to a paid plan.
I appreciate that I am allowed to grow my business on the free plateform.

Cons: I would love to have the app on my phone- this would be great!

by SimplyBook.me on 2019/12/05

Dear Brenda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Regarding your comment on app on the phone, then I am happy to tell you that we will hopefully launch an admin mobile app in January.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/24
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Office and IT Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/08

"Simply Book Me is a great appointment booking system with all the features I need."

Comments: We get the ability to book appointments with cat adopters to the people giving appointments to sign adoption contracts

Pros: I like that I can allow individual service providers to have their own logins so they can manage their own schedules. SBM allows us to set up a great variety of appointments and request all sorts of information from people booking appointments.

Cons: This is not the most intuitive system to figure out but because there isn't an endless amount of features it's not too difficult to figure out. I do not like that people who want to leave a review must be signed into facebook.

by SimplyBook.me on 2018/05/13

Dear Tasha

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly!

The reason for the facebook login to be able to give reviews is that otherwise your review page would fill up with robot spam texts. This is the only way to avoid that, to make people some how verify who they are before giving reviews. Sorry about that, I understand the frustration, but it has to be like that.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/08
Bob B.
Bob B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/27

"Easy to use platform to get started with online bookings"

Comments: Free online bookings with a professional look and feel.

Pros: Easy to set up and get started. Ideal if you just start out with a small business or salon and want to get your online marketing off the grounds. With a limited amount of bookings per month you can keep using it for free by simply renewing your free subscription monthly. The interface is quite clear and intuitive, simple to adjust and add pictures, pricing, time slots etc. It's free to use and you get one month where you get to experiment with all the additional features. Be aware that you probably don't really have enough time to properly set up, test and evaluate all the features so be selective with the ones you need most and only test those.

Cons: Unfortunately there is no option for customers to pay online through the 'ideal' system (used in the Netherlands for 90% of online purchases). Although there is a way to build it into your site itself it is a big hassle and not what you hope for when starting with a booking tool. Make sure your most prominent payment methods for your clients are supported. If they are, then this is a great platform with lots of free stuff and plenty of options to expand. If you're using the free system then make sure to renew you subscription in time or risk getting bookings at unavailable slots.

by Simplybook.me on 2017/12/01

Dear Bob,

We have been adding a lot of payment providers to the system, and Mollie was specifically added for the Netherlands, I hope you can use that. If not we are always open for adding more providers, given that there are a few customers asking for that.

Have a great weekend

Aune R.
General practitioner
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/27

"Overall I do recommend the free package if your needs are moderate - this works fine."

Comments: Sorry, I had to rate Customer Support and Features&Functionality with 4 stars - I never really needed them, so I have no idea how good they are. But the fact that a system works fine without the need to contact Customer Support is really a good thing :)

Pros: It is simple. The Emails to my practice and to patients remind the registration. The Special Days function keeps the open times management easy. I have 2 nurses and some temporary stuff from time to time - the instruction how to use SimplyBook has never taken more than 5 minutes.

by Simplybook.me on 2017/12/01

Dear Aune

It´s good that you have not had to use the customer support yet which means that the system is easy to navigate, but I assure you that they are worth 10 stars if you ever need them:)

Have a great weekend

Ashwini P.
Cafe Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/16

"Simply Booking Made Our Booking System Simple"

Comments: Taken as a whole, SimplyBook has let us accept and manage ou table bookings from our multiple social media pages.

Pros: Features such as accepting group booking, email reminders of the reservations made, setting schedules, and opening hours of our restaurants are what we like the most about SimplyBook.me

Cons: Setting occasional discounts and special offers seems quite tricky and confusing for us, and that's the only least like thing about it.

by SimplyBook.me on 2019/10/22

Dear Ashwini,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Regarding the discounts and special offers, did you watch this video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IANG62Mm-KI&t=25s ?

If you have any questions regarding the discounts, please contact our Live Chat or me personally.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/16
Tracey G.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/05

"Great Program but geared more toward salons I feel..."

Comments: I did reach out to customer service to ask if there was any help for our company (who does deliveries) to schedule days versus a time. The gentleman who helped me was very courteous. He suggested using the all-day allotment, which would work ok, however, to keep customers from getting confused, was not what I was able to use.

Pros: I was looking for a program that I could embed to our website and allow customers to schedule delivery appointments with us. This program was easy to use and very clean looking. I loved the look on our website, and that it would send confirmations to our customers.

Cons: Our delivery business is based off appointment days and not specific times. Where instead of dedicating a specific time we set a certain time frame. This is app, being great for specific timed appointments, is limited to those who need customers to set a specific day. You have to set an appointment to an all day slot which can be confusing to the customers. Would be a great app for a hairstylist, nail salon, etc.

Dear Tracey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly. You are right however that our system works better for hourly appointments compared to day based appointments, We hope you find a system better suited for your needs.

Best regards

• Reviewed on 2018/09/05
Benjamin L.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/01

"Practical but not for everyone"

Pros: The calendar is really easier to use than it is with all the similar appointement scheduling softwares. It provides a clear and modern page for your customer.

Cons: It lakes many features for my personal buisness:
_Not compatible with french summer hour
_Online help not very friendly
_No differences between new and old patients which is a big issue for medical supplies (appointements could be restricted to particular patients )
_Cancellation for paid appointements is not automacally refunded by the customer
_ No way to ask for paiements to clients when you give by yourself the appointement on simplybookme.

Dear Benjamin

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you like the look of the booking website, and I have to say that you have customized it very nicely!

Regarding your comments then I will try to answer each one here:
1. Time change: It should always work correctly, if you book at 14:00 on Saturday for Monday and time changes on Sunday, the booking will stay at 14:00 for Monday.
2. Online help: We usually get great feedback on our Live Chat and I looked at your chat and could not see that she was unfriendly, please send me an e mail and let me know if otherwise.
3. You can solve this by creating a specific service which only members could book (old patients) and not new patients.
4. You are right that would be great to have the refund automatic, but since our clients are using so many different payment providers this has not been done yet.
5. Very good point, we will discuss this with programmers.

The SB team

• Reviewed on 2018/09/01
Mavares P.
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/14

"Excellent system to organize the appointments of our clients"

Pros: Although the current dynamic offers many and varied possibilities to reach more customers through virtual platforms, the same organizations must deal with another series of problems, in this case, how to meet the demands of all in record time, attend to all orderly, sicronizarlos so that both can benefit, but without losing the flexibility to meet the requirements of people who request our services. Platforms like SimplyBook.me are special to optimize our time, since it integrates easily with your social networks, establishing a series of reminders, either by your email, or if you prefer, your smart device, and all this with the security of a team that works for it. To make matters worse, you can process online payments through several systems, for example, PayPal, and others. Enter this wonderful tool to simplify time.

Cons: You must interact with the platform so that, from this mute you can manage to organize and synchronize your appointments, the invitation is for you to interact with the system, so that you can take advantage of all its advantages

by SimplyBook.me on 2018/07/18

Dear Mavares,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we truly appreciate it.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/14
Lindsay L.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/06

"SimplyBook.me (Free Version)"

Comments: My overall experience has been great, its definitely suited to the one man studio type business. Something I would like to see is an easy way to update the SBM calendar with bookings that have been made not through the system (ie Direct) Perhaps its there and I have not discovered it yet. But other than that nicely done. Thanks to the SBM team for making great software.

Pros: For me it was easy to set up. Not only do you get your own SBM web presence, but it allows you a Book Now button which I installed easily into my weebly site. The software allows you set the times you are available and when not. I love the idea that people can book you at their convenience and dont need to get in direct contact with you. Very Happy.

Cons: The Free version has limitations, but this is to be expected. The Paid versions have tons​ of additional features. The Free version needs to be renewed on a monthly basis, a bit of a pain if you have decided to continue to use the free product. But I think a clever way to simplify purging unused free signups so am sympathetic​ to the idea.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/06