Stitch Labs Reviews

• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,2 /5
    4,4 /5

About Stitch Labs

Stitch is an inventory and order management platform built for modern, high-growth brands and retailers.

Learn more about Stitch Labs

Joshua M.
Apparel & Fashion
  • Reviewed on 2015/02/23

"Highly Recommended"

Comments: Our company, Luckless Clothing, has been searching for a service that can help assist us with tracking merchandise sales from within our storefront, as well as our online marketplace. StitchLabs not only meets those needs, but exceeds them. They've been such a valuable asset to helping us manage our inventory, and not waste valuable man hours hand counting our stock of well-over 150 items. You can only imagine how confusing it was counting stock three times a week, wasting hours upon hours making sure that we weren't selling items online that were sold here in store. It was an utter nightmare, and Stitch helped us alleviate those pains. It is extremely easy to integrate into your website, or into nearly any platform you currently use like Storenvy, Etsy, or other big sales marketplaces. In addition, Stitch does a fantastic job integrating into our Square Stand for our in-store sales, and helps us keep up to date information and purchasing trends for all of our sales channels. I would recommend anyone to use Stitch if this is an issue that you struggle with.

Pros: -FANTASTIC inventory controls, easy to update products by downloading .CSV and then re-uploading it for mass changes to stock.
-The REPORTS section is incredible. It does all of the comparisons, product tracking, and sales information for you to see what's been selling the best, analyze profits, and shows you so much more! This is by far one of the best assets to being involved with Stitch.
-Allows for multiple sales channel information, so you can work on multiple websites and see which channels are performing better.
-Gosh, there's so much more; such as having the ability to work with drop shipping products from wearhouse's, implementing shipping websites to help you work with mailing labels, and ordering products with their invoice services. Overall, Stitch is a FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I highly recommend this to everyone.

Cons: -One of the biggest cons that I have with Stitch though, is that they do not offer Phone support unless you pay a hefty premium for it. This is one big draw back when you have issues with Stitch integrating with other platforms due to these other platforms changing code, etc... Sometimes it is substantially easier to get on a phone with a Rep or Tech from Stitch, and talk about these issues in real time, rather than waiting on a rep to get back to you via E-Mail. This can get frustrating from time to time, however, they do get back to you between 12-24 hours later. They do offer "Getting Set-Up" phone calls with reps that guide you through the installation, integrations, etc... and that is a great service, however Tech Support I believe should be included with the price you do pay for Stitch.
-Upgrades cost $$$, and these upgrades are a sort of "A-La-Carte" style unless you really get into the higher pricing structures. It can be pricey for a small business to really get into the big benefits of using StitchLabs, however based on our interactions and experience with Stitch, it is very valuable to have some of these upgrades.

• Reviewed on 2015/02/23
Lisa A.
West Coast Expert + Contributor
Publishing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015/11/29

"Stitch Saves the Day"

Comments: I am a jewelry designer and fine artist and have used Stitch since 2010 to handle the inventory needs of my multiple sales channels for the jewelry side of my business, Zelma Rose. I first started using Stitch for the easy invoicing and line sheets but as they have added amazing feature after amazing feature over the years I now use it to organize my inventory, invoicing, line sheets, and wholesale account management.

Pros: Easy to use, reliable, great customer service, and always up to date with the latest features and improvements. The best tutorials to learn how to use new features quickly and the nicest customer service team around.

Cons: None. Stitch Labs as a product and team has continually met my high expectations.

• Reviewed on 2015/11/29
David D.
Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Reviewed on 2015/02/20

"Excellent Business Software and Superb Customer Support"

Comments: Stitch Labs is a powerful application and the support team is excellent. Sara, Jenny, Bethany, and Mina have been a joy to work with. I am new to logistics operations and logistics/inventory software and apps. The Stitch team has been very patient, informative, and helpful. We are a very lean organization with a small staff. We are geographically dispersed and our accounting operations are out sourced. We are great at out core business, and we are each multitasking to cover down on business and admin functions of running the business. Therefore, we consider Stitch to be more than an application or service provider, we view them as a business partner. Stitch Labs is our inventory team and they are part of our automations team. The Stitch Labs staff truly wants us to succeed and they provide excellent customer support, advice, and service. We rate Stitch Labs as a 5 star business.

Pros: Competence
Phone support
Live Chat
Patience
Quality of Software Solution

• Reviewed on 2015/02/20
Sammy H.
COO
  • Reviewed on 2015/06/25

"Looks easy but takes a lot of learning how things work"

Comments: Got this software to connect multiple platforms that i have with one inventory system. I actually shopped the market through a good amount of inventory management softwares. I had a few key points in mind that i needed, and Stitch Labs seemed to have it all, and looked pretty easy to use. Based on the marketing that i have seen them do. It seemed like they are constantly changing and growing, so i thought it would be the best bet. Some things i found that became a big liability for me when working with them: Cons:
1. Customer service is in California i believe, so any response i needed immediately i needed to wait until about 12 - 1 pm (i am located EST)
2. Their platform was very complicated to use on the simplest term. I am pretty tech savvy and have about 10 or so softwares that i use on a daily basis and i kept finding myself having to contact customer support.
3. Besides for Shopify, they aren't really fully integrated. They are basically a shadow of what is going on in the platform. So really they are good for reporting in that sense, but not solving the issue of inventory really. ( what i mean by that, they only receive information from platforms about products and inventory, they dont send back information. Only Shopify, do they send information back to the platform. So your still stuck to working and managing however many platforms you have.)
Overall, the feeling that i get from the platform is that it was built by programers and developers, and their mindset as to how to manage things. Where as you would want an inventory management platform to be built with an inventory managers mindset. Yeah, they hit every point they say they do but how do they hit each point is a big deal. A lot of times i feel like im scratching my right ear with my left hand while working with their platform. Which is a big waste of time, and gets me and my employees very confused. Pros:
1. When you do get customer service, their are very respectful and helpful.
2. They are a growing company.
3. They do hit every point they say they do.
I just wish they had the most simplistic/fundamental inventory management things done simply. A lot of other people do it, im sure they can.

by Stitch Labs on 2015/07/21

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. You're absolutely correct in that we are constantly moving and growing. Our integrations continue to do more all the time. For example, today we released our "Master of Price" feature that allows Stitch to not only sync stock quantities and order information across all channels, but to control pricing as well. See more here: http://www.stitchlabs.com/blog/new-in-stitch-master-of-price-pricing

With regard to support, yes we are located in California. Your feedback is heard and we'll likely have extended support hours in the near future. CS is extremely important to us and our goal is to provide the necessary resources for our customers to be successful.

What we do is hard. If it weren't, we wouldn't be needed. We'll keep working to make Stitch even more user friendly and hope to work with you again. Please let us know if you have any questions. We're happy to help.

Regards,
Jake Gasaway
Co-founder

• Reviewed on 2015/06/25
Debbie J.
Marketing & Advertising
  • Reviewed on 2015/09/20

"Stitch is a great solution to manage my inventory over all my selling channels"

Comments: We operate several online stores and a storefront boutique. Stitch is the perfect solution to manage our product counts over several channels. Our top rated power seller status on eBay relies on good service, accuracy in inventory and managing all of this myself was very time consuming and not always perfect. The set up did take a week of work and effort on my part in gathering up all of our product skus, but once all the data was uniform across the channels stitch was able to link everything together and now we are up and running very smooth. When an item seems on Amazon stitch pulls or replaces it across all the stores. I love this app and am so happy to finally have a solution that works. No more worry overtime an item sells out that I have to pull it quick off eBay or Amazon because stitch is on it.

Pros: 1.Very simple with skus on all the products
2. Great solution for multi-channel selling
3. Saves so much time and worry
4. Once the set up was complete it works like a charm. Love it
5. No more worries when a last item sells on a channel to hurry and pull it because stitch does all the work
6. Reports on product sales provide info to make better decisions
7. Best solution for a multi-channel store

Cons: !. Does not link with my 3dcart website. Please add 3dcart
2. Customer service is hard to reach in the initial set up
3. Had some problems in the set up with Square creating duplicates and had to manually delete them. It was time consuming
4. No phone support unless you upgrade your plan
5. Wish I would have kept shopify because it is compatible, but needed pay with Amazon that 3dcart provided

• Reviewed on 2015/09/20
Jordan F.
Technical Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/27

"Powerful and robust Inventory Management"

Comments: Their customer service is amazing. The chat feature is available most of the day, and has been invaluable for us. Overall, inventory tracking has been improved greatly with Stitch Labs.

Pros: It pretty seamlessly syncs to a vast array of sales channels and services. And customer service is pretty astoundingly great. The reporting features are very robust as well.

Cons: There's no way to manage production components/materials, or WIPs (work in progress). The inventory CSV process is a little cumbersome, and very small mistakes on it can have devastating results if no backup is kept.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/27
Staffan - ass savers
  • Reviewed on 2013/07/26

"Stitch Labs - the first year"

Comments: I manage a small business in Sweden that started from zero a year ago and we are now growing rapidly on a worldwide market. We are all designers with very little experience from this game called business. We started using Stitch about a year ago as a side system but when they implemented support for Swedish currency we went all in and we are now using Stitch as a full system since January. Already from day one we've had great support from Jake and the guys and a lot of the requests that we put forward to them eventually got implemented. Therefore I throw them an email as soon as I get an idea for improvements since I know they really listen. Being a designer I really haven't found any other CRM or business software that doesn't give me sore eyes. Stitch is beautiful AND it works. Everything is logical and easy to understand. There are plenty of explanations of business terms and it has been no problem to gradually expand our use of the system as our own business grows with higher demands for structure. I can wholeheartedly recommend Stitch to anyone who needs a business system but doesn't want to use one.

Pros: -Easy to understand
-Great support
-Great price
-Beautiful
-Great integrations with 3rd parties
-Great reports

Cons: -Developed for US business and some features are not available for international users.
-Would like to see further possibilities to customize invoices

• Reviewed on 2013/07/26
Managing Director
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/05/25

"Does not integrate properly with QuickBooks"

Pros: Frankly, I was unable to ever use the analytics, which I was looking forward to. If this company were to truly develop integration with QBs, it might be interesting. Support via email, while not sufficient to resolve the issues highlighted here, were responsive and attempted to be helpful.

Cons: We desperately wanted this product to work. Previously we downloaded our Shopify sales into QuickBooks using SoftCookies which was easy and accurate. Before that, we used Shopify Integrator which was also good but with less transparency. We upgraded to StitchLabs so that we could also sync wholesale orders and hopefully reduce manual input. We were consistently told that Shopify integrates flawlessly with Quickbooks though a manual import/export would be required. However, when we tried to import/export we quickly learned that Stitch (unlike all other integrators) would not recognize any of the Quickbooks inventory and would instead create its own. So all of our Shopify sales were not recognized, Quickbooks created an entirely new set of negative inventory, leaving our current products unaffected. Basically, I was told that the integration was created a long time ago and Stitchlabs doesn't know how to recognize QBs inventory and so creates its own. Therefore, I would need to basically scrap my entire QBs inventory system and item codes and manually change everything to Stitchlabs. Integration, that is not. We have over 1,000 products built over a five year history. I will stick with my SoftCookies App.

• Reviewed on 2017/05/25
Sam
  • Reviewed on 2012/11/12

"Stitch is Awesome!"

Comments: I run a small business and just started using Stitch earlier this year. I'm going into the busy holiday season and am LOVING how much time Stitch is saving me! I make most of my products, but also have two local people who help. I sell at craft shows, in stores across the US, and online. I've been able to use the reports feature to take a snapshot of my current on-hand inventory and in-production inventory so I can make sure I produce exactly what I'm running low on instead of just guessing. I can also keep track of sales at many different price points - full retail, consignment, and wholesale. I also love the invoicing feature. I use to invoice through Paypal, but now I feel like my invoices are much more professional. I can print packing slips, email invoices, keep track of packages - I love it! When I first started using it, I wasn't sure if it was going to really help me out all that much. Now I don't know how I got by without it! Try it out, you won't be sorry!

• Reviewed on 2012/11/12
Tara G.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/06

"Stitch Labs has made my life much easier!"

Comments: Stitch Labs has saved me so much time running my online and brick & mortar business. We sell online with BigCommerce and use Square Stand in store. Before integrating with Stitch Labs, I had to manually enter all local sales into our website and hope that the inventory came out right. Now that everything automatically gets done, I'm saving hours every week. We haven't had any issues with oversells since using Stitch Labs to integrate our online and local business. It's made things better for us and for our customers.

Pros: Quick integration, Great customer support, Connects to many different channels

Cons: I wish set up would have been a little easier and quicker, but that was probably just the way I tried doing it. It would be nice to have more sales channels with the less expensive plans.

• Reviewed on 2015/05/06
Beth R.
Founder + Creative Director
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015/03/19

"Stitchlabs is a fantastic tool!"

Comments: Stitchlabs has become an integral tool used everyday by our team to manage orders, inventory and invoicing. The easy reporting system has helped us gain visibility and insights on top sellers and top margin styles. They interface is user friendly and clean providing nice looking templates and documents for our customers. I would recommend Stitch to any new and existing business!

Pros: User friendly
Clean interface
Easy to use and train staff
Has reduced time
Increase efficiency

Cons: No integration with SquareSpace
Slow loading at times
Custom capabilities with logo and fonts
Editing could be improved (editing addresses could be per line rather than the entire address)

• Reviewed on 2015/03/19
Get stitch labs now!
  • Reviewed on 2013/06/20

"Amazing!"

Comments: I have been using Stitch Labs almost since it was brand new. It is perfect for managing your business especially if you have multiple sales channels. It allows you to integrate your online sales channels, shopping channels, POS sales and even manual orders into one place. It is extremely versatile. Issue POs, invoices, manage inventory, manage fulfillment. They have really done a truly amazing job. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for an inventory management solution, especially if you use more than one sales channel.

Pros: • Easy to use
• Clean UX
• Easy to learn
• Multiple users
• Multiple sales channels
• Multiple permissions for users

Cons: Sometimes it doesn't make me breakfast when I ask. But only sometimes.

• Reviewed on 2013/06/20
Greg (www.yummytreasures.etsy.com)
  • Reviewed on 2013/08/15

"Stitch is great!"

Comments: We switched to Stitch labs about three months ago and we have been VERY happy! Being one of the largest Etsy sellers of jewelry making supplies (over 7,000 sku's) has made inventory a hassle... until Stitch! Now it's a snap! It's been a time saver, money saver, and helped reduce oversold product! What more can you ask for! And on top of that, their Customer Service has been great! Well worth the money!

Pros: 1) Easy to learn.
2) Dependable.
3) Customer Service is A++++.
4) Always seem to be working on how to make the system even better!
5) Perfect for small and growing businesses!

Cons: 1) Limited CSV upload capability. (Which is being worked on!)
2) ??????

• Reviewed on 2013/08/15
Bethany G.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 2015/02/27

"Awesome Customer Service and Easy to Use"

Comments: StitchLabs is amazing. All of my employees, were able to understand it with ease and quickly. We do all of our invoicing through StitchLabs so it is definitely a part of our everyday lives and we wouldn't have it any other way. I think the biggest plus is the customer service. Having a question, I simply clicked the chat icon and was greeted by someone very friendly ad informative on the other end. I should explain further that it wasn't your typical chat conversation, it felt like I was talking to a friend or colleague! It wasn't an automated or stuffy response, and we loved that. The StitchLab team has been a joy to work with because they are relatable and approachable. I would recommend StitchLabs to anyone!

• Reviewed on 2015/02/27
Paul E.
  • Reviewed on 2015/09/10

"Great service for our multi channel business"

Comments: Stitch has helped our company expand more products across all of our sales channels without the worry of overselling. The setup was rather quick and easy, and ties in all of the channels that I needed (Bigcommerce, Etsy, eBay, and Amazon). Before moving to Stitch, I would only list products on Amazon that I had hundreds of and adjust periodically. I can now list many more items on Amazon and eBay without the worry that I had before. The support is top notch and fast, handling all of the concerns or problems that I have had very quickly. In most every instance I have felt that support has gone above and beyond today's standard support rep.

• Reviewed on 2015/09/10
Ashley adler
  • Reviewed on 2012/11/13

"Just what I was looking for!"

Comments: Stitch is great! It has a very friendly interface which is easy to understand, meaning less time wasted. I love the features, like importing items from Etsy, inventory management on Etsy (so I don't have to renew items manually), invoices, managing my workflow (it's so easy to see what orders need to be filled), etc. Stitch is adding new integrations all the time, and I know that Stitch can grow with my business and I can add more channels as I need them. The Stitch team is always ready to help if I have a problem, response time is quick, and they actually ask me for ways to make Stitch better! I'm so happy to have found a company that is so invested in my business!

• Reviewed on 2012/11/13
Emma H.
Apparel & Fashion
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/03

"toy store start up"

Comments: Stitchlabs has been an essential piece to my new toy store success. It not only integrates all of my business together through Square but it allows me to analyze my business critically through reports for sales, customers and all of my product. Each and every one of there reps I have spoken to have solved or answered all of my issues I may have. This system is simple and streamlined I would highly recommend it.

• Reviewed on 2015/05/03
Waled B.
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/09

"Amazing"

Comments: I am very satisfied with this software and what is beautiful also the updates they do frequently, I remember when I was shopping for a software then I liked Stitch the most but it was missing one thing which is the suggested orders, I spoke with them and they said may be in the future, it was like 4 or 5 months and then they put this new feature which is the Forecasting report. 10/10 for stitchlabs

• Reviewed on 2015/07/09
Greg D.
Chocolate Sourcerer
  • Reviewed on 2015/08/22

"Stitch Labs keeps our chocolate business running!"

Comments: We've been using Stitch Labs for 3 years now and it has really streamlined a number of things for us. Until now we've been using it for Order Management but we are now starting to implement Inventory Management with it within our organization. Its done an excellent job of pulling together the information we need, making it readily accessible, and keeping us on top of our orders!

• Reviewed on 2015/08/22
Cold georgia clay jewelry
  • Reviewed on 2012/12/20

"Stitch for Small Business"

Comments: I found Stitch after hours of searching and reviewing different applications to organize my small jewelry business. Most tools only covered one area of my business such as billing and accounting or inventory management. Stitch not only provides support for both of these areas but also integrates with all of your sales channels. I am still on the trial version but I will most likely continue with a subscription.

• Reviewed on 2012/12/20
Andrea H.
treasurer
  • Reviewed on 2016/02/10

"Switch to Stitchlabs from Stoneedge about a year ago, couldn't be happier."

Comments: We have two e-commerce stores and sell a lot on amazon. Stitchlabs is the best solution we found for keeping track of our inventory and COGS across channels. It's excellent and customer service is very quick and responsive. This is such a change for us and they are very helpful. It's easy to use and I love that I can see my data any place.

• Reviewed on 2016/02/10
The gem gals
  • Reviewed on 2013/01/11

"Excellent App, A+ customer service"

Comments: Wow, not sure where to begin, there are so many good things to say about this app. We have an Etsy shop & dot com. Easily integrates these, paypal and more. SO many back end features we do not need any additional software for expenses, margins, payouts, p&l etc. Great app topped off with delightful, fast & efficient customer service. We are forever stitchers, Stitch on!

• Reviewed on 2013/01/11
S L.
buyer
  • Reviewed on 2015/08/23

"THEY ROCK."

Comments: It took me a bit to actually use stitch. Not because Stitch was so difficult, but because I am very new to this type of inventory control system. Great customer service too. Very patient with me on the phone too. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get control of their inventory. xoxox
Riese

• Reviewed on 2015/08/23
Jen U.
  • Reviewed on 2015/05/18

"Best customer service"

Comments: Stitch Labs is an essential component for managing our inventory and their customer service is the absolute best. We had some unique issues related to our business and they took the time to discuss options and together we created a reporting solution that matches both the system and reporting requirements.

• Reviewed on 2015/05/18