• Overall
    4,8 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,8 /5

About Booqable

All-in-one rental software for small and medium-sized rental businesses.

Learn more about Booqable

Jonathan A.
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/20

"Brilliant rental software paired with unprecedented support (it's like magic)."

Comments: Faster processing of rental orders and good integration with our website

Pros: Booqable's rental software is intuitive, powerful and very fast. Being a browser based system running on the AWS cloud makes it secure and work smoothly, no matter from where we are using it. Planning a rental, printing a rental agreement in front of a client or creating an invoice is just a matter of a few clicks. The modern UI of the program makes it really easy to understand and use. Our associates had a grip on the system in a matter of hours. Barcode scanning to select a client and to start and stop rental items is a must for us, and Booqable supports it very well. Our company manages over 1700 unique rental products within Booqable, and we have not had a single outage until now. The calendar function also offers a very easy method to check when products are available or rented out and by whom. This is also the only system we found with good online booking integration. Most of our clients use our website to choose the products online, so this feature is essential. The Booqable support team around Arjen and Herman truly are masters of customer support. When ever we had a comment, question or needed help we received an answer in a matter of seconds. It's just great when you have a dedicated support agent with absolute knowledge, that knows your business and your story. I would recommend this Service to anyone wanting a simple but powerful rental tracking solution.

Cons: Specific to our unique business segment, we are still missing a few extra features. These include reports, warehousing locations and package building. We are confident that these features will follow as part of the ongoing development of the system and the Booqable team have assured us that they will be available shortly.

by Booqable on 2017/07/20

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jonathan, and for mentioning our support team. It means a lot to us!
We promise to continue to make Booqable the best Rental Software out there!

• Reviewed on 2017/07/20
Caitlin T.
Company Director
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/19

"Game Changing Software"

Comments: Booqable is a game-changer. The software offers automation in an effective and simplistic way allowing for easy integration, and comprehension. The team at Booqable are thorough, timely and effectual.

Pros: Prior to discovering Booqable through Capterra, as a business we used excel. The integration of Booqable was game-changing. Automated reminders, live availability, and online checkout have been immensely beneficial upgrades for our business model.

Cons: Improvements can almost always be made to any product, although Booqable is difficult to critique. We are continuously receiving updates, and are prompted to actively engage in feedback as users to aid Booqable in furthering their usability.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/19
Charis A.
Marketing Director
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/07

"Great for managing a small business rentals"

Comments: Great software, easy to use, loads of options for product management and customer relationship management, fully supported by booqable customer services, we switched from in house software 2 years ago, it was the best decision ever made.

Pros: Ease of use and customer service support

Cons: some of the colour themes on the labelng on stock items make it more difficult to differentiate.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/07
Jeanne S.
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/18

"Easy to set up!"

Pros: This is a new addition to my website. I found it fairly easy set up. Adding product is simple and straightforward. Excited to see how this helps my dress rental shop!

Cons: There should be an option to add real time shipping on to each product. So far that is my main complaint. It is only designs for a brick and mortar shop when so many rental shops are online now. Requiring the product to be shipped to the customer.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/18
Matthew T.
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/21

"Great software!"

Comments: So far so good

Pros: Updated often and there is a support team that can be reached easily when needed.

Cons: Pricing could be a little more competitive

• Reviewed on 2021/04/21
Sy C.
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/06

"My take on this....."

Comments: Great product, great value. Good job.

Pros: I like how easy it is to use. I learned how to use it on my own. My logistical and analytical way of thinking coincides with the way this platform is designed and works. Keeping track of inventory and customers is essential in the rental business and this product delivers.

Cons: I would like to see the ability to send customer invoice with request for payment but using stripe rather than PayPal.

by Booqable on 2018/09/10

Thanks so much for the review Sy! Glad to hear getting started with Booqable was easy. It's no problem to use Stripe for payment requests. Our support team's happy to show you how. In the meantime, this article might also help: https://bit.ly/2NvLQY5

• Reviewed on 2018/09/06
Sarah B.
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/26

"saves me so much time and potential errors"

Pros: i was doing my records manually b4 booqable. this saves me so much time.

Cons: i dont need the invoicing end of things.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/26
Roberto F.
co-founder
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/04

"a great tool for starting our rental business"

Comments: We are a startup and we lacked the resources to go for a full web development, to be able to offer the calendar-like experience for each one of our items in stock. We discovered this software and it serves perfectly our needs for the first step of our company.

Pros: Easy to integrate in our website (we use squarespace, so far) Great customer service and support. We had a few video calls with an expert and they helped us figure out if the tool was a good fit for us. The variable pricing structure is great, and allows us to customize pricing according to day/week/month or any multiple.

Cons: Lacks a feature that we find useful for the future of our business: the possibility of managing a subscription service along with one-off rentals. On a positive note, this is reported as a feature in the roadmap of the product. The web tracking for the cart transaction is a feature included only in the highest tier of the plans, which for us is a little too expensive at the moment. There are a few minor glitches in the software. We reported them to the tech team; our contact has expressed interest in fixing them.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/04
Alea H.
Owner/Operator
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/21

"Quality Product"

Comments: By using booqable, my customers are able to book their rentals directly on my website. This saves them having to call to book with us, and us having to wait by the phone. I believe it has boosted sales for this brand new business.

Pros: Booqable is extremely user friendly and paired easily with my Woocommerce site.

Cons: You cannot use coupon codes unless you upgrade. I am a very small business with only one person running the backend. I have no need for many of the upgraded features...except the coupon codes. However, at $600 difference, it is not worth it. Also, it needs a reporting function that shows the amount customers have paid in tax. I have to go order by order to break everything out.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/21
Robyn Z.
Event Manager
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/08

"Happy With System"

Pros: 1. Easy to navigate.
2. Fast and convenient.
3. Reliable.

Cons: 1. Learning curve, still learning the system and navigating it.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/08
Nikita O.
Head of design
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/20

"Booqable for hotel business"

Comments: It takes us a while to get to the Booqable but right after we became happier.

Pros: It was a long way to choose a third-party software for the implementation of booking functions for our client, and finally, (tested more than 10 different options) we settled on Booqable. I can briefly say that we saved about $ 20k on the development of a separate hotel solution because most of our needs were covered by a Booqable.

Cons: Well, actually the support is very friendly and into the situation. They even delete some fields we don't want to have, so, for now, I can't name anything negative.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/20
Zak M.
Manager of Prop House
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/23

"Great Software and Amazing staff"

Comments: We are going to have full vision of exactly where our unique items are and be able to track whose used it when and generate some really awesome reports

Pros: The ease of implementing this Software was truly next level! Not only did the guys at Booqable answer every question i had in detail they made a custom go around so i could update all of the products i already had on my squarespace website with the Booqable inventory management and payments system.

Cons: Have not run into any cons yet i reviewed several other similar softwares and they all came out being priced way way higher or lacked serious features/support

• Reviewed on 2018/08/23
Jeremie B.
Owner CEO
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/27

"It is like having a secratary with out one !"

Pros: It help me to not forget or miss place a appointement at the same time of an other one The software think for me, it calculate my inventory, the avalibility of my product and I can set up an appointement manualy. Im done with the paper!

Cons: I am not us with the computer work, but the help team explane to me very well and they take the time for me.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/27
Sam K.
Rentals Manager
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/24

"Easy to use!"

Pros: - Ability to easily produce a kit list from existing items
- Excellent customer service via live chat

Cons: - Bulk check-in and check-out (picked-up and received) would be useful.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/24
Leza N.
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/12

"Happy Client"

Pros: We love how it’s organized. Easy to use!

Cons: Only thing I’m not too fond of is the way the embedded product details looks on our square space site and that we are only able to display one photo.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/12
Michal B.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/24

"Booqable is nice"

Pros: Easy to use, good track of the inventory.

Cons: Pretty expensive, but let's see how booqable will help my business.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/24
Jimmy R.
Rental House owner
Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/01

"About time i grew up"

Comments: Pretty good experience, its very good at what it does do, but i feel its missing some critical functions that are almost a deal breaker for me.

Pros: I like that i can now keep track of my life!

Cons: I need an ios app and i need direct integration into freshbooks

• Reviewed on 2021/05/01
Miriam L.
Chief Production Officer
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/29

"Very good stock software"

Pros: I like the way that I can work, everything is easy to solve and you can add lots of products. I really use it for my job

Cons: Some small things. For example, I would want to change the order´s name and I can´t. I think that it would be quite easy to solve

• Reviewed on 2018/06/29
Rihanna M.
Salon owner
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/07

"GreAt software"

Comments: Very happy and customer service is outstanding

Pros: Easy to use, simple and effective software

Cons: There a few things like security deposits holding bonds but they’re very open to working on it for gig

• Reviewed on 2019/01/07
Jesper Ø.
Self Employed
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/22

"Easy product"

Pros: Ease of use. Implemented super well to our Squarespace website. Reasonable pricing.

Cons: Nothing at the moment. Maybe a few more payment options.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/22
Vikram K.
Owner & Chief Artist
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/25

"Great Software, Excellent Support"

Pros: Easy to setup and use for the most part. Have been running an audio gear rental store using Booqable for a couple of months now. Works like a charm. The Booqable team is quick to respond to queries and is very open to feedback as well.

Cons: There's nothing to not like. It does lack some features like bundles or packages, but I'm sure that will come eventually. In the meantime, there's no doubt that the Booqable team thought of, and implemented a lot of useful features.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/25
Austin M.
Photographer
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/18

"Booqable For Small businesses"

Comments: I have enjoyed the overall experience on booqable as a first time user and owner of a small business they have made a product that affordable and easy to understand.

Pros: The software is easy to navigate and use.

Cons: Navigation on the inventory tab and adding inventory is tedious.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/18
Roxanne L.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/09

"Great for event rental tracking"

Pros: Let’s you see all of your upcoming orders in one place and it’s easy to use

Cons: I don’t like how many quotes and concepts you can have going for a particular order at one time.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/09
Koen D.
Marketer
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/22

"Nice design"

Comments: very likeable

Pros: easy to set up, fast and easy interface

Cons: the features, the personalisation possibilities

• Reviewed on 2019/04/22
Kyra J.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/10

"Easy, quick, and effective!"

Comments: It has been very great and easy the past few months!

Pros: Booqable was the best software for our booking system. It was very straightforward to use and was set up very quickly.

Cons: It would be best if more colours could be customised and the website design could be changed.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/10