• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,8 /5
    4,8 /5

About Booqable

Booqable is award-winning rental software that's changing the game for rental businesses worldwide.

Learn more about Booqable

Justin j C.
President // Cinematographer // Producer
Entertainment
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/31

"Just the equipment management software I've been dreaming of"

Comments: Time savings and management. Simple as that.

Pros: Number 1 - Customer support. I've never dealt with a company who works with you on such a personal level and takes care of basically anything you ask for. These guys are true professionals. After that, its all still so great. The fact that I can manage my inventory, while also populating my website and show what equipment is available to rent saves me an insane amount of time. On top of that, it's integrated with quoting and invoicing. You work out of one database and are able to use it over multiple uses. It honestly couldn't be easier or time saving.

Cons: There aren't many issues that I have with this software. One of things I brought up was to have the calendar subscription for iCal or Google Calendar show not only the Reserved items, but also what items are Concepts. The built in calendar works great when you're on a computer. But when I need to use my mobile, I generally look to my Google Calendar to get a quick glance of whats going on. Going on all of that, a stand alone app would be great as well. These aren't really cons, just things that would improve the experience.

by Booqable on 2017/11/03

Thanks for the compliments Justin, both on our rental software and our team, that means a lot to us :-)
Regarding the calendar; we just released an update that should make it a lot easier to see the status of your orders on the go.
Hope that helps! Cheers!

• Reviewed on 2017/10/31
Chris H.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/01

"Best system on the market"

Comments: Stress free compared to other systems. It covers everything you need to manage products and is very intuitive to use.

Pros: Ease of use and having thing required for my business.

Cons: That it is marketed so well, I fear my competition may start using it.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/01
Ulrika P.
Managing Director
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/15

"Best customer service and easy to use!"

Comments: It is great and would highly recommend it! Well priced for the functionality, genuine customer service and easy to use. It's also the sort of place I'd like to work if I was in the right country :)

Pros: 1. It just works and is easy/intuitive to use
2. Integrates seamlessly with Weebly website
3. The customer service is best in class, the chat is right there, and it's a handful of knowledgeable and helpful team members who are there often instantly or within a few hours with a personalised response. you're really chatting with someone with a vested interest in the business and get to know them by name. Oh and they actually help fixing the issue too, most of the time :)
4. Regular software updates that actually make a difference, based on customer feedback

Cons: There are some glitches and business rules that doesn't quite suit how we work, especially around quoting and invoice creation. I'd like a bit more flexibility here. Would like to see integration with other website providers too, as I picked Weebly only because it worked so well with Booqable (and it really does), but now I'm subject to the functionality in Weebly. It would also be good with add on packs for reporting, analytics or other functionality for smaller businesses without needing to upgrade to fullblown corporate membership. I'm a small business but have a lot going on, but can't justify going to the upper pricing to get the bundles and other extras.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/15
Jane M.
Furniture, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/01

"Booqable is a life saver!"

Comments: Excellent! Tracking of orders to avoid over booking is fabulous! I have been using this product for over 3 years. I love watching the product grow and streamling processes just keeps on getting better.

Pros: The standout feature for this product was affordability and the easy use of tracking inventory. I had searched the internet thoroughly then stumbled across this product and was very excited. Quotes and Invoices are laid out very professionally and I love the use of the email templates when sending quotes etc. these are a time saver.

Cons: Linking in an accounting software that could stream line my tax returns at the end of the financial year, Not sure if this is achievable as i am based in Australia. In saying that i still find it very easy to manage my book work.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/01
Jorien L.
Business Owner
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/23

"Booqable works well for our business"

Comments: We are happy with booqable for the rental part of our business. It does what it needs to do and for the things that are not working as desired (yet!), we can work around it with some help from the booqable team! Customer service is excellent and quick. Easy to get in contact with and friendly from the start.

Pros: After set-up you can immediately use it and it has a clear overview of features in the backend. It does what it needs to do and is very customizable to your needs. We have a very specific product for rent and it needs to run next to our normal online store.

Cons: Not all of our employees understand what's happening in the program and they do make mistakes when handling an order. So the ease of use is not for everyone as easy as I thought.
It runs next to our online store, so you see 2 shopping baskets on the page which is sometimes confusing.
I'm very happy that the new feature 'Locations' is in Beta, this is one of the features I've been waiting for. There are still some other features I'm waiting for but until then: we can work around it!

• Reviewed on 2020/11/23
Kostas P.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/04

"Excellent software, was exactly what we needed!"

Pros: It's simple and easy to use, the calendar feature is a lifesaver and you don't need to worry about double booking.

Cons: Sometimes there are some minor issues with updates but they are resolved very quickly.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/04
Oksana P.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/17

"Rental CRM for any rental business"

Pros: It helps us manage all of our bookings, products and clients and integrate with our Wordpress.

Cons: I really wish Booqable added a Klarna integration via Stripe. Otherwise it has every feature we need.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/17
Bruno S.
Management
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"Great services"

Comments: Make money

Pros: Simple to use, its affordable and well though. I like the GUI of the backend [not the front end result front page shopping card], I'm a great fan because this software in the cloud is opening great opportunities for both the developers/founder of booqable and the users.

Cons: No IDEAL payment gateway, the design is to simple, we should be able to just integrated [extra fee] a premade theme page for the shop. Right now they are no design available and I think that will offer a new dimension.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/27
Ellen S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/22

"Loved the ease of use"

Comments: Really a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was more than patient in offering his guidance helping me set up my website. He was very knowledgeable, pleasant and realiable. When I presented a problem that he couldn't answer, he brought in others from his staff who were able to offer solutions. Just great!

Pros: I loved that the software is very intuitive. I am not a web builder and have little knowledge of web building software yet with guidance from the booqable staff, I was able to figure out how to set up my own order page. I love the aesthetics of the software.

Cons: I'd like to see more options for viewing the calendar. I would like to see the products needed per week not only in overall quantity but also per order.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/22
Kerry S.
Inventory Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/05

"It's a great program that makes running our business easier!"

Pros: Being able to customize the program directly to our business is great and the customer service is awesome!

Cons: I wish we could click on an item on an order and go directly to the product page instead of having to go to the products page and search for the item.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/05
Pete F.
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/26

"Simply Amazing!"

Comments: The overall experience from sign up to going live was nothing less than outstanding. The support team are so responsive, from problem solving - not only with Booqable, but with all aspects of other software we use as part of our clients eco-systems. Very knowledgeable and most of all human! Amazing support team. Would 100% recommend to my future clientele.

Pros: The flexibility of the entire software, from native entities to integrations.

Cons: Being honest, I Cannot find a con throughout the software!

• Reviewed on 2020/10/26
Andrew C.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/22

"Finally an online rental software"

Comments: Customer service has been amazing. Has guided me for many months and I felt comfortable changing systems from a Canadian Company. Excited to be working with them

Pros: Web based and a progressive company. Not like most that are very heavy windows based and outdated

Cons: Still needs a lot of features to make it robust. There needs to be a way to handle service items and more in depth financial results. But I see them constantly making changes. Other issue is customer service starts at midnight for me in Southern California and by 8am, they are closed. Makes it hard for us to get things handled same day

• Reviewed on 2019/02/22
Zak M.
Manager of Prop House
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/23

"Great Software and Amazing staff"

Comments: We are going to have full vision of exactly where our unique items are and be able to track whose used it when and generate some really awesome reports

Pros: The ease of implementing this Software was truly next level! Not only did the guys at Booqable answer every question i had in detail they made a custom go around so i could update all of the products i already had on my squarespace website with the Booqable inventory management and payments system.

Cons: Have not run into any cons yet i reviewed several other similar softwares and they all came out being priced way way higher or lacked serious features/support

• Reviewed on 2018/08/23
Mor ann Y.
Business owner and ceo
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/19

"Useful and super helpful product for organizing the rental services we offer in our shop"

Pros: Ease of use, the functionality that it allows how much it suits to rental business

Cons: Having a specific price for a bundle of items sometimes its slow reacting

• Reviewed on 2021/02/19
Lorie B.
Administrator
Higher Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/08

"Great Product for a Great Price!"

Comments: I liked the product enough to subscribe after testing it out for almost a month.

Pros: This software allows for pictures to be uploaded and inventory can be added from an existing excel doc.

Cons: I thought the trial offer dashboard was crowded and not very intuitive.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/08
Web Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/08

"Straight forward and easy to use!"

Pros: Loved using this software integrated into my squarespace site. Works really well once set up correctly.

Cons: My only con is that not everything is customizable, hopefully some more options will be available as the software updates!

• Reviewed on 2018/10/08
Normunds S.
Managing Director
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/11

"good bargain!"

Comments: much more than excel, all my needs are realised in best way

Pros: Intuitive interface, easy of use. Web bassed

Cons: No app for mobile use. Web mobile version not the best

• Reviewed on 2018/12/11
Michal B.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/24

"Booqable is nice"

Pros: Easy to use, good track of the inventory.

Cons: Pretty expensive, but let's see how booqable will help my business.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/24
Taylor H.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/09

"90% perfect! and they are working on the other 10%"

Comments: Overall the Booqable Team is great! They are more than willing to help! The only downside is the difficulty to contact them if you live in the US. because they are in the Netherlands so the time difference is tough.

Pros: We run a baby gear rental site rents4baby.com, Booqable meets ALMOST all of my needs.

Cons: Some missing features, including a shipping/delivery fee option.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/09
Carlos A.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/11

"Great software to keep track of unique goods"

Pros: It has a timeline where you can see how long the product has been in rental and when it will be available again

Cons: In order to have some functional features you need to upgrade, the price increase for the plans is way higher. It does not support multi-locations

• Reviewed on 2020/01/11
Harold S.
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Very complete rental platform"

Comments: Very good.

Pros: it offers a vast of features .
Customer Service is great, they reply soon and in a very friendly manner.

Cons: back-end is not translated to Spanish (yet)

• Reviewed on 2019/11/05
Chris M.
Operations Manager
Events Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/22

"Great Interface and Support, Basic Features"

Comments: Booqable provides a solid, well priced option for small rental management operations. The support team is excellent, and while it may not be as full featured as other options it provides a great value and is a great starting point.

Pros: Booqable is easy to get up and running, and the interface is nicely polished. It feels like a modern program compared to some of its competition. The deciding factor for us to use it is the ability to interface with credit card payment services to charge and refund damage deposits all within the app. The support team is very responsive to questions and checked in frequently during the setup period.

Cons: We found some limitations with customization and branding. There is no way to include pre-formatted boilerplate legal terms and conditions on contracts. The software has the ability to include custom data in the contract header but the workflow for this can be confusing and feels less polished than the rest of the app.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/22
Chris H.
Business owner
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/22

"Fantastic software for my rental business"

Comments: Everything has been great and is easy to implement and even brand.

Pros: The functionality is fantastic and it is easy to use.

Cons: I wish there was a little more flexibility in the coupon feature.

Dylan P.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/26

"Great"

Comments: Intuitive and friendly software really helped me streamline my rental operations.

Pros: The software is clean, simple, and intuitive.

Cons: Haven't found any major cons yet with this software.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/26
Koen D.
Marketer
Retail, 51-200 Employees

"Nice design"

Comments: very likeable

Pros: easy to set up, fast and easy interface

Cons: the features, the personalisation possibilities