MailerLite Reviews

by MailerLite

Filter by:

• Overall

About MailerLite

Powerful yet easy-to-use marketing tools that help you grow and connect with your audience using newsletters, landing pages and website

Learn more about MailerLite

Roland D.
Roland D.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/11

"Great, flexible service, with excellent support"

Comments: Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Pros: Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Cons: Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

• Reviewed on 2021/09/11
Beth champion M.
Beth champion M.
Songwriter & Songwriting Coach
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/08

"So much for so little!"

Comments: Love it!

Pros: I was hosting my website & CRM in Kajabi, but the price was killing me. When I switched my e-courses over to another platform, I needed a website & email manager. I looked at a bunch of options, but the price got super high super fast. And the ones with a "free web builder!" were SOOOO limited that it would be impossible to build a decent-looking website with it. Then I found MailerLite! GREAT email and contact management & automations. SUPER easy web builder that actually rivals Kajabi and the big guys for like $10 a month (!). And when I got stuck, their support chat has always been super fast, super friendly, and usually just fixes my problem from their end in a couple minutes! I cannot say ENOUGH good things about this software.

Cons: I wish there was native integration with SamCart, but that's not MailerLite's fault. :) I wish a couple more things were customizable in the web designer -- but it's still way more than what I expected for the price.

• Reviewed on 2021/09/08
Kunal kumar C.
Kunal kumar C.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Marketing & Advertising, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/07/01

"Leading Marketing Automation Tool"

Comments: Overall mailerlite is a software which i would like to use for a long time because of their user-friendly features and pricing. It is proved very helpful in converting cold emails in hot emails and create a landing pages in just few minutes. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and anyone who want to want a software in low price with lots of features.

Pros: Mailerlite is the best one from any other marketing automation tool in terms of price and features. It is easy to use, simple and user-friendly content editor and its features are just awesome. If you want Email marketing, to create beautiful landing pages and want to manage your subscribers at one place and also at low cost, then it is the best one. You can easily make landing page by drag and drop feature and use custom domain too. You can set a list of emails for your subscribers and change cold subscribers in hot subscribers without any hard work.

Cons: If you are a beginner and you don't have any prior experience in marketing then it is hard to get their approval and free trail. You have to purchase plans for using their awesome features.

by MailerLite on 2021/07/16

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know your experience with us - these are all very kind words and very enjoyable to read.

• Reviewed on 2021/07/01
Alma G.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/17

"Why MailerLite is a superior product at an incredible price!"

Comments: LOVE IT! I will never go back to Mailchimp.

Pros: I love the ease of use. For me, it's like using Active Campaign but WAYYYY more affordable for my small business.

Cons: Sometimes it's difficult to find answers to some of my technical issues on the how-to pages. But, I'm excited to start using the new university.

by MailerLite on 2021/08/24

So great to hear that you're joining the Academy, Alma - can't wait!

And if you still have any other question, do get in touch with our amazing support team. They will always have your back.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/17
Claude C.
  • Reviewed on 2021/07/23

"MailerLite Should Be Number One!!! (And They Probably Will Be)"

Comments: Perfect. Everything has just been perfect. With the way that they have treated me, I actually feel like I am part of their team.

Pros: I switched to MailerLite because of the automation sequences that were FAR easier to use, and did NOT require a ridiculous upgrade in order to access them.

Cons: Honesty, there is nothing "bad" that I can say about anything with MailerLite. I am completely satisfied with everything. And it only keeps getting better.

by MailerLite on 2021/07/26

We love that you feel part of the team, Claude! That's probably one of the greatest thing we can hear from our community. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2021/07/23
COO
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/26

"Mailchimp as it should be"

Comments: I use it for all my small and medium sized clients and i feel comfortable in saying that the free plan can cover almost any need they have.

Pros: Mailerlite is my software of choice if you plan to step in the newsletter marketing arena. It has all the features you need (and some top-class feature) to get you up and running quickly with an easy learning curve. The Survey and Quizzes function is my favorite one, alongside it's simple automation workflow engine.

Cons: Mailerlite it's a pleasure to use, but it's not (yet?) capable as more structured tools like Active Campaign or Sendinblue as far as segmenting and tracking user for marketing purposes. If you need more "power" under the hood you'll have to switch. But you'll miss the ease of use and the marvelous template builder this tool has!

• Reviewed on 2019/11/26
Pepijn W.
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/05

"Perfect email marketing software!"

Comments: Great!

Pros: Very user friendly but still with alle features you expect & need

Cons: I miss an integration with WHMCS platform to also have the e-commerce functionality integrated like abadoned cart and sales

by MailerLite on 2021/08/11

Hi Pepijn, glad to hear about your feedback about WHMCS - I'll make sure to pass this on.

Should you wish, you can log into your account and go to the "feature request" button - you can also upvote any request our community has already mentioned to us as well.

This guide and help us track how we can improve our product.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/05
Anastasiya ad sach G.
Anastasiya ad sach G.
Web & Graphic Design
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/21

"Perfect launchpad for email marketing"

Comments: I recommend it to every single business owner I work with who doesn't need complex automations and integrations - however Mailerlite is fully capable of handling a complete funnel with many automations and branches, from opt-in and landing page to ending sequences, adding them to other, delays, and much more.
They just updated their landing page builder which has been a huge step up and I'll continue to recommend this to all of my clients, who haven't had a single complaint yet!

Pros: MailerLite has been the underdog and they're really listening to customer needs and developing things that people want and need without going overboard. The interface is clean and simple, landing pages, opt-ins, and automations do the job. The commerce connection has been flawless with Wordpress. What I really like about MailerLite is their deliverability rate and vetting process. They really do check accounts being signed up, which keeps their rates high and avoiding the promotion tab.

Cons: It's not popular among automation connections - I have to go through Zapier, and also there's no real tagging. But that's also why I like it - it's simple and straightforward, no fluff no fuss, no excuses to not get the job done.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/21
Kenda M.
Natural Health Coach and Consultant
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/22

"Great ESP!"

Comments: Easy to use, all the features I need.

Pros: Seems to have all the functionality of other popular email service providers.

Cons: I'm unsure my emails are going to people's inboxes.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/22
Pam B.
Admin Support
Philanthropy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/24

"Mailerlite Support is Awesome and the Product is Very Good"

Comments: Mailerlite is reliable and flexible enough it has kept growing with us for many years. Did I mention support is awesome?

Pros: It is clean, easy to use and quite full featured. So far I have not run into a feature I wanted and it did not have.

Cons: My only wish list item is to have more flexibility when searching for a user in the database. It just uses email address, which I often don't have when searching, or $name field, not first name + last name. This is not a big issue considering Mailerlite just works, gets it done, makes beautiful forms and emails and support really is fast 24/7

• Reviewed on 2021/08/24
Caitriona M.
Blogger
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/18

"Beginner Friendly Email Marketing Tool"

Comments: Mailerlite is an amazing option for new bloggers and businesses. The interface is easy to use, and the stellar customer support replies quickly to all concerns. You can create subscriber groups, automation, landing pages, and awesome emails.

Pros: Mailerlite is very suitable for bloggers like me, who maybe don't have many subscribers yet, or a huge audience to sell to. On the paid plan, I've always found the staff at Mailerlite very supportive, and even on the free plan, they've got back to me quite quickly via email. Mailerlite is great for setting up automated emails, and I rarely have problems with it. It's definitely one of the best out there for email marketing.

Cons: I am obsessed with site speed, and I found that Mailerlite signup forms slowed down my site too much, so I found some alternative newsletter plugins that integrate with Mailerlite's email system. I only use Mailerlite's landing pages to grab emails. Another problem I've found is that if I set up a new signup form and automation, my company details don't automatically populate, and I have to refresh the email subscriber form. It's just a minor thing but can still be a little frustrating.

by MailerLite on 2021/02/24

Minor things are still very important for us to know, so thank you for giving us this feedback. We will definitely write this down. TPR teaching sounds also very interesting Caitriona!. Didn't really know there was a term for this - feel always free to share more with us!

- Lay

• Reviewed on 2021/02/18
Teya B.
Teya B.
Teacher: Digital Illustration
Arts & Crafts, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/26

"A Mailing Service that makes their competitors look dated"

Comments: I will continue using MailerLite. They leave competitors like ChailChimp in the past.

Pros: I love MailerLite and I use it for years for my company's newsletters. They are easy to use and offer any feature that you might need at far better price than their competitors. The pricing of MailerLite is probably the best in the field. It allows you to send unlimited emails to your list. You pay per subscriber, not per email, which is quite convinient for companies with 5000+ subscribers. Another thing that I like is their current design layout, dozens of premade templates for the holidays and how easy it is to setup everything by yourself without having to read complex guides.

Cons: I really feel that their support can and SHOULD be improved. In their live chat often times I feel like I am speaking to the little sister of the support guy. They need like 20 minutes to even understand my question. When they finally get it, they inform me that smeone with the required qualification will email me in a few days with a solution to my problem. This has happened several times already and such a great product deserved better support squad.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/26
Email Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/19

"User-friendly, surprisingly affordable, and powerful autoresponder"

Comments: Free up to 1000 subscribers. You don't have to pay them anything if you are just beginning to build your list.

Pros: MailerLite is one of the best and easy-to-use email autoresponder out there. What I like most about MailerLite is its novice-friendly features and easy-to-use interface. It allows even new users like me who don't have the required technical skills to send beautiful and elegant emails to my subscribers. But for me, the best feature of MailerLite is it's totally free for the first 1,000 subscribers. So if you have a pretty small subscriber list, then you don't have to pay anything but still, you can use all the necessary functionalities. The Customer Service is also helpful and responsive with their 'Chat Features'

Cons: Perhaps, one of the biggest disadvantages of MailerLite is that they do not allow Affiliate Links. This is crucial especially for users who are relying on other people's list when selling their products.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/19
Jeannette B.
Entrepeneur
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/04

"Mailerlite Email Marketing"

Comments: An excellent alternative to Mailchimp that has better value. Well worth trying out.

Pros: Mailerlite is great value for money. They offer an excellent version to get started that is free. It's easy to use and have tutorials that are excellent for new users.

Cons: Sometimes the drag and drop can be glitchy. But it is a well set-up platform.

by MailerLite on 2021/08/11

Sending you some love your way, Jeannette - thank you for taking the time for writing this review to us.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/04
Laetitia R.
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/10

"Great customer service!"

Pros: Mailerlite is what you would expect from an automation software. When you get your head round it it's fairly easy to use. As a new user of this kind of software I'm finding the training videos very useful and where I haven't been able to find the answer I needed, the customer service team has been brilliant. I got answers in very little time, with clear explanations and screenshots to help me resolve my issues. I would definitely recommend!

Cons: The software isn't always intuitive, in some forms you have to edit your content in the side bar, some others you edit in the body of the form. It gets a bit confusing but once you get your head round it it gets easier. In the free version, you also aren't able to save your brand colours which can make it a bit lengthy when creating something from scratch.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/10
Jim M.
Head Honcho
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/27

"If you are a freelancer, this is your choice"

Comments: My business coach recommended MailerLite (which she uses) over a more popular program used by the big guys. I found it easy to install, but had some difficulty getting notifications working - even after working on it for many days.
The next time I got an email announcement from MailerLite, I hit "Reply," and described my dilemma.
Within an hour, I got a response, asking for more specifics. I described the problem a little more and, a few minutes after that, I got an email that walked me through the solution, step-by-step. Problem solved!

Pros: It seems to have been designed for small businesses, or freelancers like me, working strictly remote.

Cons: The only thing that comes to mind would be if they sent over the old nun who used to rap me on the knuckles with her ruler, when I wasn't focusing on a task the way she told me to.
Everything I've needed so far is in the excellent tutorials and help systems - sometimes waiting for me to rap my own knuckles and find it (I've found broken rulers can be replaced cheapest on eBay, if you buy them used . . .).

by MailerLite on 2021/09/08

I'm definitely getting Head Honcho vibes from you, Jim. This has been by far my most entertaining review yet.

I had to read it a bunch of times, just to get all the glorious remarks you are leaving. We try not to work with nuns by the way, but if needed we will use all of our resources.

I would love to give you a little gift from our end - so feel free to reply to me, so we can get in touch, and you can meet more people from the team.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/27
George O.
George O.
Marketing
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/27

"Great and Simple Email marketing platform with all the features you'll ever need"

Comments: Increased my list count and user subscription properly segmented users and increased customer response with easy to use email designer.

Pros: I like the simplicity of the user dashboard and the practicality of its flow. The reporting is awesome the A/B split testing is thorough and simple to include in any campaign and covering the subject line, email content, etc...
Automation and workflow features, although very advanced are practical and powerful.
The forms contain all you need, from pop-up forms, landing page forms, etc..all with settings that go from click to pop-up, exit intent, time-on-site, and many other event triggers.

Cons: There's nothing I don't like about MailerLite, if anything I would like to see full-featured landing page builder being added and remarketing/retargeting capability to the lists on the account, but that would probably mean a different use of the platform. MailerLite is great as is.

Jorg W.
dietician, author
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/08

"User-friendly and great customer support"

Pros: Fairly easy to set up campaigns and workflows.

Cons: I can't say it's always the software's problem since I don't have a lot of experience with other Mailing Apps. That said, I struggle sometimes when my workflows become somewhat more complex. I can't always find answers, but thankfully customer support manages to provide me with a clear answer most of the time.

by MailerLite on 2021/02/11

It's review like yours that help others to get to the right path. Thanks so much Jorg.

You may not know this, but we've launched a MailerLite Academy to teach our community how to grow further.

Enrolling is free, and you even get a little certificate at the end for being a MailerLite pro. Just find us online.

Love,

Lay

Gareth R.
Legal Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/04

"Good value for money"

Comments: This helps us really communicate with our customers in a cost-effective way. It's easy to use and gets the job done.

Pros: Lots of features for a modest price. Unlimited emails are great for an ecom business like ours, and the automation is essential for us (it's the main reason we switched from HubSpot, which cost literally 10x more to include automation)

Cons: Still lacks some expected functionality and reports features. You can't capture a huge amount of data about subscribers and doing time-series analysis on your data is hard.

by The Remote Company on 2020/12/09

Hey Gareth, glad to hear from you and your feedback. Feel free to let us know more about the report features you find lacking. We're always open to understand our community's needs.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/04
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Webmaster
Online Media, Self Employed

"LOVE LOVE LOVE"

Comments: Affordable, easy to use, added value with landing pages/popups

Pros: I have used MANY services and Mailerlite is hands down the best. That is the truth and I am in no way incentivized for this review. It is affordable, especially when your list gets pretty large. It is easy to use and you can create exactly the email you want very quickly. They let you customize your opt in/opt out pages and it's easy to do. Another super cool feature is they let you make pop ups/ embedded forms, and even landing pages! That is stuff others don't offer or even charge more for.

Cons: I really do not have any complaints. There are a couple times I thought of going to a self hosted mailing list, but mailerlite is so perfect for me I don't want to leave.

Daria M.
Founder and Owner
Retail, 2-10 Employees

"I thought I had a bug"

Comments: I thought that there was something wrong with my landing page editor as I did not see the success page tab on it. When I reached out to Mailerlite, the representative told me to zoom out. When I read the email, I was flabbergasted. "Oh my gosh, don't tell me it was just that simple." Immediately, I signed into Mailerlite and sure enough, I had to ZOOM OUT! It donned on me that when things around us are so complicated, we always think the solution is just as complicated. This incident reminded me that if the situation seems complicated, go through the small steps first to ensure that you (the user) double checked the small things.

Pros: I like that the software is very user-friendly, so much so that sometimes you forget the smallest of things to help you. I love that the software works with you at every stage of your business, giving you time to grow, while still allowing you to access the automation to help ease some of the many jobs of being a business owner.

Cons: The only thing that I do not like is my web host is not compatible with Mailerlite.

by MailerLite on 2021/02/11

Hey Daria, thanks for the love! Sad to hear that we're not compatible with your web host, would this be from their end? If not, get in touch with our lovely support team and see if they can help you out with this.

Much love,

Lay

Jovanhanna T.
Spiritual Love Coach ' Healer
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/09

"The best email platform and it has landing pages!"

Pros: Super easy to use from the start. There is zero coding needed to create landing pages and beautiful email newsletters. Their free account offers automation and many of the same advantages as the paid accounts. Mailerlite is constantly improving and adding new features. Ive been using them for about 3 years now and absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone looking for an email solution.

Cons: Its not able to integrate with other plugins that are specific to the theme I use on my website. There are workarounds, but it would be nice if I could have that functionality.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/09
Angélica C.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/07

"Best thing since MailChimp"

Pros: They have a really nice price and features. Every month they roll out a new feature that puts them closer to the big player, aka mailchimp.
They keep improving and launching new feature and the price has been the same since forever. Completely honest and amazing support.
They cut my email marketing cost in half and kept most of the important features I was looking for.

Cons: I would like to see more payment options (paypal) and more personalization tools. Also, every upgrade requires an approval from the support team and it can take time.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/07
Lena K.
Head of Neon
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/09/16

"Best E-Mail-Marketing Software for Beginners"

Pros: I really enjoy the sleek and minimalistic backend which makes it easy to use and find things. Their customer service is amazing, quick as hell, super friendly and really helpful.

Cons: There is nothing so far that I don't like. I'm not using their whole spectrum.

• Reviewed on 2021/09/16
Jackie N.
Boss
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/23

"Wonderful product, wonderful support"

Comments: A good solid product that's well designed and functions in a way that make it easy to use - I never dread having to open MailerLite to update or create a new automation. I have used other providers but Mailerlite outshines them.

Pros: Intuitive layout, intuitive graphics - you can easily figure out where you need to go to get your work done. The graphics are easy on the eye, and everything works from the get-go.

Cons: There's nothing I don't like. I love this product.

by MailerLite on 2021/03/25

We love to shine and we're happy you see that Jackie! We're glad you found your way into our community and that you are loving it.

Should you need anything from us, just send some love our way a [email protected]

- Lay