Filter by:

• Overall

About Ricochet

Powerful consignment and retail solution with integrated POS, inventory management, customer and user accounts, reporting, and more.

Learn more about Ricochet

Erica S.
Consignment Store Owneer
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"The Only Software You Need For Your Consignment Shop"

Pros: The personal one on one assistance & customer support is unmatchable. Everyone on the Ricochet software team is so genuinely nice & supportive whenever you need customer support. The support team is always available and has been there for me any time that I ever called for help. They help you with any issues within minutes.
I love that my consignors can view their accounts so easily & can do so with user-friendly technology. I have never once had a consignor unable to access their accounts or have any trouble using the software.
I have managed a consignment store in the past for five years & have now had my own shop for close to three years; so, I am very aware of the consignment business. I am so grateful to Ricochet for meeting all the needs & wants of a consignment shop owner. Thanks to Ricochet, my consignment business is so organized, safe, and user-friendly. I have loved this software since day one of using it & have never had to look elsewhere.

Cons: Honestly, I really love everything about this software. Perhaps a few features can be perfected...but I know the team will get to any of those imperfections with the next update.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/13

Thanks so much, Erica! We love hearing such wonderful feedback from fellow experts in the consignment industry! We will keep working on perfecting those features for you.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12
Capri W.
Business Owner

"Everyone Loves Ricochet!"

Comments: I absolutely love this software and my vendors do too. Three years in and I will still receive emails from vendors saying how much they love Ricochet and the convenience it offers them. It has everything we need in one place - point of sale, inventory, and a way for everyone to track what has sold and needs replenished.

Pros: We love the accessibility of this software. We use it at our shop, at home, when we take our products out on the road, and everyone that sells with us can use it from their homes too. This software is the most important part of running my small business!

Cons: When they recently redid the interface we lost a couple (menial) features that I used often like sorting the consignors from oldest to newest or from payout large to small within the software. We can totally function without these things, but have missed it a little since the update.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/12

Thanks for the 5-stars, Capri! We LOVE LOVE LOVE when our customers use the software to it's fullest! Glad to hear you use the tools in so many different situations, and that your consignors love it too.

Thanks for your feedback as well. Definitely noted!

Christina F.
Christina F.
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/11

"Hands down best consignment software"

Comments: I have been VERY pleased with Ricochet and how it has helped me, my consignors, and my business.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use and track my business. It has really streamlined processes for both me and my consignors. As a result, I have saved myself several hours of work each week. I can't recommend Ricochet enough!

Cons: Some of the reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like but I can always get help when I need it and figure it out pretty quickly.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/12

Thanks for the love, Christina! We have long term plans to build a pretty serious update to the reporting structure. Several new reports, new dashboard widgets, etc. We'll keep you in the loop when things start happening.

Abraham L.
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/11

"One of the easiest consignment software!"

Comments: We have no problems at all, everybody we talk to is super nice and answer our questions asap. Thank you guys for always being really helpful and quick about it.

Pros: The software is easy to handle and probably the easiest also.

Cons: There's a few small things like not being able to put 1 item description with multiple sizes from different consignors. Wish we could do the same thing like Shopify has with Instagram where you can tap on the item on your feed and it'll take you straight to our website.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/12

Hey Abraham, thanks for the review! 5-stars!

We are actually working on a pretty hefty web-integration that will empower you to list and sell directly from Instagram. It should be coming soon!

Thanks for the feedback!

Chris M.
co-owner
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/08

"Converting an existing store over to Ricochet Consignment Software"

Comments: EXCELLENT!!
I highly recommend them not only is the software easy to use, easy on the eye and has lots of potential for the business to grow the customer service is by far the best I've ever had!!

Pros: I had been looking for 2years for a software that would make the POS side of the business easier, but also have room for growth and that is exactly what i found. The software does so much more than I am even using at this time. The Customer Support is ABOVE great!! I'm not a techy person and they do a great job helping me solve issues and it's often but it's always been on our end. They are patient and actually get back with you asap. That part is priceless!!! I look forward to growing our business with Ricochet!!

Cons: it's made for bar code scanning and there's a few issues that causes in the converting process because we were doing all manual entry but it's part of the growing pains I guess.

by Ricochet on 2020/01/10

Thanks for the wonderful review, Chris! Super glad to have Ten Pin on board with us! We will pass on the love to our customer support team. They will be happy to hear the praise.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/08
Carey C.
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/26

"Consignment Software"

Comments: We really like the software and have been impressed with the company and the support.

Pros: Easy to use, pretty self-explanatory. Customer service is always helpful and spot on. In the time we've used it, they've improved and updated the software pretty regularly. Looking forward to more integration with Quicken, as they've said would be coming. I would like full inventory integration. Overall, really good value for the money.

Cons: A little glitchy on the rare occasion - sometimes it does not work as expected. But it is pretty rare. I know that it was originally designed for large item consignment (furniture) and they've improved the functionality for smaller item consignment, but there are still a few things that could be improved in that area.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/30

Thanks, Carey! We are always doing our best to improve the software and are glad that it is working better for your needs.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/26
Karla S.
Retail, 51-200 Employees

"Ricochet review"

Comments: ricochet technicians are always helpful, its nice that at the end of the month all our reports are done, easy to access, cuts a lot of time that we can use in other areas in the store.

Pros: 24/7 access to all the accounts
easy setup
multi vendor friendly
easy to navigate
excellent technical support

Cons: the colors display. but not a deal breaker.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/13

Woah! A perfect 5-stars! Thanks, Karla!

Amanda F.
Owner at Cactus Flower
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/05

"This software is incredibly easy to use and has streamlined our checkout process. We love Ricochet!"

Pros: Ricochet is intuitive and easy to use. The reports make daily accounting easy and quick. We also added integrated processing and that has cut our checkout time in half. Our consignors love that they can see their sales online and we love that it is easy to pay them out and track payments. We use the rewards program to incentivize our in store events, and it makes marketing to our customers easy. The customer service is great. We have never had an issue arise that we did not receive immediate help with. The Ricochet team takes our feedback into consideration and is always improving the software to better meet our needs. We had a difficult time finding a POS that met our shop's unique needs, as we are both a consignment and new item retail shop. We have found that Ricochet was what we needed to bridge the gap between two different types of inventory. I also found that the ability to use Ricochet on multiple devices a huge plus. We sometimes tak an Ipad outside for sidewalk sales, and this was the only POS that allowed us to do that. We have been using Ricochet for 6 months and continually like it more and more!

• Reviewed on 2017/12/05
Pamela J.
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/20

"I would highly recommend ricochet software."

Comments: I already answered this in the first question. The customer service that ricochet provides is 100% over the top as well!

Pros: As the owner of an antique, upcycled furniture and home decor business with over 30 vendors, this software is a lifesaver! Every vendor knows exactly what they have sold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as they can see online what their current sales are. Each item is barcoded so there is no second guessing of prices. Takes the stress out of end of the month paychecks.

Cons: The vendors complain about not being able to easily input their inventory via their smart phones. The ricochet screen on a computer or tablet is not reflective of that on a phone.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/23

Great news, Pamela! We just finished our design mockups for vendor item entry via iPhone. It's going to be one of our largest features yet! Stay tuned.

Meagan H.
Owner, Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/20

"Makes Our Job SO Much Easier!"

Comments: Absolutely great experience overall. I appreciate the approachable customer service any time I do need to call. Very welcoming and friendly.

Pros: The ease of running payouts and payout reports is what led us to choosing this product, but we've gained much more by having it. Previously, we were writing out paper receipts, and the ease of having a register that is integrated with our consignor inventory has been amazing.

Cons: There are some minor details such as needing printed jewelry tags that I have not figured out yet. However, I have already seen improvements in the software since purchasing last year, so I expect it will continue to improve over time!

by Ricochet on 2019/12/23

Thanks for the 5 stars, Meagan! When using a Dymo label printer, they do have jewelry label compatibility. We'll have somebody reach out to you to help get that sorted.

Linda V.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

"I love this software!"

Comments: From day one the Ricochet team has been brilliant.....kind, willing to consider changes when they make sense, available quickly

Pros: Ricochet is so intuitive...even if there were non instructions I could figure it out. I does everything I need to run my consignment shop in a way that makes sense without a lot of useless features. The support has been fantastic (usually just me having a silly question) the team gets back to me in moments. I have used other consignment software and there is no comparison!

Cons: Hard to think of anything to complain about!

by Ricochet on 2019/12/23

Wonderful review, Linda! We take a lot of pride in avoiding "feature bloat" and overcomplicating simple processes. Glad you recognize that.

Christopher C.
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/20

"One of Our Best Assets and Advantages"

Comments: Keeps us organized and easy to use- we plan to us other on-line sales features in the future

Pros: Keeps us on top of our Inventory, Consignments and Daily POS

Cons: Inability to see a snapshot of inventory for a given period

by Ricochet on 2019/12/23

Thanks, Christopher! We have had similar reporting features requested recently. We'll be sure to add your feedback to the list.

Bryan M.
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/21

"Hands down amazing customer service"

Pros: The software allows us to manage our customers and suppliers effectively. What amazes us the most is the personal touch and responsiveness of their support team. No matter the time of day there team is available to help!

Cons: Additional sales reporting tools similar to a business intelligence package would be helpful. The data is there just being able to manipulate easily would be amazing!

by Ricochet on 2019/12/23

Thanks, Bryan! We're working closely with some great BI tools to influence and direct our upcoming reporting features. We'll keep everyone in the loop as things progress.

Jennifer S.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

"Set up and Innovative"

Comments: I was allowed multiple trials befor I made a decision to launch my business in Ricochet and that is worth a million headaches gone.

Pros: I love that the developer is a consignment shop owner himself. This way he understands my goals, struggles and wants to genuinely help me set up a system to succeed.

Cons: I don’t need like the waiting period for the IOS APP as this forces me to use a desktop rather than. My IPad... yet I am willing to wait .

by Ricochet on 2019/12/30

We are so, so close to iOS release, Jennifer! Your patience will pay off soon. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Amie S.
Boutique Owner
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/23

"Over 2 years and still loving it!"

Comments: We have had a wonderful experience with Ricochet. The staff and management are wonderful to work with, extremely helpful and readily available! We love Ricochet.

Pros: I love the accessibility of the software, all of the breakdowns of our daily sales and the ease of use. Everything is so well tracked it makes taking a quick look at how my days, months and years are going smooth and effective.

Cons: I really dont have any qualms about the soft wear at this point.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/30

Thanks, Amie! We're so glad you've enjoyed Ricochet for so long!

John S.
Ownder

"consignment"

Comments: It is very easy to use if you want a basic software program to use

Pros: This software is very easy to use for consignment items which is why we chose it. Reporting for consignor is really good

Cons: Wish there was more reports available regarding inventory

by Ricochet on 2019/12/13

Thanks for the review, John! Reports are definitely a point of feedback we are working carefully on this year. Stay tuned as we keep making updates.

Melinda N.
Store Owner

"Software with ease"

Comments: Great, customer service is prompt and polite.

Pros: This software is user friendly. Ease to learn. Love that you can use it on multiple computers at work and if I need to I can access it from anywhere.

Cons: I would like it to be more customization, such as being able to flag a consignor or have a consignor drop off screen that you could have notes about the drop off i.e. date time etc.
More customize able reports
Employee time clock

by Ricochet on 2019/12/23

Thanks for the view and feedback, Melinda! Deeper reporting is definitely on our list of features this next development cycle.

Susan R.
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Consignor software"

Comments: Ricochet makes vendor based business sales easy. Customer service is excellent.

Pros: It's easy to assign sales to vendors and consignors, apply discounts, create reports. Vendors can see their sales instantly.

Cons: It doesn't permit tracking of rent, unless it is deducted from sales. Some reports are hard to follow. It only interfaces with one credit card service company.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/27
Trina M.

"We love Rico!"

Comments: I’ve found Rico to be user friendly. The help pages and videos have been great.

Pros: Ease of use for logging and tracking sales

Cons: I can’t think of anything negative about this software

by Ricochet on 2019/12/23

Party on, Trina! Thanks for the 5-stars!

Jack D.
Communications Coordinator
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

"Great Product"

Pros: Ricochet is easy to use and makes every transaction a breeze.

Cons: Nothing I can think of it! The overall experience is simple and makes total sense.

by Ricochet on 2019/12/30

Awesome! Thanks for the review, Jack!

Laura D.

"Simple, effective software"

Pros: Vendor logins with ability to input inventory and monitor sales/payout
ease of use
cloud based - so not backups needed.

Cons: not a lot of customization available
does not track tax on sales for vendor payouts

by Ricochet on 2019/12/12

Thanks for the 5 stars and feedback, Laura! We're super happy to have The Artisan Boutique on board with us.

Brad F.

"Consignment Perfect!"

Pros: The best! Makes keeping track of inventory & sales a breeze

Cons: Nothing, great stuff & makes life easy!!

by Ricochet on 2019/12/23

Five stars! Thanks, Brad!

Shannon D.
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/21

"Great program for consignment store/co-ops"

Comments: It was such an easy set up and their customer service and you tube videos are really great. They don't just sign you up for a program and never talk you again, they really make sure you understand it for your specific business even down to tagging your items and what items to buy.

Pros: Web based and ability for vendors and consignors to check sales and input inventory from home

Cons: The only negative I can think of is our vendors cannot see their sales for a specific time frame for example feb 1st through feb 7th. They can only see a specific days sales or a payouts total not a custom timeframe.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/21
Adam P.
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/17

"Godsend for our Consignment Business"

Pros: Ease of use
Consignor access to account online
Reporting
Set Up
Mailchimp marketing campaigns
Recordkeeping
"Chat" customer service

Cons: Too many prompts when completing a transaction

by Ricochet on 2019/12/19

Thanks for the review, Adam! Glad to see the consignor login working well for you!

• Reviewed on 2019/12/17
Darla J.
Board Member & Volunteer
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/11

"Ricochet user"

Pros: Ease of use, accessibility of customer support on weekdays, the price is fair, lots of features.

Cons: Unless this isn't a software issue (and instead is a lack of knowledge on the user's part) I don't care for how small the print is on the stickers we print to put on our inventory.

by Ricochet on 2020/01/15

Thanks for the feedback, Darla. We're sorry that the print is too small for your labels. As we build more label templates, there may be a way we can give you the option to increase the font size.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/11