Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,2 /5

About Salesforce Service Cloud

The worlds #1 customer service platform, empowers every service employee with the innovative tools, and unified data.

Learn more about Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Administrator
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/11

"Does what we need it to"

Comments: Overall this feature is great and allows us to easily report on and keep track of cases rather than using a typical help desk email feature. Having everything in Salesforce is extremely beneficial.

Pros: Overall, I like that with Salesforce Service Cloud we can easily set up queues and routing especially if someone is out of the office for a few days it is easy to manage who should own the case in their absense.

Cons: There are some limitations when it comes to setting alerts or escalations especially with business hours requirements- you can use business hours in escalations/milestone but its very minimal and you cannot choose additional criteria to filter on. It's also necessary if you use service cloud frequently to purchase add ons like Email to Case Premium to make service cloud more user friendly and customizable

• Reviewed on 2021/02/11
Workforce Management Planning Supervisor
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/10

"Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!"

Comments: Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Pros: Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this. There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests. With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking. Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

Cons: What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/10
Associate Analyst Intern
Investment Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/29

"Ideal CRM for efficient operations"

Comments: Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organization

Pros: Perhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Cons: Although Salesforce is an incredible piece of software and many features, it can seem as though there are too many features at times. Personally, it is difficult to continue to learn these new features and make sure I'm up-to-date with everything. I know there is definitely more functionality within Salesforce than what I'm currently using, but it can be quite daunting to try and learn the full abilities of the system. I wish that there was a some better training provided for using the software, as I've seen with some other software I've used.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/29
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/30

"SalesForce is the best company database or CRM that lives on browsers!"

Comments: If you are planning to create a database of candidates or any system or tool that you need to use in your office, try SalesForce and you will never go wrong!

Pros: SalesForce is the best company tool that I have used so far, because you don't need to install it anymore. All you need to do is to put the url of SalesForce, and log in your credentials then presto you are now ready to work. With this, it helps you save time especially when you need to transfer computer stations or you are using your home laptop in working from home. SalesForce is also the best applicant tracking system so far that we have used in our company because it is easy to use, and no need for long trainings to teach you on how to use SalesForce platform because it is very self-explanatory and easy!

Cons: What I least like about SalesForce is their incompetent customer service or technical support. They can't resolve downtimes, system errors, and queries via email or phone call in a snap. It takes more than 24 hours to create a resolution for a complicated problem.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/30
Team Lead ( Salesforce Developer )
  • Reviewed on 2016/03/02

"Salesforce Service Cloud as Help Desk"

Comments: Salesforce Service Cloud across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with Salesforce Service Cloud. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.

Pros: Salesforce Service Cloud clearly changes the way you address customer issues and provide resolutions. Listed are just some of the good things that make Salesforce Service Cloud a good choice: Offers users with a single platform which they could use to deliver immediate and reliable customer service.
Allows companies to engage their customers and deal with their issues on a multitude of platforms (knowledgebase, service centers, social media, etc.)
Mobile connectivity lets users access Salesforce Service cloud from almost anywhere at anytime of the day.
Personalized service gives your customers a topnotch experience that is not offered by other customer service platforms and solutions.
Predictive support helps the system resolve issues even before they happen.
Agent collaboration allows customer service staff to collaborate and discuss problems and escalate matters to the experts to close cases faster.
Service Cloud Communities redefine

Cons: The Service Cloud, like other Salesforce.com solutions, can be relatively expensive compared to other Software-as-a-Service CRM products available on the market.
Salesforce.com does not offer a Service Level Agreement unless the customer requests one, and SLAs often fall behind the guarantees of other CRM providers.
If businesses are seeking a broader solution that covers other back office processes, such as accounting, Salesforce.com products like the Service Cloud lack such features.

• Reviewed on 2016/03/02
Sal D.
Senior Consultant
Financial Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/11

"Best CRM tool available right now"

Comments: The overall user experience depends greatly on how the system is set up from the beginning by architects and developers. For example, if there is a company merge, which Salesforce paradigm will the company use if both designs were efficient for the users?

Pros: The Salesforce Sales Cloud product provides clear visibility to the status of sales revenue. I really enjoy the Chatter feature so I don't have to necessarily have to explain to another colleague where to find the account or opportunity. They also provide a Sandbox called Trailhead that allows anyone to learn how to best utilize the product for their business purposes.

Cons: It is not a BI tool Software. When you look at the reporting features available, it does not have the ability to manipulate data like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik products.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/11
Irfan A.
Senior Web Developer
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/13

"Best CRM option available"

Comments: As a developer during my last three years I have worked in two different companies and they both were using salesforce and I have learnt a lot and its been great experience.

Pros: As a developer I love how flexible the system is we can customize it to a great level according to our needs.
Not so many of bugs in the system it's stable and very mature
Our sales team is very happy to manage sales and get insights of data
They are changing to new layout which is advance look and feel and looks great

Cons: One can take a bit more time to learn salesforce because the system is too big and its not easy to keep track of things
Its expensive but considering the features it provides a I think price is fine

• Reviewed on 2018/11/13
Greg B.
Director of Customer Care
Security & Investigations, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/05

"Multiple deployments of Service Cloud and all successful"

Comments: We have gone from a 30 day history of generic cases to a 360 view across all functions for all time on every customer. We now manage our data instead of it managing us.

Pros: This is the easiest case tracking solution I've worked with over the years and on a second deployment at a different business and meeting 110% of our requirements. We are handling more processes in Service Cloud than we originally planned. The interface works. The ability to define our business processes and very easy deployment.

Cons: We have been patient waiting for Service Cloud Lightning to be 100%. Getting very close now. We still need better email integration and more control of email management.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/05
Dan R.
Sales Manager
Computer Software, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/04

"Manage your leads, opportunities and sales pipeline all in one console - Salesforce!"

Comments: Keep an eye on your deals, prospects and accounts with Salesforce.

Pros: We use this every day, it houses all our leads, accounts, prospects, deals and account-related history. As a sales organization we not only rely on Salesforce for tracking our numbers we also use it to communicate with other departments for customer issues and concerns. It's the one sole platform where our clients' data lives.

Cons: It has the tendency to be buggy when it is integrated with other apps. We've customized it to create quotes for us and sometimes it would not show the right margin amount on the quote.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/04
Pieter L.
Marketing Technologist
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/30

"Sync our Marketing activities to it. Also push data for Sales team on sales readiness."

Comments: I can send sales ready leads to the sales team in a great way. We can also reroute leads who don't qualify. It has the best syncs with Marketo.

Pros: Very robust, you can create many objects that sync to your Marketing automation platform. I've also heard of people using it to manage inventory. Very easy to view campaign members and activities they've done. Also the activities sync over to our marketing automation tool as well as object information like an opportunity.

Cons: Same old UI. Importing leads can be troublesome with creating duplicates. Using an import tool is must.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/30
Krishna kashyap Y.
Mobile Learning Specilaist
Medical Devices, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/04

"Best cloud CRM tool in the marlet."

Comments: Major help is that it helps to streamline workflows with customers and in turn helps us to deliver fast and efficiently.

Pros: Service cloud helps us to automate the service process, streamline workflows and improve the sales rep experience. The best part is that it connects one-to-one with every customer and easily accessible by the mobile devices on the field or anywhere.

Cons: There is a little bit of leanring curve involved in it but other than that this is great to have insights of customer and better deliver.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/04
Kathryn R.
Business Development Manager
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/05

"When set up correctly it's very helpful"

Comments: A great tool for active salespeople. Overall I'm happy with Salesforce and would recommend it.

Pros: Keeps everything very organized. I can schedule tasks to complete and will get a notification on my dashboard of what must be completed that day. There are many ways to configure Salesforce to customize it for your workforce.

Cons: It can be slow at times since it's sifting through a ton of data. Also on our platform, some searches don't return all results and some searches return far too many results that are not relevant.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/05
George M.
Lead Customer Success Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/08

"The most complete CRM software"

Comments: Salesforce can do everything you want to. However, it will probably be difficult to do so without spending a lot of time researching it. I would definitely recommend getting a full onboarding experience or specialist to setup the system you if you can afford it. We did not do so, and while we can achieve everything we currently need, I feel that we are missing on a lot of opportunities to utilize it further, as well as possibly doing some things inefficiently.

Pros: Industry leader in terms of CRM
A complete platform with extensive solutions for each need one might have
Very extensive reporting capabilities; extremely customizable
A lot of integrations with external platforms

Cons: Very steep learning curve (it comes with the fact that it has such a wide range of functionalities )
The lightning experience is vastly better than the Salesforce Classic skin, however, sometimes we get lost in the former and cannot find what we are looking for unless we change to the latter
Some of the things that we have looked into doing can only be addressed with writing complex queries and/or hiring experts

• Reviewed on 2019/01/08
Milthon R.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/09

"Good software but be carefull"

Comments: I have had a good experience using the software but It took me a long time to adapt

Pros: It is a very good software because it has many functionalities for those experts in marketing, sales, operations and advanced client management. I love the way you can see your potentials, probabilities and so on. It allows you to have a clear and definitive idea of the state of your business as well as your sales in general as well as your work team.

Cons: The problem with this type of software is that it is VERY expensive for what we receive, besides that its interface I understand that it is very old and complicated for a company with so much technology at your fingertips, when buying your products you must buy them separately and according to your needs but I think they should make it easier for the public

• Reviewed on 2018/08/09
Susie C.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/30

"Powerful CRM and Marketing Automation Tools"

Pros: I've worked with several CRM softwares, but nothing comes close to Salesforce - and nothing beats it in scalability. We use CRM + Pardot marketing automation tool. We've been able to build a marketing automation program to help reach and retain our customers

Cons: I don't have any cons, but I would say that beginners might find the salesforce ecosystem overwhelming. It does take experience and training to implement - but that's with every platform

• Reviewed on 2018/03/30
Santosh B.
Database Administrator
Law Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/04

"Salesforce - Reviews"

Comments: - it was an excellent experience working with this product

Pros: - the features available in this software make this product outstanding the market
- the customization that can be made on this platform makes this product to be used by most of the orgs

Cons: - the support time can be reduced
- the pricing can be reduced

• Reviewed on 2019/09/04
Sam N.
Team Lead
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/19

"We as an IT company were able to assess the advantages of the system"

Pros: This CRM is a good example of how a quality service should be built. Working in the system, we get real pleasure, as everything works here quickly, clearly and without failures.

Cons: Of the shortcomings, I can only name the cost of an annual subscription to the service. Having worked with the system for more than one year, we have been thinking about reducing the costs of servicing the business and considering options for other cheaper CRMs.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/19
Giorgi G.
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/11

"Smartly-designed CRM software"

Comments: Generally speaking, I didn't have much first-face experience with the SalesForce coming from the fact that I have only helped few organizations of implementing Salesforce in their daily tasks. Coming from that I can say that I know the cons and pros of this system. Starting from the Pros, I'd first say that advantages of this system is far more superior and larger in quantity that its disadvantages. Starting from the designed, Salesforce has professionally arranged user-friend design, which is also expressed in its easy customization. Salesforce does not require you to have some advanced skills of programmer to adapt it to your business organization needs. Moreover, the big advantage of its systems is the accessibility through the mobile devices. Furthermore, what I love is its new (relatively) feature of multi-tab designs that makes it possible to work with few applications together. And finally, if you seek any kind of support from Salesforce guys you can find them anywhere. It's been a huge advantage during my initial adaptation to the system. As for the cons, the biggest concern I have heard from my organizations has been the relatively high prices in comparison with other CRM platforms. Otherwise, I did not face any difficulties nor I have heard them from organizations in terms of Salesforce use. All in all, if an organization can afford the prices, I doubt that there will be any dissatisfaction with using Salesforce.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/11
Shawn V.
International marketing associate
Media Production, 10 000+ Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/15

"Salesforce essential for big companies"

Comments: This is the prime CRM tool and most famous one out there. We are sent to the convention in San francisco every fall, and it is always a great experience. It is a premium software for big companies, and it has become the industry standard.

Pros: 1. excellent CRM tools
2. Great analytics
3. Business growth metrics
4. Specific statistics
5. Company profile snapshots

Cons: 1. Expensive
2. hard to get help sometimes

Investment Advisor Representative of Voya Financial Advisors
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/09

"Very Intuitive"

Pros: There are endless possibilities for creating and working a pipeline in Salesforce. The search feature is quick and easily accessible and allows you to search any field on a contact or organization. Report functionality is incredible and an infinite amount of add-ons and integration options

Cons: A bit of a learning curve but to be expected with all the functionality it offers.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/09
Riley C.
Business Development Representative
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/06

"Best CRM on the Market"

Comments: You get what you pay for. While expensive, its worth it to operationally execute well for growing sales teams.

Pros: Salesforce is one of the most customizable CRM's for any business. Our sales team rely's on it daily for every part of our sales cycle.

Cons: It is very expensive and sometimes can be slow with hundreds of people accessing the same account or page, but Salesforce is by far the most in-depth CRM on the market.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/06
Margaret W.
Freelancer-Blogger-Copywrite-Editing-Proofreading
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/13

"So many functions...so little time"

Comments: If you've used other CRMs, you will like this. I had used others that were very cumbersome. Once I learned my way around the software, it became a breeze

Pros: This CRM suite is excellent if you are a small, or midsize organization that are primarily sales and support. This a app has sales management & tracking, that help us manage customer accounts, track sales leads, monitor our marketing campaigns and provide post-sale service and support. One of the best features is Salesforce Outlook where you can sync your contacts, calendars, emails and tasks . Salesforce helps you manage all your contacts, tasks, events and, track sales deals. You can actually harvest leads as well. The add-on capabilities are quite good this is one of the best on-demand CRM) suite I've ever used.
provide service post sale.

Cons: Navigating SalesForce's capabilities took a little time to get used to-at first I needed help learning where to go for information

• Reviewed on 2018/02/13
Eugene O.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/10

"SalesForce - a powerful multifunctional service for organizing a serious business"

Pros: SalesForce is a powerful multi-profile software that can bring business to a new level. For example, in our company, this system is used in many areas, from maintaining a database of employees and customers, creating accounting reports, registering the work of employees and ending with the development of marketing strategies related to enterprise development.

Cons: SalesForce has two drawbacks. Firstly, it is a rather expensive system. Secondly, it is very difficult to configure it yourself (and we have not one programmer and a system administrator in our staff). So, to us in some days of excruciatings it was necessary to address for the help to the certificated expert.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/10
Sharon S.
Operations Analyst
Wholesale, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/10

"Salesforce"

Pros: The setup is like Facebook, navigation is easy if you are familiar with that. You can make public posts to your coworkers (friends) about a project you may be working on. People can comment on it and share it.

Cons: Running reports on Salesforce needs to be improved. Doesn't seem like very organized or detailed reports can be ran without some type of error coming up.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/10
Software Engineer
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/16

"Best Customer Relationship Management Software"

Pros: The best thing is it helps to manage all cases so easily for each business process.Moreover most of functionality can be done without writing any code just we need to point and click

Cons: The cons i feel is there is limit imposed on everything.But in cloud environment limit has to be imposed.Also there is very less scope of customization in standard components

• Reviewed on 2018/02/16