Service Fusion Reviews

• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,6 /5

About Service Fusion

All-in-one field service management software to run your business from anywhere, with plans starting at a flat-rate of $149/mo.

Learn more about Service Fusion

Jennifer S.
Fiscal Admin.
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/24

"Service Tech & Office friendly"

Comments: They were super about the initial training, and have consistently tried to answer any remaining issues. We began to be able to have our techs collect credit card payments; awesome for both office & customers!! Data from the old system transferred over, mostly without any issues. The continual updates, which are largely in response to customer/user requests is a plus. You don't always get what you want, or as fast as you want it, but they are definitely trying to meet the most important, common user needs.

Pros: Better dispatching than what we had before.

Cons: Reports aren't all that they need to be, but can download info to Excel & manipulate most data

• Reviewed on 2020/09/24
David L.
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/30

"This software is not ready for work."

Comments: First I would begin saying that this software looks great on the demo presentation. But after you start working with it, you dive into a huge pile of issues. We have used this software for several months and the only thing that I can say is "waste of money" besides the monthly payments we have invested hundreds of hours in importing our company's data into the software and setting up the work structure. All along it was a bumpy ride. We started noticing "issues" that were critical for any company's workflow, but when spoke to their tech support, all those "issues" became "features". The tech support people said to me that they are coming out with a new system that had been completely rebuilt from the ground up. When asked when will this system become available, nobody knew. The fact of the matter is that if the software was good, why would they need to redesign it entirely? They know that the system is problematic, but refuse to admit that in public. If you are ready to spend alot of money and time, this could be a great adventure, but if you are looking for a real working field service management software for your business, look elsewhere. Good luck.

Pros: It looks like a perfect fit for our business model. We liked the option that the technician on the field can capture pre and post work signatures.

Cons: The technician mobile app does not have any way to work offline. The app is full of bugs and not functunal at all on the field. The online system is very cluttered to work with.

by Service Fusion on 2017/03/30

Hi David:

Thank You for your feedback.

We are not without flaws and we definitely don't claim to accommodate every workflow, but we try very hard to make it work for everyone who decides to give us a shot. We wouldn't have over 1,000 paying customers with a "great demo" alone.

I understand it's important to you, but offline support is a feature, not an issue. There were other things on your list that we simply didn't do. It wasn't a feature that was "broken". It just wasn't available.

Our V2 features more than offline support. It has a built-in VoIP phone system, a CRM, email, progress invoicing & more. Everything our customers asked for. And it uses the latest tech available today, not two years ago. We rebuilt from the ground up because it has a completely different architecture. Phone manufacturers roll out new phones every year not because the last model was bad, but because the new model is better.

I am sorry we couldn't be a great fit for you at this time.

Max

Paddy W.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/10

"Love the product but REALLY LOVE the support team - Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]"

Comments: Extremely happy.

Pros: The communication tools for both the clients and our techs in the field. We're still learning more great features every day and experimenting. Love how they are constantly adding new features and easy explanations of how to use them. When we have questions, and we often do, the support team is amazing!

Cons: We're in the process of learning more about the great features of Fusion. There is a lot here that we're not using yet... yet.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/10
Geovanni P.
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/17

"This changed my LIFE"

Comments: I just love this software. Everything has been so easy to use and so easy to create new jobs.

Pros: User friendly interface! I really love how it communicates with clients when tech changes his status.

Cons: Limitations on phone app. I really wish the interface on the App had more functionality and more customizable settings.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/17
Brandon F.
Dispatcher
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/17

"There are a few functionality problems, but overall this product is fantastic for office life."

Pros: This software has multiple highlights, the organization of the jobs, the visual cleanliness, easy to navigate menus and just an all round good software for small/large/fortune 500 companies.

Cons: The parts where this software lacks is in the non-admin or front-end abilities. Front-end cant batch delete, or batch enter information. I wish there was like an excel import option to bring lists in. Also, one thing that bugs me is when I set the records count to anything other then the default 10 per page, it resets whenever the page has to reload. Its like there are no cookies for individual use, only the software as a whole. Any settings I had set change back as soon as the page has to reload. Id like to see some minor improvements on the utilities and advanced options for customization for the individual not just the software as a whole.

by Service Fusion on 2017/08/21

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the review!

The setting to set your default list sizes is in Company Preferences, so you can increase it up to 100 items per page if you'd like. But I do see your broader point though and will work with our dev team on a possible solution.

Please feel free to send us any other feedback or ideas you may have. Virtually everything we produce is based on the feedback we receive from our customers.

-Max

• Reviewed on 2017/08/17
Leif J.
Principal
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/10

"Fabulous and versatile product... EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

Comments: Tremendous consolidation and money-saving via systems and especially efficiency and automation capabilities!

Pros: We are a full-service cleaning and restoration contractor in WA State, and have had a heck of a time finding software that works well in all divisions of our business. There are many cleaning software platforms and a few restoration-specific programs, but we've been looking for YEARS for software that will allow us to manage both, including re-construction. Intuitive platform, versatility, list and workflow creation including the ability to customize and require that personnel gather specific information, GPS, payroll and credit card processing integration (allowed us to kill separate systems/charges for all 3 of those elsewhere!), good and simple reporting features and the sheer ability to book simply daily/one-off jobs, as well as full-blown project management! Interpersonally, Max Paltsev (SF CEO) makes himself totally available and is extremely hands-on! SF is highly capable and is developed in-house (vs. farmed-out over seas), which is a big deal to us! I brought up an issue just yesterday regarding a specific functionality item that is pivotal to our business. My account rep took the issue right to Max and I received a reply today that their development team is creating a code-module as we speak and it will be re-coded by week's-end. SERIOUSLY!?... WHO DOES THAT? Incredible. It doesn't get any better than this. My goal is to master this system's functionality and I find things every day that are better than I even imagined. We are now a lifetime client!

Cons: Very few. Calendar is a bit dated and needs a little help in relation to what SF calls DISPATCH capabilities... BUT this is a primary focus on their

• Reviewed on 2017/10/10
Co-Founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/19

"Excellent solution for field services"

Comments: Service Fusion has a modern, user-friendly interface and tons of customizable features. You get so much bang for your buck. My growing business manages many field workers in several locations daily and the administrative burden was becoming debilitating. Service Fusion allows us to create a detailed entry for every job, as well as recurring jobs, then "set it and forget it". You can add photos to a job, contracts, other documents, notes for field workers, status updates, all the things! You can set it so that workers and clients are automatically notified, reminded, thanked, asked for feedback, etc. as well so it basically has a built-in communications and marketing suite. Last but certainly not least, the support is amazing! From sales to tech support - our sales rep really took the time to help me understand the value in this software before buying, he was so patient over several weeks and many many calls, and our Customer Success Manager is so reliable and committed to helping us customize the functions and processes to our workflow to get the most out of the software. They even have live tech support so you can tackle nuanced issues as-they-happen. I'm thrilled with Service Fusion and would recommend it for any growing business that deploys people resources to provide onsite services at client locations.

Pros: Tons and tons of features, very user-friendly interface, and very adaptable/customizable to various workflows. And unparalleled customer support!

Cons: There's nothing not to like! We have run into some tiny nuanced issues that are specific to our business, but the Service Fusion team has been there to hear them and has always provided workarounds. They also take feature requests and everything about their customer service so far suggests that they will take them seriously.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/19
Andy H.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/06

"Good Product, Great People, Excellent for your Business!"

Comments: I have been using this product for close to a year now. Max and Aramis were extremely helpful with our conversion to using this product. The live tutorials, additional references, and tech support made learning the product quick and easy. The tech support with this company is second to none. In my experience they have continually worked to make their product better every chance they get. This is rare and is what prompted me to give them a review. My company is able to use this product for our construction/renovation projects, repair technicians, and the routes we have that are on routine maintenance. Templates, inventory management, and custom fields have made the difference from other software that we originally were considering. Hope to see route optimization in the future.

Pros: Ease of scheduling customers. Product pics in the app help our employees find the products they are invoicing quicker. Tech support staff are outstanding and will find an answer if they don't already know it.

Cons: Wish this software had route optimization since that is what all service based businesses need

• Reviewed on 2016/09/06
Leo K.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/18

"Field Service Software"

Comments: I have been a user and administrator of Service Fusion for the past year. I looked and tried various programs but I found none that could match Service Fusion. It is easy to master, has many valuable features from Scheduling, Fleet Management, to Financial Features. My help was able to learn it without much training.
If I encounter an issue or have questions about how to do something their customer service is outstanding. I use this in the electrical industry and am not certain how I functioned without it. I have an MBA and a BA in Computer Science and know quite a lot about programs. In my opinion, there is not a software product that can rival Service Fusion.

Pros: Customer Service, scheduling, fleet management

Cons: The product list needs to be reorganized where new items can be added on the fly and a better job could be done in the grouping of items into a category.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/18
Alexandra S.
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/22

"Great software for scheduling personnel!"

Pros: Service Fusion has been ultimately the best scheduling software i've used so far. It's been very simple and very organized way to schedule our technicians. I receive a call from the customers and schedule them, after I assign a tech for it, they receive a notification on their phone from the app giving them all the details as to what the service call is for!

• Reviewed on 2017/12/22
Jon W.
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/09

"Great Home Services Business SaaS"

Comments: Service Fusion is exceptionally easy to use. The platform is really intuitive and easy to understand for everyone within my company from the front office personnel to my service and sales team in the field. Estimating, Scheduling, Dispatching, Invoicing and Email Communications with customers are easily tackled with Service Fusion. It's the details that count and once you get your hands on the system you find little features that make the sales to service process efficient and seamless. The drawback on the system is in the reporting. Both reporting sales figures as well as customer information for marketing is difficult or non-existent. These are major drawbacks fro the system if using it to run your business. The only hope is the excellent development team that is constantly updating the system. Customer Service, Implementation and Technical Support have been spot on, consistent and readily available. I've been assured these issues will be addressed in the near future. We have yet to unleash the full potential of Service Fusion but it's been a great decision to switch so far.

by Service Fusion on 2016/01/12

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your feedback and continued support! You probably already know this, but we added the customer list/marketing report, made a few enhancements to the sales/estimate reports and are about to roll out additional reporting options.

Thanks again!
Service Fusion Team

• Reviewed on 2015/12/09
Monica M.
OFFICE MANAGER
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/04

"HELPFUL AND PROMPT"

Pros: USER FRIENDLY. SYNCS WITH QUICK BOOKS WITH NO PROBLEM. RUNS SMOOTH DAILY. THIS PROGRAM HAS MADE IT VERY EASY FOR US TO KEEP TRACK OF SERVICE CALLS, INVOICING, AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION. THE SUB ACCOUNT/PARENT ACCOUNT FEATURES ARE ESPECIALLY HELPFUL IN KEEPING THINGS ORGANIZED.

Cons: ONLY CON WOULD BE THAT ESTIMATES DO NOT SYNC INTO QB. WOULD BE HELPFUL IN SOME INSTANCES BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER!

• Reviewed on 2017/08/04
Realtor
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/05

"Excellent customer service"

Comments: This program is great to communicate with my Service Techs and now they know where they are going. Takes a lot off me, if I am on the phone or doing something else. Also there is no contract. I was told we will earn your business - and they totally have!

Pros: The software is easy to use and Service Fusion has excellent customer service if you get in a bind!

Cons: The only things negative is, that I did not get this program before!

• Reviewed on 2018/10/05
Dj P.
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/02

"Good program"

Pros: Ease of use and price. Also really like the scheduling and dispatching

Cons: No offline capability. Also would like to see an easy way to order parts used

• Reviewed on 2019/10/02
Kevin c. C.
Fire Superintendent
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/14

"A Must Have for the Service Industry"

Comments: Their onboarding support is amazing. The patience they have with questions and providing solutions, their services of importing your current databases and helping you set up ones you don't currently have, and the software's interface with accounting programs can have a company taking their business to the next level very quickly.

Pros: Easy to setup and use, it makes billing and customer service much faster. Inventory tracking and job costing becomes a breeze, and tracking billable hours allows a better understanding of areas that you are lacking in productivity.

Cons: I honestly cannot think of anything, it made such an improvement in our internal infrastructure.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/14
Angela W.
Operations
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/12

"Great for Field Mangement"

Pros: It is awesome to have all of the normal features that field management softwares offer (estimates, scheduling, invoices, etc) combined with vehicle tracking (not by employee mobile phones). Most of the time you have to use a secondary company to fulfill this need. With Service Fusion they can track the actual vehicles so they can not be shut off like phone can. Also There is no fee for additional users.

Cons: We have not been using it for very long so have yet to come across anything we do not like. So far the best we have tried.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/12
Tana M.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/23

"Love it!"

Comments: I highly recommend this software for any company that dispatches field workers.

Pros: Both platforms are super easy to set up and use (website for office staff and phone app for technicians). I literally signed up one day and we were up and running 3 days later. Easy to email estimates and invoices and the payment system is right in the app so techs can get payment in a matter of seconds.

Cons: Website doesn't allow us to add or change items in the drop down on the equipment list. Also, would like to get sound notifications whenever a status change is made to a job or work order.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/23
Jeff H.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/16

"Pretty Good Dispatch System"

Comments: It needs some CRM features which are supposed to be out very soon, and it has some issues with recurring jobs, but the app is great for the maids in the field

Pros: The app and the price

Cons: CRM

• Reviewed on 2017/02/16
Jaime C.
  • Reviewed on 2016/05/11

"Perfect fit for our electrical service company!"

Comments: Service Fusion has excellent customer service and a fantastic product! We searched for the past 6 months and tried at least 5 different well-know products for the service industry and were left with nothing but frustration and disappointment! Most companies out there make you commit long term for a product you're not certain will work. With Service Fusion we pay month to month so they have to earn our business. I'm always able to reach help right away without having to wait for days. We like how we can customize this product at every turn. Aramis has the attitude of going the extra mile and staying until the job is complete and all questions answered. Service Fusion continues to exceed our expectations. From my experience, I'm sure it's due to the fact that they are constantly working on making the product better and treating the customer as a priority.

• Reviewed on 2016/05/11
Alberto L.
Office Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/11

"User Friendly and easy to train on"

Pros: I like how it is detailed and doesn't leave things open to interpretation. The customization of the system is powerful but not over the top Support is just a click away

Cons: Sometimes there are too many steps to complete a task that could be shortened by a few extra links More templates for custom documents would be nice so building your own would be easier

• Reviewed on 2018/03/11
Wendy D.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/07

"Nice interface, need to enforce field techs signing into a valid job"

Comments: I hope this gets remedied soon. I don't know how companies others are tracking job costs

Pros: The pricing is great but I'd pay more for more functionality. Clean interface and integration with Quickbooks.

Cons: Field technicians sign in that they are working but no requirement they select a valid job# so I have to manually review every job to get job costing. No open API.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/07
Brigitte H.
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/30

"Service Fusion is Awesome!"

Comments: We are extremely happy with all aspects of Service Fusion. Ease of use was a major factor in our decision. We looked at other programs but this stood out to be the best. There are many parts to customize to your liking, you aren't stuck with one setup. The on-line training started us off and the Customer Service is very responsive to the smallest questions - I would give them 10 stars if I could. They will import your existing customer base and service/parts information from an Excel spreadsheet - free. It is a pleasure to do our job - start to finish - with this program.

Keenan T.
Student
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/15

"Mobile management that works."

Pros: Service Fusion is a management app that you can use on any mobile device. The convenience of using Service Fusion on the go really makes the whole experience of using this app. The scheduling is extremely useful and can be integrated with multiple people. Service Fusion also connects with other business applications, making it universal and easy to integrate.

Cons: Service Fusion has a couple of customization options that I would like to see in future updates.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/15
Tiffany C.
  • Reviewed on 2015/12/02

"Allows us to integrate all of our systems digitally and saves us a lot of admin hours!"

Comments: Service Fusion has been very simple to use. What I like most is that if we have a certain way we'd like it to run, they will work with the software writers to make those changes. Also, Aramis with the training team is outstanding. We asked him to correct an entry for us that we made a mistake on and he actually took a 1-minute video of his computer screen showing us how to do that, so we can just email the video to our team.

• Reviewed on 2015/12/02
Chris G.
Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/09

"Top notch software"

Comments: I am supervisot at Arctic Heating Cooling and Plumbing in Memphis and we recently switched over to the software and had we not we would have missed out on $15,000 in the first month that I believe the software contributed to converting as well as tracking my employees I am very satisfied with the customer service and a product.

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: No complaints

• Reviewed on 2017/02/09