ReachMail Reviews

by ReachMail

• Overall

About ReachMail

Extremely flexible and easy to use email marketing platform with outstanding features and customer service.

Learn more about ReachMail

Patricia F.
Director of Marketing

"Reachmail"

Comments: I’ve used Reachmail for several years for work and volunteer jobs. It is easy to use and the most recent version has important features. I’ve used other packages as well and Reachmail has provided everything I need.

Pros: Customer support is excellent. I got immediate help when I had a problem with my ISP. Reachmail staff were quick, courteous and professional.

Cons: I’m planning on implementing HubSpot and I understand Reachmail doesn’t integrate with HubSpot.

Ken W.
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/02

"My Reachmail Review"

Comments: Overall I have been happy with Reachmail

Pros: Ease of use is great. Amazing customer service.

Cons: Some features can be a little wonky. Overall I am happy with the service.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/02
Jerry W.
OWNER
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/26

"GWT DISCOUNT TRAVEL INC GIVES REACH MAIL A BIG THUMBS UP"

Comments: extremely pleased

Pros: easy to use, excellent quality, it does exactly what we want each & every time.

Cons: we couldn't find anything that we didn't like.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/26
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"Reachmail"

Pros: This software is rich in features and the online support is fantastic. I periodically send email messages to a large number of contacts. It has a comprehensaive report on bad email addresses. It also allows me to have an inexpensive one month contract when I do send emails to many recipients.

Cons: The system is challenging to use when I only use it periodically to send blasts.

Julie S.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/07

"Advertising"

Comments: Easy, inexpensive and quick way to reach a large number of our customers,

Pros: Easy to use and lots of functionality options. Very good and quick customer and tech service.

Cons: I have not had any negative issues with this software yet!

• Reviewed on 2020/07/07
Angeli k C.
Director of PR & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/10

"Continuing to Evolve"

Comments: overall it has been a very worthwhile experience. I enjoy seeing the new upgrades that keep coming keep them coming

Pros: I am able to customize templates to my own discretion it makes it easier to design things that are brand specific

Cons: Not exactly the easiest to learn however it is a useful tool to help integrate you into other areas of public relations and marketing

• Reviewed on 2019/12/10
Francesca D.
Shaman
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/23

"I can’t speak highly enough about ReachMail."

Pros: These folks know what they’re doing. My newsletter is the core of my marketing. As the sole income for my household, my marketing has to be solid, so I’m not going to mess around with anything less than the best newsletter service. Sending newsletters through ReachMail is easy, intuitive, and top of the line. But if you do have a problem, customer support knows how to explain things to non-technical folks. Customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers. ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics.

Cons: No cons, they’re that good! Anyone who’s dealt with mass mailings on a regular basis knows what a pain it can be. I’m so grateful to ReachMail for making it easy for me instead. Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they’re quick to take care of it, and don’t make excuses.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/23
Jeff S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/24

"Great product"

Comments: Even the free version has support. I've called a number of times and they are very helpful

Pros: Most email software does not allow a free version up to 5,000 users

Cons: Nothing it's been great so far. I really have nothing bad to say

• Reviewed on 2018/10/24
Irfan Q.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/08

"ReachMail perfect to start with"

Comments: It is much better than Mailchimp and other competitors.

Pros: It is user friendly and fulfill the need of marketing.

Cons: Reports should more comprehensive and detail to be added like Who open from which area. I think for report part you should check in mailchimp.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/08
Kristee B.
Association Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/09

"Good service, great value"

Comments: So far we've been pleased with being able to use their service to reach our members with important email information.

Pros: We are a medium nonprofit company, and ReachMail is the most affordable solution for our company's mass emailing needs. I shopped around other services and Reachmail beat their price by quite a lot! Also when I have had questions there has always been a live person to talk to with prompt answers.

Cons: I still find it confusing when attaching documents to an email and using some of the templates. I mainly just create my own but it would be nice to have some templates that have themes for holidays and the like already included.

Julie L.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/02

"Reachmail easier to use than mailchimp"

Comments: I think the main benefit I found was merging lists from other places; being able to have separate email lists/groups.

Pros: Hi, I was using mailchimp but I got tired of it. I like the idea of being able to choose my audience for certain newsletters. So, I find it easier to make separate lists than mailchimp. I seem to get better customers reach with reach mail.

Cons: I will have to say I am not sure if certain emails are bouncing - maybe I just haven't looked at all the features of reach mail - did everyone open my last newsletter? I am not sure - I think mailchimp did have that more - however, I probably missed this and need to explore more.

Boo S.
Registrar
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/21

"enthusiastic recommendation for Reachmail"

Pros: I am the registrar for a cycling event in Virginia called the Tour de Chesapeake. We have grown in numbers and interest to the point, I needed an email service. After much research, I decided to go with Reachmail. I have never regretted my decision. The website is very intuitive and requires very little tutorials or training - they are available if needed but it's likely you won't even need them. Over the years, I've had 2 occasions when I needed to ask a question and sent an email. The responses were swift and very helpful - like over and above my expectations. I highly and enthusiastically recommend Reachmail.

Cons: Sincerely, I have not had a problem that hasn't been addressed by very efficient Reachmail staff.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/21
Jay D.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

"ReachMail Rocks"

Comments: I have been a client of ReachMail for 2+ years. My email sending volume has ramped up substantially over that time and they have enabled my company to grow quickly but under control. I would and have routinely recommended ReachMail for any companies email sending needs. You cannot go wrong with making ReachMail your ESP.

Pros: The software is extremely easy to work with and the staff is fantastic, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons: We are on dedicated IP addresses as we send volume. I would like to see them switch up the IP's and build the extra price, if any, into my fee structure.

Partick R.
Administrator
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/31

"Service"

Comments: i have using reach mail since last 1.5 year. and i have no any single complaint and this is the best part of reach mail.

Pros: Its Easy to use.
customer support is excellent.

Cons: Nothing to improve. my opinion not require any changes at this time.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/31
Brent K.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

"Media review"

Pros: Ease of use, intuitive, control, good fit for our co.

Cons: Need more help with spam control at times.

Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/09

"Above Average Email Program"

Comments: We have used reach mail for years and most of the time it works smoothly. As I noted above, more complicated designs (like going from 2 col, to 3 col, back to 2 col) seems to be more tricky in this program and I've spent a lot of time trying to get things to work to no avail.

Pros: Some of the new design features are easy to use and the email program seems to get emails out very well and not end up in spam folders.

Cons: The design features have some quirks and I do have a hard time designing more complicated emails like newsletters - even using their own templates - it seems to throw in weird lines and breaks. I've had better luck with more complicated design emails using constant contact or other programs

Jedi Master
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/12

"My favorite email marketing software"

Pros: Reachmail is not as well know as some of the others such as constant contact and mailchimp but they are easy to use, great support and free (depending on list size)!

Cons: Although I've never asked, I don't believe you can set up a template. However, I don't use this functionality as I always code HTML.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/12
Alison W.
Customer Service Manager / Marketing Associate
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/14

"Love the customer support"

Comments: I LOVE the tech support that is offered - they always are available and explain in detail what I need, they also spend a lot of time making sure I understand. They are the best part of Reachmail, in my opinion.

Pros: I love the new ease of creating templates and eblast from the blocks, gallery, etc.

Cons: I wish it was easier to manipulate image sizes.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/14
Bob S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/22

"Happy to work with ReachMail"

Comments: Keeps me in front of my customers with affordable email, link checking, professional looking emails.

Pros: Love the price, the ease of use, the website support, the ability to format things for our particular business.

Cons: Occasionally I get hung up with the html and templates. I'm either not smart enough, or I know just enough to get myself into a box.

Eric H.
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/16

"Customer"

Comments: Overall great!

Pros: Has all the features and capabilities an email platform needs. Also, great customer service. Very responsive and always there to help.

Cons: Inconsistency of delivery to major ISPs

• Reviewed on 2018/11/16
Cliff L.
Vice President
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/22

"A great email program for business and marketing"

Pros: Ease of use, great dashboard and data snap shot of mailing results. Bullet proof data retention. Super tech support, very eager to help and maximize use of the program. Love the educational module.

Cons: Ensuring fonts are consistent in document.

Amy B.
Art Director / Production Manager
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/13

"Customer Service"

Comments: The reason we have undoubtedly stuck with ReachMail for many years is the great customer service! Our service rep is easily accessible by phone and email and super helpful and that is hard to come by with some of these services!

Pros: I love the Message builder! Makes it easy to build emails... though I do wish their were easier customization options (changing size of photos, dragging them around, etc.)

Cons: I think the list management could be improved. It seems as though there should be easier ways to send or exclude certain domains, soft bounces, etc.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/13
Marylou O.
newsletter editor/cardiac patient visitor/volunteer
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/27

"Keeping heart patients in the know"

Comments: I produce a newsletter that is free to all those who want to receive it. It contains articles about improvements in heart medications, procedures and other information like who is speaking at the next meeting. It gives our readers member phone numbers should they want to talk to another person who has had similar heart surgeries. I have been editor since 2011- we started with 55 patients. I was using Gmail. When I reached 500 patients I had to wait 24 hours before I could send out the last one - 499 was their limit. A friend helped me find ReachMail - and now we have over 2,000 patients that receive our newsletter.

Pros: It is easy to use and helps me get the monthly newsletter out to the heart patients we visit daily at our local hospital.

Cons: None. So far all is good.
why does this box keep reappearing - I am done.

Sean D.
Database Operations Manager
Online Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/06

"One Stop Shop for All Our Mailing Needs"

Comments: Reachmail really has been a great service to work with. In the 6+ years of working with them, they have been a great, reliable ESP that goes above and beyond for their clients.

Pros: Reachmail is incredibly easy to use with the ability to set up and send marketing promotions on the fly. I think my favorite aspect of working with Reachmail has been the excellent customer service. They have routinely gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs, offer professional guidance, and customize our account to helps us achieve our goals and optimize our mailing capabilities.

Cons: Off the top of my head, I can't think of ways in which Reachmail is lacking. If anything, the major con of working with Reachmail is not taking advantage of all the features and assistance Reachmail offers.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/06
Shantelle B.
Business Analyst
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/22

"Great platform for small businesses to get their messaging out"

Comments: ReachMail provides our association with a user-friendly process for getting communications out to our members, and it had a great analytics system for us to monitor and identify who is engaged, and what content interests them.

Pros: Templates and user-friendly features make it possible for anyone to create great communication without any programming background.

Cons: I sometimes have difficulty with formatting text, and controlling the spacing details in the rows. Perhaps this is a lack of training and expertise on my part - but that is a frustration for me.