• Overall
    4,2 /5
    4,1 /5
    4,1 /5

About Agile CRM

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service suite designed to let SMBs to sell and market like the Fortune 500.

Learn more about Agile CRM

Erik R.
Co-Owner + Videographer
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/17

"Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World"

Pros: I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Cons: There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/17
Guillermo G.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/19

"All I need to work in one place"

Comments: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Pros: I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch.
Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way.
I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more.
I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time.
Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Cons: I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/19
Ben S.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/11

"The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find"

Comments: I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it. I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools. Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

Pros: - it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price
- for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way
- when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful
- PRICE!

Cons: - I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design
- Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help)
- Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc.
- LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

• Reviewed on 2020/05/11
Tom K.
Sales Lead
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/08

"They do not care to make the product work anymoer"

Comments: We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

Pros: It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

Cons: The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

by Agile CRM on 2020/10/16

Hey Tom,
We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM.
Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features.
Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks,

• Reviewed on 2020/09/08
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/16

"stop overpaying for other CRM systems"

Comments: We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Pros: Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Cons: So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/16
Jaime N.
Founder & Marketing Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/24

"Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag"

Comments: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Pros: - Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version.
- Great user interface
- Easy to setup and use
- Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others.
- Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me.
- All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address.
- Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost.
- Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this).
-Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback
- Their team update the app every few days

Cons: - Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level
- Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better).
- Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features.
- Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

by Agile CRM on 2016/11/25

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your appreciation and support.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/24
Slavica S.
Sales Operation Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/23

"Good value for Money"

Comments: The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

Pros: 24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training
Very easy to use and modify.
Different modules through single platform
Nice visual reports

Cons: Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

• Reviewed on 2020/01/23
David M.
Managing Partner
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/17

"SDR Feedback"

Comments: My experience has been very good.

Pros: Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

Cons: When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/17
Olivier K.
Consultant / Business developer
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/11

"A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !"

Comments: Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Pros: A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Manager - Sales
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/14

"Great CRM with abundant features and good set of integrations"

Pros: Used it majorly for Sales Activities. Great Automation options to follow-up with prospects, user friendly UI. Managing Contacts and Deals is quite easy. Emails reports, along with other reports, is wonderful. The Free version is definitely useful for someone who is just starting-up with enough features to get going. Form Creation is easy as well which can be effortlessly integrated with your website.

Cons: Their support team is slow in understanding issues. There is a clear disconnect between the Deals and the Contacts. Updating a Deal doesn't affect the related contact unless there is an automation in place for the same. The emails sent from AgileCRM, at times, seem to be flagged as spam.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/14
Michelle V.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/14

"Decent CRM for the price"

Pros: I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Cons: Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

by Agile CRM on 2019/01/25

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017).

The appointment email notifications are sent twice -

1. At the moment when the appointment is created.
2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time.

These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients.

Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/14
Digital Marketing Executive
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/25

"Agile CRM Review"

Comments: Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

Pros: - Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

Cons: - Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/25
Operations Coordinator
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/11

"What a great and user friendly CRM"

Comments: After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile, this is the best word to describe. Is so easy to set up and very user-friendly. Just finished imported our Data from Zoho and all looks good. I have given up spending time in Zoho CRM that almost forces you to enroll in what I can only describe as a university course. Agile has some things that need improvement but the development team doesn't stop bringing out new features and tools and you can also post your development ideas into a Forum and this can be voted by other users, I have already something being developed using this tool. If you want something simple to use but also fool of cool features this is the system to go. I love the Chrome extension where you can add contacts on the go from any web page (including the great Linkedin fetch contact details feature). Looking forward to the new feature releases.

Pros: Time to set up,
User-friendly,
Zapier integration,
Modules (sales, marketing and help desk),
Price,
Email marketing,
Web activity tracker,
Web forms and landing pages builder,
Filters and Tags for creating lists.

Cons: DKIM and SPF still a little hard to set up,
Help Desk database still being populated so you have to contact the Agile care team more often, but improving.

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/02

"A good CRM tool, features riche"

Pros: All modules are integrated: Marketing, Sales and Support.
The solution is very features rich, it is a good Hubspot replacement at a fraction of the price.

Cons: The support is based out of India, it is hard to understand the dedicated support person we have.
Also, it can take 1-2 weeks to get your support person on the phone, so if you have deadlines, you are in trouble.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/02
Woody W.
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/06

"Amazing CRM solution that has everything you could want and more!"

Pros: Agile CRM takes care of everything an SMB could need including marketing, sales, and business process automation in a simple and easy to use package that is not cluttered with unnecessary stuff!

Cons: The mobile app could use some work. It requires you to "log in" every time you open it and although it gives you access to everything it can be a little cumbersome to use on a small phone screen.

• Reviewed on 2017/07/06
Manoj M.
Software Engineer
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/09

"Abundance in Features but lacks the fine-tuning"

Pros: Agile CRM is the only CRM available in the market which has the best drip email campaign feature. It also has email tracking feature which helps in the lead generation results in the increase in sales.

Cons: Although many features are available but there is a lot of learning curve to each of it. The reporting features seems to be buggy. Reporting should be improved further like dates get reset on each switching between campaign. From a developer point of view, error message lacks the clarity on the issue.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/09
Matthieu M.
coFounder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/12

"Complete, powerful and cheap"

Pros: Agile CRM is really the best value for money CRM we have tried. You can manage all your business processes within the application. We really appreciate the marketing automation tool that makes really easy to launch an acquisition campaign.

Cons: The mobile app is not really good-looking, it could be great if they spend time on UI to optimize the experience.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/12
Mark W.
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/22

"Build a complete business automation system, without needing a PHD"

Pros: AgileCRM is one complete platform that you can integrate ALL parts of the business sales funnel. You don't need a PHD to design complicated system architecture and log in and out of 5 different programs to gain a holistic view of leads, lead conversions, sales and follow-up activities. AgileCRM provides an intuitive campaign builder, that provides functionality of CRM system which cost 10x per month. Agile is scalable and allows the initial investment in set-up time/effort and energy to be scaled up to the number of users that are needed to operate the business. So at start-up stage a business can build systems, that can be used when the business grows to a large business

Cons: There is not much not to like. Agile has a few minor bugs, which are on the development road-map, but that is a normal part of SaaS. There was difficulties attaching documents to campaign emails, which was a requirement of the systems I was designing.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/22
Angular Developer
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/11

"Setup Complete Email Campaign With Agile CRM"

Pros: 1. Create complete customer record and create email campaign for emailing at particular event is easy.
2. Setup synchronization among various modules such as synchronization between inventory of products and admin modules for notification emails (email automation once product gets zero).
3. Notify customers on a particular event or if new product launched.
4. Lead management is easy , it has particular section for lead management.
5. Great IDE to make use work easy.
6. Setup call functionality with Agile CRM is also possible.

Cons: You must have little CRM understanding to use Agile CRM.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/11
Vincent L.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/30

"User friendly and all-in-one CRM for SMBs"

Comments: - 360 view over our customer journey : from lead generation to customer service
- Understanding our funnel : sorted by channels, products, salesperson.
- We easily set up our marketing campaigns and automation follow-up program

Pros: - User friendly
- Allows you to easily drag and drop to design Marketing Campaigns with multiple triggers
- The support team gets things done
- Many templates available to build sales and marketing reports
- Integration is easy with our CMS (Wordpress), telephony and live chat

Cons: - Can't upload our products lists : we need to fill it manually
- A bit expensive for starting SMBs

• Reviewed on 2017/06/30
Thomas M.
Managing Attorney
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/03

"Email capacity has to be constantly increased, continual breakdowns"

Comments: Nothing.

Cons: I run a small bankruptcy firm. I should't be having capacity issues mailing out to a relatively small pool(less than 8000) potential recipients. So low sticker price as long as you just use it for family and friends. I hate an upsell and actually miss Infusionsoft every day. Never thought I would say that. Why can't this be integrated in a meaningful sense with Dialpad such that our calls are logged in Agile automatically? I have to log them myself

by Agile CRM on 2017/09/18

Hi Thomas, thank you for taking your time to review us. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. Our competitors pricing model is related with the number of contacts which becomes exponentially costly once your business expands. Agile CRM allows you send unlimited emails to your customers as long as the sufficient email credits are purchased. We have integrations with popular telephony services like Twilio, RingCentral, Asterisk, SIP, Bria and many others. We are always open to integrate with new providers. We request you to write to us with your detailed requirement to our friendly support team at [email protected] and a resolution is assured.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/03