• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,7 /5

About Process Street

Process Street is the easiest way to manage your teams workflows, recurring processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs)

Learn more about Process Street

Greg H.
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/17

"I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!"

Comments: We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Pros: - Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users
- Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced
- Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app)
- Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value
- Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions
- Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value
- There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Cons: - It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street
- sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

• Reviewed on 2016/11/17
Stephen J.
Software Developer & Marketer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/16

"I Can't Believe How Good This Is!"

Comments: I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Pros: Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Cons: Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

• Reviewed on 2020/09/16
James S.
Product Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/07

"Good for simple checklists; Bad for complex processes"

Pros: Full range of possible fields.
Drag and drop system for creating checklists.
Integration with Zapier

Cons: Slow to make changes to functionality: If you update a Checklist template it breaks the conditionality of all active checklists. This is a known issue but has taken them over 3 months to fix. Conditionality is limited to tasks, not elements within tasks. Conditionality does not include 'and/or' statements only 'if' statements. You view conditionality as a list of statements, which gets really hard to organise and find items if you have more than 15 statements. When trying to analyse data from a collection of checklists, you cannot filter for specific tasks easily. You need to unselect the items you do not want to see. So if you have more than 20 items (which you definitely will!) its labourious to unselect them all. The 'merge' functionality that lets you pipe prior answers through to other sections of the checklists is fragile. Instead of used a field is to identify the item to be merged, they use the name of the field. So if you make a change to the field name/question it will break the piping. If they used field ID's it would not break when you make such changes.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/07
David F.
Operations Supervisor
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/17

"One of if not the best software we use in our company"

Comments: Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

Pros: It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

Cons: I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/17
Bryce K.
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/19

"Very solid product, different than traditional"

Comments: Great experience with customer support, very seamless integration from previous workflows (we were using Trello). This software has been really low maintenance and easy to use.

Pros: Great collaboration for cross functional teams.
Easy onboarding and setup.
Conditional logic is really solid.
Customer support is excellent.

Cons: I don't have any cons about the software.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/19
Melissa P.
Licensing and Compliance Officer
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/26

"Process St. Saved my Sanity"

Comments: I love Process St. It has made my overwhelmingly ambitious workload manageable by cutting down on training time for new employees. It also gives me piece of mind knowing that even in the first stages of training, things are being completed correctly. When I do find mistakes I know exactly what I need to update to be more clear or to

Pros: I love how customizable each task is. I have a different process for every single company that I work with and I was able to implement instructions for each of them. These processes have made it so that I can hire employees that automatically have the ability to execute processes even if they don't understand exactly what is that they are doing. It takes the training time from 6 months to a year down to a couple of weeks. Whenever a new employee has questions, I know that I need to update the instructions!

Cons: One thing that I don't love about this software is that the email feature isn't functional in the way that when you send an email out it is external and cannot track the email conversation within the task. Things like this exist in programs like pipedrive, but pipedrive also has one, generic process that you move from beginning to end - it does not account for all the little steps in between!

• Reviewed on 2020/05/26
Devin E.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/16

"Helpful software"

Comments: Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Pros: It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

Cons: The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/16
Tim L.
IT Director and Chief Marketing Strategist
2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/09

"Process Street - Everything is a System!"

Comments: Process street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.

Pros: Great UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.

Cons: No option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/09
Cameron C.
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/16

"Rev up your Business process's"

Comments: If ending the constant degradation of your business as it grows and as you employee new people to do what you used to do you must have tools that give your new staff all the good stuff that was running around your head an made your business grow. It is completely unrealistic to expect employees to remember all the things that are instinctive to you. process street empowers you to communicate all this stuff and constantly update the Policies and procedures as any new conflict event happens to help reduce re -occurrence.

Pros: Its very easy to learn.
Great interface .
Process Street is updating constantly and are good at listening to user feed back.

Cons: Nothing really to put here other then the fact that the billing and user configuration area really needs improving so that Admin has better controls over who should be Professional account holders.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/16
 dominique D.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/05

"The best process and checklist mapping tool for dummies"

Comments: Let's be frank: only companies who have great processes running smoothly will survive. Having a tool that captures this and shares your checklist with your collaborators are really what a company needs. Well, I study many process tools and BPM techniques. TL;DR Process street strips all complexity and goes directly to the essence of a process, checklist: easy deployment, easily changeable and very collaborative and integrated with the tools you already use

Pros: Ease of use
Integration with your tools via zapier
Drag & drop editor
Variables!

Cons: Not having an app yet to manage in a mobile way

• Reviewed on 2017/02/05
Kathleen C.
Creator
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/20

"The digital version of the e-myth"

Comments: I don't skip any steps anymore.

Pros: Even if you're not at a point in your business where you're ready to work with a team, you should be documenting your processes. How do you onboard clients? What does it take to get a blog post written? Thinking about those things, the things that you don't even think about when you're doing them, will do SO much to bring you out of the weeds of your to-do list, and you'll be creating repeatable to-do lists, which is step one toward franchising yourself.

Cons: I wish the due dates were dependent on the other tasks on the list. Right now, you can only make things due x days after you run the list, but I wish it triggered after something else was done, then it could email me. "Hey, the post has a title. Now it needs an image." The other thing I wish is that you could use it for a to-do list, then have the things that need to be done RIGHT NOW save for future reference when you're out of the weeds and can turn your to-do list into a variety of processes.

• Reviewed on 2017/10/20
Jacob B.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/01/24

"Helping my organization run autonomously"

Comments: I searched far and wide for an app or software that could help my employees perform their jobs without me always by their side answering questions. I have literally made checklists from my living room that outline the processes and my employees are able to get the job done with no extra training!

Pros: I like the ease of use.

Cons: Everything I think of is usually added within a few months without me even asking!

• Reviewed on 2017/01/24
Mike K.
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/03

"My team LOVE using Process Street"

Comments: I find myself spending more time in Process.st writing up processes and systems to make our lives easier. My team love the fact that they can run through a process on automation AND they get confetti when they complete a task! Really easily integrates with lots of different tools like Zapier and MailChimp.

Pros: Easy to write up processes and integrate with our current tools and systems

Cons: Sometimes the confetti doesn't show. It worries one member of my team when she doesn't see it because she thinks she's broken it. Also, seeing my tasks across different companies annoys me sometimes.

• Reviewed on 2017/02/03
Co-founder & Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/09

"Fantastic project management solution that is both powerful and simple to use."

Comments: A project management solution that works well, without the hassle (and cost) of MS Project. Beats all alternative options I researched and tried.

Pros: Ease of use; collaboration features; customer support; fully featured; continuous improvements. Appropriate for most projects (even big ones), and avoids all the complexity of MS Project (resource leveling...).

Cons: Minor user interface issues or gaps (zoom issues with critical path, lack of "indent" option for tasks). Overall not a big deal compared to all the benefits.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/09
Peter B.
Head Honcho Smarter Websites | Wordpress Website Design | Lead Generation | Social Media Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/27

"Game Changer"

Comments: It really is user friendly. Once you get started with systemising the processes within your business you'll likely start to see the light at the end of the tunnel to freeing yourself from the business. And the support and responsiveness of the team, awesome!

Pros: It really is user friendly. Once you get started with systemising the processes within your business you'll likely start to see the light at the end of the tunnel to freeing yourself from the business. And the support and responsiveness of the team, awesome!

• Reviewed on 2017/11/27
Deven N.
  • Reviewed on 2015/10/29

"Must Have Software"

Comments: Think of how you'd write code to handle events. Now imagine you can do that for how people should handle events. Which means you can build systems where the person completing a task is replaceable. No more training someone for months only to have them leave and start that training process all over. Simply direct them to Process.st and say follow these instructions. No more black boxes, all too often people have no idea how other things work, which means when the person leaves who does know how something works, you're left with a huge void. But that's not even the best part, every week we find processes that we're doing that are suboptimal. For example, one of my guys was manually entering data into a google spreadsheet and re-entering data into our CRM that was automatically entered there from an online form. When I asked him about how he accomplishes his job and looked at the details, I cut out a big portion of his workload. 5 minutes in Zapier and I was automatically posting to his google Doc and I had him stop re-entering into our CRM. Saved him about 5 hours per week. When you do this for all of your employees all the time and build a culture around continuous improvements of your processes, then you get massive efficiency gains.

• Reviewed on 2015/10/29
Ramin D.
Technical Diorector
  • Reviewed on 2016/01/04

"It is really good start. Congratulation guys."

Comments: I like it and I am going to use it as one of my core application to manage my shop. But there are few very important keys that you need to consider for future versions.
1- Need more facility to categorize folders and tags. Unfortunately I couldn't find any usage for tags as i have to assign it to templates. I make it works same as folders. Tag should helps me to search some common task list that i can't categories at folder or by templates.
2- It is necessary to improve templates in time and beauty of this app is this ability to apply it to all tasks. but Some times when I have to use similar template for different type of tasks any improvements must applies for all template one by one. we need a solution to apply some changes to multi template or ability to merge them.
3- We need a simple list with check box in each task beside the text and image options.
However I am sure you are considering to details and will improve process street in true way.
Thanks
Ramin

by Goodwinds on 2016/01/04

Hi Ramin, thanks for the review.

1. We have sub folders on the list to come shortly.
2. We will also be introducing "task templates" so you can re-use them in multiple places
3. Sub-Checklists will be coming very soon too

Please keep a look out for updates.

Thanks!

• Reviewed on 2016/01/04
Mike R.
Financial Planner
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/31

"Process Street workflow and process management"

Comments: Very good. Highly recommended for process documentation, automation and quality control.

Pros: The software allows me to quickly and easily create repeatable workflows for routine processes. I can run multiple instances of the workflow (for example for different clients), and I can easily update and modify the workflow as a process evolves, rolling out changes automatically to all active workflows.

Cons: There is a little bit of a learning curve, but overall it is easy to use once you understand it. It is not the right tool for managing random ad-hoc tasks. But for processes that need to be done repeatedly and consistently, it is excellent.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/31
Dmitry S.
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/26

"Best App for managing processes"

Comments: That's the best App I've ever used for managing my processes! We are using free version and it's really worth it. We still using Asana for managing projects and all processes removed from there to Process.st.

Pros: Integrates with Zapier! Processes could be used as LeadMagnets for capturing leads from website.

Cons: Actually, I don't know ((( All features I need this service has.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/26
Wayne B.
Head of Online Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/15

"Process Street - Great For Teams"

Comments: We have been on process street for some time and have started to get really serious about adding processes to our workflow as the business grows.

Pros: Ease of use, quick onboarding for new people. Great interface. Lots of options. Their blog is great for helping. Pre-filled templates are great for inspiration.

Cons: I wish there was a way to have more folders and sub folders as well as tagging to really organise big numbers of processes. Search within documents would be cool. Wish it could work with other apps in the way it does for yammer - that would link it more intrinsically with our current software,

• Reviewed on 2016/08/15
Julie G.
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/02

"Keeping Me on Track"

Comments: I have a lot of recurring tasks and items on my to do list. Process Street shows me at a glance how close I am to completing my work. It's time for a celebration when the progress bar goes to 100%!

Pros: I've recommended this to lots of friends. If you have lots of balls to juggle, it's a lifesaver.

Cons: When you hit 100%, the task list disappears from your tasks. I'd like to admire it for a while before it goes away. ;)

• Reviewed on 2017/02/02
Pete C.
Machinery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/08

"Made our Projects much more professional"

Comments: Process street really helped our projects look and feel more professional to our customers. We have gotten great feedback from using this on our customers projects. We can now share all necessary information in a really organized platform and we can track progress of projects without having to constantly check in with the customer.

Pros: I really like to overall look and feel of process street. It's organized and clean. The functionalities are really simple. The presentation of this software to our customers is great.

Cons: I wish we could use our own company URL when passing checklists to our customers. I also wish it had the ability to reuse checklist objects across multiple templates. Example, have a checklist entity across multiple templates and only have to update the entity once and all templates will be updated. Not just all checklists within the same template.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/08
Peggy K.
Associate Wealth Advisor
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/19

"Ease of Operation"

Comments: We are trying something new with our account opening process and Process Street has made it a very easy transition from an Associate Wealth Advisor position to our Operations team that inputs all the systematic processes.

Pros: It is easy to see where you left off in the opening process.

Cons: At this point I do not have something that I do not like

• Reviewed on 2019/08/19
Gabe J.
Customer Success
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/12

"Great way to keep track of repeated & important processes"

Comments: Its been a great piece of our on-boarding process and I'm really happy with it.

Pros: I like the ease of use and the ability for teams to collaborate, easily figure out who did what. And when somebody did something.

Cons: I wish that the conditional logic could be applied to the sub items in a main item.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/12
Hasan A.
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/01

"Process Street has helped me have a process in my web dev company"

Comments: I own a web dev company and I needed an or a software that can help me with my repetitive tasks which are usually done by my employees. We needed to document the steps of these repetitive tasks because we do them over and over. We found Process Street and never looked back.
Process Street is the best app that can help you be consistent with your processes. It can increase your company performance and speed .... highly recommended

Pros: 1-ease of use
2-Free
3-intuitive
4-fast
5-99% uptime
6-reliable
7-Ability to invite people for collaboration
8-Many different input methods

Cons: 1-Can not control the permission of those we invite for collaboration

• Reviewed on 2016/09/01