NICE inContact Reviews

• Overall
    4,2 /5
    4,2 /5
    3,9 /5

About NICE inContact

Cloud contact center software that offers VR, skills-based routing, AI, call blending, and analytics.

Learn more about NICE inContact

Showing 25 reviews of 416

Travis G.
Senior Sales Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/27

"Swiss Army Knife"

Comments: They are a fair and firm company that says what they will do, and they do what they say.

Pros: There are a broad range of features that are combined to make a symbiotic platform with tons and tons of options.

Cons: I wish that there were sentiment analysis for the SMS side of the omnichannel.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/27
Warren J.
Telecom Product Engineer
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/25

"Have been using NICE inContact since 2009"

Comments: My overall experience with NICE inContact has been fantastic. I enjoy working with my reps as we together try to find the best solution to our problems. I feel they have truly been our partner.

Pros: I worked as an end user of NICE inContact in FamilySearch Support and for the past 4 years I have been working as the FamilySearch Telecommunications Product Engineer. As an end user I found the product to be easy to use and reliable. I was able to seamlessly take chats and calls up to 30 in a day. As the Administrator CXOne/inContact Central is easy to use creating skills, users, and security profiles. As the Engineer working in Studio and creating call flows with Salesforce integration I find the product robust and basically if you can think of it, there is most likely a way to make it happen using APIs and the inContact Studio. I was able to learn the basics and build from there with little training. And what I don't know NICE inContact engineers and account managers are there to help.

Cons: In Salesforce there is a feature that you can login as the user to see what the user is seeing. inContact doesn't have that feature. To troubleshoot a user issue I have to go to some lengths to change the users password and login as them to see if I can see what they are reporting. Speaking of reporting, I know the CXOne platform has addons for better reporting but I feel the dashboards and basic reporting could be made better. For example to be able to drill down on a dashboard to specifics even on the user level.

by NICE inContact on 2020/07/01

Thanks for your feedback, Warren!

• Reviewed on 2020/06/25
Emily M.
VP Contct Centers
Hospitality, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/21

"InContact Review"

Pros: Very user friendly. We very rarely need help from our IT team to make any changes or updates. Most reports and tools can be figured out. Training tools are great. Integration very simple, using Skybox to assist. TAM, Garland Bailey, is excellent.

Cons: Analytics are hard to use and are not accurate based on what I know.
InView does not match InContact reporting. We have asked for support/assistance resolving issues and we have not received resolution in over 3 months.
We need additional widgets in the dashboard but can't get them.

by NICE inContact on 2020/07/01

Thanks for your detailed review, Emily!

• Reviewed on 2020/05/21
Andrew N.
Lead Supervisor
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

"A Mixed Review"

Comments: Use of the CXone softphone has helped improve our agents call response time, and made it easier to troubleshoot problems communicating through InContact since we are all using the same system.

Pros: I really appreciate the ability to pull information for reports regarding agent calls, agent behaviors, and call/time use statistics. Being able to pull this information let's me find and address problems that occur at time when a supervisor is not able to actively watch what each agent is doing, and gives supervisors the flexibility to work on many tasks at once.

Cons: There are some significant stability concerns. Agents reporting that the server did not accept a saved password several times, then accepting it on the fifth try, the softphone credentials being given to a second agent causing neither to be able to take calls do to license revocation, outages lasting for several hours at a time (though they happen infrequently).

by NICE inContact on 2019/10/29

Andrew, thanks so much for your feedback! We'll pass along your feedback to our team.

Falisha S.
Account Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/03

"Easy to Use but Some Features Need Improvement"

Pros: InContact is easy to get logged in and take calls or change your state. It is also very versatile, lots of customization and a fair amount of reporting options. It allows the ability see the current state of every contact and agent that are logged into the platform. The ability to set up dispositions to see a summary of what every contact was about is very useful, as is the ability to easily pull the caller ID for calls in case a call is dropped

Cons: The Max console could use improvement - in a lot of ways it is better than it's predecessor (Thin Agent) but my biggest struggle with it is not being able to easily see what calls are in the queue at a glance. A few of the reporting options could be improved upon as well. Some features are a bit clunky and could use some fine tuning

by NICE inContact on 2019/10/29

Thank you for the constructive feedback. We are happy to hear that the software is working for you and will pass along your feedback about needed improvements to the appropriate teams.

Leonard B.
Service Support Specialist
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/07

"Nice inContact CXone review"

Comments: The overall experience with NICE has been a positive one. There are multiple items that we love, and then some that could use some work. A benefit is that their engineers actually take feedback and if it makes sense there is a good chance that it will be a future update/improvement to the platform.

Pros: We enjoy the multiple features available with CXOne, such as the forecasting tool, MAX agent.

Cons: The thing we like least about the software is the ability to update on a mass scale. Most areas are on a one agent edit scale. Would be beneficial for example if break schedules could be edited on a weekly level view instead of by day.

by NICE inContact on 2019/12/17

Thanks for the review Leonard! We'll pass your feedback on to our team.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/07
Ruth C.
Business Analyst
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/18

"Great sales experience versus current support experience"

Comments: We are currently trying to get a toll free number provisioned. I don't understand why our TAM didn't explain that we could get this set up through inContact. Instead she just let us run around without explaining. Also, she's not very proactive.

Pros: Ease of sales and installation
Linkage to SalesForce

Cons: Inconsistent support and follow up: I wish my support technical account manager would be more informative of turnaround timeframes to manage our expectations.

by NICE inContact on 2020/01/17

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your review. We will share your feedback on your experience with our leaders.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/18
Brad D.
Senior Contact Center Load Manager
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/27

"InContact review"

Comments: Overall positive experience. We've used InContact for over 5 years now and have been able to grow our business as a result. We were the first to launch the PC dialer and use it extensively every day to increase the amount of outbound call attempts we make on a daily basis. One thing that needs to happen is to find a way to reduce the amount of freezing that occurs within the platform. We experience this about once or twice a month, sometimes for short periods, but sometimes for longer periods of time which can negatively impact production. Also, continue to enhance the custom report tool. It's getting better with each release, but still has some room to improve.

Pros: Ease of use when it comes to skill buildouts, edits. Priority blending works well and helps us prioritize calls to out agents. PC dialer works well and eliminates that "pause" when a call is launched to one of our students

Cons: Freezing of the platform on occasion. Need ability to create agent profiles where you can add skills to a profile instead of adding skills to multiple agents. Too much time involved

• Reviewed on 2017/02/27
Jonathan H.
OPS Manager
Food & Beverages, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/10

"Overall great software solution for IVR and autodialer"

Comments: Overall good, solution is reliable with a few minor glitches that mostly impacted us when a system update was pushed.

Pros: Enjoyed most the ability to access this solution remotely

Cons: Inability to customize on the fly - most of our script changes required professional services

by NICE inContact on 2019/09/25

Hello Jonathan. We're glad to hear your comments. Thanks for reviewing us!

• Reviewed on 2019/09/10
Justin B.
Director GMS Technology & Product Management
Retail, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/10

"Best in Breed"

Comments: I'm a contact center executive who specializes in technology solutions. I've researched, compared, selected, and implemented both cloud and on-premise solutions ranging from under 20 seats in a single location to over 1,000 multi-lingual seats located across multiple centers and in multiple countries.

Pros: Rock solid infrastructure and up-time delivery.
Robust feature set with endless customization options.
Seamless scalability both up and down in the cloud.
Speed of implementation.
Community driven learning centers.
Overall flexibility of the platform.
Full redundancy to ensure no call drops even during outages and upgrades.
No in-house experts or external consultants required for administration.
Free updates and upgrades.
APIs for everything!

Cons: Upfront costs for implementation.
Not the cheapest solution.
No premise offering or solution.
Options can be overwhelming.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/10
Alex T.
Solar Sales Conceirge
Renewables & Environment, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"The call center I work at uses inContact for our phone system."

Comments: Overall it is a good product and simple to use. Easy to understand with little to no training as long as the person using it understands symbols on most basic office style phones.

Pros: This software is easy to use and straightforward. The way our IT department has it set up is with a extension/addon/plugin that makes it available from within Salesforce. This is great because it means we do not have to switch to another tab or window in order to control the call (i.e hold, answer, hang up, and transfer.) which means less hassle and we are able to help customers much more efficiently.

Cons: There is this strange issue were my inContact window would give alerts about being disconnected from the internet. I sent it to IT who were unable to resolve it and they received word back from inContact that it was not there issue either so it still happens to this day. This was not a huge issue until a recent update removed the OKAY button from these alerts so now I cannot dismiss them and have to wait for them to disappear on their own. This usually only takes under a minute. However while it is on the screen I am unable to do anything in my call which is frustrating.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/26
Kim H.
Contact Center Manager
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"Enhancing the Experience"

Comments: We are reducing manual time reaching out to customers with updates on orders, back orders and delays. We can send an email or SMS to multiple customers and it frees up my team to assist the voice customers quickly.

Pros: I love the omnichannel routing, it allows us to route the customer experience through the proper channel to get the customer assisted and on their way. We use voice, SMS, chat and emails daily to provide a great customer experience for our customers.

Cons: It's not that I dislike the automation and AI portion, its that we are not currently using it and would love to add AI. We are looking to add AI in 2021,

by NICE inContact on 2020/01/06

Thanks for your comments, Kim!

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12
Joe G.
Head of Patient Communications
Medical Practice, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/05

"We made the right decision!"

Comments: With NICE inContact, we have been able to effectively support our growing patient population and provide out Support Center Representatives with the tools necessary for them to be successful.

Pros: The CXone platform provides us with everything we need to manage our Patient Support Center

Cons: If there was one improvement I would suggest, it would be with their Real Time Dashboards.

by NICE inContact on 2020/05/14

Thanks for a great review, Joe!

Ivonne G.
ADRC/2-1-1 Director
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/05

"InContact for ADRC/2-1-1 hybrid"

Pros: Product is easy to use anywhere on the go. The KPI reports are exactly what we need for reporting purposes

Cons: I do not like that it logs us out continuously throughout the day

by NICE inContact on 2020/05/14

Thanks for your comments, Ivonne!

Cecelia G.
Mortgage Collection Supervisor
Professional Training & Coaching, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/15

"Record employees for training purpose and performance. Able to find call recordings when complaints"

Comments: You can use the system for performance and customer complaints.

Pros: Able to use the call recording system to train employee(s) on quality calls to the homeowner. I was also able to find calls when the customer would call and compliant about the employee. It is a GREAT back up system for complaints, you can call the customer back and tell them you listen to the call and the situation did not happen or it did happen. Use the call recording for performance issues with a employee. You can also let the employee listen to the call and rate it and have discussion of their findings on the call. Good training tool.

Cons: When the system was down and you could not record a call that was necessary to go over with your employee.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/15
Milos G.
Affiliate Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/02

"Great product"

Pros: Versatility, Ease of use, great customer support

Cons: We had some browser incompatibilities at the start and calls being dropped - it was resolved in an appropriate time though

by NICE inContact on 2020/04/08

Thanks so much, Milos!

• Reviewed on 2020/04/02
Austin B.
Manager of Account Services
Insurance, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/26

"inContact Review"

Comments: I think it's been beneficial to our process. Having call recording easily accessible has been helpful countless times. I also like that I can view my team online and see how their time is being utilized.

Pros: I like that the software is web based and can be used from any device with web access. Especially in this time when we are all working remotely and needing additional flexibility in to access our work tools.

Cons: I do feel like the software has been a smooth integration into our business processes. I do wish custom reporting was easier to navigate, but there could also be a user knowledge gap on my part as well.

by NICE inContact on 2020/07/01

Thank you, Austin. We'll pass your comments about reporting on to the product team.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/26
Rick H.
Network Adminisrator
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Great features and support"

Comments: Overall it has been a stable well though out Omni Channel platform run but people who have knowledge and really care about customers.

Pros: Well thought out and designated platform. Highly reliable. Feature rich. Best support staff in the industry. Our Technical Account Manager Rep is one of the best in the business.

Cons: The soft-phone licensing was a pain but it has now been eliminated and it has been replaced with a WEBRTC integrated phone.

by NICE inContact on 2019/11/25

Thank you, Rick! We strive to be reliable and are happy we are meeting your expectations.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/05
Carmen A.
Operations
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/04

""Provides all Call Center Needs in one place""

Comments: The ease of use is fantastic. The layout is nice and clean. Overall I believe its an essential tool to run a call center and manage employees.

Pros: NICE inContact, Provides all the needs to run and manage a call center in one application. The reporting is detailed and accurate. You can schedule certain reports to run and send to the team daily, weekly and monthly. You can watch and manage your entire team from the customizable Dash.

Cons: At times it can log you out if you have multiple tabs open and are inactive on one too long.

by NICE inContact on 2019/10/29

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that managing your team and running reports is easier with our software.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/04
Mohit T.
Lead Engineer
Computer Software, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/03

"CXOne : Ease of configurations . Highly customization . Speedy Deployment"

Comments: Using for omnichannel support

Pros: Highly customization . Can do changes on the fly without downtime.

Cons: Take some time to learn . Need basic programming knowledge

by NICE inContact on 2019/09/25

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Mohit! We appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 2019/09/03
Balaji B.
Sr.Director - Support Automations
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/18

"The Tech and the Last mile"

Comments: Maintaining a 24/7 Help desk for our organization

Pros: The features and functionality are thought out.
The amount of documentation they have available is very good
Flexibility in Scripting and its implementation in the real world is well done.

Cons: You should really push a Power BI based reporting engine for customers. We have developed one for ourselves in our company.
The scripting UI feels like still left in the previous century. Both the look and feel and usability. For e.g. to connect two objects you need PERFECTLY click on the arrow and drop on the other. And there is more!

• Reviewed on 2018/04/18
Orville M.
Director, Customer Service
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/31

"Director, Customer Service"

Pros: Robust analytics capabilities. Integration is relatively easy, this is good from an engineering resource perspective. Good customer insights to make timely decisions on the fly.

Cons: Not as intuitive as some would like. Reporting could be easier in some situations.

by NICE inContact on 2019/11/25

Great feedback! We will share your comments with our team! Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2019/10/31
Lee N.
Vice President, Studio Operations and Consumer Experience
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/20

"Not enough Functionality or Support"

Comments: We use NICE inContact but I don't know what CXone is.

Pros: 1) Reliability 2) Plays okay with Salesforce

Cons: No callback functionality, call recording is dismal (there is no way to identify who the caller is), no Chat functionality, reporting is not great. Biggest deficit is lack of calls integrating into salesforce.

by NICE inContact on 2019/10/10

Lee, thank you for your review. If you have a chance to attend our user conference in the spring, Interactions, there are usually good training sessions for scripting. It might be beneficial for you.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/20
Richard R.
IT Infrastructure and Support Techinician
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/13

"Less on-site equipment a real value for the money. All software updates are included with the monthly fee's."

Comments: I must say the inContact support personnel that I have worked with are Professional and very Pleasant to work with. I have been building Call Centers since technology grew to the point you could successfully build Mega Centers. I have Managed Call Centers from 50 CSR's to 1200 and inContact allows me to Manage the complete site with much less on-site support people and less DBA's to work in the back ground. I Love this product and would recommend it to anyone that wants a Professional managed Call Center.

Pros: Easy scripting and functionality built in and easy to change in the event the business changes. To Administer the inContact platform you must have IT and Telephony experience. The system is designed to put more control directly in the hands of the Managers and Supervisors. With very little training the Management staff can manage the business and get detailed reports in a matter of minutes.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/13
Mike D.
System Administrator
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Not bad at all"

Comments: Overall experience is great. Responsiveness is high and communication is high.

Pros: It's simple to learn. Compatibility was high so didn't run into any issues there.

Cons: The UI could make better use of the web space available. Making everything look like a form makes it seem nice, but it's really not. It makes it have a vertical profile instead of horizontal like a pc monitor does.

by NICE inContact on 2019/08/30

Hi Mike, Thank you for your comments about the user experience. We appreciate your specific thoughts for improvement.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/27